My Master Coming Home

Story Info
What happens when I don't listen to my Master.
1.2k words
3.31
26.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awaiting my Master coming home for months. I had sent him many letters and called him a lot but I had slipped on quite a few occasions. Whenever my Master asked me to do something I usually did it, but while he was gone (which was the first time he had ever left me) I got, well, lazy with my discipline. He wasn't here, I thought. What could possibly be the harm? The one thing that really made him angry was him asking for naked pictures and me refusing, well, I had sent him many but what he was asking me for was completely ridiculous in my opinion. He wanted pictures of me playing with myself. Now, with him being gone I thought, what was the harm? I can't be punished from 1400 miles away now can I?

Weeks passed by and I became much more relaxed on the phone with him, now of course this made him VERY angry but once again I thought, what was the harm? But now it was time for him to come home and my heart begun racing. Oh god, was he remembering all the disobedient things I had done?

"Hello, Master" I said as I saw him come in the door. He had a package in his hands and then two guys emerged from behind him and came into our house.

"Who are those guys, sir?" Immediately I was slapped after saying this.

"You don't ask questions, slut. Now then, these are my little helpers. They're going to help me punish you for all of those horrible things you've done wrong, now then grab her boys." As soon as he finished speaking the two men grabbed my arms. I was shoved face first into the floor. They grabbed some rope and began tying my arms behind my back. I was then gagged with a tie and dragged to the bedroom. First Master decided he was going to leave me on the floor, then he had a better idea.

"You're going in the closet, slut. I will beat you and turn off the lights. I wil ungag you when I want your mouth and fuck you when I feel like it, and you won't come out unless I want to use you. And if you REALLY piss me off I will get someone else to use and abuse you. Do you fucking understand, slut?"

I nodded my head as a tear rolled down my cheek. He had never been so harsh before. Before I knew it, I was thrown in our spacey (yet not spacey enough) walk in closet. He turned off the lights and left me in there.

It had to be a good hour before I even heard foot steps in the bedroom. I sat there, just thinking. Maybe I should have listened to my Master while he was gone. But hey, this isn't TOO bad? But then, the door opened. It was my Master.

"Ready slut?" I saw him holding a leather belt in his hands. I got nervous. I knew what that mean.

'WHACK' The sting of the belt on my exposed flesh stung.

'WHACK' Once again. The welts had started forming. I cried out in pain. My Master smirked and laughed. He left. It was over, or was it? Then the other men came in. The started to beat me with their hands. One by one their fists and smacks hit my skin. The beating must have lasted at least 30 minutes.

After they were done they closed the door. I could hear them laughing in the other room. I lay on the ground in pain. Why was Master hurting me like this? Was I that disobedient? I started to sob. I loved my Master so much, I should have been better..

"Stop crying, slut." My master yelled. He roughly pulled me up and tugged me across the room and threw me on the bed. He ripped off the rope restraints and held me in the bed.

"Stay there, I'll be right back."

He came back in with a video camera and the two men.

"I'm going to beat you, and I'm going to allow them to beat you. You will suck their dick or do whatever the fuck they want. That means if they want to fuck you in the ass you will fuckin do it, do you understand? And if one of them feels neglected all three of us will beat you. I will video tape it so you can watch your slutty self again and again." I was scared. I hated anal sex. It hurt so bad and he knew it. My Master has never threatened me with it. I didn't know I had upset him this much. I started to shake and a tear fell from my face.

One of them started to kiss and grope me. I stared at my Master looking scared. All he did was snicker. The other one came around and started to rub my pussy. Involuntarily I started to become wet.

"Your slave is such a slut. She's getting wet at another man touching her!" One of the men said.

"No..please stop..." I cried. But they continued. I could see the bulges in their pants. One of them started to unzip his pants. I could hear his snicker.

"I just want to stick this all over you, slut" He said.

They forced my mouth open and he began thrusting his 7 inch cock inside my mouth. I gagged. He was being so rough. The other unzipped his pants and started going lower. This revealed a large 9 inch cock. I had never had so big. He then started going for my ass. I started freaking out.

"NO PLEASE NO! NOT MY ASS ANYTHING BUT THAT!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!". I shrieked.

He snickered and forced him inside my ass. I screamed.

"NO IT HURTS IT HURTS PLEASE STOP. MASTER PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP!!" But they didn't listen. He began thrusting hard. I started screaming. I began to cry. His dick hurt so bad inside of me. The other was watching. I then heard my Master mumble something and come over. I was smacked in the face hard for neglecting the other man as a warning. I began giving him a hand job but it was hard considering the tremedous pain I was in.

He came inside of me and pulled out. Sweet relief. Then the other jumped on top of me and began fucking my pussy. I was wet, really wet. Why was I so wet? Why am I so incredibly turned on from this assault? I guess I'm more of a masochist than I really thought.

This fucking was sweeter. The other man was very gentle and I experienced much pleasure from this. He started to mess with my clit and I could feel an orgasm coming on. This was so embarrassing to do in front of my Master but I lost control of my body. I started moaning loud and soon an incredibly orgasm swept over me. And then, it was over. The men began leaving and it was just me and my Master.

"How was your punishment, slave?"

"It was just, sir. I deserved it."

"Good to know you learned your lesson. There will be more later" He kissed me softly on the forehead and walked out.

I've now learned to always listen to my great Master. I love him so much.