My Master's Bidding

Story Info
Slave must face punishment by email.
789 words
3.65
10.1k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissDXX
MissDXX
14 Followers

I heard the buzz and the anticipation mounted inside me. Has he finally written back?

I opened my phone and to my relief, it was. A perfect stranger known only as 'Master'. He excited my every sexual need and desire. As my breath quickened and my pulse roared through my skin, I nervously opened the email.

Master. He wanted a photo, as punishment for not fulfilling his need earlier. "I'll make it hard for you now" smoothly and very direct he wrote, "I want it topless. NOW!"

I go to do as master wished but nerves set in and my body came alive to new sensations never felt before. As I feel my own juices flowing between my legs which start to wet my panties. I go about my affairs but I can't get out of my mind how turned on I am. My fingers naturally reach down inside my panties and how was I right. Juices ran through my slit as I moved slowly to feel every inch of my body.

Without a second thought, I go upstairs and crave to touch those full lips some more. My pussy lips so full and wet that I needed to do something. Right then.

What could I do? Without a second thought, I took off my soaked panties and laid down on my bed. My legs stretched out far and wide to get every little, hidden spot.

Inside my end table was my rabbit vibrator as I yearned to have it inside me right now. I turned it on and thrust it inside me. Thinking of 'Master' I put it in as far as it could go. The pleasure instantly hit my body as I rub my clit for as much stimulation as I could get. Together my body reached plateaus of intense pleasure thinking that it was 'Master' doing this to me. The more I thought of him, the more the excitement burned through me. Taking me to pleasurable mounts I have never reached before in my entire life.

My body tensed as my G spot pulses from the touch and then suddenly erupted without any warning. The intense orgasm shattered my entire body, exploding my senses and causing my body to contract to every sensitive touch. I pulled out my vibrator as I drift slowly back to reality and noticed how wet it was with my juices.

I put it in my mouth and taste it all making sure not to miss one drop. As I know 'Master' would expect it to be clean just as if I had him inside me all that time. I imagined it being his shaft as he commanded it to be cleaned by me. Doing what I thought he wanted, I knew he would be pleased with me.

Gathering up all my muster, I hesitantly told 'Master' of what I did. I knew he would be displeased by my email. I take my time to write it, hoping to escape the punishment I knew would be waiting for me. I already knew what was to come. Almost immediately sending that email, I received the response I expected. Master did not surprise me in the least. "You did not inform me nor ask for permission to come. For which now you shall be punished. Again, chere".

Another punishment. I am such a bad, bad girl as I smirked thinking of what was to come. What could Master want? What did he desire from me?"

An hour goes by then two as I patiently wait to know my fate. Then I heard the buzz of my phone again. There it was.

My punishment.

For your punishment, I will make this one even HARDER, chere". He commanded through the email. "I want to see you as you cum," as my eyes anxiously read on, "live".

"You need to learn. You need to ask for your Master's permission. Master wants you to ask in your last moments. You can ONLY cum with permission. Or else harsher punishment will follow you, mon chere."

Anxiety gone. Now I knew. Master will want a response right away, I clicked on the reply button. My fingers wandered over the keys and yet it seemed forever before I finished a single sentence. In the end, all I wrote was "Yes, Master. I will get ready for you now. I need to learn. I accept my punishment today. If it pleases you. Thank you, Master."

Quickly I got ready for Master as I knew he would be waiting in excitement. The thought of what was to come quickened my breath as fire once again swirled through my loins. It would excite Master to his slave on display for only him to see.

MissDXX
MissDXX
14 Followers