My Master's Voice

Story Info
My master visits me for his pleasure.
3.2k words
4.23
25.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sit here, naked, I suddenly feel a presence behind me, before I can turn, strong hands grasp me, one entwining in my hair, the other cupping my mouth, stifling my gasp...

I try to see who or what has seized me so suddenly and stealthily I struggle but they are too strong for me

My hands leave my keyboard and grasp at the strangers hands, but you are too strong for me. You give my hair a hard yank and I can smell your scent...Manly and Musky, your breath is warm in my ear as you whisper. " Do as I say, Milady, and I shall do no permanent harm to thee" With that you give my hair a hard yank, you hold me firmly as I struggle to see your face.

I realise my master is here in whatever guise he has chosen, I comply meekly and sit quietly awaiting your orders. I shudder expectantly as I wait; it seems an eternity before I feel your hands moving lower

You pull my hands behind my back as I sit meekly in the chair, and you bind them with thick, soft, rope, wrapping it tightly, securely around my wrists, a blindfold follows.

I listen intently trying to understand what is happening to me. You caress my neck as I move my head to one side listening. You turn me around in my chair, and I feel you gaze down upon my body. My breath quickens, as you look upon my naked form, helpless before you. You reach down, grasping my arms, and pull me to my feet standing there, swaying before you. I hear you rasp “spread your thighs for me.”

I do so meekly and you see the wetness glistening between my smooth hairless lips. “Ahhhhh, you have shaved for me, Milady” Your hands gently touch my face, my lips, and then drift downwards across my chest, lighting quickly on my quivering breasts, touching my nipples briefly, then moving further down, You kneels before me, between my thighs.

I sway dangerously and I spread my legs wider to accommodate you. You catch me, as I am about to fall, unable to save myself as my hands are so severely tied. Your hands roam over my thighs, I am enjoying the sensation of your touch, as you feel the satin skin of my inner thighs. Your fingers stretch out and touch my pussy. Pulling the lips gently apart, seeing me moist, succulent, his fingers trace along the edge of my lips and touches me softly there, in my secret place...promising, Promising me what???

I groan softly and push against you urging you to touch me more, deeper, longer. As you nudge against me, your tongue begins to explore me. Your hands reach around and grasp the backs of my thighs, pulling me towards you, your tongue roaming over my wet, warm, inviting pussy.

I spread even wider, pushing myself onto your tongue, urging you with my whimpers I wobble in the effort to draw his tongue into me. I fall and you catch me deftly You carry me to a sofa, I am not sure I cannot see, all the time you are touching me I enjoy the touch of your skin against mine, You grasp two handfuls of my ass cheeks and pulls yourself into me roughly, your hand raises and applies several slaps to my ass, leaving it pink and quivering. Your tongue running up and down the length of my neck, making me Wet...and HOT!

Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I writhe against your rough tongue, you watch as my hips lift rhythmically from the bed; your tongue and teeth find my clitoris, and you focus on my little love bud, nibbling on it, seeing it grow and throb, pulsing... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hear myself speak, it sounds as if somebody else is speaking, and my voice is hoarse with lust. “Fuck me please sir fuck me like the slut I am. I want to feel your thick hot cock in my cunt!” I hear your guttural, rough, sneering reply. “Are you my Bitch? My Whore? My Slut?” “I want you to use me like the bitch I am Sir.”

You smile as I struggle, my pussy so wet, so hot, and your manhood swelling within your pants. My gyrations, become more pronounced, I am helpless, yet so desperate to feel your cock within my tight, hot pussy... I turn my head towards you, guessing your whereabouts from the sounds of your breathing. “Please Sir I am a good whore, am I not sir? I've always served you well Sir.”

You pull off my blindfold, and begin disrobing before me, pulling off your shirt, and then your pants, exposing your huge, thick, rising cock to my view. It moves like it has a life of it's own, pulsing, throbbing. You point to your manhood, signalling towards me. “With your mouth, my little SLUT!” You spit the last word from your mouth as if it poisoned you. I groan, lust shining in my eyes as I struggle to move towards you.

You catch me roughly by the arms and deftly manhandle me until I am kneeling on the bed, watching you; my eyes devouring every millimetre of your thick throbbing manhood. I lick my lips nervously. How on earth am I gonna get that monster into my mouth? You grab the back of my hair then reach down and grasp my breast brutally, pulling on the nipple, twisting it and flicking the bud viciously, watching the mixture of pain, lust and adoration in my eyes. Grasping me behind my head you pull me towards your throbbing Manhood.

You pull me towards you savagely and slip your cock deep into my throat as I cough and gasp, I instinctively recoil but you hold my head firm, your cold eyes defying me to pull away from you. Slowly I cease gasping, my head begins, nervously at first to slide along your dick. You murmur appreciatively. “Ahh my little cunt; you like that don’t you my little whore?” You twist your hands in my hair, jerking my mouth back and forth along the length of your meat. I groan my agreement, my eyes shining with desire. A Pool of my juices collects around my cunt lips, dribbling down my legs. I am a happy little slut. I smile up at my master because only he knows how to treat me like the fuck slut that I am

Your groan recalls me from my cloud of passion. I remember my duty to my master. My lips are warm and inviting, my warm mouth wet and ready. All the time I lick and suck, you are talking to me; your tone harsh and rasping “Make it hard, my Little Slut, make it bigger so that I can slide it into your nice, wet cunt. I shall enjoy seeing how tight you are. Are you tight for me, my little CUNT?” “ I'm tight and hot and wet sir, you know how fucking horny you make me feel sir.” I gasp as your cock powers into my open mouth... Your hand grasps and pulls at my nipple “You think I care if you feel horny you little bitch? You are here to serve me, remember that.”

I struggle to get my hands free so that I can fondle your balls and slip my finger in to your ring. “Let me free master, so that I can serve you well.” You look down on me questioningly “Can I trust you my little bitch? I pull my head back from your dick. “Yes sir, I’m here to serve you master.”

You laugh cruelly.” Not yet my pet, remember, I choose what you do, not you!” I groan as you grasp my head with both hands and pound away at my mouth, your cock amazingly growing even larger from my attentions. You pull your cock away from my most pleasurable mouth, lift me from the bed, and place me on your lap, your cock throbs between us and nudges against my stomach, your hands roam over my body, pulling my face to yours, as you plunge my tongue into my warm mouth, your other hand finding my breasts, pulling on my ripe nipples, feeling them grow and swell... I groan into your mouth as you twist my nipples; I gasp as I feel you place the nipple clamps, first on my right breast. I groan loudly. As you place the second on my left breast you watch in awe as a huge orgasm powers through me, leaving me gasping and shuddering before you.

Your hands continue to roam from one swaying tit to the other, pinching, pulling, squeezing, my breasts heaving as my excitement grows..."You cum for me, my little Slut...Did I tell you that you could cum??? “Oooo sir I'm s sorry sir... you are such a good master to me, I couldn't help myself Sir.” You slap my tits hard, over and over, the clamps on my nipples jumping, your tongue still exploring my mouth. You grab the nipple clamps and twist them cruelly, enjoying my gasp at the pain.

Your hand reaches for my smooth cunt. “What's this you slut?” You lift your hand away. “You’re wet enough to have pissed yourself!” You grasp a clamp from my nipple and release it, I gasp as the blood flows painfully back to my tit. You push me back and place the clamp over my clit. “Ooooh sir please no sir, not that” My eyes look at you beseechingly. You raise me up, and poise me there; hovering over your cock...it stands like a spear, ready to impale me. You tell me to lower my cunt onto your waiting sword. “I wish to sheathe it within you, NOW!” You grab my swaying breast and pull me down onto you savagely. My eyes widen with shock and I see your expression, savouring the feel of my pussy as the head of your cock parts my lips and thunders into my cunt.

Your hands are roaming over my body; slapping, pulling, touching, pinching, your lips find my nipples and begin to nibble and bite them. Your cock is SO HUGE...it is throbbing and pulsating as it slides within me, stretching the tight muscles of my pussy, I am so wet and hot; my pussy quivering around your invading manhood. “Beg for it, O My Little Slut, beg me to fuck you. Beg for me to fuck your hot pussy.”

“Aiiiiiiiiiiii” I scream as I lower my streaming pussy over your cock, you feel me tensing with the desire and you worry that I won't be able to take all of your cock inside me. All the time I'm worried about what you will do with that fucking huge dick of yours. Suddenly you pull back from me once again...I cry with frustration. You flip me effortlessly on my back and reach between my quivering thighs and pull my lips wide apart, stretching me, “You want me my little bitch?” As you speak you flick at the clamp still in place upon my pulsating clit. “Yes my lord, with my whole heart, mind and body.” I sob.

You deftly untie me hold me down effortlessly. You position yourself above me, your lips and teeth worry at my nipples, licking them, biting HARD as I pull you down...I WANT YOU now, my desire is too strong, I want to feel my pussy surrounding you. You power deep and hard into my cunt... I yell as I feel you hit hard at the base of my womb. You bite me again, and again, even harder, causing my nipples to swell in pain, as blood rushes to them. I quiver and gasp at the feel of you teeth on my tender flesh. I feel your cock throbbing within me. “Fuck me please fuck me I want you so much!” I scream. I use my hands to open my cunt lips so that you can delve deeper into my hot dark recess.

"SQUEEZE MY COCK with your pussy...squeeze it hard!” you yell you as you continue to bite at my nipples, pulling at them; your hands are on my ass now as I pull you down further upon me. Your cock continues to grow and swell within me, I feel it grow ever larger as my pussy muscles wrap around your shaft. I start to play with my clit, flicking at the clamp as you fuck me and bite me... you can feel my cunt squeezing you hard. You look down to watch as I play, you can feel my orgasm building. Are you gonna let me come on your cock I wonder as I feel the familiar feeling of urgent, violent release building within me.

As you feel me tighten around you, your arousal grows and so does your cock. I cannot believe it is still growing bigger as you begin to stroke it slowly. in and out of my wet pussy. You moan “It feels SSSSSSOOOOOO GGGOOOODDD...you are so tight and slick around me...” your voice tapers off as your cock begins to throb with need...need for me “Yes, my little bitch, I want you to come all over my cock...cum for my now, you little Whore...I want to see my juices all over my cock, all over my legs...” You look down as I part the my pussy lips, my finger nails scratching lightly over my clit... I hear you groan as you watch me playing... My fingers still pinching and twisting.

Your mouth finds mine and you bite at my ruby lips as I plunge my tongue into you...exploring your mouth; your teeth finding all of my tender places as you move down to my neck, biting, nibbling playfully as you writhe, impaled on your huge, throbbing Cock...I cannot believe that it continues to grow. My cunt is stretched to capacity now! I cannot take any more, not matter that I am so wet it looks like I'm pissing myself. Your fingers explore my bottom, plunging deeply into the unlubricated ring; suddenly you pull from me. I gasp and plead for you to fuck me. You are pulling your cock all of the way out, pausing slowly, pausing there, then plunging it deep and hard into me, invading me, impaling me, wanting to hurt me with your cock, wanting to FUCK ME until I scream out...

You are fucking me hard now...in and out...feeling my slick pussy all over you...feeling my wetness all over your thighs...wanting me to cum, you bite hard on my nipples, pulling at my flesh, pinching, squeezing, my tits swaying before you, my gaze meeting yours...”YES!...BEG FOR IT...” you breath as you pull away once again.

“Awwww please, please fuck me, fuck me like the whore I am... please I beg you...” I scream loudly as you power your cock deep into my hole. “I promise to be a good little girl for my daddy” I breathe into your ear. You raise your head and look deep into my eyes, you can see the desperation and pleading speaking more than any words can convey.

You flip my pulsating body to one side and once more tie me once more. Once again you plunge into me. My wrists bound helpless behind me, my thighs slick with my own juices, your cock huge and throbbing within me, my pussy twitching and quivering and squeezing you. your own spasms begin to join mine...... “ARE YOU MY SLUT?” you roar out...as you pound into me, wanting to hurt me, wanting to make me cum all over your cock. I can feel your own orgasm building, swelling within my tight pussy, your hands twisting and pinching my soft, tender places, pulling yourself deeper within me. You are slamming into me now, harder and harder, faster and faster, you are trying to bury yourself within me now, needing me wanting me. “ahhhhhhhh Daddy, Daddy, only you can fuck me like the slut I am.” I roar

Our bodies slap together in the frenzy of passion that is building within us both. You continue to rock into me, forcing yourself deeper and deeper inside of me. I feel the roar build deep inside of you; I feel your cock tense and swell even larger as you ready yourself to explode within me. My eyes lock with your eyes... you see the passion and need within me; I force my cunt deeper onto your huge cock, rocking so that my clit rubs against my rough hair. You hold still as I rock myself against you, more insistently now, I feel your balls tighten.

Suddenly you stand, carrying me with you, your hands on my hips holding me in place; you push me up against the wall, holding me there as you thrust within me. I feel you quiver and I know you can’t wait any longer to spray your seed within my wet womb. As you slam inside me I feel your cock start to throb, ready to spill my seed inside my wet cunt, you groan as you feel your cum rising in your balls. You bite hard on my nipples, rising and holding me against the wall, I gasp as you pound your cock into me. I feel my body tense as your cum surges like a torrent from a waterfall. Flooding my guts with your spending. You knees sag and you pull myself from me. Flinging me down on the bed. You follow, still impaled within me.

Your hand reaches down and deftly unclips the clamps on my nipple. I scream with the pain, sweet pain. You clip it over my cunt lips. “CUM FOR ME, BITCH...CUM ALL OVER MY COCK!” you roar as the orgasm begins to reach me, your thrusts become harder, faster pounding into me as I write and struggle, helplessly bound, my pussy twitching around your still half hard cock. Suddenly I stiffen as finally you allow my release.

You look down upon me, a cruel smile plays upon your lips as you watch me twitching and writhing beneath you. Your hand dips into my cunt and lifts the mixture of our cum from me. You smear it all over my face and I lick greedily. All the time I am whimpering and coming I cannot stop cumming, as the clamp in my slit is so sensitive. You gasp from exertion, enjoying my whimpering... You watch as I lay there twitching; my cunt on fire greedily licking our cum from your fingers. Once more you dip my fingers into my cunt, massaging that sensitive place on the front cunt wall, the other hand flicking at the clamp on my clit

My nipples red and raw...my pussy soaking wet... you whisper “It’s nice to know you enjoy the feel of steel on your most private and sensitive parts...” Your fingers roam over me, dipping into my pussy, pulling on my tender lips...pulling on the clamp placed over my clit...twisting it... watching my face as you twist it... reaching down and kissing my lips as you play with my pussy...

All the time I am whimpering “Daddy...” is the last thing I whisper before I faint.