My Masturbation Fantasy

Story Info
A quick and kinky masturbation fantasy!
1.8k words
3.81
33.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbieLez
BarbieLez
386 Followers

Author's Note: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.

***

Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them. Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now...

As some of you may know, I am not exactly what you would call a shopping enthusiast. In fact, I pretty much hate shopping. I cannot help but feel like it is a total waste of time. Nonetheless, I had agreed to a day of shopping with my friend and there was nothing I could do to get out of it.

I had been given clear instructions and was to arrive at her apartment at exactly 10 AM. From my friend's tone, it had been clear she took shopping very seriously and being even a minute late was not something she would forgive. So I woke up early. Too early. I had time to get out of bed, take a shower and get ready before the clock stuck nine. I considered passing the time by playing a little Killlzone Shadow Fall or Infamous Second Son—does it show that I only just got a Playstation 4, lol?—but I knew I would get immersed and forget all about my friend. So I decided to head off, assuming she would not mind me arriving a little early. Better that than late, right? Wrong!

My friend lived quite near, so the trip there lasted less than fifteen minutes. By the time I stood before her front door, I was forty-five minutes early. The air was cold and soon convinced me to take action. I reached out with a clenched fist, but never got a chance to knock because I noticed something. The door was ajar. Not enough to let in the cold air, but definitely enough to keep the door from shutting completely.

"Maybe something's wrong," was my first through. Of course, I knew that was quit unlikely, but I could not help but worry. I guess that is the downside of having a vivid imagination. Luckily, I was also about to experience the upside.

Fearing the worst, I pushed the door open and stepped in, closing it silently behind me. I then turned around and studied my new surroundings. Everything looked normal. A relieved sigh escaped me. My friend was fine. Or so I thought until I heard a moan emanate from her room. My first instinct was to call out for her. But once more, my vivid imagination kicked in. What if she had been attacked and the aggressor was still there?

I knew I was most likely overreacting, but nonetheless decided to progress cautiously. So it was with held breath and light steps that I approached my friend's room. I soon noticed this door was also ajar. But unlike the first, this one left a six-inch space between the door and the frame. Exactly the right amount to peer into the room unnoticed.

By the time, I reached the door, my heart was pounding madly. My brain told me there was nothing to worry about, but my animalistic instincts were forcing adrenaline to course through my veins. It was not until I peered into the room that I realized my brain was right. There was absolutely nothing wrong. Quite the opposite.

My friend was alone. But that was only the start of it. She was completely naked and lay atop her bed. The covers were pulled up to her waist, leaving her upper body visible. But the most shocking part came in the form of something moving beneath the covers. It took me a few seconds to figure it out, but it eventually hit me. She was masturbating! The movement beneath the covers was a result of her fingers darting in and out of her soaking-wet pussy. Of course, I had no way of knowing this for certain, but the fact that her eyes were closed and soft moans flowed past her lips made it hard to misinterpret her actions.

I stood there for a few seconds before it happened. The sight of my naked friend pleasuring herself had turned me on and a powerful fantasy was now growing within me. I did not even have time to feel guilty for spying before the fantasy grabbed hold of me. Instantly, reality faded, giving way to an identical fantasy world.

As soon as the fantasy started, I forgot all about the perverseness of the situation leading to it. Instead, I gave in to the arousal that coursed through my veins. So it was without a moment of hesitation that I threw open the door. The noise caught my friend's attention and she glanced up at me with shock in her eyes.

"Wha... what are you doing here?" she stuttered, obviously stunned to see me standing before her.

I did not answer. Instead, I strode over to the bed and yanked off the covers. Her body was instantly revealed and I realized the movement beneath the cover was not actually a result of fingering, but rather toying. Her hand had frozen mid-thrust and the bright-pink vibrator was still stuffed in her pussy. As surprised as I was, it was not enough to dissuade me. So I hopped onto the bed and snatched her hand away from her cunt. Grabbing the toy, I yanked it out and chucked it aside. Now equipped with a wide smile, I dove right in.

"Oh fuck!" moaned my friend as I thrust my tongue deep into her.

I moaned blissfully as I felt her hot, wet poon wrapped around my tongue. Encouraged, I decided to escalate things and began thrusting my tongue in and out of her with such force that she soon started moaning powerfully. Apparently, she was enjoying herself, because she did not ask what I was doing or even why. Instead, she moaned at the top of her lungs. That is, until she climaxed.

Her body began to writhe around as her pussy started to convulse. Moments later, I felt something hot hit my tongue. Had I not been so busy tongue fucking her shivering poon, I would surely have smiled. After all, I was making her squirt.

Her moans echoed throughout the room for the entirety of her orgasm. Apparently, my tongue dance had been quite skillful, because the final drop hit my tongue in record time. With one final moan she went limp. It was all over. At least for her.

"It's my turn now!" I said as soon as I pulled away.

My friend was panting madly and it was clear she was in no shape to reciprocate. Luckily, it was a fantasy and not real life, so it only took her a few moments before she was ready to go.

"Just tell me what to do," she said compliantly. I may not be an outgoing person, but when it comes to fantasies, I am the boss.

"Move!" I ordered.

Instantly, my friend rolled off the bed and I took her place. Well, after getting undressed, of course.

"Grab it!" I instructed as I pointed to the vibrator that was buzzing nearby. "Put it in my ass!" I added as soon as she had taken the discarded toy. She seemed surprised, but the forcefulness with which I had given the order made it clear it was not up for debate. So she brought the vibrating shaft up to my rectum and shoved it all the way up my ass without a single moment of hesitation.

"Fuck!" I moaned blissfully. But as I good as it felt, I wanted more. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to order an escalation. Fortunately, that was only because she beat me to the punch.

"Oh yes!" I moaned when she started darting the toy in and out of my ass. It felt great, but I still wanted more.

"Tongue fuck my pussy!" I ordered.

Less than a second after the order was voiced, it was obeyed. Another powerful moan escaped me when my friend's tongue started avidly darting in and out of my soaking-wet cunt as her toy did the same in my ass. My moans increased until a powerful orgasm exploded within me.

"FUUCCCKKKK!!" I moaned at the top of my lungs as my pussy started to shake and shiver. A split second later, the first wave shot up my vaginal canal. Just like my friend before me, I was squirting. But unlike her, mine was not just a few squirts. It was powerful squirt after powerful squirt that flew in all directions. I could feel the hot cum rain down upon me as I moaned at the top of my lungs. But as intense as it was, it was not meant to last.

A disappointed moan escaped me when the final wave oozed out of me. But the disappointment was nothing compared to when the fantasy came to an end.

"NOOO!!" I felt like yelling in anger when I was yanked back to reality. However, my friend was still in the adjacent room and the last thing I wanted was for her to know I had been watching her. Speaking of watching, it only took one look for me to determine her masturbation session had come to an end. Her moans had stopped and so had the movement beneath the covers.

Suddenly, it hit me. I had just watched one of my best friends masturbate. Of course, my fantasy had made it hard for me to see much of what had been going on inside the room, but the fact remained I had just been spying on my friend. My naked friend. Now feelingly incredibly guilty, I decided it was time for me to make my presence know.

Of course, I did not just stroll into the room and say, "Hi, how are you doing? Oh, and by the way, I was just watching you masturbate." Instead, I tiptoed back to the front door and stepped out of her apartment. Once outside, I knocked and waited for her answer. Moments later, it came and I was invited in.

"I'm almost ready," came her voice from the bedroom.

"Yeah right," I thought sarcastically as I took a seat on the couch. I knew what she had just been doing and there was no way she was almost ready. Luckily I could not care less. Actually, I would have been content sitting there all day instead of going from store to store. Especially since my high level of arousal was forcing another powerful fantasy to grow within me...

BarbieLez
BarbieLez
386 Followers