My Mate's Mum

Story Info
He sees Tim's Mum naked from his office.
1.9k words
3.93
57.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gibssob
gibssob
33 Followers

Is that Tim's Mum in the window? How could this be happening while I am sitting at my desk at work?

A few months ago my mate Tim told me there was a good paying job going in the company that occupies the office across the road that he and his Mum had moved into after his Dad left. It seemed to be a bloody good idea to work near Tim's place as we went out on the hunt for chicks together most nights and this would just reduce the travel time.

I got the job, a very good job and an additional benefit that I could go over the road to Tim's place for the occasional lunch or simply to have a break from the office. I must admit I enjoyed spending time waiting for Tim to come home as I got to chat with Tim's Mum, Maggie.

Maggie must be in her mid to late 40's and although she has aged well she isn't one of those Mum's who look like 30 year olds. She has a few grey hairs and had the crows feet wrinkles around her eyes and a look in her eyes that spoke of the pain she had been through. She was over weight but then who isn't these days, however her extra weight was curvy, sexy and very feminine. She seemed to enjoy my company and was always eager to hear what Tim and I got up to and who with.

My office was on the 3rd floor of the five storey building, I had the good fortune to sit in front of a south facing window. Directly across the road Tim and Maggie had a north facing apartment on the top floor of a 4 storey block of units. I like being here, and I used the sight of Tim getting home as an unofficial quitting buzzer if I got bogged down in paper work.

Anyway, on the day in question, I was staring out the window at nothing in particular. In fact I was thinking about the amount of tax our company paid and the huge amount of revenue the government must get from business. As I stared into space so to speak I noticed movement just above my horizontal line of sight.

Is that Tim's Mum in the window? Sure looks like her, well it is their apartment anyway but something isn't right. Damn, she has no top on and I can see breasts, woohoo!! Fancy seeing Maggie's boobs, I had known her for so long it seemed a little like perving at my Mum. But these boobs weren't related to me in any way and it seemed my dick knew that as it was starting to register my interest in the view.

I wonder if she is naked all the way down. If only I was on a higher floor I would get a better view. She moved back from the window, and I could see she was brushing her hair. In fact her hair was all I could see now and the flash of a hand and brush coming up to start a downward stroke through her hair. She must just be out of the shower; well I had come in early today to get these tax receipts done so it must be shower time before the daily grind of her life.

That night at home I thought of Maggie and the vision of her breasts. When I went over to Tim's that afternoon she made no show of being aware that I had seen her and that put me at ease. I half expected a slapped face and a very angry mate when I arrived. Just as I went to sleep I found myself wondering if she would keep the same schedule tomorrow. I better get in to work early to do some more of those tax receipts.

At my desk, I check my watch, its 6:15am and I hold my breath. Minutes tick by like hours and I was starting to think yesterday was a one off. At 6:19am the bedroom light went on and there was Maggie, her hair covered with a bath towel, turban style, and another towel being used to dry her arms. Bloody hell there are those boobs again, not perky young girl boobs, but mature large boobs that hung and moved with a mind of their own. I had of course noticed before that Maggie was a very well endowed woman, but she was Tim's Mum and you just don't perv at your mates Mum's boobs, right?

I had to get higher and see if she was as naked in her room as she was in my mind. I left my desk in a sprint and dashed to the elevators. Up button, press press press, damn it where can it be at this time of the morning? Fuckit the stairs will be faster so the stairs it is, at even more of a sprint. Level 4 and I am dashing to the corresponding spot to my desk on level 3, but I find a row of locked offices with drawn blinds. The executives in this place don't have a fuckin clue do they, so level 5 it has to be.

I don't bother with the bloody lift; it's straight to the stairs and onto the floor. I come to a halt and stare, toilets and showers on level 5? I didn't know these were here. I hope they have a window in the men's. I enter to toilet expecting the worst as who puts windows in toilets? As I suspected the toilet ended in a hard wall, but then I notice that the shower area has its own separate door off to the side of the hand basin area. I go in not sure if anyone puts windows in showers, and yes there is one in the area of the end shower where you get undressed. Damn its one of those frosted windows and its one of those funny ones with the rotating handle that pushes the bottom out.

Suddenly it dawns on me that if I wind the window out there will be nothing to impede my view of Maggie. I wind the handle like a man possessed and as the gap grows I have a fantastic view of Maggie's naked bum leaving the room. Well at least I know where I have to be at 6:15am each day, in this shower cubicle.

How to get to work and need a shower that is the question. After thinking about just not showering at home or just hanging out in the shower I realise I will need a better reason as both those will have people questioning what I am up to. Running to work seems like the answer, but I hate running and have avoided it since I gave football away as Mondays were just the wrong day to be crippled with sore muscles. Well running it is then, and if I leave home at 5:30am that should give me enough time to run the 2 and a bit miles and recover enough to enjoy what I hoped to see.

The next day the alarm went off at 5:15am, my bag was packed so I pulled on the running shorts, shirt and shoes and off I set with backpack on my back. At 6:05am I arrive and I think I am dying and there is no way I am taking the stairs. I get to level 5 and find the showers empty, so I take the end cubicle, empty the contents of the back pack and hang my clothes on the hook. I am early so I may as well start a shower and at least get the jump on being clean.

I look at my watch as the hot water hits my back, and see that it is now 6:15am, so I step out of the stream of water and stand in front of the slightly opened window. A few moments pass and on goes the light and there is Maggie, hair wrapped in a towel and the other towel wrapped around her. She stands in front of the window and looks down at the street; I stand barely breathing looking down at her.

She pulls the end of the towel that is tucked under her left arm and she unwraps herself in front of the window. My pulse is pounding and I feel I am about to pass out from the tension. The last of the towel comes away from her body and there she is, tanned, curvy and very naked. She slowly start to dry her neck and then each arm. My cock grows and I find my hand drawn to it. I have to get this window open wider as I am having trouble keeping my head still to keep Maggie framed in the gap. So I wind the window out fully and am aware of the gust of fresh air that blows in on my naked body.

Maggie dries her tummy and I stare at her boobs, and she slowly dries them too, towel under them both at the same time and then both hands draw towel up between them and over the top and around. I am stroking my cock for real now with no care for who can see me.

The towel goes behind Maggie's back and she stands fully exposed to the world through her window. I watch as the momentum of drying her back has her boobs swaying back and forth ever so gently. I look down her body at her just visible hair covering her pussy and I feel my cock harden just that little bit more.

She stops drying herself, holds the towel in front of herself and reaches to one side. She straightens and brings the phone to her ear. The towel covering her hair must get in the way and she tries to loosen it but it falls to the ground. Her wet hair falls over her shoulders and some covers her face, it's a mess but oh so natural and adds to the delight of seeing this beautiful woman in this very candid setting.

As she talks on the phone she continues to absently dry herself with one hand. She reaches the towel around to dry her lower back and bottom, twisting as far as she can so the free hand can dry as much as possible. She changes hands for towel and phone and repeats the drying on the other side.

She seems to slightly spread her legs and she pushed the towel between her legs and slowly wipes the water off her pussy and out of her curly fair pussy hair. I imagine drying her in just this way and removing the towel and kissing her pussy, smelling the faint scent of the soap she uses. I resist no longer and push my tongue between her lips and feel the warmth of the slightly moist skin of her pussy. The taste is sweet, more so because of the forbidden nature of the act.

I refocus on Maggie and she had dropped the towel and stands there chatting. I can feel myself reaching the point of no return and let myself go.

"Oh Maggie, oh Maggie" I murmur as my cock explodes on and out the window. "I am cumming for you Maggie" and I meant every word of it.

Bang, Bang "What the hell is going on in there" an unknown voice on the other side of the shower door.

"Wait fella, just finishing up" I reply, and how true is that. As I do my best to wash my cum down the drain I see Maggie put down the phone and pick up a towel and leave the room drying her hair. I think I am in lust with my mates Mum.

gibssob
gibssob
33 Followers