My Mature Taboo Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
More adventures with my Mother-In-Law.
1.2k words
4.55
130k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continuation of a very True Story) Names have been changed to protect the not so innocent) Thanks for all the great feedback on Part I and thanks to the volunteer editor lohengren99

After our initial fuck session, my hot mother-in-law and I agreed to continue to see each other so we could really explore the lust that had been simmering for years. I couldn't believe it; I had finally fulfilled my long time fantasy of not only fucking my mother-in-law but having her suck my cock and I wanted more of our illicit affair to continue. Although risky, the devastation to her family would be total, if it became known that she was fucking her son-in-law. Although I had a smugness about the fact that we had fucked, whenever I saw my father-in-law…Knowing that his wife had fucked & sucked me and when she went home that first time, little did he know that my cum was dripping out of her pussy and her mouth had sucked my cock. I smiled at that visual.

One time when we were having lunch, Ellen seemed to have something else on her mind.

"What is going on? You seem distant", I asked

Ellen softly whispered " You know I want to ask you something" I said Of course you can ask anything" She then continued to whisper, "Do you think I have a nice ass?" I looked at her as if for the first time.

"Yes, I think your ass is VERY nice."

I remembered that it is indeed nice and soft. Her hips were spread and her ass had plenty of cushion on it, but given her age of 53, and after having 6 kids, it was a very nice ass.

She asked "Will you do something for me?"

I replied "You know I'll do anything for you "

"Well, I've never, well you know, I have never had anal intercourse and I would like to try and experience it." She continued, "He thinks it's perverted (referring to her deadbeat husband, my father-in-law), but I want to try it, I think I want to experience it and want you to be the one"

I couldn't believe it! My mother-in-law wanted me to take her asshole virginity and fuck her ass!

I replied "I would love to do that with you and you know that I'll do anything for your pleasure"

She actually was blushing from our conversation…….

We continued chatting about our need to be careful so we would not be discovered in our illicit affair, but then made a date for the following week to meet at "our Holiday Inn".

We coordinated schedules and met at noon on Wednesday. She called me on her cell phone to find out what the room number was and 10 minutes later, I heard her knock on the door.

As she came in we held each other and then kissed passionately, our tongues probing and searching each others mouths. I caressed her full ass and pulled her closer as she moaned at our embrace.

I began squeezing her small tits and then we pulled apart. "Let's get naked" my mother-in-law whispered. We stripped quickly and I chased her around and she jumped on the bed and said' Come over here and fuck me hard"

"Oh my god, you have such a sexy ass," I exclaimed.

Gently I used my finger to probe around her asshole. Ellen flinched a little when my finger invaded her virgin hole. But, then moaned and pushed back against my finger, causing my finger to slide further in her tight, never before fucked, asshole. I spit on one of my fingers and used it to resume the exploration. Before long I had it in up to the knuckle. Reaching down to her wet pussy, I scooped up as much of her pussy juices as I could and began lubricating her tight asshole with it. After every few strokes I replaced the finger fucking her ass with my thumb, all the way in and fucked her tight ass with it.

After a few strokes with my thumb I asked, "Ellen, are you ready for the real thing. She said "I guess so" I wanted to make sure so I pressed on with "Are you sure?

"Go ahead, and fuck me in the ass." she begged.

I got up to grab some KY I bought just for this occasion and I told her to get on her hands and knees, with her head down.

My need grew more intense as she got on her hands and knees, and I got behind her with my throbbing cock. I rubbed some KY on her tight hole and began fingering her asshole and fucking her ass with it. She moaned a little as I gently fingered her tight ass. I kept this up and added more grease to my finger and her tight hole. Then I greased up my cock and rubbed the head of it against her puckered tight hole and then with steady pressure, I then slid my hard cock inside of her ass. I rested for a second to give Ellen a chance to adjust to the initial intrusion. I pushed slightly and heard my mother-in-law gasp. This caused me to stop again, but she said nothing, so I pushed a little further and deeper within her tight asshole and started to move harder and faster.

Seeing her fine ass in the air I can't resist, I slide almost out of her tight ass and then slowly sink deeper within her ass, knowing I needed to feel all of her. For the next several minutes I fucked my mother-in-law's asshole with ever growing force. I repeatedly pulled out almost to the head and then pushed firmly my cock all the way up her ass.

I started to pump hard and fast in her tight ass, knowing I am close and about to cum, unable to help myself, I thrust hard and fast, deep and like a crazed fuck machine, in and out of her. Feeling her body quivering and shaking, she starts to tighten around my hard shaft; I hear her screaming my name, as she starts to cum. I then lose total control and shove my hard cock so deep into my mother-in-law, as my cock spurts its ropes of hot cum into her well fucked asshole.

Ellen's orgasm never subsided as my cum filled her ass. She just kept going and going and going. She could feel the intensity ten-fold. My final thrust pushed my cock into her ass all the way and it stayed deep inside of her. Ellen slowly let her body down to the bed and I just followed her never taking my wilting cock out of her until it fell out as we laid flat on the bed. We were so exhausted that it was only natural that we felt very snoozy, I smiled and thought…If her husband only knew that I had taken his wife's anal virginity…….I snickered before falling into that comfortable well fucked snooze.

(To be continued???? Let me know if I should folks….We did have some other adventures (Keep in mind this affair lasted a number of years.)