My Medical Fantasy Came True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey picked up the clipboard and sat in the chair in front of the exam table. She made a few notes, all the while with Dr. Domina looking on.

Lindsey seemed to be in charge now but she didn't quite have the same hold on me that Dr. Domina had. "Ok Mr. Weakcock. Hop down here and stand in front of me now." I wondered what was next. The bulge in my shorts revealed that deep down I was enjoying this. I eased myself off the exam table and stood before Lindsey. "Now pull your underwear all the way down so I can do the next part of the exam."

I protested. "Is that really necessary?"

Lindsey then showed a more dominant demeanor. "Yes it is. You need to cooperate. Now pull them down." I was beaten and I knew it. I had no choice. Lindsey looked up at me, eyebrows raised, with a look that said 'well, I'm waiting'. I reached down and slipped a thumb under each side of my waistband and lowered my shorts. My cock was at full mast. I could see a slight look of embarrassment even come over her. Looking up at Dr. Domina, Lindsey summarized the situation before her. "Doctor, there is no indication of erectile dysfunction, but I note Mr. Weakcock's penis is extremely small." That was merely an attempt at embarrassing me further, as if that were possible, since my cock is not small.

Lindsey continued to address the doctor as she took a grasp of my cock. "I see no point in using the erection meter Doctor. He is hard now. Then turning to me, she added "it is now 5:42. We are going to see how long you can maintain a completely firm erection. I would like it to stay hard until 6:25. At that time I will take a sample."

Then, while looking up at me, Lindsey began to run her finger nails up and down the shaft of my cock. I wondered if this is a part of the test, I can deal with this all day long. Mr. Woodcock let me know if you are about to cum and I will stop. I don't want you to cum yet." The whole time, Dr. Dominia was looking on. That tickling of my penis continued for a few minutes before abruptly coming to a stop.

Nurse Lindsey then instructed me to assume an even more humiliating position. "Turn around and lean forward, placing your forearms on the exam table, and spreading your legs apart."

"What for? What are you going to do?" My protests were in vein. And I knew exactly what was next.

"I am going to press on your prostate and extract a small amount of fluid. The whole time you will be expected to maintain your erection."

I thought of course I'm going to maintain my erection. At that point I assumed the position as I was told. I heard the snap on of latex gloves and the squeeze and gurgle of a tube of lubricant. With Lindsey standing behind me and to my left now, I felt her finger right at the entrance to my ass and in it went. As I found myself pulling away slightly, Dr. Domina told me to just relax.

It was completely humiliating. Lindsey's finger slowly pushed further up my ass. Suddenly I could feel she was on my prostate. As she pressed on it, a sense of complete arousal enveloped me. Soon I felt like I had to pee and I mentioned that. Dr. Domina assured me that this is a normal sensation. Lindsey continued to press for what seemed like ten minutes. Maybe long, I completely lost track of time. At some point, while still pressing on my prostate, Lindsey reach around my front with her other hand and gently squeezed the tip of my penis. Sure enough, pre-cum slipped out. As she removed her finger from my ass, she said "Dr. Domina, I'll need a swap to catch this fluid." Dr. Domina handed her something to wipe the tip with. I was too distracted to notice what she used.

"Now stand up and face me again Mr. Weakcock. I see your erection is still firmly firm." Lift my penis with one hand and examining the underside, Lindsey reach under with her other hand and touched each testicle. She then rolled them between her fingers squeezing them gently. "Let me know if this hurts too much." The eye contact was back now. I was stunned. This beautiful woman, my employee, was playing with my balls while I stood helplessly in front of her. This went on for a while too but I couldn't tell you how long.

To my astonishment, it was now already 6:25. "Ok, Mr. Weakcock, it's time for you to provide a sample. Dr. Domina tells me that normally I would be the one to stroke your cock but since you have explained to the Doctor your fantasy, we are going to let your fantasy come true. Here is the baby oil. Mr. Weakcock, now stand here and put on a show for us."

Just when I thought things could not get anymore humiliating or arousing, I would now have to masturbate while Lindsey and this beautiful Dominatrix watched. Without saying a word, I put some oil on my hand. While Dr. Domina and Lindsey sitting on chairs and me standing in front of them, began to stroke my very hard cock. I had not cum in a week. My eyes were mostly focused on Lindsey's eyes as we maintained eye contact. It only took a few strokes. I must have squirted cum three feet because some landed on Lindsey's lab coat. All in all, it was the most erotic experience of my life.

Dr. Domina stood up and handed me a warm wash cloth. "Mr. Weakcock, we are finished for now. You are welcome to use the restroom to clean up and then you can let yourself out. Email me when you are ready for your next appointment. Ok?"

I nodded.

As Lindsey and I made eye contact, she smiled at me and said "Ted, I'll see you in the morning at work ... and you can trust me. Ok?" As I nodded a 'yes' at her, Lindsey stepped toward me with her arms open and gave me a hug. "I had fun. But I promise I'll never breathe a word of this to anyone."

I picked up my clothes and stepped into the bathroom to finish cleaning up and getting dressed. Then, as I quietly slipped out the door I could hear chatting and giggling coming from the exam room. That made me a little nervous. What were they giggling about now?

The next morning, a Friday, I got in to work at 7:00, my usual time. I was usually the first one in and Lindsey was usually the next to arrive. That morning was no exception. I could see her down the hall go into her office with her purse. I could see the light go on as I watched and wondered what she was thinking. Then she promptly emerged from her office and walked straight toward me. Casually, she leaned into my office and said with a friendly wink "Good morning Ted. How are you today Boss? Can I get you a cup of coffee?"

12