My Meeting with Jackie

Story Info
Blind date pays off big!
1.8k words
3.99
24.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dtcexec
Dtcexec
5 Followers

It was a bit unnerving sitting alone at the bar, sipping a drink and waiting for seven o'clock to approach. I fidgeted with the stirrer, spinning the ice into miniature whirlpools and taking a small sip now and then. I've been drinking rum and cokes since I was I high school. Now that I am considerably older I have switched to diet. But i still like my rum. I joke to friends that I stick with what works. That makes me grin nervously as I stare at the TV screen behind the bar.

In town on business I decided I would try to add some spice to what was to be a boring couple of days of talking to clients and prospects at this trade show. A couple of days before the trip, I placed an ad on CL looking for someone to connect with. I really wanted this to be just about sex but I didn't want to come on too strong so in the ad I just said, "start with drinks and see where it goes."

As you might imagine I got a bunch of come-ons for all kinds of paid sites. You know the response isn't real when the sender is " Byriani Naan". Who names themselves after Indian food?

The day before the trip I finally received a message from someone whose name didn't remind me of food. The content was funny and started with " Let's meet for drinks and sex". It included a picture of a very cute woman about my age. Looking at the picture I could see that she was going to be my kind of woman: medium height, and curvy. I have never been attracted to very slim women. It was hard tell from the photo but I was imagining ( hoping?) her curves included great breasts.

When I arrived in town I called her and we agreed to meet at my hotel at 7pm. I had just flown in and once we confirmed the time, I had just enough of a window to quickly shower and run to the store for condoms before getting back to the bar.

At 6:45 I ride red the drink and began a ongoing debate with myself, trying not to get my hopes up. After all, I had her picture but all she had from me was a description. I'm no George Clooney so I was really worried that she would not find me attractive. So there I was, watching the TV, ticking off the minutes. The bar was almost deserted but for a young couple at the far end. I sat in the middle with my drink and my stirrer. Waiting.

She arrived at 7 precisely; she had reddish hair and blue eyes. She instantly recognized me and I walked over to greet her. I held out my hand, but she opened her arms, hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. My expectations for the evening began to rise.

I ordered her a drink and we chatted. Basic bar small talk and glanced occasionally at the TV. We kidded around about life in a very natural way, like we had known each other for years. As we talked I moved closer to her stroking her arm occasionally. Shortly, I placed my hand on her thigh as she and I sat facing each other on the stools.

"is this OK?" I asked.

"I'll tell you if it's not, "she said, smiling. As she did she reached down and began caressing my hand. I was beginning to get turned on, but I still didn't want to get my hopes up. After a laugh about something we were talking about I leaned in and kissed her softly. She leaned into the kiss ever do slightly, smiling as I pulled away..

"OK?" I said.

"mmmm"

We ordered one more drink and I continued running my hand up and down her thigh slowly as she caressed my other hand. I leaned in to her left and softly kissed her neck.

She closed her eyes seemingly enjoying each kiss.

"Ready to head upstairs?"

"Give me a few more minutes"

She didn't say no. Hey, that's something, right?

After a few more minutes of soft kisses and thigh rubs, she motioned to me to head upstairs. I settled the bar tab and we headed to the elevator, hand in hand. We were alone in the elevator and I leaned in to kiss her and for the first time I felt her tongue enter and explore my mouth, our bodies moving together as if pulled by some magnetic force. When the elevator stopped on my floor I wished I was on a higher level so I could enjoy that kiss that much longer.

We entered try room, hand in hand. She had on a sweater over a tank top of some kind and jeans. As I looked at her I was taken by her amazing curves. I guessed right about her ample breasts and her curvy hips tapering to lovely thighs. We kissed some more and she excused herself to use the bathroom. I caught my breath and still not believing how well the evening was going.

She returned and we resumed kissing. My mouth explored every part of her neck with soft kisses and then returning to her waiting mouth where out tongues explored each other with all of the tension and excitement of a first love. I ran my hands across her tits and turned her to face me. I sat on the end of the bed, her tits exactly at the level of my eyes. She peeled off her sweater as I lifted her tank top, exposing her creamy white tummy. I began softly kissing her alabaster skin as she slowly lifted her too exposing her bra and her large perfectly formed breasts. These were easily DDs. I was in heaven and I pushed my head into her cleavage, kissing her skin softly as my hands reached to the back and unhooked her brassiere. She pushed down the straps exposing her full natural large, yet perky breasts and her large aureoles.

I reached under her left breast and cupped it with my right hand, lifting it to my mouth. I kissed her tit softly, then began lightly tracing circles with my tongue around, then onto her nipples, finally teasing and sucking on her hard nipples as she began letting out soft moans.

After a few minutes, she stepped back and dropped to her knees reaching forward and unbuttoning my belt and jeans. I stood and let them drop to the floor as she took my hard cock into her hands and the into her mouth. I don't have a huge member. Only about 7", but it's very thick and she backed away and commented about how thick it was and then went back to sucking me. Once she had become used to my cock in her mouth she was able to take me entirely into her mouth. It had been a long time since I had a blow job, let alone one this good. I laid back on the bed while she worked on me. I slid back on the bed so we were both laying across the long side of the bed. By then she had taken off her jeans and panties exposing her amazing curvy hips, her perfectly round buttocks and her neatly shaved womanhood.

"Do you like your ass licked?" she asked.

"Absolutely.

"Open your legs wider."

So I did, and she proceeded to tease and probe at me with her tongue. Finding all my sensitive spots she instinctively knew what to hit and where to go to drive me utterly insane.

I moaned and writhed on the bed under the touch of her talented tongue. She drove me absolutely crazy and I felt like I was going to explode, but I held off and enjoyed the feelings for a few moments longer. Then I pulled away and she moved up on the bed, where we kissed deeply for some time.

Moving up and to my left she rolled onto her back. I kissed her deeply again as my cock brushed against her special place. I kissed her breasts and reached back, grasping her knees and pushing her legs apart and slowly entered her. I could feel her arch her back to take me in deeper and I pushed in to the hilt. I leaned back and with my right hand reached down and began slowly rubbing her clit.

"That's overkill," she said and moved my hand up to her breast as I began rhythmic strokes inside her hot, wet pussy. I could feel her tightening as I began to go faster and faster. Finally I released her legs and I could feel her wrap them around me as I continued to pound her.

"Damn! Oh, fuck," she shouted as I continued to keep my pace going in and out of her. By this time she had one hand gripping my shoulder as she pounded the bed with her other hand. I could feel her tightening around me. It was sure sign that she was soon to erupt.

No sooner had I thought that, and then she moaned as the waves of orgasm shook her body. As the waves started to subside, I sucked on one tit, then the other, making small circles with my tongue and then sucking hard on her hardened nipples. I then ran my tongue down to her neatly shaved womanhood. Using my hands, I gently parted her lips and began licking her from bottom to top in small circles, slowly moving toward her clit.

She groaned with pleasure and I felt her hips rise to meet my tongue as I continued to lick and tease her soaking wet sweetness and finally moved to her clit. Her moans increased as I began alternately licking and sucking on her clit.

I took my middle finger and with my hand palm up, slowly, gently, almost imperceptibly entered her. Once all the way in, I began slowly rubbing the top of her vagina to stimulate her G-spot. Before long her body was convulsing as she moaned with an even more powerful orgasm. I continued my fingering and licking until I could feel all the waves subside. I then kissed her deeply so she could taste herself on my tongue and pounded away at her until I felt my cock explode inside her.

I fell back on the bed, kissing her sweet lips and our tongues continuing to explore each other's mouths. After a few minutes, she reached down and began stroking my cock. I immediately came back to life and wanted her even more than ever.

"My turn", she said, grinning. She went down on me again...

Dtcexec
Dtcexec
5 Followers