My Megan Addiction Ch. 03

Story Info
A father develops a physical addiction to his step-daughter.
1.7k words
4.46
111.6k
39

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, what are you doing home?" Megan asked as she approached me in my study.

I nearly jumped out of my chair as she startled me. I froze for a second trying to figure out what to do. I did not want her to see the computer screen, did not want her to know what was going on. In an moment of truly cosmic timing, and before I could shut down or off the video and audio coming from the computer screen, Megan heard the sound -- clearly coming from my computer's speakers - of her mother who was now beginning to orgasm. Loudly.

I tried to shut it down but I was too late. Megan spun around to see the computer screen and audibly gasped when she realized what was happening. On the screen, Eve was grinding her hairy snatch into Jeff's mouth and holding his head with both hands.

"Oh, yes, I'm cumming. Don't stop, don't stop licking me!" Eve exclaimed.

"Oh my god! " was all Megan could say.

Neither of us could take our eyes off the image of Eve riding Jeff's face, cumming so intensely, so loudly.

"Is this real? Is this live? Where are they? Why are you watching this?" Megan queried me at length.

Before I responded, I minimized the screen and muted the sound on the computer. I reluctantly answered all of Megan's questions honestly -- she had a right to know that her mother and her boyfriend were both cheating on her - and explained why there was a hidden camera in the bedroom. Megan then realized that the evidence I had found in my bed indicted her mom, not her, and she understood that this was not Jeff and Eve's first tryst. She never asked me if I had had a camera installed in her room.

"Well, what are you going to do about them? Are you going to go in there and bust them in the act?" Megan asked, anger appearing in her tone. It may have been a demand, or a request.

"No, I'm not going to do that. I'm extremely hurt and angered by your mother's behavior but humiliating her like that would only be vengeful and that's not my style. She doesn't even know I'm home -- she still thinks I'm out of town. When Jeff leaves, I'll confront her then. You shouldn't be here when that happens, Megan. In fact, you should go now. Go to a friend's house. You won't want to be here." I said.

"She doesn't deserve you. You're such a gentleman and she's such a two-faced whore." Megan seethed.

And with that, Megan commandeered the keyboard and mouse of my computer. She turned the sound back on and maximized the screen for a full view of Eve and Jeff. At this point, Eve was now riding Jeff vigorously. Eve's full tits bounced and swayed as she slid up and down on his cock. Jeff's hands were holding Eve's hips.

"Oh Jeff, fuck me with that big dick of yours. Oh god, it's so incredible!" Eve said.

Jeff grunted his pleasure while my wife moaned and bit her lower lip. I didn't try to stop Megan from watching her mother fuck her boyfriend in our house. It turned me on and I slowly began to regain my erection. Megan, dressed in little black cotton shorts with the waist band folded over and a white tank top, was bent over at a right angle, elbows on the table, chin in her hands, face just a foot from the screen, watching intently. I had pushed my chair back to accommodate her. From my view, Megan's tight little ass was right in front of my face and -- looking a bit beyond -- was the view of her mother getting fucked oh so hard by Jeff and his monstrous cock. As I stared at Megan's firm, toned legs leading up to her perfect ass, I noticed just a bit of ass cheek hanging out of the shorts. My erection grew and I longed to make love to this perfect little body in front of me.

The action in the bedroom continued as Megan and I watched in silence: me, reclined in my office chair with my hands behind my head, and Megan, standing right in front of me, bending over and looking at the computer monitor. Megan began to rub her legs together oh so slightly and, although it took me a minute or so after, I could have sworn I caught the faint wisp of wet pussy. Was Megan getting turned on, too? Was her pussy wet? Then, Eve began to cum again.

"I'm cumming again! Oh yeah, oh fuck, Jeff. Your cock is so wonderful! You're making my pussy cum, Jeff!" Eve shouted.

My wife bucked like a porn star. When she rose, you could easily see 7 inches of cock or so before she descended, enveloping his rod with her pussy. As her orgasm crested, she began to slow down and now just ground her clit into Jeff's pelvis, her hands kneading her soft tits and pinching her nipples. She huffed and puffed, catching her breath. In seconds, she dismounted Jeff's cock and got on all fours. She was now facing the hidden camera and, once positioned, ordered Jeff to fuck her from behind. Jeff quickly obliged. With one eye on the screen and one eye on Megan's ass, my own lust was near full boil. By now, the scent of Megan's wet pussy filled my nostrils and I was sure she was wet and turned on, too.

"Well, it looks like they're going to be there awhile! I might as well get comfortable." Megan angrily exclaimed.

And with that, before I could react, she quickly backed up and sat her tight little ass in my chair, between my legs and pressed up against my groin. My erection now pressed against her firm ass and I wondered if she realized I was hard. She confirmed that when, seconds later, she began rocking gently against my cock, ever so slowly grinding her ass against my erection. She was letting me know she knew I was hard. This went on for about a minute.

"No, Megan, don't. We can't." I said to her.

As much as I wanted her, in every way, I tried to stop her. I knew if I let her get going, I wouldn't be able to stop her or myself.

"Let me. I want to do this." Megan replied, still rocking. I protested no more.

Megan's eyes never left the monitor as she watched her boyfriend pound Eve from behind. Soon, Megan lifted her ass and hips and sat them firmly on my lap. If we had no clothes on, she would have impaled her tight little pussy on my rock-hard dick. She then continued her rocking and grinding on me, only now the pace had picked up. Megan's hands found the arms of the chair and she braced herself as she rubbed her snatch against my dick. I planted my hands on her tiny little waist and just enjoyed the feel of her body rocking against mine. Our breathing became more rapid. She'd let out a whimper and I let out a soft moan. I was in heaven and she was enjoying it, too. No words were said and our eyes never looked anywhere but straight ahead. I buried my nose in her pony tail and inhaled the fresh scent of her shampoo. It was heavenly. This went on for a few minutes and I could feel myself getting closer to orgasm. Megan's whimpers were now constant. And then, from the computer, we heard Jeff's voice.

"I'm gonna cum soon baby. . . where do you want me to cum?" he asked as he continued pummeling my wife's pussy.

"When you're ready to cum, Jeff, I want to shove your cock in my ass and fill it with your cum. But not the whole thing, OK, just half of it!" she said.

"Oh, you little whore, you want my cum in your ass?" Jeff replied.

" I do. I want you to fill my ass with cum, Jeff. I want to feel that huge dick head stretch me open!"

"Oh god, here I go! I'm gonna cum!" Jeff screamed.

We could see Jeff remove his pole and work feverishly to insert it in my wife's ass. I'll never know how they managed to do it, but he did get his dick past her anus -- just enough of it -- and with a few quick pumps he began to release his cum into Eve's waiting ass. Jeff groaned and pushed while my wife cooed with joy. She reached one hand under her and massaged his balls.

And then I started to cum in my pants, with Megan grinding and rocking hard on top of me. Back and forth, back and forth, the sensation was incredible. I released my vice lock on her waist and quickly got my hands under her tank top and sports bra. Her nipples were rock hard and her perfect breasts filled my hands.

"I'm cumming." I whispered, barely audibly, and grabbed her tits tighter.

She continued her bucking, rubbing and grinding. Then, from her constant whimpers and moans and breath, I could tell that Megan was cumming, too. She got faster and faster as her orgasm crested, then her pace slowed as she applied greater pressure, pushing her clit against me as hard as we could. I finished spewing my cum as Megan's orgasm continued. She sat there for a few dozen seconds as we both recovered. When she stood up, I could see a huge wet spot of cum on her shorts. My trousers were soaked through, too. On the screen, I could see Eve wiping Jeff's cum as it gushed from her anus.

"You have to go! Now!" I instructed Megan. "They're going to be coming out soon and I don't want you here."

Megan ran upstairs, changed and left the house. I untucked my shirt to hide the cum stain. It was now about 3pm and it was time for me to confront my wife.