My Megan Addiction Ch. 07

Story Info
I choose Megan over her mom - for good.
2.5k words
4.5
47k
22

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fresh and clean from our shower which, amazingly, did not involve any sexual acts but just passionate kissing and embracing, Megan and I lay in bed. As I thought through how I was going to inform my wife, Eve, that I wanted a divorce and thought through the financial impact of the divorce agreement, Megan dropped a bomb.

"Um, Daddy, I have some bad news for you." She said tentatively. "I don't know how to say it nicely so I'm just going to blurt it out, OK?" she said.

In a fraction of a second, thousands of scenarios ran through my head as to what she could be telling me but I managed to reply with an "OK."

Megan took a deep breath and then began, "My friend Andrew, who I was with today, told me that he had sex with Mom. More than once. She pursued him right after my senior prom last spring. He even had a friend video tape them and it's on the internet. She doesn't know about it."

Megan caught her breath as I sat in stunned silence. Poor young girl, didn't know what to do so she filled the silence.

"Daddy, I think my Mom has been having sex with every guy I've had sex with. I think she's obsessed with me or something. Andrew was the first boy I slept with and she had sex with him. There's Jeff. Those are the ones I think Mom knows about." Megan explained.

"Megan, how many guys have you had sex with?" I asked with a tone of slight disdain.

"Well, Andrew was my first. Prom night, last spring. I told Mom about it. We had sex maybe once more and then I broke up with him. There've been two guys I had sex with at parties this past summer – one-night stands - but I don't think Mom knew them. Then there's Jeff and we know how that turned out." She explained.

I refocused my thoughts on Eve, my wife, and off of my Megan getting fucked by other males.

"Did you say that Andrew put a video of it on the internet?" I asked her.

"Yeah he did. Do you want me to find it?" she asked.

"Yes I do. Can you do that now?" I asked.

"Yeah, let me text Andrew." She said.

With that Megan – naked – got up and went out to fetch her phone. Megan returned a few minutes holding her phone in one hand and her laptop in another. She returned to the bed and we sat up, propping the laptop on a pillow that laid on our laps.

"He says it's posted on milfcougars.com." she said. "Here's how you find the video once there."

I pulled up the site. No surprise – it was a site where people could submit videos of young men – boys – having sex with older women, even married ones. I searched for Andrew's video using his ID he texted Megan. Sure enough, there it was. It had been submitted to the site in early June, nearly six months ago.

As I clicked play to start the video, the setting and participants became very clear. Eve and Andrew, Megan's prom date, were at a Florida Marlins baseball game in the middle of the day. They were seated very high up and in a section where there were no other fans, typical of a ball game in the middle of the day during the week. They were being filmed from one of Andrew's friends who must have been sitting far away but, with a good zoom lens that perfectly captured the details, the image.

The video continued as Megan and I watched. The sound was of the game, the announcer, the fans but not of Eve and Andrew. I muted the sound and the silence was deafening. I sat in stunned silence as the encounter began.

Eve was in one of her sexy little tennis outfits – short skirt, matching tank top and visor. Seated next to Andrew in the remote bleachers, she looked around to make sure nobody was close or watching and then reached over and unzipped his pants. She fished out his penis – average length, not at all thick, but circumcised –and it hardened immediately. Andrew leaned back and allowed Eve to pleasure him.

Eve began stroking his cock with her right hand. Softly, her hand ran up and down the smooth length of Andrew's cock. This went on for a few minutes. Soon, my cock fully stiffened as well, poking its big, mushroom-shaped head out of my boxers. The pillow hid it from Megan who was intently watching the video.

After about 2 minutes of this, Eve withdrew her right hand from Andrew's cock, raised it to her mouth and dribbled a good size load of saliva into her palm. Careful not to spill it, she returned the hand to Andrew's erect penis. Now, with the saliva there to lube him, she began to rapidly jerk young Andrew off right there in the stands. Only a minute went by and Andrew began to ejaculate. You could see huge wads of cum shoot into the air as Eve furiously jerked his penis. Fortunately, several rows in front of them were empty or else Andrew's cum would have landed on unsuspecting fans.

"No surprise." Megan said dryly. "He cums way too quickly."

My cock was now rock hard and I desperately wanted to do something to relieve the pressure but the video played on.

Eve grabbed Andrew's left hand and guided it to her crotch as she spread her legs. Eve used Andrew's hand to stroke her pussy and he was too happy to oblige. This went on for a few minutes and then Eve's hand reached out to stroke Andrew's penis again. It was rock hard (it never really went soft). And then, Eve got up and mounted Andrew while he sat in his bleacher seat. One hand held up her short skirt while the other hand guided Andrew's erection in to her wet, waiting pussy. Her back to him, it must have looked to any onlookers in the stands that she was just sitting on his lap.

Eve began to ride Andrew in a slow steady pace. Up and down she bobbed in Andrew's lap. Andrew's hands reached around, raised Eve's tank top and sports bra to free her soft C-cup tits, and began to grab and grope them. Eve picked up the pace, bouncing furiously in Andrew's lap as he tenaciously held on to her tits, her long thick hair, in neat pony tail, bouncing and swaying rhythmically. And then Andrew came – inside my wife's pussy – and Eve rocked slowly back and forth, working her clit against the base of his shaft. She did this for a few minutes and, from the way she bit her lower lip to the way she arched her head back and the intensity of it all, I guessed she was cumming, too. Afterwards, Eve dismounted Andrew, fixed her skirt and top right there in public while Andrew tucked his penis back in his pants, and the video stopped.

It was déjà vu all over again. Here are Megan and I, watching a video of her mother – my wife –having sex with one of Megan's boyfriends. I could tell Megan was pissed and I was, too, but I was also turned on, my rock hard penis trying to rip its way out of my boxers. As I turned to Megan, she was turning towards me.

"I don't know why but watching that video made my pussy so wet!" Megan said to me.

I felt Megan's hand in my lap, searching for my cock. At seven inches long and very thick, she had no problem finding it in its erect and warm stage.

"Oh my god Daddy. You're so hard!" Megan said with surprise.

"You're not the only one that got turned on by that video."

"Here, I have an idea." Megan said.

Megan had me lay down in the bed and removed my boxers. Then, she put the laptop on the bed next to me so that I could see the screen. She then climbed over me and took my erect penis into her mouth.

"Oh god, Megan, that feels so good." I said to her. "I don't think I'm going to last long."

"I'm just getting your dick nice and wet and slick." She said.

Then, she then moved up and mounted me, slowly. Some gasps of discomfort from her and a wince.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her.

"My pussy's a little sore from when you practically raped me earlier. You really pounded me, Daddy, don't you remember? You shoved your big fat dick inside my tight little pussy and I wasn't even wet or ready." She replied in a little girl, whiny voice.

"Oh, Megan, I'm so sorry about that. But you made me so mad, I just had to punish you for being such a naughty little slut."

"I know I deserved it. But that's why it hurts just a bit now. I'm just explaining." Megan said.

Megan slowly lowered herself so that her tight little pussy had fully enveloped my seven inches of smooth, hard dick. She gently rose and fell in a slow rhythm, allowing her vagina to adjust. The tightness was incredible and she looked so good perched on top of me. Her long, almost jet black hair flowing down, her firm C-cup tits were perfect - so firm, no sag – punctuated by thick dark nipples. A sigh from Megan as she was now ready.

"I'm ready, Daddy. Are you?" she said.

"Yes angel. Fuck me as you wish." I replied.

Megan reached over and fiddled with the laptop for a second. She was replaying the video of Eve fucking young Andrew in the baseball park in the middle of the day so that we both could see it.

Megan resumed her up and down motion with my cock buried in her tight little snatch. Slowly she moved as we watched Eve jerk Andrew's cock on the screen.

"Do you want to fuck me in public, Daddy? Would that turn you on?" Megan asked.

"Would you let me fuck you in public, Megan? Would you ride my cock in front of strangers?" I asked back.

Megan's up and down became rocking back and forth, a good pace. Her hands caressed her tits and played with her nipples. My hands were wrapped around her tiny little waist, feeling her hips and body grinding on me. Her waist was so tiny that my fingers and thumbs from each hand nearly met.

"Oh, yes. Daddy. That would turn me on so much. I'll let you fuck me anywhere, Daddy but I'd love to have an audience. I want people watch me be your little cum whore." Megan said with a smile.

I could tell she was very turned on. As was I. I knew I wouldn't last long and I was mentally relieved that Megan would likely get to cum, too.

"Do you want to make your mom watch you fuck me, Megan? Shall we make her watch us make love? Make her watch me fill you with my cum? Do you want me to do that?" I asked.

"Oh god yes!" Megan exclaimed and her rocking motion became much more vigorous. "Can we?"

She was now fucking me fast and furious, her long hair swaying along. At this point on the video, Eve was now riding Andrew with her back to him, fucking him right there in public, bouncing up and down. It seemed that daughter, Megan, was keeping perfect rhythm with mother, Eve, on screen.

"Oh Daddy, I'm so turned on. I'm gonna cum soon." Megan announced.

"Cum for me, baby. Fuck your daddy harder so he can fill your tight little cunt with his thick cum." I said.

"Oh I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Megan shouted and she began to bounce and buck furiously.

"Your mom is cumming, too, Megan, right now. She's cumming with Andrew's dick inside her." I announced as I shifted my sight from Megan to computer screen and back.

Megan, whose eyes had closed for a second, opened them up and trained them on the screen.

"Oh Daddy, I'm still cumming. I can't wait to fuck you in front of her. Oh, fuck yeah, it feels so good." Said Megan.

And then I began to cum as Megan continued to ride me.

"Oh Megan, I'm gonna cum inside your tight little pussy. Oh, oh, here I go." I exclaimed.

Megan ground hard on me as I arched my back and pushed up, trying to ram my cock all the way into her uterus. Cum gushed from my penis and filled her.

"Oh yeah, keep going!" I instructed. "Don't stop fucking me, Megan!"

Megan bucked and rode me hard, leaning over and down so that her tits were inches from my face. I grunted and groaned one last time and then held her still, my cock now too sensitive to withstand any more friction.

Megan collapsed on top of my, my semi-soft cock still inside her.

"Oooh, Daddy, I can feel him twitch inside me. I can feel his warm, thick cum inside me." Megan said with a smile.

We caught our breath and let the remnants of our mutual orgasms pass, enjoying their completeness.

"Are you working tomorrow?" I asked Megan.

"No. Yes. Wait – what day is tomorrow?" Megan asked.

"Tomorrow is Monday." I said.

"Yes, I work a mid shift tomorrow so I go in at noon and get off at eight o'clock." She replied.

I had her get me the cordless phone and right then and there I called Eve on her cell phone. I told Eve about the video of her and Andrew on the internet and instructed her to meet me at the house the next night to discuss a divorce settlement. I told her she could get an attorney to represent her since I was an attorney capable of representing myself, but that this would delay the process and that I would not be as generous to her in a settlement if I had to pay for her divorce attorney. Eve agreed to meet me as offered and said that she would not involve an attorney if we could reach an agreement – just the two of us – quickly.

I hung up the phone and turned to address Megan.

"Good, after work come right home, OK? I've got a plan." I said.

"What are you going to do? Megan inquired with a truly puzzled tone in her voice.

"Well, I'm going to make your wish come true, baby. I'm going to let you show your mom what a good little cock whore you are. We're going to show her how much you love my cock and my cum and I'm going to show her how much I love you and your tight, little pussy."

"Daddy, I don't know if I can wait. I'm gonna be wet for the next, like, day!" Megan said

"You can wait, Megan. You need to be really turned on and horny tomorrow when you come home. Save your energy, OK?" I said.

"OK." Megan said.

Soon she rolled off and we eventually drifted off to sleep.