My Megan Addiction Ch. 08

Story Info
Mother and Daughter together: a sex-filled send-off.
3.9k words
4.55
57k
43

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to get quite a bit of work done that Monday at the office despite planning in my mind how I wanted this evening to go. I had a colleague draw up divorce papers for Eve and I to sign that night. They wouldn't be official until a divorce court judge had approved them but it would be hard for Eve to get more. I texted Eve to meet me at the house at 7:30pm, knowing that Megan would be home around 8:30pm.

I left the office and went home. I got in a work-out and took a shower. Too nervous and excited to eat a full dinner, I managed to at least some fruit. I opened a bottle of wine and enjoyed my first glass. I glanced at the clock – it was 7:15pm. I went into the bedroom and put on a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. I then texted Megan "Game on tonight when you get home." I hope she knew what I meant.

On time, Eve showed up. I let her in and offered her a glass of wine. She accepted and we took a seat in the den. She was nervous, tense and quiet as she concentrated on the glass of wine. I chose not to speak first, allowing the tension to remain. She looked great – black wrap skirt just above the knees, white silk tank top tucked in, her long dark hair down straight, sexy high heels adding a few inches to her petite height – and I wondered if she looked this good on purpose. Eve quickly finished her first glass and I refilled her. As I sat down, she began to speak.

And speak she did. For the next 20 to 30 minutes, Eve poured out her soul. She admitted to having a sexual addiction – something she had been dealing with since a teenager (that's how she got pregnant with Megan at age 16). She explained that she had sought treatment numerous times in her life and thought she had been 'cured' when we got married. She admitted to having sex with Megan's boyfriends (Andrew, the first, and Jeff, the latest), admitted she was obsessed with Megan when it came to sex but couldn't really explain why. She apologized profusely.

"What now, Eve?" I asked.

"Well, Mark, I'm so tired of suppressing it, so tired of feeling guilty, hiding it. So, I want to move out of the country so I can live my life for me, start fresh and go some place where I won't be judged." She replied.

"Do you have a place in mind?" I asked.

"Yes, Paris." She replied matter-of-factly.

"What about Megan?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know if she'll ever forgive me for what I've done. Lord knows I wouldn't be able to forgive if the shoe were on the other foot. But I need to be who I am and I don't want my daughter to see me like that." Eve replied.

I then walked over and handed her a folder containing a divorce settlement and instructed her to open it.

"On the first page is a dollar amount. That is a lump sum amount I'm willing to give you once the divorce is finalized. I think you'll agree that the amount is sufficient enough to help you make a new life in Paris or wherever you want to go." I said. "The second page contains a summary of the other terms."

Eve's eyes bulged when she saw the amount of money I was willing to give her. I've done well financially and can afford it, plus I'm generous and – as much as Eve humiliated both me and Megan – I want her to go away leaving me free to pursue a relationship with her daughter. Eve began to tear up and I filled her glass of wine, now her third. Being as petite as she is, she had to be somewhere between very buzzed and drunk (but not overly so).

"One of us needs to tell Megan that you're moving to Paris, you know?" I suggested to Eve, who nodded an affirmative.

As if on cue, Megan came home and entered the den to greet me. She gave a terse "hello" to her mother and sat down next to me on the sofa while Eve sat across from us in the recliner. Megan snuggled up close to me and I could tell Eve – still sniffling a little from her crying - was trying to decipher what this meant.

"Eve, do you want to tell her or should I?" I asked her.

"You." She said, looking down, ashamed.

"Megan, as soon as your mom and I complete our divorce, she's moving to Paris." I said, pausing to allow Megan to respond.

"Um, OK." Megan said, somewhat dismissively.

"Now, Eve. There's something I need to tell you." I said and then paused for effect.

Eve finished her sip of wine from her glass, removed it from her lips and looked at me with a puzzled, concerned expression.

"Megan is going to stay with me. I am going to take care of her, and she is going to take care of me." I said matter-of-factly.

Eve became suspicious immediately. "What do you mean she is going to take care of you?" Eve asked, looking right at me. She slurred slightly.

"Here, let Megan show you." I said.

And with that, I unbuttoned the fly on my pajama pants, pulled out my soft penis and, with my right hand, softly lowered Megan's head down to my lap. Obediently, Megan took my penis in her mouth and began to suck me. Her warm, wet mouth felt wonderful and my circumcised cock stiffened to its full seven thick inches in no time.

Slowly at first she sucked me and then she picked up steam until her long, straight dark hair was bobbing beautifully in my lap. Her pace and pressure, right around the shiny head of my dick, were perfect.

I adjusted my body slightly to get into a more reclined position. I trained my eyes right on Eve's who was in a state of shock.

"That's it, baby, suck my cock good. I want to fill your sexy little mouth with my cum." I said to Megan.

Megan paused her cock-sucking to reply.

"Daddy, I love your cock. I love pleasing you." Megan replied, looking at me.

She then turned her head toward her mother to speak.

"You know how you bragged to my boyfriends that you were better at this than me and mocked me? Remember that, Mom? Now you're going to sit there and watch me suck off your husband and swallow every drop of cum he puts in my mouth. You're going to see I do this just as good as you. Watch me!" Megan said, her tone angry.

Megan then returned her mouth to my dick and began to suck me with abandon. She took her right hand and grasped my thick shaft and started stroking the shaft while her mouth worked the swollen head of my cock. Up and down she bobbed, sucked and stroked my cock all the while moaning and groaning sounds of pleasure. This went on for just a few minutes longer. I didn't try and last – I wanted this to be quick. Eve sat there dumbstruck, her mouth literally agape.

"Oh, Megan, you're such a great little cocksucker. I'm going to cum very soon. I'm going to fill your mouth and I want you to swallow every drop."

"Um-hum." Megan acknowledged and she gripped my shaft just a bit harder but not letting up the pace one bit.

"Oh, baby, here I go. I'm going to cum in your mouth. Suck my cock you naughty little slut. Swallow my cum!" I commanded.

I began to convulse euphorically and my hands instinctively moved to Megan's head. After the first spurt of thick, gooey cum, I grabbed her head and held it tightly in place. I pushed my hips up, ramming my dick as far back in Megan's throat as possible. She gasped and slurped as I fucked her mouth, pumping a huge load of cum down her throat, grunting and groaning all the while. As the last drop of semen left my pulsating cock, I relaxed my grip on Megan's head. She kept it there, swallowing the load that had filled her mouth and then making sure she lapped up the last few drops that oozed out of the slit in the huge head of my glistening wet and erect penis. When Megan finished slurping up the last of my cum, she looked up at me with a huge smile.

"How was that, Daddy? Did I do good?" She asked.

"Oh, Megan, that was incredible. You see how quickly you made me cum. You take such good care of me." I said.

We both turned to Eve who was, visibly, both angry and stunned. It looked like Eve was trying to form words to say but couldn't get them out. Megan stood up and removed her clothes.

"Oh Daddy, I'm so wet. Please fuck me, daddy. Please." Megan pleaded seductively then turned around to Eve.

"Look at this body, Mother! I'm going to give it all to Daddy. He can fuck any hole of mine anytime, anyplace. Remember that."

With that, Eve stood up to leave. But she had a little trouble, being slightly tipsy. When she stood up, Megan approached Eve, putting one hand on Eve's shoulder to keep her from moving and, in a motion so swift and sudden, Megan reached one hand under Eve's skirt and found Eve's pussy.

"You're wet! I knew it!" Megan said, proud at having been right. "It turned you on watching me suck your husband's cock and swallow his cum, didn't it?" Megan said.

Megan paused, waiting for a reply from Eve. But Eve was still speechless and rigid, with Megan still holding her with her left hand on Eve's right shoulder. And then, just as quickly as she did the first time, Megan returned her right hand to Eve's pussy and began rubbing it vigorously. I could see Eve spread her legs slightly to accommodate her daughter's hand in her crotch. Eve whimpered as her sexy daughter masturbated her right there. Eve's eyes closed and she bit her lower lip.

"Oh Mommy, your pussy is so wet!" Megan said, somewhat mockingly. "Did that turn you on?" she asked.

Eve mumbled a response but I couldn't hear it.

"I didn't hear you." Megan said as she continued sawing Eve's pussy with her hand.

"Yes." Eve replied.

"Take off your skirt and your top, Mom. Stay awhile." Megan ordered.

Eve undid the tie holding her wrap skirt and threw it on the chair. I could now see Megan's right hand inside Eve's sexy black satin string bikini panties, rubbing rapidly. Eve then removed the white silk tank top and her bra. Her nice, soft tits sagged some as they were freed from the bra. By now, my cock had returned to its completely erect state. I was enjoying this scene and had to restrain myself from jerking off right there. In front of me stood Megan, naked, with her hand in her mother's panties, stroking her off. Eve, my soon-to-be-ex-wife, was standing there in her sexy black panties, enjoying it all, too. Then, I had an idea.

I stood up, spit into my palm, lubed up my seven inch long hard-on, and approached Megan from the rear. Megan moved her left hand to Eve's shoulder to brace herself now and bent slightly to accommodate me, spreading her legs.

My cock slipped easily into Megan's fabulously wet pussy and I began to fuck her from behind. I pushed my cock all the way into Megan's vagina before withdrawing it so the tip had just about exited and then rammed all the way back up again. Megan continued stroking Eve's clit and pussy.

"That's it. Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck my pussy." Megan gushed, her sex talk so naughty, so dirty.

"Oh sweetie, you're going to make me cum soon." Eve said to Megan.

Eve lubed up her fingers and began pinching and twisting her nipples, which were now eraser-like.

"Really? You're gonna cum soon?" Megan asked.

"Oh yeah, sweetie, that's it. Don't stop rubbing my pussy." Eve said.

By now, Eve's eyes were open and wild with desire. I was pumping Megan's tight little pussy from behind, with my hands gripping her tiny waist to help hold her steady.

"Oh, Daddy, your cock is so wonderful. Don't stop fucking me, Daddy." Megan said.

"Oh God, here I go. I'm cumming. Oh, Megan, sweetie, don't stop. Rub me, harder, faster!" Eve announced.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Daddy. Fuck my pussy hard!"

"Ohhhhh!" Eve's eyes rolled back and her she bit her lower lip. "Oh yeah, oh Megan!"

"Oh, Mother. Daddy's dick is inside my tight little pussy and he's fucking me so hard!" Megan said.

I slammed my cock into Megan's hot, tight cunt as hard as I could. Eve's body was convulsing in pleasure as Megan stroked her pussy to glorious orgasm. The sight, sounds and scent of pussy were so heavenly my brain was in near sensory overload.

"Oh Megan I'm gonna cum now. I'm gonna fill your pussy with my cum right now." I told her.

"Fuck that tight little pussy, Mark. Fuck my slut daughter. Fuck her good!" Eve said.

Megan's hand stopped sawing Eve's pussy but remained there. Eve grabbed Megan's shoulders to help steady her as I pounded away from behind. The first shot of semen left my penis and entered Megan's waiting pussy. More gushes of cum.

"Unh! Oh, so tight!" I grunted.

As I inserted my last drop of warm semen into Megan's cunt, I pushed my cock up as far as it would good and held Megan to me, keeping her still. A few second passed and my body relaxed.

I reached out and grabbed Megan's right hand and removed it from her mother's pussy. I lifted Megan's hand up over her right shoulder and began to suck Eve's pussy juices from Megan's slender little fingers. They were so wet. As I sucked them and tasted Eve's pussy nectar, I looked Eve right in the eyes and noticed how excited she was. The taste of pussy was heavenly and I sucked and licked as best I could. My cock began to soften slightly and I could feel it begin to withdraw from Megan's vagina.

"Lay down on your back, Mother." Megan said to Eve.

Eve did as Megan instructed, laying on the floor right there. Megan stepped forward, forcing my cock to exit, and lowered herself on to Eve's mouth.

"Lick me, Mother. Lick my pussy and make me cum." Megan demanded.

Eve grabbed Megan's hips and pulled Megan to her face. Megan bit her lower lip and began to rock her hips back and forth slightly.

"Is my cum seeping out of your pussy, Megan?" I asked her.

"Yeah, and she's lapping it up like a good bitch in heat. There's so much cum!" Megan said.

Megan grabbed Eve's head with both of her hands and held it tightly to her pussy.

"Oh mother, you're such a good pussy licker. Make me cum you whore." Megan said.

Eve licked, sucked and lapped, moaning in pleasure. Megan continued rocking, rubbing her clit into Eve's mouth. With Megan straddling her upper chest, Eve's legs were readily accessible. I got on the floor between Eve's legs and began rubbing her large, hard clit. Eve had a nice, thick patch of dark hair framing her pussy – a full womanly bush. I rubbed her slit, still sopping wet, up and down, covering her clit with natural pussy lube. Eve spread her legs even wider, ensuring my easy access to her snatch.

My left middle finger now slick and wet, I worked it into Eve's anus and began to slowly finger fuck her ass. I took my right middle finger – facing up - and inserted it into Eve's pussy. As I pushed my finger in and out of her ass, I began stroking her G-spot using the finger I had inserted into her cunt.

Eve moaned loudly in pleasure as she continued licking her daughter's pussy. Megan was rocking back and forth, her head thrown back. This went on for maybe two or three more minutes and then Megan became to cum.

"Oh Mother you're going to make me cum in your mouth. Don't stop licking my pussy. That's it, Mother, lick me." Megan said, words pouring from her mouth.

Megan's rocking picked up pace, her long straight dark hair swaying nicely behind her perfect body, and she began to grind her cunt against her mother's mouth. Eve's moaning and groaning grew louder even though she had her face full of Megan's pussy. My fingers were working overtime – one middle finger in her ass going in and out just past her tight anus and the other buried insider her pussy, stroking her g-spot. Eve, too, began to buck her hips against my fingers but her motion was limited with Megan straddling her face.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming. I'm cumming in your face, mother. Don't stop. Oh god, yeah!" Megan said.

Megan than grabbed Eve's head, again, and held it firmly in place against her pussy.

"Oh god, oh god, lick me, Mother, lick my pussy. Oh yeah!" Megan said loudly. "Oh, I'm cumming!"

Megan's bucking turned into grinding and now Eve began to cum as I finger fucked both her holes. Unable to speak words with Megan straddling her face, Eve could only moan, groan, whimper and thrust her hips into my fingers. The two women – mother and daughter – convulsed in orgasm. Finally, their pussies grew too sensitive. Megan ceased grinding and Eve squeezed her thighs together, keeping my hands from moving. The fingers I had inside Eve were pushed up as far inside her as I could get them and she held them there as she finished peaking.

Finally, Megan rolled off her mother gently and laid down next to her. As I could now see Eve's face, I could see a thick mixture of my cum and Megan's pussy juices coating Eve's chin and neck. My cock was rock hard again and ready for round three. I wasn't sure I'd be able to have a 3rd orgasm but I was ready to get my dick inside some place warm and wet.

The women noticed my rock hard dick and looked at each other with a "Whose going to take care of that look?" on their faces.

"How about one last time, for old time's sake? " Eve suggested to me.

"OK with you, Megan?" I asked my new love.

"Sure Daddy, one last time." She replied with a smile.

I told Eve to go sit on the couch. I pulled her hips so her ass was near the end of the cushion. Kneeling on the floor between her thighs, I positioned my cock head at her slit and rubbed it against her large, labia (Eve has a beautiful camel toe), from the opening to her vagina all the way up to her clit. When I touched her clit with my dick head, Eve shuddered. I stroked back down and this time pushed my thick, circumcised cock into Eve's waiting pussy. Slowly, I pushed all seven inches inside Eve and savored the sensation of the wetness of her pussy coating my vein-engorged penis. In and out, I fucked my wife's pussy slowly. Megan came and sat on the edge of the couch, right next to Eve. Megan watched intently, her green eyes locking in on the sight of my dick going in and out of her mother's wet, hairy snatch.

Although I was fucking Eve, my eyes fell upon Megan and I marveled at how beautiful and sexy she was. Her green eyes were beautiful and a striking contrast to her very dark brown hair, long and straight, and naturally dark complexion. Her body was flawless – firm, fit and smooth everywhere. She turned me on and I began to fuck Eve's pussy harder. Although Eve was not 'loose' in an objective sense, being inside her only reminded me of just how tight sexy little Megan's 18-year-old pussy really was.

Megan took her hand and placed it on top of Eve's pussy palm down so that my dick – as it plunged in and out of Eve's wet pussy – slipped between Megan's fingers. Megan closed her fingers to help apply pressure to my cock. Sure enough, the additional pressure worked its magic and, after another two minutes or so of fucking this way, I could feel my balls well up.

"I'm gonna cum soon." I announced.

"Do you want to cum in my ass?" Eve asked.

"Oh yeah!" I said breathlessly as I began to fuck her more rapidly now.

Megan took her hand, grabbed my cock, removed it completely from her mother's cunt and moved it so that it was pointed at Eve's anus. Eve adjusted her position, grabbing her legs behind her knees to open herself up fully to me.

I leaned forward and, with Megan's hand holding my cock steady and in place, forced my dick past Eve's tight sphincter ring.

Both Eve and I gasped in pleasure (and some pressure for her) and we both issued an "Oh god" from the sensation. Megan withdrew her hand and I pushed my cock all the way up into Eve's rectum.

"Go ahead, Mark. Fuck my ass. Fuck it as hard as you want." Eve said.

And with that, I began to pound. I was already close to an orgasm before I entered her anus. But the newfound warmth and grip were heavenly and I knew I was going to cum. Again.

"Oh fuck yeah. I'm gonna fill your ass with my cum." I told Eve.

"Do it, baby. Fill it with your hot cum." Eve said, more seductively than I had ever heard before.

I rocked and bucked and in no time my cock began to erupt deep inside Eve's ass. I withdrew far and drove back in deep. Again and again until I could literally move no more. Sheer pleasure washed over me and I could feel Eve move against me, fucking me with her ass. The sensation was exquisite. We held there for what seemed like minutes, until my soft, goo-coated cock slipped effortlessly out of Eve's ass.

12