My Memories of David Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I ran my tongue up his shaft he quivered in pleasure, I knew he wasn't going to last much longer. I looked over at David who was fully deep throating Tom and nearly gagging as Tom's length reached the back of his throat.

I turned my attention back to Mike and I started to deep throat him as well. His cock wasn't as long as David's or Adam's and this time I managed to get right to the stem. Suddenly Mike put both of his hands on the back of my head and held it there. His dick swelled and with an almighty jerk he came right down my throat. I was gagging for air, I thought I was going to choke but he wouldn't release me until he had finished. When he finally did I coughed and gasped for air. I hadn't even needed to swallow as his cock was that far down my throat.

I wiped the tears from my eyes at the right moment to see David lift his head off Tom's dick and catch several ropes of cum in his mouth as Tom finally finished. David swallowed, smiled and fell backwards onto the floor, completely and utterly exhausted.

We were all completely naked, spent and covered in each other, yet none of us had the energy to get up or even go to bed. I remember thinking that the rug I was lying on felt warm and comfortable and I just closed my eyes and slept where I was, as did the others.

That was probably the best bachelor party ever.

12