My Mentor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

I jogged home in the cool, damp dark. Several times during the night, I awakened and thought about what Hank and I had done. In the morning I woke up with a raging hard-on.

For the next two weeks, the workouts and attending Hank's class went on as usual, only we didn't stop by his place for coffee after the workouts. I went out on dates with several different girls. We made out a lot and that made me feel better, but the feel of my dick in Hank's mouth still interested, and aroused, me.

One Thursday evening, while we were dressing after our workout, Hank asked, 'Are you doing anything late Saturday morning?'

'No. Just studying. And, maybe, my laundry.'

'Why don't you come over for lunch. We can do your laundry while we eat.'

'Er, sure.' I thought about his mouth on my dick. 'That'd be great. Thanks. What time?'

'Whenever you like. Say ten thirty or eleven?'

'Eleven will work.' I hoped I didn't appear eager. Hank seemed to be a little eager too.

Promptly, at eleven, I rang the doorbell at Hank's.

'Come on in, Jeremy. Where's your laundry?'

'I did it last night. My date cancelled at the last minute.'

'Oh, that's too bad. Was it a hot date?'

'No, just a movie and maybe a brew or two afterwards.'

'Sounds like fun.' A timer beeped in the background. 'Sounds like lunch is ready.'

While we ate, we talked about our workouts, jogging, classes, and everything but what we both knew we wanted to talk about. We cleaned up the dishes and the kitchen. When Hank casually mentioned that he had downloaded and printed some of the pictures.

We went into his den where he took an envelope out of the desk. The first print out of the envelope was the one where Hank had just finished sucking me off. My eyes were closed, there was a slight smile on my face and my hard dick looked all wet and shiny from being in Hank's mouth. Several of the other prints were of Hank shooting his cum onto me. He managed to get one just as his cock erupted into a long stream of thick cum. In the last print I was covered with cum and grinning like a real slut.

Hank had his arm around my waist as we thumbed through the stack of pictures. 'Would you take some photos of me?'

I looked at him, 'Sure.'

"And if it is o.k., I'd like to take some more of you and of you and me together.'

'How are you going to do that?'

'I'll show you.' I followed Hank into a room that had very little furniture in it, but he had several cameras set up on tripods positioned around the room. 'The cameras will be set on automatic.' He handed me a digital camera, 'Use this and snap some as I strip.'

When Hank was undressed, he took the camera, 'Now you.'

I stripped as he snapped away. He put the camera down and went around to each of the other cameras. We stood in the center of the room. We started out by holding hands and touching each other. We got more explicit as Hank held our dicks together. We kissed and the kisses became more that just lips brushing together. Hank continued to rub our dicks together. We were both hard and erect.

I reached down and touched them. I'd never touched another man's dick before. Hank moved his hands. His dick felt thick and heavy and warm in my hand. I used my other hand and found his balls. Hank smiled, 'Your hands feel good, Jeremy. I like having you hold me.'

I felt like I was autopilot. Hank held my head in his hands and kissed me. I was still holding his dick and balls as I leaned forward and kissed his neck. I moved down to his chest where I kissed and sucked his nipples. Hank didn't say anything. The next thing I knew I was on my knees in front of him. Both of my hands were wrapped around his dick and I was holding it just inches from my face. I kissed the head of it.

'You don't need to do that, Jeremy.'

'But I want too.' I looked up at Hank, 'I've never sucked a dick before.'

'Cock, Jeremy. Men suck cock. Boys suck dick. And we're men.'

I heard Hank go 'Ahhh' as I put my mouth down over his cockhead. I wondered what I should do next now that his cock was in my mouth. I'd had several blow jobs from girls, but I never thought that I would be giving one. I remembered what Hank had done and I rubbed the flat of my tongue around and over the head.

Hank encouraged me by making suggestions suck as licking up and down the shaft and licking his balls which, I noticed, were shaved. He encouraged me to suck lightly and suck hard. Finally, he started groaning. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and pumped it. He shot his cum onto my neck and shoulders.

That's when I remembered the cameras. I just sucked my first cock and it was recorded. Hank helped me to my feet.

'So that was your first time?'

'Er, yes. You were the first man who sucked my, er, cock, and yours is the first that I've, uh, sucked.

'Did you like it.'

I smiled, 'I think it might be a taste that I'd like to acquire.'

'Good for you,' Hank laughed. 'By the way.' He indicated the cum on my neck and shoulders, 'That's called a string of pearls. On the face is called a facial or face painting.'

He got onto his knees, 'This is the slave position.' Then he began to suck my cock. He sucked hard and fast and in a few minutes my knees were shaking.

'I'm cumming.' Hank pulled my cock out of his mouth and held it as the cum splattered on his face. He put my cock back into his mouth and gently sucked until I finished cumming.

We cleaned up and downloaded from the cameras. Seeing myself with a cock in my mouth gave me pause, but it excited me too. Although we stayed naked all afternoon, we didn't have any more sex. We looked at some more of Hank's collection and talked about man love.

'I know a hotel in the city where we could stay and enjoy ourselves. Would you be interested?'

'Sure.' I wanted to learn more about man love. And I wanted to suck Hank's cock some more.

The next weekend we went to the city. Hank explained the hotel was very gay friendly and discreet. We visited several galleries and some tourist attractions. When we were in our room, Hank told and showed me a lot of the techniques of fellatio. He demonstrated them on me and I practiced on him. I liked to practice a lot.

Hank introduced me to prostate massage. I felt like I had to pee, but I didn't want him to stop. And my cock and balls literally exploded when I did cum. I massaged him until he had a huge orgasm. I sucked him dry and tasted cum for the first time.

We became more discreet on and around the campus. I stayed in his class and we cut back on the workouts and jogging together. I wanted to go to the hotel every week, but Hank insisted on no more than two visits a month. I'd visit Hank on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon. We got to a point where we'd immediately strip and begin servicing each other. We did our first sixty-nine on Hank's bed. It quickly became our favorite position for sucking cock.

Some of the hotel stays consisted of staying in our rooms, staying naked and practicing man love. We did a lot of touching and kissing and caressing and stroking in addition to sucking each other and giving each other prostate massages.

During most of hotel stays we would visit one or two gay bars, eat at one or two nice restaurants and visit museums or art and photo galleries. On one trip, we visited a couple of gay clubs. One called itself a spa and the other called itself a swim club, but both of them were primarily were sex clubs.

At each club, we paid the admission charge and rented a locker. The clubs had rooms for rent, but those are for guys who were looking for sex and who wanted a place with a bed for the sex. We were tourists. We left everything except some cash and an ID back at the hotel. After we stripped we'd go on a tour of the club. Everyone had a towel, but almost everyone walked around naked. Almost everyone had hard-ons. Each club had numerous public rooms - the locker room, of course, a TV lounge with mostly gay porn running, a steam room, a weight room, a game room, a room full of hot tubs and spas, a sauna, and a number of rooms filled with pads, cushions, and pillows.

There was sex every where. It started practically at the front door. There were guys sucking and getting sucked. There were guys taking it up the butt and giving it in the butt. Guys were being double and tripled teamed. Sex was going on in the public and the private rooms.

The spa had a three level glory hole setup. If you just wanted to be sucked, you went to the top level. If you just wanted to suck, you could stay on the lowest level. If you wanted to suck and be sucked, you got onto the middle level. It was a popular place. There must of been three dozen guys there and every mouth and cock seemed to be taken care of.

The swim club had two swimming pools. Some people did swim, but both pools were mainly hook up places. The outdoor pool was on a roof top. It was well screened and nude sunbathing seemed to be the main nonsexual activity. Hank sat on the edge of the outdoor pool with his legs dangling in the water. I hung on the pool coping between his knees. I made my public outing and debut as I sucked his cock. I received a round of scattered applause and cheers when I swallowed his load.

Both places pushed safe sex and free condoms and lube were everywhere. It was fun and exciting being in a crowd of naked men who were having sex with everyone and everywhere, but Hank and I agreed that sex with strangers was not for us.

Hank introduced me to anal sex during our fifth or sixth stay at the hotel. I was massaging his prostate when he said that he wanted to be fucked. I continued the massage, 'By me?'

'Yes. By you.' Hank smiled, 'It's another part of man love.'

We used a silky lotion as a lubricant for the prostate massages and for jacking off. Hank picked up the bottle, 'This will work for fucking too. Work more lube into my ass and grease up your cock.'

'Uh, should I use a . . .'

'You can use a condom if you want to, but I'd prefer it if you went without. That's called going bareback. I want to feel the warmth of your hard cock and, if you cum, I want to feel that too.'

Hank piled some pillows on the bed. he took the lotion and rubbed it all over my cock. After he handed the bottle to me, he lay back on the pillows. He positioned himself so his hips and butt were elevated. He raised his legs and pulled his knees to his chest.

'I'm all yours, Jeremy. Lube me and fuck me.'

I worked more of the lotion into his butt. I found using two or three fingers worked best. After applying another coat of lube to my cock, I got on my knees by Hank's butt. I scooted close and held the head of my cock against his lubed brown hole.

'Push slowly, Jeremy.'

I pushed. It wasn't like slipping a hard dick into a hot, wet, slick pussy. Hank's butt hole stretched as it opened to accept my cockhead.

'Keep pushing, Jeremy. You're almost there.'

I felt less resistance as my cockhead pushed through his muscle ring. His butt hole closed around my cock shaft.

Hank grinned, 'You're in. Welcome home.'

He let his knees come up off of his chest. I put my hands on his calves. I found I could brace myself and hold his legs up at the same time. I looked at Hank. He was smiling at me. His hard cock was flat against his belly. His shaved balls lay above my hard cock. Hank flexed his butt hole and squeezed my shaft.

'It's just like fucking a pussy, Jeremy. It's a man pussy. Shove you cock in as deep as it will go and let's fuck.'

I pushed until all of my cock was in Hank's ass and my pubes were brushing him. Hank laughed as I began to work my cock in and out of his ass.

'That's it. Take me on a cock ride.'

I rolled him back on his shoulders and raised up on my knees so I could get the longest stroke possible. I'd never fucked anyone's ass before, but it definitely was not like fucking a pussy. Hank kept clenching and unclenching his sphincter muscle as I pumped away.

'That's it, Jeremy. Pound my ass.'

Hank's cock was bouncing around as my pelvis smacked against his butt. I couldn't tell if my cock was massaging his prostate, but the flow of pre-cum was copious. Maybe Hank was just turned on. I was. I had to stop and rest a couple of times. The first time I rested with my boner buried deep. The second time I was barely inside him. Hank teased me by squeezing my cock. I teased him by pulling against his muscle ring.

The cum was rising in my balls and my cock was feeling swollen and more rigid. When it came to cumming, fucking ass was just like fucking pussy. My strokes became shorter and more erratic and I shoved my cock as deep as I could when I blew my wad.

Hank jacked off until he covered his stomach and chest with a mix of pre-cum and cum. I pulled my cock out of his ass and rubbed it against his. I lay down on top of him. Hank wrapped his legs around mine and we ground our cocks and balls together as we kissed.

A couple of weekends after that, Hank took my anal cherry. We'd fallen asleep after a long sixty-nine session that ended with me fucking Hank. I felt the bed shift as Hank got up. 'What's happening?'

'I'll be right back, sleepy head. I've got to piss.'

After kicking the covers back, I piled up both pillows. I got on my knees with my ass up in the air and my head resting on the pillows.

Hank laughed when he returned from the bathroom, 'What are you doing?'

'I think its time for you to fuck me.'

'Right now?'

'Why not?'

'Well, o.k. Let me find the lube.'

Hank spread the lotion around my tight pucker. He carefully worked one slick finger into me. He finger fucked my ass with one finger for a few minutes before he worked a second finger in. I tried to relax as he stretched and lubed my butt hole. The insertion of his third finer hurt a little, but after a couple of minutes of twisting and reaming, I wanted more than fingers.

Raising my head, I looked at Hank, 'Let me suck you and get you hard.'

He crawled up to my face and pushed his cock into my waiting mouth. It tasted bitterly of urine. It tasted great.

'Don't suck too hard or too long.'

I wiggled my ass as I let his cock drop out of my mouth, 'Take me.'

Hank smiled as he lubed his hard cock, 'I'll go slow. Let me know if it hurts too much.'

He got behind me and worked two fingers and more lube into me. I felt his hands on my hips and then his cockhead pressed against my tight hole. 'Ready?'

'Yes.'

Hank pushed and my hole began to open to receive him.

'O.k.?'

'Yes. Keep going.'

There was a brief sharp pain followed by a burning sensation. I gasped. I hadn't realized that I had been holding my breath.

'Still o.k.'

'Yes.'

'Well, that was easy. I popped right in.'

The burning sensation had eased. My ass was no longer virgin.

'Now that you've got my cherry ass, what are you going to do with it?'

Hank laughed, 'You sound eager.'

'I am.'

He lightly slapped my ass. 'O.k., then. Here we go. Hang on. It could be a rough ride.'

I put my head back down on the pillow and grinned to myself as Hank pulled his cock back. I laughed out loud as I felt his thick cock push deep into me.

Hank didn't ride me roughly. He was gentle and almost tender. He rubbed my back and shoulders. His fuck strokes were long and slow and deep. He laughed when I tried to squeeze his cock by flexing my muscle ring. I reached under myself and touched my cock. It was hard and flowing pre-cum. I forgot the pain and burning sensation and concentrated on the other sensations in my ass.

Hank buried his cock deep. I could feel it jerking and jumping as he filled my ass with his hot cum. I shot my wad onto the sheets. Hank leaned over me and rested until his soft cock dropped out of my ass with a soft pop. He got off me and I rolled over and pulled him down on top of me. We kissed and cuddled. We pulled up the sheets and, in spite of the wetness, we fell asleep.

We usually fuck each other several times on our weekends. I like being in the doggie position. I like churning my cock in Hank's ass and I like to move my ass and feel Hank churning when he fucks me. But I like the missionary position too because we can watch each other's face. When I'm the bottom, both Hank and I can play with my cock.

I like fucking because we can talk and tell each other what we like and to go faster or easier. Talking isn't something one can do when one's mouth is full of hard cock. I like fucking, but I still like sucking Hank's cock best of all.

I've taken what I've learned from Hank and shared it with some girlfriends who have developed the techniques to give an excellent blowjob. I've introduced a couple of them to anal sex. They think I'm a little kinky, but they get off too when they butt fuck me with a strap-on.

I've learned much from Hank and I learn something each time we are together. Man love is something I will always practice. But I'm not stopping man-woman love.

Hank mentioned that two of his old friends will be in the city when we visit next time. Coincidentally, they will be staying at the hotel. I wonder if my mentor has another lesson in mind for me.

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers
12