My Merman Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Danae dreams about her merman while being on a holiday.
1.3k words
4.3
3.5k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nereia
Nereia
2 Followers

Deep-Sea Fantasy

For her first-ever holiday on her own, Danae had gone after a dream: the Maldives. White sand, the ebb and flow of the crystal clear sea, palm trees and warm sunshine all day long.

And now, here she was!

She had felt that there couldn't be a better place to enjoy being done with her first round of stressful studies. And there was also the secret hope that she would meet someone, a good-looking someone.

A couple of months ago, she had broken up with her boyfriend. Since then, she had pined for a lover. She felt horny, impatient, sometimes even desperate. But on these islands, as she was to discover, there was not much choice. There were many couples, and the few single men showing some interest in her seemed to be bored routine Gigolos out for free beer and outings - she couldn't imagine getting from them what she wanted: a real man for hot, passionate, and rough, sex. Was that too much to hope for?

At least, she knew the professional massages to be cheap and probably quite enjoyable. There was always that.

After some hours lying on the beach soaking up the sun, she went for a bis keemiya at a small local bakery, and then straight back to the lodge to feast on this exotic filled pastry. Then, a hot shower and some rest before, maybe, going out again.

She'd brought a volume of German fairy tales by Hans Christian Anderson. And one story enchanted her more than any other. "The Little Mermaid." It was a tragic narrative of a girl who fell unhappily in love and perished after she didn't kill the prince and his new love.

It was not just that - the idea of a world under the blue sea held her imagination. Danae easily lost herself in dreams where she would live under the surface of the ocean. Exploring those depths where no human has been before. Drifting in weightlessness, surrounded by strange creatures, swimming with Dolphins.

And, of course, fantasies about male mermaids. Mermen. What would they like? She fancied them to be muscular, with long powerful fishtails, with maybe tentacles or scales all over their bodies. Otherworldly beauty. Different from everything she had ever seen.

Danae cherished the idea of such strange encounters. It had some very sensuous appeal to her.

Leaving the book, she went to have that shower, and immediately got aroused by her imagination.

Under the refreshing stream, one hand wandered down between her thighs, touching her shaven, velvety mount, and then rushed to play with her pearl, teasing it out of its hiding. Her other hand went up to her breast to tease her nipples.

The shower's cascading water did the rest: She imagined going swimming and eventually finding a lonely and deserted island. Just her, exploring it. The island centre was covered in palm trees, ferns, and high brush with big leaves, providing cool shadow. The warm white sand crackled under her bare feet and gradually gave way to soft moss as she went deeper into the jungle. She came to a little spring, where she refreshed herself at the deliciously cool water.

As she goes further, she finds a lagoon and there, she glimpses a divine creature. A merman, like majestic Neptune himself, sitting on a rock, enjoying the sun. His tail was playfully slapping the surface of the water below. She could take her eyes off it, the turquoise silver shining scales went up to his belly button.

Soon she got her attention to focus again. His arms were strong and stringy, the chest muscles bulky, the back broad and sturdy and the abs. She could count them one by one.

She made a move forward and even though still unsure whether she wanted to be discovered, stepped onto a stick. The snapping crack could have been a falling tree, being so much louder in that peaceful and silent place, caused the merman to turn in her direction.

His eyes were glistening like the sunlight on the surface of the lagoon and his opalescent skin sparkled in the sun. As if covered in sea salt, Danae thought, staring at him in wonder.

His face broke into a dazzling smile and quickly turned into a cheeky smirk with enticing intent.

And she couldn't, didn't want to resist that smile.

She waded into the lagoon and sank to her knees in the pristine water. Splash! The creature was gone. Then a shadow moved towards her, and he popped out, right in front of her, his face just a few inches away. He smelled like the sea, fresh and clean, a little salty.

Their eyes met. Time was standing still. "Come with me", he seemed to whisper, but without moving his lips. His voice was just an echo in her head, promising like the song of the sirens.

He took her hand and drew her deeper into the water. At first, she felt panic, holding her breath, but then he lifted her above the surface and brought her to the other side. There was the perfect spot. Covered in lush, green moss and sheltered by a ledge. He let her down, gently, and came out himself, settling down next to her. Danae moved closer. The water on her skin made her shiver. Goosebumps all over.

Her prince of the sea turned to fully face her. One hand gently touched the young woman's face.

"You are beautiful", it sounded in her mind.

Then his hand went to her neck, pulling her closer. He kissed her forehead, her jawline and then drove a line with his cool lips to hers, which were warm and soft. Danae moved her hand and touched his hair.

exploring his shape, half-human, half-fish. It was firm and his skin smooth. But somehow... cold.

The merman put his other hand behind her back and drew her closer, pressing his mouth onto hers. She gasped when a sparkle of heat started lighting inside her, moving slowly downwards between her legs.

His strong arms held her tight. She got hold of his mane, pushing herself against him. Cool lips wandered down her throat, neck and further...

He skillfully found her bikini clasp and opened it. The cups fell and his hands brushed her firm, apple-breasts, his thumbs painfully slow over her nipples.

He smiled and went down, closing his mouth around her hardened mounds. First one, then the other sucking it gently. Danae threw her head back, sighing in contentment.

His other hand went from her back into to her pants pulling them down, exploring her moist, secret place.

His fingers found her clit and ruthlessly caressed her there. Overwhelmed by her feelings Danae slid down on the moss, taking her scaled lover with her. She was now shivering, whining out her lust.

His blue eyes were gleaming with delight as he looked at her, with pride, making her shake in passion and her hot juices flow. His tail flicking impatiently, his muscles tensed. Then two of his fingers slipped into her gap. She screamed, relishing in the overwhelming throes he caused as he entered yet another finger.

Still playing with her perky breasts, while penetrating her sopping pussy... Danae felt like slipping away like she would lose consciousness. Finally, his thumb on her clit, circling it with little pressure, made her cum. Just like that, lightly, again and again.

Faster and harder her deep-sea lover pushed his fingers into her, in and out, had her breathing heavily, gasping for air, throwing her head from side to side.

"Please, please oh please again, again! Don't stop, don't stop!" she screamed out.

Pressing her hands on her swollen, wet clit, Danae bent back and shivered as her orgasm took possession of her. This sweet, hot, all-consuming feeling exploding from her sex all over her body, made her howl and her knees weak. It took the air to breathe and left her panting, her heart heavily pounding against her chest, slumping to the bottom of the shower.

Sitting there for a while, feeling her sex pulsating and dripping, she gathered her energy and took another quick shower to cool down.

There would be another encounter with her sexy deep-sea suitor. But for now, she had a real-life business. Going out, partying and maybe getting an actual man for tonight.

Nereia
Nereia
2 Followers