My Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azrael556
Azrael556
71 Followers

Checking out with all that put a nice bite in that thousand, but considering I just had a Playboy/Penthouse-quality piece of ass volunteer to be my live-in fuck toy, who cared? This was a once in a lifetime opportunity if your last name wasn't "Hefner".

We looped around I-240 to the cluster of strip malls out by Germantown and pulled up to PetSmart. I told her why.

"I get to pick a pretty one, right, sir?" she flirted at me.

"If you pick it, you wear it out from the checkout counter, and you've read enough to know what a collar means", I grinned back.

"Ooooh, that's fucking hot. They'll just think I'm a Goth girl, they won't know I've agreed to be your slave." Michelle had a Goth score of about five percent in a sorority T-shirt, but hey, I would let her delusions work right now.

We walked into PetSmart, and at this point she was out of her mind horny. She didn't care that she'd just agreed to pick her own black leather collar in public. The fact the aisle was deserted didn't matter, it was public. But choosing was the tricky part. Wide black leather with lots of chrome, yes, but that narrowed it to about 200 options. This one was too big. This one was too spiky. This one had an ugly buckle. "Michelle, you don't have to pick one you don't like. This is just until we go see that guy about custom work."

"Sir, when I wear this for you, I want it to look good. It's like an engagement ring. Every girl wants a perfect engagement ring."

"You probably aren't going to be showing this off to your friends."

"The hell with my old friends. They're all going to get high tonight and keep going on with their lives. I don't care what they say about the choices I make now. I at least have the courage to change my life. I also am choosing a more satisfying way to get my brains fucked out, and that's going to be better than coke."

I hugged her for the first time. "It'll be okay."

She melted in my arms. "I want it to be okay. Help me make it okay, please, sir?" She took a step back. "Now about this damned collar...."

Finally she picked the "perfect" one, and a six foot chrome steel chain leash to match it. We went up to the register, and checked out without comment. Michelle refused a bag when the cashier offered it. "I'll be wearing it out", she said brazenly. Turning, and lifting her mane of long black hair out of the way, she looked back over her shoulder with a wink. "Sir, would you do your toy the honors?"

"How could I resist?" I slowly buckled the formidable Rottweiler-sized collar around her pale neck, and clipped the chrome leash in place.

She closed her eyes and shook her hair back into place, ignoring the silent goggle-eyed stare from the cashier. "Mmmm, thank you, sir." She handed me the other end of the leash. "Can we go home now?"

Wow. Just wow.

I opened her side of the car for her and seated her. While most couples dispense with that bit of etiquette after a first few dates, it remained our custom. When I got in, I looked at her with a grin. She stared ahead.

"That was a gutsy move in there."

She took another deep breath. "I figured a gesture of public submission, even humiliation, something a lot of other women would consider a hard limit, might help prove to you about how very serious I am about giving myself up to you, sir." She looked over at me, and smiled shyly. "I hope you enjoyed it."

"I was flattered."

"Good. Besides, it made me very, very wet. Would you like to check, sir?"

I looked. In the fading sunlight, the front of her red nylon gym shorts was showing a damp spot. "Michelle, you don't get to play with that until we get home, so keep your hands out of your lap."

"Mmmm, it would be easier if I was cuffed. I know my clit wants to get touched so bad..." Damn, and I had enough cuffs I didn't bother buying more. All mine were home. I made a mental note to keep an extra pair of the Peerless steel ones in the glove compartment for such contingencies.

"OK, now you're just flirting."

"Well, itching for a spanking too."

Sigh. "When we get home, dear." That drive could NOT have gone quickly enough, and I managed to feign just enough indifference to conceal the fact I had a hard-on that would drill concrete. Meanwhile we talked about music, politics, and what was for dinner. It was remarkable, we almost sounded like a real couple.

I pulled over to the side of the road and blindfolded her again before we went up the side roads to the house. Soon we were there, and I undid the blindfold. We gathered up the shopping bags and we went into the house. "First as a safety note, there are about twenty guns in this house. Most all of them are loaded and I don't have time to teach you to deal with all of them today, so just don't touch them. Now, I think we need a nice hot shower before we cook dinner", I announced.

"Sounds good. May I wash your back, or anything else, sir?" she flirted.

I teasingly smacked her tight, perfect ass for the first time. She oohed, and pushed it invitingly outward. "That's for being such a little flirt in the car." I did it again, several times.

"Sir, why are you punishing me for trying to entertain you by being slutty?" she innocently asked, batting her eyelashes like a B-movie actress.

"It doesn't count as punishment if you enjoy it, Michelle. Besides, you have a very spankable ass."

"Mmmmm, good point. I also think I'm wearing way too many clothes for this." With that, she unceremoniously ripped off her T-shirt and shorts, and tossed her bra to the side. I'd forgotten she'd skipped the panties on the way out of her townhouse. "Allow me to get the shower water going for you, sir. Also, this collar's not waterproofed, permission to remove it for now, sir?"

"Yes, go ahead." Well, she'd definitely been studying her role, or there was just fine natural submissive talent there. I didn't know which and I didn't care which.

We climbed into the shower, and it was nice soaping her up, and getting soaped. She had amazingly soft skin and fantastic curves. It was hard to believe her breasts were real, since she had that long-legged, thin-waisted disproportionately busty look of early Nineties comic book heroines. For you comics guys, think Jean Grey as drawn by Jim Lee, only pale with black hair. But she seemed very intent on her role of washing me, especially that aching damn hard-on. It took a lot of willpower to gently steer her away from it. "I think we both want to use that thing a little too much for our own good."

"Mmmm, I just want to use it good."

I kissed her, long and hard. "All in good time, Michelle. I am going to go very slowly and very carefully with you, for both our sakes."

She sank to her knees there in the shower, looking up to me. "Sir, your slut begs you. Please allow her to suck you off as a thank-you for the pretty play clothes?"

I'm sure somewhere there was an iron-hearted dominant guy who could have resisted under those circumstances, fearing her getting what she wanted under those circumstances would upset the power dynamic. Look, at that point, I'd dreamt of nailing Michelle for about a year, and had her begging for it and flirting for about three hours straight. I'm human. I was even more human back then. I didn't reply, I just slid a hand into her hair and pulled her onto me. Damn, she was good. I didn't want to think about how she'd gotten that way, but she was good. Better than Joan, and Joan had studied every porn tape she could get in an effort to perfect her style. I had about no self control left, and Michelle apparently had studied up on talking dirty.

"Mmmmm, that's it, sir, fuck my mouth. Oh yeah, please cum on my face. Mark your territory. Sluts need cum on their faces, and I want to be your slut." Again, wow. Pretty quickly, I blew a very substantial wad across her face, my knees buckling. I damn near fell. The shower got a lot of it, but she wiped the rest of it on her fingers and deliberately licked them clean. "Thank you, sir. I needed that."

We finished up in the shower like normal people. She quickly toweled her hair off and tied it back in a ponytail. She retrieved her makeup bag and some of the shopping bags, and looked toward the study before looking back at me.

"Sir, may your slut dress up for you before we eat?"

"Certainly, I think you know what I like, and what you'd be expected to do."

"Yes sir. I hope it's all right for me to hope that I get done if I do well."

"Michelle, I had no idea you were so...enthusiastic about sex before today. You'd always struck me as the uptight respectable sorority sort, even if you weren't paying dues any longer."

"Well, I don't think I'd found the kind of sex I'd enjoyed, and this way gives me a good rush. You buckling my collar in public, sucking you off in the shower, it makes me wet and I can't wait to try more. If we're going to reprogram my brain from cocaine addict to orgasm-crazed submissive nymphomaniac, I think I should stick as much to what gives me a good rush."

"Sounds like a good plan. I'll meet you in the kitchen."

I was glad she was taking a few minutes to doll up. While I could use my kitchen as an operating room, my bedroom was a damned mess. Throwing on some hiking shorts and a knit shirt, I shoved the clean laundry pile into the closet and threw the dirty clothes basket in on top. The bed was clean, I just threw the comforters into some semblance of order. The bed was two full (or double if you prefer) mattresses side by side on a homemade lumber frame. It had enough room to land helicopter gunships on, plus the frame was generously provided with eye bolts and other bondage fittings since I'd built it for exactly that purpose. Had I wanted, I could have stood either half of the frame up and used it as a wall-mount torture rack. I bagged the trash and threw it into the kitchen trash can. I kicked books under the bed, especially the big stack of porn, and slid out the locked rifle case that contained my BDSM toys. Opening it, I laid out the leather cuff set and the nipple clamps. I remember what she'd said about the clothespins, so figured those would go well. Those went in my pocket. I also left a riding crop out in plain sight just to keep her honest. Besides, the thought of marking her beautiful pale skin, even just a little, gave me a sadistic tingle.

We'd decided earlier on toasted ravioli as curl-up-together finger food. I set a pot of water to boil, and got out the Italian bread crumbs while the oven preheated. I distracted myself with routine kitchen tasks while trying to keep my mind from wandering to thoughts of what Michelle would consider "dressing for dinner" under the circumstances. I didn't have too long to wait. I heard the unstable clicking of her new spike heels on the hardwood floor of the living room and I turned.

She'd taken a couple minutes with her hair and makeup, and looked amazing. Her pouting lips were a perfect shade of "cocksucking red", her nails were touched up, and she'd picked out a nice pair of black stockings with the black leather garter belt. That was all she'd picked out. Her collar, her garter and stockings, and her shoes made up her entire outfit. She smiled shyly. "For tonight, I thought less might be more, sir." Her hands were behind her back, and she turned, revealing the fact she'd cuffed herself with the steel police handcuffs off my bed before coming out. Looked like a fresh Brazilian waxing too. Today couldn't have been too sudden a decision to play today, otherwise she just paid way more attention to grooming Down There than most women.

I swallowed hard. It is sometimes a bit hard to deal with when a woman ordinarily way the fuck out of your league signs up for this. "Very nice" was about all I could come up with. I figured less would be more for words, too.

"Thank you, sir. I'm trying not to be too much of a slut, but I'm also trying to keep up a good start. Plus, like I said, I'm finding I get off on it."

"Well allow me to add a small surprise then", and with that I pulled the nipple clamp set out of my pocket and quickly snugged them into place. They were the tweezer style, and her nipples were already hard with excitement.

"Wow, they're better than the clothespins. The clothespins were just too much unless I was really close to getting off. These are just perfect, a nice tweaking while your hands are elsewhere..." She slid in for a hug despite her immobilized arms. I hugged her close, and spanked her twice. She gasped a bit, very sexily I might add, and smiled.

I poured us both a couple lemonades since neither of us were wine drinkers, and I put the platter of ravioli on the coffee table. I don't recall what movie I put on, but it was one guaranteed not to distract us from each other. Michelle sat on the front edge of the couch with her depressingly perfect posture, turned sideways to accommodate her cuffed arms, and thrusting those beautiful breasts outward. She stretched her legs out in front of her, displaying those long stockinged wonders for my enjoyment. With a shy giggle from her, I dipped hers in the marinara sauce and gently fed her. It was a very quiet meal, with chewing only interrupted by the occasional soft kiss, and a nice gasp from her once when I gave into temptation and tugged the clamp chain a bit.

As we finished, she snuggled close. "This is what I was talking about, sir. Control. We sit here together, and you protect me from myself and take care of me. It keeps that gray depressed feeling away, and since I'm waiting for the little additional rush of doing something naughty and sexy for you before we call it a night, my pussy is just dripping."

"Did you have anything special in mind?"

"Mmmm, my hands are behind my back so they'd be out of the way if you bent me over something, spanked my ass red, and fucked my pussy raw from behind. That sounds like fun."

"I can think of something better." I stood, took hold of her leash, and led her off to the bedroom. I uncuffed her, and fitted her with the leather cuffs I'd laid out earlier. These were the sort that used a small padlock rather than a buckle. The ankle cuffs had a devilish little strap that went below the arch of a high-heeled shoe, keeping them on her feet and her more vulnerable atop the skyscraper heels I preferred. The black leather blindfold came out of the case. A little playful posing on her part, and I then stretched her out on that big bed in a spread-eagle, hooked the cuffs to chains and snaplinks that were always there for the purpose, and cranked up one of the vibrators to a low pitch. I then started teasing her from her nipples all the way down to her knees and back, paying special attention to the insides of her thighs, the backs of her knees, sides of the ribcage, all round those glorious tits, and repeating the pattern. She was moaning two minutes in. Twenty minutes later she was gasping and panting, and I was just starting to brush it over her pussy. Then after a little of that, I got impatient and started teasing her more directly with it, working up and over her clit now and then to keep her revved up all the way.

"Sir, please please please your little slut is begging you to please let her cum, omigawd please", and it sounded like such sweet music to my ears that I started sliding more and more of the vibrator into her soaked pussy. She moaned, with a little joyful squeal as I cranked up the vibrator's speed and dragged just the tip of it over her clit. Damn, she was close. I didn't want to cut it too close, so I pulled the vibrator off her clit.

"Sirrr....please..."

"I'm not done with you yet, sexy." I unclipped the chains from her ankle cuffs to give us a little freedom of movement, and I ditched my own clothes. I was determined to fuck her myself. Not much fancy positioning or technique, and at this point I wasn't much for making it last. I gave her pussy a couple quick licks just to say hello, then I climbed on top and slid in.

For a girl who'd supposedly been with a "lot of guys", she was amazingly tight. Maybe the research was right and a mere five inch cock was average so she'd avoided getting stretched out. But she was very hot and very wet and shoving her hips back up at me to meet my every stroke, moaning and talking dirty every second of it. Oh, the filth coming out of her mouth, delicious filth in her sweet Southern drawl. She'd obviously been researching it. I sat back, freeing a path to resume teasing her clit with the vibrator while I kept fucking her. Finally it was just too much for either of us, and we both came, her with a screech and me with an "uhhhhhn".

After a minute, I pulled off her blindfold and unclipped her wrists. She rolled on top of me and kissed me hungrily. "Now that is what I was talking about. Oh my God what a fucking rush. I'm...shaking."

"Well, it was your first bound orgasm, right?"

"Yes, sir, and I hope it's not the last. First bondage and probably the best fucking orgasm of my life. Mmmmm, we have got to do that again." And with that, we snuggled in next to each other for that first night's sleep.

Azrael556
Azrael556
71 Followers
12