My MILF Landlady

Story Info
Young Engineer finds a MILF Landlady.
2.3k words
4.46
147.2k
137

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

I had recently been given a job as Chief Engineer from the company who was building the new Power station in the North of England. I had already been there for a week and had been staying in a dreadful hotel which was a forty-minute drive to my work. It made for a long day. I searched around but found nothing. I then went to the Rectory and explained my situation. The Minister's wife then gave me an address and mobile number telling me that Sally Cook was a widow and lived in a beautiful farmhouse. Her husband had died four years ago, and she did holiday rents in the summertime. She also said that she would give her a call and tell her what a nice young man you were. She also hoped to see me at church on Sunday.

I had been given a daily allowance from my company of one hundred and twenty pounds per day to cover food and accommodation. I would be able to afford to pay for my room quickly. I then put Mrs Cook's address into my navi and saw from the screen that she was perhaps two miles from my workplace. I then telephoned her and asked if it was suitable for me to call this afternoon in maybe twenty minutes. She said that would be perfect and was looking forward to meeting me.

I arrived at the farmhouse, and it was beautiful, Sally opened the door and invited me inside. Everything was perfect, so neat and tidy. The furnishings were lovely, my room was spotless, and there was an active WiFi connection. It was an ideal place for me. Sally asked if I would like a cup of tea. We sat in the kitchen and Sally told me that she wanted five hundred pounds a month for the room and breakfast and also included laundry. I then asked her if she could give me a price for an evening meal. She then told me that an average dinner she could do for six pounds per night and that would include two courses. I said, "That's excellent Sally, can we call it ten pounds per night, then we can have a nice steak every now and again."

She smiled then said, "Tom, what time would you like to eat in the evening as I will cook for both of us and we can eat together?"

I replied, "Does seven in the evening suit you. I am not a drinker, I never go to the pub for a drink, but I enjoy a glass of wine with my evening meal and would be happy if you shared a glass with me over our meal. If you need anything done around the house then just let me know. I would pay you monthly in advance, and I would pay you in cash, when can I move in?"

Sally smiled then said, "That would be excellent, I'm not really a drinker, but I enjoy wine. You can move in today and tonight we will have steak this evening as I have nothing in. We also converted a barn into an indoor pool, sauna and Jacuzzi. This was done for my husband as his doctor recommended that he should swim every day. For a sauna, if you message me, then I can switch it on as it takes just over half an hour to heat to operating temperature."

I shook her hand and said, "I'll now go and check out of the hotel that I am staying in and should be back here within the hour."

She gave me a key and showed me how the Alarm System worked, as she was going shopping. Before I left I put six bottles of Premier Cru Chablis into her very spacious fridge. I then left and thought Sally was a nice woman, she was tall with a curvy body, her breasts looked enormous. I am just over six feet tall, and she in flat shoes, was maybe five inches shorter than me. She had long legs. I would have put her around sixty, but her grey hair made her look older.

The first week flew in, her cooking was excellent. We had a bottle of my wine each evening, and she really enjoyed this. Sally was doing my laundry daily basis. She gave me a full breakfast each morning, she kept four chickens, and the eggs were fresh every morning. She still owned the farmland and rented it out to another farmer. She was delighted that I was paying her cash. We chatted about everything and anything. I believed that she enjoyed me staying there.

After ten days, I was lying in my bed, and I heard a buzzing sound. I went to the connecting wall and could hear the buzzing sound changing to different sounds and frequencies. I thought, "Surely Sally is not using a vibrator. "

Then I heard her grunting and moaning as she orgasmed, then there was silence. I was twenty-nine years of age and found it hard to imagine a woman of Sally's age masturbating. I then thought she must have needs and desires like everyone else. When I wanted I used a small face cloth which I put around my cock when I wanted. I didn't want Sally to see spunk stains on my sheets.

On Sunday I had gone to Church with her but in separate cars as Sally had been invited for lunch at a friend of her's house. I got back to the farmhouse I went inside her bedroom, it was a beautiful room with a large king-size bed. In a bedside cabinet there was an enormous vibrator and beside it a suction cup dildo with two balls. Her headboard was against my wall, and that was how I could hear everything.

She didn't do it every night but did it maybe five times a week. It aroused me when I heard the buzzing sound, it usually took her twenty minutes to cum. She was always wearing plain clothes and never anything suggestive. I was still using my face cloth when I wanked and would take it to work to wash it there. Sally was an attractive woman if she changed her style of clothing and her hair colour she could be a looker.

One morning I forgot to hide my face cloth and left it on my bedside cabinet, it was covered in spunk. I realised at work that I had left it as I had been using it for a few nights and there was a lot of spunk on it. I arrived home at six that evening, and my face cloth was lying washed and folded on top of my bedside cabinet. I couldn't believe she had done this for me as she knew what I was using the cloth for.

I started leaving it on the cabinet when I had used it. When I came home, it was always washed and folded. I was now doing it when I heard the buzzing noise. We were masturbating at the same time. We did this for ten days then when I came home one evening along with the fresh folded face cloth was a pair of stained sexy silk panties. Sally's cum was staining the panties, and it smelled terrific.

Not a word was said over our meals bur every evening I came home to a soiled pair of her panties which I would wank into then leave them on the cabinet. In the evening she would always wear a thick dressing gown, but then she started wearing only a pyjama top which came to just above her knees. She was naked underneath, and her tits were massive, and she had a curvy body. She would chat in the lounge wearing it but not for long, it was as though she wanted to give me a look, then she would go to her room, and the buzzing would start.

I had a problem, I was sexually attracted to her but was worried in case it didn't work out that I would have to leave and I enjoy staying with her so much. I didn't know how to progress this without taking a risk. Then I came home, and her soiled panties were there along with a note which read, "You don't need to use this, you can have the real thing if you want."

I replied, "What would you like?"

We had our meal, and when I went back to my room the soiled panties were there, but the note was gone. Then the buzzing started. Then my phone beeped, and I had a message which read, "Would you like to come and watch? My door is open but please come naked and bring my panties with you as I want to see you squirt on them."

His cock was rock hard as he walked into her bedroom, she had placed an armchair beside her on the side she was lying on. She was naked, and her body was amazing, her tits didn't sag at all and were huge, her stomach was flat, and she had an enormous sex slit, it must have been at least nine inches long, it looked beautiful it was smooth and swollen.

He sat on the armchair, and she said, "Wow, that's amazing, my husband had a big cock, but that's much longer and thicker, may I touch him?"

I said, "Sally, you can do what you want with him, I want him to give you a lot of pleasure."

Sally then put her massive vibrator beside my erect cock to compare the size, then said, "It is so big, it's bigger than my vibrator, I wanted to give you a little peep show and let you watch me masturbate, but I want that beauty inside me. Tom, I am so happy that we are doing this, I have wanted you since Jill, the minister's wife phoned to say that she had a gorgeous young man looking to rent a room, she likes you a lot too, and she is getting nothing at home. Maybe you should come to church with me on Sunday, Jill's like me and likes it in every hole."

They started off with a sixty-nine, Sally gave an excellent blow job, his bulbous head was banging against the walls of her throat. He was sucking her clit as he finger fucked her, her cum was delicious, she came three times before he came up. She then got on all fours and asked me to do her doggy style.

I did as I was told and pounded her beautiful pussy for the next hour. She was a fantastic ride, she had powerful cunt muscles, and she knew how to grip. The harder and deeper, that I went the more she enjoyed it. She loved to talk dirty and told me that her cunt was now my cunt and I was the first man inside her since her husband died. She also said to me along with Jill she had another couple of girlfriends that were getting nothing at home, they were all married and couldn't do an all-nighter unless their husbands were away but could visit in the evening or weekends during the day.

I was now sure this was going to turn out well. We both climaxed within seconds of each other, Sally had a massive orgasm which had her shaking. She said, "Tom, that was the best fuck of my life. You can have me anytime, but the thing that I beg of you is don't tell anyone that your fucking me, you must be discreet. With my work with the church and the local charities, it would affect me dreadfully if this got out. My husband was a local councillor and was held in high esteem. You can have anything that you want, but you must be discreet. Can I trust you?"

I took her in my arms and kissed her tenderly with affection then said, "Sally, on my word of honour, I will never say a word to anyone. The project that I am working on will be completed in ten months, last week I was approached by the company that would be running the unit after completion if I would be interested in being the General Manager. I told them to give me a week to think about it. If I would be with you, then I would take the job. How do you feel about that?"

Sally kissed me then said, "I would love that, I am fifty-five, I have let myself go a bit. My hair went grey when my husband was sick, I had so much stress, and I got a bit depressed. I feel that I would like to change my image for you, when I was younger my hair highlighted, it looked good. Is there anything that you would like me to change. I will make a hair appointment tomorrow, and you will see a new me tomorrow."

I said as I ran my finger up and down her beautiful sex slit, "Sally, you have a beautiful camels toe, I would like you to wear very tight leggings with no panties when we are at home together also no bra on in the house, are you comfortable with that?"

She kissed me passionately then said, "Thanks for the compliment, wait until you see Jill's cunt, her sex slit is longer than mine. I will start buying nice lingerie, you will soon see a difference. Now I want you to fuck me again in the same position, but I want you to ass fuck me first as I can't wait to feel that beauty inside my ass, I'll get some lube."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers