My Minotaur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

"But you've known that for some time, haven't you?"

Chided Oluth.

"Yes, but that was before..."

"Before what?"

"Before I saw your... Ab, uhh, I saw you."

He smirked, seeming to know I had not really misspoken.

"If I leave you here, I can depart freely. Take you with me, and he'll keep hunting me to get you back. Possibly with help from authorities far more dangerous than he. Now why should I risk that?"

I put my hands behind my back and arched it, thrusting my gigantic jubbles out as I spoke.

"I'll let you fuck me if you do."

"Now what makes you think I—" He started.

But I'd reached my breaking point.

"LISTEN, you two-ton meatpile of gorgeous beast and hot hot man, let me clarify! I am going to fuck you, and we are going to leave together. Do you understand?"

My growling voice filled the room for a moment, and I clenched my fists, angrily panting.

Oluth seemed somewhat taken aback, and shifted a leg.

"Wait, Ailara, I—"

with a little scream I launched forward. Taking one step and leaping up I slammed into his mass, locking my legs around his torso.

I bared my teeth and moved my head in for attack, trapping his lower lip between my plush, purple stained ones. I sucked his lip hard, even nibbling it gently with my teeth a little before releasing the hold and plunging forward once again, force feeding him my hot pink tongue.

Now his shock turned to something else as he returned my kiss. I was surprised how human his mouth felt, despite being in such a different shape.

He spiraled his tongue around mine, completely entwining the morsel as he drilled forward, tasting me, thrusting between my lips.

We shared this mutual moment to the sound of wet smacks and contented moans. Mine, a deep throaty purr, and his a spine-melting groan of impossible depth.

Reluctantly I pulled back, lips still parted and yearning. My eyes took in his muscles yet again, and my mouth tired of jealousy wanted its turn. I slurped down his corded neck to his tri-cleft shoulder, licking between the hard valleys there. I continued down his arm, devouring his hulking bicep like a succulent fruit.

I continued shimmying down his body, leaving a sheen trail of my own juice streaked on his abdominals.

The sift of those glistening muscles was too much for me and I gave them my full attention as I touched down to the ground.

I sent my tongue over all eight bulges and into all six valleys. The salt of his post-battle sweat mixed with the sweet of my own nectar made for an intoxicating mix, and it was some time before I'd lapped it all up. Something beneath that loincloth was stirring now.

I began to climb him again, but he scooped me up with one hand, easily cupping my ample bottom. I shared our flavor with in a salacious exchange of slobber, and moaned on his tongue as I felt a thick finger pull my small-clothes aside and inch into my waiting nethermaw.

My lips pulled back with a smack and I focused on grinding my sensitive nipples into his chisled, perfect chest as he frigged me with that enormous pointer. It was thicker and longer than my husband's prick, and his skill full curling of it against my inner golden-spot brought an orgasm from me like I'd never experienced before.

As I gave myself over to the wave of sensation, a copious gout of cream drizzled from me and showered the stone floor with a wet splatter.

"Gods you Bull-stud! Take me! Fucking take me! I'm yours!" I screamed through my passion.

It was then I felt something hot and firm tap me between my shoulder blades.

Confused, I casually looked back and saw that it was his dick.

His dick!!!

I fell sideways, ass over teakettle, cheek to cement. I gazed back up at it, a long thick shadow being cast over my face, expression completely cockstunned at the sight.

His loin cloth had flipped over on itself, and I let my wide-wide eyes crawl over every inch of this omnipotent organ.

There were a lot those inches.

The veins made a convenient map of the thing for my eyes to trail over, pinky-thick spider-webs criss-crossing to bear what must have been quarts of blood.

Beneath this monolithic monstrosity—no, this alter at which I would now be doing all of my worship—was a pair of hanging bollocks, weighty at their grapefruit size, so much so that the wrinkled scrotum seemed overtaxed by their pendulous mass.

I could not help but seize one in both hands, grunting slightly, amazed at the way both my arms flexed just to lift this thing. There must have been enough seed in one of these orbs to drown a leviathan!

I wrapped one hand squarely around the shaft, just above these titanic twins, and then placed another hand above that. Then another hand above that, so on and so on until I finally had one palm perched on the deep cum-canyon at the top. My hands were not large, and it was fifteen hand-spans from the top of this thing to the bottom.

Oluth had a flat yard of cock.

"You see?" He said, his voice now seeming to match the sheer masculine force that was his towering truncheon and dangling dragon-eggs. "I was not fully aroused before. Now you know why we really can't be together."

"Like Hell we can't!" I bellowed, jumping once again and seizing this bull by his horns. Like an acrobat I flexed my body and placed my ravenous pussy on the enormous head.

Even as my rivulets of juice cascaded down the shaft, Oluth gave me his last warning.

"I'll never fit."

"Yes you will!"

"How?"

"A lady must have some secrets!" I shot back.

Whatever words were about to come out of his mouth were replaced by gutteral and primal noise as I shoved down his shaft, impaling myself well upon it, held aloft by my hands on his horns.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK IT'S HUGE!" I screamed, my eyes brimming with tears. What had been a broom-handle in flaccidity was now as thick as an Ale-mug and stretching me horribly.

"I told you!" Said Oluth. "Let me help lift you off."

I slapped him hard across the muzzle.

"You will do no such thing! Fuck me! Use me like a brutal beast would! Do what you must to get this gargantuan, fucking fuckpole as deep as it will go!"

He looked hurt, then angry, and he used that latter emotion as he shoved deep inside me.

I came so hard that I thought some of my hair must have fallen out.

Thrust after brutal thrust fed more and more raging bull-meat into the sea of pleasure-juice my pussy had become. Centimeters and inches added up until I was at ten inches and ten orgasms, gasping for breath, for words, for one spare thought.

None of these things could happen though. I only managed a feeble caterwauling cry as he suddenly spun me around.

Now my hands were stretched behind me, tits thrust up and out from my chest, legs dangling below. Still I held tight to his horns as he fucked dozens of strokes at phenomenal speed, now burying a solid foot of cock steak within me. It seemed each new, miniscule length of my pussy that he discovered held an orgasm waiting to happen, and when it would, that it echoed with shuddering climaxes back down every inch back down.

It was at this point that I neither know if I lost consciousness or if the pleasure simply overwhelmed my senses to the point where I was an unthinking animal, but what I do know is that we fucked my husbands courtroom to pieces.

I remember flashes.

Oluth sitting in my husband's chair while I rode his pleasingly agonizing anaconda up and down, tits bouncing wildly.

The remnants of my corset dangling from Oluth's teeth while he spread me on the long table, spearing me hard, moving the whole thing with every thrust.

At another moment, my whole body was twisted in a long satin curtain, Oluth winding me and unwinding me, bringing incredible corkscrewing orgasms from deep within me.

I remember few words, but I'm pretty sure at some point I screamed something to the effect of,

"BREAK your massive magnificent bull-stallion COCK off in me and leave it there!!! I can't stop CUMMING, I won't stop fucking you, and I don't care if it DOES make me nothing but your HORNY huge-titted FUCKSLUT with a cuntfull of COCK and a mouth that knows nothing but obscenities to describe how horrifically good your hung WHORE-splitting spunk cannon feels inside my cream cauldron!!!"

Or something like that.

It was obvious he fucked my brains out by then, to say the least.

It might have been when he broke that table in two while I was bent over it, taking at least 14 inches at last. (His SOFT size.)

Or possibly when it was my turn sitting in the chair, kicking my legs while he held the whole thing aloft by the seat and blasted thick gouts of sauce from me with every savage thrust.

Whatever the case may be, the last thing I remember of the epic fuck-session, was blurting out curse-words I didn't even know the meaning of as his balls swelled to the size of ham-hocks and discharged so massive a salvo of thick cum, that I actually burst off him into a wall, failing to stand as wad after fist-sized wad slammed into me. I was pulverized into a puddle of sex when his 20th and final shot had been delivered.

We both stood panting and staring at one another for what felt like half an hour; he down his sweating muzzle, and I through a mask of cum which was heavy on my eyelids, clinging to my cheeks, dripping out of my soaked hair, and caked in sheets of frosting on my breasts.

"So..." Said Oluth awkwardly. "Have anything you need to bring?"

"Clothes." I said. "Clothes would be good."

One wardrobe later, we were stealing my husband's boat as we set off together into the night.

--:--
--:--
1.0
apple231601
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
Rimbaud17Rimbaud178 months ago

I don't care how many times I hear it, I never get tired of a woman say "how horrifically good your hung WHORE-splitting spunk cannon feels inside my cream cauldron!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tried the link

... failed big time. (http://40.media.tumblr.com/fa4a8cf21671f60a 572f6bb8f35fbfb2/tumblr_o5moc8E9aQ1taok5so1_1280.j pg)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just a thought

Perfect illustration for this story.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/fa4a8cf21671f60a572f6bb8f35fbfb2/tumblr_o5moc8E9aQ1taok5so1_1280.jpg

Tzionausicaa2489Tzionausicaa2489over 8 years ago
WOW

Incredible! Bravo! 1000 bravos! Standing ovations all around! Hilarious, well-paced, and INCREDIBLY hot. This is perfect! 20/10.

BalbinaBalbinaalmost 11 years ago
I love it!

The whole series is amazing really. But the starting premise is genious.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Kneel Mother A futanari daughter comes home to make her mother submit.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Horse-cock Girl After a field trip, Amy grows a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Minotaur Ch. 02 Lady Ailara gives new meaning to the term 'headwind'.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories