My Miracle Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Julie and Alicia have some play time with her new pet.
10.1k words
4.49
38.4k
43

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Took forever right?

Welcome to chapter three guys!

WARNING! The Following Contains: A kidnapping and held prisoner fantasy about a sadistic BBW futa girl abusing a small male with her cock and various other kinky methods. There is rough reluctant sex, breath place, deeeeep penetration, futa on futa, pet play, dirty talk, cocks and cum! Fun stuff lol

If you do not like any of these things take a walk.

Otherwise please do enjoy :)

*****

Sam felt absolutely wrecked.

"Mmm...uuhhh..." He groaned softly, shifting around a bit on the comfortable bed. He actually believed for a moment in this half-conscious state, that he was awakening from a rather intense wet dream. "Dear Lord...what did I do last night?"

He felt a slight pull down near his pelvis but was too groggy at first to really pay attention. It wasn't until he felt a light pinch right on his genitals when he tried to roll over did he get jolted awake.

"Theeere we go...nice and snug." He heard an all too familiar terrifying voice from down near his pelvis.

Alicia had stirred awake long before her new pet had blinked his pretty brown eyes open. She took a few moments to admire her adorable new slut, her little cumguzzler.

"Hmm...cumguzzler. I like the sound of that. Sounds much better than just boring old Samuel." She thought with an evil grin. Her new pet needed a new name after all. She made a mental note of that as she went over in her head everything else she would need to do for him. He needed a collar, a leash, a bowl, some food. Quite a list of things she'd need to get him in order to provide for her puppy. However, as she thought about Sam all decked out in the appropriate 'attire' for his new life with her. Alicia felt her massive member down below already throbbing at the images. Just another day with morning wood, only now, she had a hole to remedy this problem. "But first..." She thought and carefully began to slide out of the bed.

Still stark naked, she crept over to a nearby drawer in her dresser and fished out a little present for him. And here she was now, carefully strapping it down and over his little manhood.

He wouldn't be needing it anymore anyway.

The strong bright red rubber material stretched over both his penis and balls and fit over them like a glove. She inserted the tiny hose into his urethra and snapped it all in place, his first chastity cage.

She figured that was what woke him up as the very tight accessory squeezed his lower regions like a cock-ring. Keeping him from being able to get an erection, only unlike many other cages and chastity devices, this one didn't come with a key. This was designed by Alicia herself, and only she knew how to take it off.

"Wha-?" Sam hazily rolled to his side, his blurry vision quickly coming to clear as he finally saw the giant woman fiddling with his junk below him.

And all the memories of the previous night came flooding back.

"Oh! Rise and shine sleepy head." Alicia greeted him sitting up away from his now contained genitals. "Hope you got a good rest, cause I've got a lot to do today, which means you do too." She said with a wink.

Sam quickly propped himself up onto his elbows and looked down at his Mistress. She pulled back away from his pelvis and sat up on her knees. Her raging sixteen-inch morning wood, erect and ready for another go at her cock sleeve. However Sammy's attention was more focused on the odd rubber covering that had been placed over his penis and ball sack.

"What...what is this? What did you do?" His hands reached down and tried to pull at the material enveloping him. But it was futile as he only ended up pinching his own flesh a few times, his prick was practically vacuum sealed. "Ow! Take it off, please take it off!"

Alicia just smirked and shook her head, clicking her tongue also. "No no no nooo...sweetie this is a part of you now silly boy. You better get used to it." Her eyes glanced between her girl meat and back up to Sam, "Speaking of things that are a part of you now...I've got a certain part that needs to go in you now."

Quickly he caught onto what she was hinting at and looked at her anus destroying sword with fear in his eyes. "A...again? But...I-"

"Ah, ah!" Alicia stopped him from protesting by reaching over and snatching his ankle, then tugging on his much smaller body so he would be within closer grasp. "The only butts that'll be used around here baby boy, is your sweet, tight one."

Sam brought his hands up in a vain attempt to protect himself, "Wait, wait, wait! I...I need..." His eyes frantically scanned around, trying to form some type of excuse to prolong his next fated anal rape. Eventually they fell upon the entrance to her full bathroom off to the side. "I need to use the bathroom!"

That gave Alicia pause, in this moment she realized that yesterday, she had fucked him almost the entire day. He hadn't been fed anything aside from a few helpings of her jizz, and a big drink from her bladder while she napped.

Which since it was morning again she knew she would most likely have another drink ready for him soon.

But also he hadn't had the chance to use the restroom either. Yes, he was her pet puppy now, and she could use him however she wanted whether he liked it or not, but also she needed to take care of him. He had needs just like she did, so instead of messing up again she would make sure she satisfied them.

"Okay baby." She leaned back and stepped off the end of the bed much to Sam's surprise. "I need to take a shower anyway, so c'mon, up." She curled her finger towards him commanding him to follow her to the bathroom and started in that direction. Sam however remained stunned that, that had worked and simply watched her large naked form move across the room. Was this an opening for him to use? Could he make a break for the door now and get outside? It was daytime now, maybe he cou- "C'mon boy!" He felt a hard jerk from his neck and he stumbled down the side of the bed and fell clumsily onto the soft carpet. Apparently when he wasn't looking, Alicia had picked up the leash she used to clip his red collar to the bed, and was now dragging him along the floor by it. "C'mon! Let's take a shower sweetie."

She did actually allow him to use the toilet while she started the shower thankfully. But other than that, there was no slowing her down when she was lusting for her new puppy's booty.

Sam's ass was stretched wider than a soda can when she penetrated him. His cheek slapped against the wet shower wall, it's cool tiled pattern was quite the contrast to the searing hot temperature of the water.

"Agh! Mistreblmm-!" His voice was muffled out as Alicia's body crushed against him, she ground up into his back. Pressing her massive tool in deep, up to the ball sack.

Her signature grin plastered her face, "Shhh baby, just relax, let me soap you up." The boy's body was lifted completely up off of the shower floor due to her much taller height, and his feet dangled helplessly while she reached over to grab up the bottle of body wash.

The shower was designed for Alicia's size, so there was more than enough room for the two of them. Hell the tub could fit four people of normal size, or one Alicia and one Sam. She just felt like being a little cruel and hoarding him into the wall, both for her own enjoyment and to actually wash the both of them.

After all their rigorous activities, they did need a good scrubbing.

The fresh scented soap drizzled out of the bottle and down between Alicia's hefty tits. Instead of using her hands she opted to use her chest to lather Sammy up. So the liquid quickly ran down both bodies fronts and smooshed between them. A generous amount was poured from the bottle before she closed the cap and placed it back on the shelf.

"She's gotta be kidding." Sam thought as he felt her dick pull out nearly dragging his bowels out with it. Then it stuffed itself back in up his guts, rubbing the two huge soft mounds of her bust all over the front of his body. Bubbles forming and slicking up the young practically rag doll state of a man.

Her flesh rubbed along his, effectively soaping up her own body too. She braced both her hands on the wall behind him for better leverage. His legs splayed apart and kept that way by her hips as she humped him.

"Here we go baby...get you all nice and clean..." Sam's face was almost buried between her breasts.

"Mmmm! Blmmbmm..." More mumbles came from between her chest valley.

It was at this moment as Sam was covered in suds, an idea popped into Alicia's head. Sam was soaking up the matter from the soap a decent amount, and as she slowly started fucking him she realized that his tiny body was effectively scrubbing her own front up and down with each move. "Hmmm...I wonder..." Alicia contemplated quietly, slowing her humping down a bit and focusing more on lathering up the small toy in her arms. "You know what baby? I think I just found another use for you!"

And of course, before Sam could choke out any words, his head was plunged between his Mistress's soft tits roughly. Then his body was pulled up and down against her skin at a rapid pace, rubbing his soap covered flesh all over.

Futilely he tried to moan out no, but it was if the cock in his ass punched out his voice box with how quickly and deep she drove it in. She was no longer rocking her pelvis to fuck him, she instead elected to simply use his body like a sponge and scrub herself all over while he limply hung on her rod. All Sam could see was her smooth skin being soaped up and washed away by his own face, and all he could hear was the rushing water from the shower, and an occasional giggle from his tormentor.

"Wow baby, look at you go! You're cleaning me up real good!" She encouraged him eventually even removing him from her long member. His anus gaping for a second from the sudden relief, but his body wasn't completely done yet. Her large hands flipped his form around to begin scrubbing in areas aside from her chest. Again, Sam was a rag doll as he was pushed under her sides, swung around to her back, under her arm pits, even down to between her ass crack. His suds working their magic and bathing Alicia like the most expensive scrubbing sponge. She spent a particular amount of time rubbing him between her legs, using his face and chest to clean the ball sack and pussy there. Seeming to get off on the friction he unwillingly generated.

Poor Samuel couldn't breathe from the droplets of water splashing off her body and rushing into his eyes, nose, and mouth. His vision blurred several times as his lungs began to burn, he never knew how much he should've appreciated oxygen until it was robbed from him by this sadistic BBW.

Thankfully after she had rubbed his face off on her feet for several minutes she pulled him back away from her body allowing him to gasp for breath. "Bah!...Aah...haahhh..." He panted, currently being held by his ankles upside down before Alicia.

"Aaaaalmost done sweetie, just one more spot to clean." Weakly Sam moaned out in sadness knowing his ordeal was not over. Only instead of being pressed to her form again, he felt her let go of one of his legs allowing it to hang while her hand retrieved the body wash again. Instead of spreading more on him however, she placed the nozzle directly against his loosened-up butt hole and squirted the wash directly inside of him. "Can't forget to clean my cock baby."

Just like that she spun him back around so he was face up and impaled him on her sixteen-inch sword. Holding him by his hips, she drove it belly deep into him.

"AGH-gaahghhh!" Sam blurted, eyes rolling back. The liquid soap definitely helped lube up his rectum a bit, but not enough. The tearing sensation still ripped through his twitching body as she fucked him again.

It was bad enough with her bouncing him up and down on her, but what made it worse, was when she let go of his hips and instead opted to support him by grabbing his caged cock instead.

A stomach-turning tension pulled at Sam and his scream didn't manage to make it out of his lungs. His body fell bending over backwards, his weight now only supported by his stretched boyhood and the girl meat jammed up his rear.

His pain only seemed to delight Alicia even more as a large open mouth smile spread across her face and more evil laughter came between her own grunts and moans of pleasure.

Sam's legs were spread eagle occasionally his feet bumping into the wet ceramic walls and his arms hung below his head as she flailed him. Eventually his eyes fully rolled back into his skull as Sam passed out from the pain. This didn't stop Alicia though, it only stirred her up more as her thrusts became more and more erratic, reaching an eventual fever pitch as she bucked into the unconscious boy. Her grip on his balls tightening, squeezing them in their tight cage until they were a bright pink.

Her head tilted back and she grit her teeth, a deep groan roaring from her chest when her first load of the day burst from the floodgates within her testicles.

Sam's ass couldn't tighten up and milk her as she blew her wad, but his muscles still unconsciously twitched while her thick seed spilled into his belly. And although it wasn't as good as when his body squeezed her, it still felt very nice.

It took about a minute for her to feel her climax slow from spewing ropes to a lighter drizzle, and eventually drips. And her balls felt sated and drained for now, thought she was sure they would refill again soon. Until then though, they were done here. So with a satisfied sigh, Alicia released Sam's small sad excuse for a cock, and let him slump off of her softening penis until he fell to the floor with a dull thump.

She turned off the shower and collected her toy, pulling back the curtain and stepping out of the tub to dry off. "Mmmm, you and me are gonna shower together more often my little man sponge." She giggled at the thought of it and grabbed her fluffy hung up towel nearby on the wall rack. One arm cradled his body in a semi-bear hug, while the other worked on drying the two of them off. Alicia hummed a quiet tune as she did this taking care to get her pet and herself completely dry before tossing the towel into the hamper and exiting the steamy bathroom. "Hmm...man sponge...I gotta write that down." She said hauling Samuel up over her shoulder and proceeding downstairs.

It was getting to be that time of the day when Julie would show up soon to take her to work. So she needed to get ready. And Sam being passed out would definitely make this process go much smoother. She let him sleep in her bed for his first night here but he was going to have to get use to his own bedroom sooner or later.

She unlocked the door to the basement, both dead bolt, key, and chain, and proceeded down the stairs. It was about ten stone steps down into a large mostly empty space, not including a single light bulb in the center of the ceiling which Alicia switched on, a small iron dog cage up against the far wall with a black dog collar hanging from it. Just big enough to fit a man if he was on all fours. How she liked all her men to be.

A play mat on the floor and a fridge with a counter to her left. No doors aside from the entrance, and no windows.

"I hope you like your new room slut boy." She teased him not caring that he couldn't hear her and gave his bare behind a good slap as she crossed the room to the cage. Her semi-soft girl cock bouncing every step of the way.

Carefully though, she placed him on the mat, then turned to undo the thumbprint padlock hooked into the latch of his new home. It came undone with a quiet click and she pulled the gate open, then reached inside to retrieve his collar. The one she put around his neck last night was just temporary and so was this one, she would get him his own proper one eventually.

The red collar was removed and this new black leather one slid into place with a 'snick' sound. Then while still sleeping like an adorable little puppy, she slid him into the cage and relocked the door shut.

"Ooohh he's so cute when he's sleeping!" She mused over him, now locked securely in his cage. "But okay, no time to wait around, I've gotta get ready for work." Quickly she practically skipped across the floor to the fridge in the corner and opened it up, retrieving a standard grey bowl and plastic baggy with a sticky note attached to it, dated about three weeks before. Thick viscous white fluid filled it, along with numerous other bags and bottles were stocked in the fridge. All of them with their own date, ranging from days, to weeks, to months old. "Just in case my puppy gets hungry while I'm gone." She unwrapped the tie at the top of the bag and poured its gloopy contents into the bowl. It slimily oozed into it taking several seconds just to fill it to the brim.

She then discarded the bag into a bin beneath the counter, and slipped the bowl of her special cum meal through the meal slot in the bars, only big enough to fit a flat bowl like this.

Then, feeling content and believing to have covered all bases, Alicia blew a quick kiss to Sam and said, "See you after work sweetie." Then spun on her heel to ascend the stone steps, clicking off the light and closing the door behind her.

Alicia's Office: Above Bridge's Bar

"Okay this thing is both a blessing and a damn curse." Alicia scowled down at her now rigid girl cock that kept thumping up against the wood on the underside of her desk. "C'mon, I'm trying to work here!" She almost yelled at it as if it would actually speak back.

This had been going on since she left home this morning. Thoughts of Sam's sweet asshole clutching her thick meat were bombarding her mind endlessly, she couldn't stop thinking about him. And it was distracting her immensely.

She told Julie about how much fun she had with him on the drive over, and was very happy to see Julie get rather flustered at the dirty images she filled her mind with. She could tell how horny retelling the events of her deprived acts with Sam made her. But the poor thing had no man of her own to help satisfy that girls needy dick. That should be against the law, no girl cock should go neglected in this world. Each needed a perfect tight boy booty, or throat to stuff itself into and satisfy its needs.

So after they had arrived at Bridge's Alicia asked if Julie would like some help finding a man. Julie at first politely declined, not wanting to seem desperate, but being the intuitive individual Alicia was, she could see right through that boy hungry girls' eyes. She wanted to fuck. And Alicia insisted on helping her. So, they made a date for after work to make Julie her own My Miracle Mistress profile, and catch her some prey of her own.

The only problem with this plan was that she was getting SO FUCKING IMPATIENT.

Normally Alicia could invest herself in her work and the hours would fly by with no problem. But now with her hot piece of ass waiting for her at home, the day just dragged on and was bogging her down unbearably.

She ran her fingers through her dark long locks and released a frustrated breath. "Focus Momma, just get this done." She leaned forward, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose to stare more intently at the screen in front of her. She was attempting to finalize several of the works of her new line of, what she deemed, 'Futa Gear.' Her crown jewel in the business of big girls with big cocks. This was either going to make, or break Alicia in the long run, so she had to be precise.

And after some time mulling it over in her head, she was able to draft up a design for a new product, the Man Sponge. But thinking about that and its uses only served to bring her back to her memories of the shower early this morning. Sam's poor weak little cries of agony and ecstasy on the end of her member.