My Miranda Ch. 02

Story Info
We arrived home from dinner ready for dessert...!
1.3k words
4.41
37.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of a fictional story about the beginning of a very special yet taboo relationship...

Miranda and I arrived home after our special night out. As soon as I shut the door behind us Miranda was shedding the sexy little dress she had worn to dinner. She was completely naked in no time at all as she wasn't wearing any underwear on that very special night!

"Ready for dessert daddy?" she asked in her best little girl voice with a wink and a coy smile.

"You did say Popsicle and pie didn't you? And what kind of pie was that?" I asked sheepishly.

"How about cream pie daddy?" she answered softly as she unbuttoned my shirt.

She pushed the shirt off my shoulders, and then lifted my t-shirt over my head. Next was the belt buckle, then the snap on my slacks, and finally the zipper. We kissed as my pants dropped to the floor.

I stepped out of my fallen pants as we moved over to the couch. Miranda pushed me down and knelt in front of me. She slid my briefs off and tossed them aside. "We won't be needing those tonight!" she exclaimed.

She took hold of my cock and began stroking it, massaging my smooth nut sack at the same time. Looking up at me with her big brown eyes, she leaned in and kissed my cockhead. Continuing to massage my balls, she slowly took my cock into her mouth, gently sucking as she swallowed my shaft. She swirled her tongue around my stiff rod and swollen head. "Holy crap sweetheart! Where did you learn to do that?" I asked between my moans and deep breaths.

"I've been practicing with the cucumbers I asked you to buy. You didn't think I was eating them did you?" she asked rhetorically.

She sucked on me for several minutes before I stopped her. "Okay baby, now it's your turn to relax. Daddy's gonna make you feel so much better than you did earlier today!" I said as I stood up. I helped Miranda to her feet and moved her onto the couch. She lay down on her back with her knees up, her tight moist little pussy glistening in the dim light.

I knelt on the floor next to her and kissed her on the mouth, our tongues wrestling each other as our lips locked tight together. I pulled away from our kiss and began to move my mouth down her body, gently kissing along the way.

First stop was her neck and then her shoulders. She sighed and closed her eyes as I tongued my way down to her small firm breasts. Moving from side to side, I sucked and nibbled on her hard erect nipples as I fondled her perfect little B-cups.

My journey continued down to her flat tummy and her sexy little belly button. I swirled my tongue around her navel, poking the tip in and out of her tight little "inny". As I proceeded down to her pelvic area and crossed over her soft pubic patch, she moaned and twitched. "Eat me daddy!" she pleaded.

I finally made it to the mother lode! I began by flicking my tongue across her already swollen clit as I inserted a finger into her very moist pussy. I continued fingering her hole while sucking and flicking her clit. I pushed a second finger in and began pumping in and out, her juices now starting to flow. I pulled my fingers out and began tongue fucking her, lapping up as much of her sweetness as I could. She tasted soooo good!

I moved my tongue from her dripping cunt to her tight little rosebud. She bucked as I poked the tip of my tongue in and out of her asshole. I stuck a finger back into her dripping wet pussy and then slowly pushed it into her sphincter as she let out a loud moan.

"Does that hurt baby?" I asked as I buried my finger into her asshole up to the first knuckle.

"Oh my god, no daddy! Keep going, but slowly! That feels incredible!" she panted.

I proceeded to push further as she pushed her hips up and down in a bucking motion. I got in up to the second knuckle and she let out a loud moan. "Oh god! I'm cumming!" she cried. "Don't stop!"

I slowly backed my finger out, and then pushed it back in. I began finger fucking her tight little asshole faster and harder, responding to her body language which was saying "Fuck my asshole!" because her mouth couldn't utter the words!

After she came for the second time, she begged me to fuck her. "I want you to fuck me! I want to feel your cock in me dad!" she demanded.

I pulled my finger from her still tight rosebud and moved my body on top of hers. We kissed some more while she somewhat composed herself after her first ass finger-fucking.

"How do you want it this time baby?" I asked.

"I want to see your face. I want to watch you while you fuck your little girl, daddy!" she whispered.

I moved into position between her legs, and slowly pushed my very hard cock into her wet teen pussy. She moaned and writhed, never taking her big brown eyes off mine. I rested her legs on my shoulders with my arms wrapped around her thighs and slowly pushed my rod deeper into my little girl's cunt. She tightened up her body, trying to keep her eyes open and locked on mine.

Now all the way inside my baby girl, I began to slide my cock in and out of her wet canal, slowly at first but with a quickening pace. Soon I was fucking her furiously, her finger between her legs rubbing her clit.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming daddy!" she roared as her pussy juices dripped down my smooth ball sack. Her finger was now rubbing her clit at lightning speed as I continued to pump her teen hole. She came again and then a third time before I felt my own juices begin to flow.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" I exclaimed. "OOOOOHHHHHH GOD!!!!!" My body tightened up and my cock began to pulsate and in no time I was once again spewing cum into my daughter's pussy. She began to buck her hips as I started to cum, driving me into an orgasm such that I have never experienced before. I continued to spill my juice into her for what seemed an eternity. When I was done I collapsed on top of Miranda, both of us exhausted and dripping with sweat.

"Don't move. I'm not done yet." I told her as I slowly slid my near flaccid cock from her wet swollen love hole.

Making her stay as still as possible, I slid my body down hers until my face was once again staring at her beautiful teen pussy. "What are you doing daddy?" she asked.

"I'm having dessert, honey. Remember? I'm having Cream Pie!" I buried my face in her cunt and began tongue fucking her again. As my cum dripped from her lovely hole, I licked and slurped it into my mouth. I was licking MY cum from my daughters' pussy! I was getting hard all over again!

"Aren't you going to share daddy?" Miranda asked in a hopeful tone.

Surprised at her request, I lapped up all the drippings I could and held them in my mouth. We both sat up facing each other. We leaned in and locked lips again. As we kissed Miranda was sucking my cum from my mouth! Leaving a little for me, we parted lips again and smiling at each other, we each swallowed our own portion of Cream Pie!

We lay on the couch together for awhile until Miranda decided she wanted to take a shower. I watched as she walked up the stairs, her hips swaying from side to side as she took each step. And I couldn't help but wonder.... Was there any chance she would let me fuck that tight little ass of hers.....????