My Missing Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It doesn't end all at once. Something that big can't. It departs by stages, leaving me half gasping, half laughing in a happiness too big to hold in. Pete smiles at me, enjoying the moment he has just given me. The face in the mirror looks back limply, happily bedraggled, and I smile at the knowledge that the beautiful woman is still filled inside.

Beautiful? Did I really say that? I look again. Beautiful. Yes, that is the word. Then I see Sara, too. This time, the beauty stays. I don't dare take my eyes off the image, afraid that the beauty will go away. I need to take the toy out, though, or I'll be sore. I feel each bulge pass, then the end of it, but a little of the open feeling remains. I wipe the dildo dry with a silly shyness about the picture or mirror seeing me do it - I'll clean it later. Then I lie down again and look in the mirror.

Sara is still beautiful. I don't know how it happened, but I see something in the mirror I have never seen before. Is that what Pete sees when he looked at me? It certainly matches his description, those words I always figured for loving little fibs. The magic remains.

I was afraid the magic would die alone, on this day by myself. Instead, I know it will live forever. Thank you, Pete, for giving me me.

12