My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Jenny, swing around so I can bring you off too.” I said.

Jenny let her teeth graze my cock as she let it slip from her mouth. She looked up at me and said, “No, we’re not doing any of that tonight. I’m going to suck you to the point where you’re about to cum, stop, and then I’m going to fuck your brains out.”

Jenny took the entire length of my cock back into her mouth and started to suck. “Damn.” I moaned out to her. “I forgot what your blowjobs were like.” Jenny was the best head giver that I had ever encountered. Somehow it always felt like my cock was in a vacuum cleaner. She nearly brought me off twice. “Jenny, please fuck me.”

She released my cock and looked up at me again, “No begging. I want you to stop that submissive shit. I want you to tell me what you want.”

She knew this is where I’d have the most trouble. Finally, after three more near orgasms. I finally broke down. “Jenny.” She looked up at me. “Stop sucking my cock and fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me until I pass out.” She smiled. She moved up and straddled my chest, her wet pussy dripping juices onto my stomach. She leaned up and gave me a French kiss.

“I knew you could do it baby.” Jenny said. She slid down my body, leaving a trail of her juices.She raised my cock up and rubbed the head right against her lips, our juices combining to make our lubrication.
Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. “Quit messing around and fuck me.” I practically growled to her. She smiled and in one fell swoop impaled her pussy with my hard rod. We both moaned out in unison. Enjoying our first sex session in years. Jenny rode me hard from the beginning. Bouncing up and down, her breasts creating a hypnotic rhythm.

At last, I couldn’t take it anymore. “Shit, I’m gonna cum.” I told Jenny.

She replied, “So am I. I’m so close. OH FUCK. HERE I CUMMMMM!!” As soon as she said this I felt her pussy muscles clenching, pulling to get my cum into her hot cunt. Finally, I lost it and came deep in her pussy. Waves of pleasure washed over me to the point where I blacked out. When I woke up, Jenny was untying me.

“You’re finally awake. I never even dreamed that you’d pass out on me.” She crawled up and lay on my chest.

“Here, lean up for a second.” She did and I scooted us closer to “my side” of the bed. Jenny then lay back down on me.

I stroked her hair and asked, “Jenny, remember that day in the mall when I just disappeared from you?”

“Yeah.” She replied, “And later that night I paddled your ass ten times.”

“Well, I actually got you something.”

“Oh.” She replied. “What did you get me?”

I reached over to my little dresser drawer and pulled it open and pulled a purple velvet box out. I put it in front of her and opened the box, “Jenny. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?”

Jenny took the box, leaned up and gave me another kiss, but this one seemed more passionate. “Yes, but only on one condition.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Only if we quit the domination thing.” She said.

“For you, I’d do anything.” I replied. Jenny lay back down on my chest and put on her new engagement ring. Slowly she fell asleep as I gently stroked her soft blonde hair. When she finally did fall asleep, I noticed that she had a smile on her face.

12