My Mistress

Story Info
The adventures of a white slut and his mistress.
2.2k words
3.67
30.8k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there! How's it going?

My name is Andrew Scott Nelson or Drew for short and I am a sissy white slut to the most amazingly drop dead gorgeous Chocolate Mistress ever!

Here let me give you a little background on myself and my mistress before I really get into this story. I'll start with my background.

I am 36yrold 6'1 130lbs green eyed submissive bisexual white male. One who has long dark brown hair a very nice 7 ½ inch dick and I just happen to have the best ass, legs, arms and abs this side of the Mississippi. I don't mean to toot my own horn by hey when you got it then well you got it. I'm the owner of a small yet very successful software company here in the DC area. I'm no dumb ass either. I graduated from American University with top honors in Business Administration mind you. These attributes are things that please my mistress as well because my Goddess hates unemployed (without good reason of course) and uneducated men. I'm a very lively person once you get to know me.

Although I am a very well educated and successful man I'm also a person with a very slutty side. I have a few fetishes that I just adore to indulge. I love cross-dressing! I think it's so sexy for men like me to wear women's clothing, heels, make up and lingerie. It makes me feel so slutty to parade around like that. My other fetish is being dominated and fucked in and out of my slutty attire by both men and women. I love being a submissive slut! I love having my ass, dick and balls used and abused by all however they see fit.

I absofuckinlutely love big women and beautiful black men! (Yes I know, "absofuckinlutely" isn't a word but just go with it.) Everything about them just oozes mounds of sexiness! But not just any group of big women. No I particularly love big black women to be exact. Yes I am a total slut for sexy chocolate men and big women.

Now this is part where my sexy mistress comes in. This woman has put a trance on me that I hope never breaks.

I met her 6 years ago at a kinky costume party a friend of mine was throwing she was 18 and I was 30. I saw her from across the room and was instantly hooked on her. She had on this policewoman outfit coupled with these killer leather boots both accentuated her so beautifully I almost came in my pants. Myself on the other hand came dressed as a naughty schoolgirl. (Hey it was a kinky costume party after all). We made eye contact after I spent 30 minutes gawking at her, when we did she smiled at me which made my pre cum leak down my legs.

She motioned for me to come closer and when I did she asked me if I wanted to dance with her in which I was thrilled to do so. We danced for what seemed like the longest 45 minutes of my life. I had to keep my excitement at bay as she rubbed and ground her thick sexy chocolate ass against my crotch. I wanted her so bad at that point, and I kind of sensed she knew that I did. At that moment my dick decided to stab her ass and I knew then I was in trouble. She giggled and told me to follow her upstairs to one of my friends' bedrooms. It took every ounce of God given restraint I had in me not rape her as I watched her ass slowly move when she walked up the stairs.

Once inside one of the guest rooms she slid her hand under my skirt and groped my balls, it caused me to jump a little bit. She then told me to get on the bed with my face down and my ass up I was more than eager to obey her command. It made me rock hard as she groped and massaged my ass, dick and balls through my skirt. She pulled my skirt off revealing my g-string and told me to wiggle my ass while she rubbed it down with hot massage oil. When she was through rubbing my ass down she pulled my g-string to the side and shoved one finger up my ass. I was in heaven then! She finger fucked me for what seemed like forever!

When she stopped fucking my ass, I was a little disappointed because I didn't want her to stop but disappoint didn't stay with me for very long because she told me to undress her and I was more than happy to do as she asked. I took my time undressing and savoring her body. She was totally intoxicating to me that night. We licked, sucked, kissed, fucked and fondled each other for the remainder of the night. I offered to give her a ride home in which she gave me her number on the way there. Eventually we started dating then moved in together after I bought my townhouse because I just had to be her live in slut boy and the rest is pretty much ancient history between us.

Oh God that woman I swear! Just talking about the lovely Tameka Sherlynne Collins just excites the shit out of me! She's just like I said a drop dead gorgeous Chocolate Mistress. She's this 5'11, 280lbs, milk chocolate skinned, lusciously long legged, flawless full lips, luxuriously long burgundy haired (she dyed her hair that color) and brown bedroom eyed Goddess. As a BBW she carries herself quite well. She's thick in all the right places like her ass, her hips, her lips, her tits and her thighs. She's very smart graduating UDC with a degree in Liberal Arts and works in HR for the State Dept. This woman is very career driven, aggressive and focused for someone at 24 much like me at my age. And my God this woman has one hell of a kinky side to her! She's very into turning men (like me) into her own personal fuck toys.

I love how she uses me as her little slut boy. She takes my ass and make it gaping wet in any and every way that she can. She parades me around in my slutty clothes and even lets others fuck my ass while she watches and eventually joins in. When we go out she always carries a few dildos and/or strap-ons in her purse just so she can drag me to the bathroom, dark corner or changing room to take my slutty ass. She loves to finger then rim my ass right before she takes me and I just love it.

When we go to parties and clubs I get excited because there are times where she's fucked me and let me fuck her on the dance floor. I love how she happily paddles, spanks, violates and whips my slut boy ass as she sees fit. I also love how she willing to indulge me by fucking me with anything she gets her hands on and makes me dance and model for her and sometimes her friends. But I really love the fact that this woman has no problem showing the world how much of a slut I am to her.

Let me tell about a shopping trip we once had...................

I needed some new business suits and my Mistress wanted some new window treatments for the Master bedroom and a new evening gown so we made a plan to go shopping. We went to this store in Laurel that makes really good business suits. While there my Mistress fondled me all throughout the store which got me hot and bothered. I wanted her to fuck me right then and there but she didn't. Instead she ordered me to the changing room after we picked out a few suits we thought would look good on me (she's quite the fashionista I might add) and that's when the fun began.

Once inside the changing room I tried on the suits and modeled them for my Mistress. And once she and I were happy with the selections, I was told by my Goddess to strip down to my pretty pink panties and socks. She told me to dance for her and I was very happy to do so because I knew she'd be fucking me soon. I wiggled, giggled, rubbed and gyrated my body for my Ebony Mistress's pleasure. I made sure to give her a lap dance so she could feel my bulging cock and pretty ass. Seeing her in that tight black sundress she had on made my cock throb ten times harder than it already was.

She told me to bend over facing the mirror in front of me and spread my ass cheeks which I did. That's when I felt her pull my pretty panties down to my ankles and I felt her warm wet tongue against my crinkled hole. Ooh God I love it when she rims my ass! The feeling of her tongue going up and down my ass then in and out my asshole made me moan loudly. When I did she smacked my ass and told me to shut up before they threw us out. So I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip as she went back to rimming my ass. Oh my God! When I tell you this woman could work magic with her tongue I mean every last word of it!

When she was finished she told me not to move because she wasn't done with me yet. I heard her purse open then close and instantly I knew she had gotten out one of her strap-ons. I was giddier than a schoolgirl on the last day of school I tell you! She told me to wiggle my ass for her in which I did. I heard her purse open then close again but this time I had no idea what she had pulled out. I would soon find it was lube because I something cold and wet dripping down my ass. She massaged the lube into my asshole then proceeded to jam her strap-on into my hole. I yelped as she began fucking me shitless so to keep me quiet she shoved my sock into my mouth.

She was relentlessly invading my asshole with her strap-on and giggling while she did. Oh she was filling me up so right man! I felt like a total slutty whore because of her. She was taking my ass and I wasn't gonna stop her from doing it. She pulled out of my ass and ordered me to get on the little bench in the changing room with my ass sticking out at her which I did with the greatest enthusiasm. I moaned softly as she resumed her pummeling of my ass. My ass felt like it was being ripped apart but I didn't care I wanted her to pound me into a sensuous oblivion.

I could feel the cum in my balls boiling up and I knew I wouldn't last so I asked my mistress for permission to ride her strap-on. She stopped, pulled out of my ass and told me that permission was granted. When I stood up I saw her 9" strap-on was glistening with my ass juices and being a man who hates wasting sweet bodily fluids like that, I dropped to my knees and gave her a quick blowjob before watching her sit down and I straddled her. She flashed her trademark smirk then impaled her strap-on into my ass and fucked me until I blew my massive load all over my chest. I was spent and my ass was sore just the way my Goddess liked.

She kissed me on my cheek then told me to be a useful slut and please her pussy so she could cum too. I was way too happy to do just as she told me to. I went headfirst into her epicenter. I inhaled her scent before devouring her sweet womanly nectar.

I dragged my tongue up and down her pussy lips until they opened and that's when I started sucking on her engorged clit. I could my mistress was pleased with my serving her because she grabbed my head and began grinding my face into her hungry pussy. That told me that she was not only enjoying herself but she was close to cumming as well. I upped my speed and truly began attacking her sweet chocolate pussy so she would drench my face with the remainder of her nectar.

I knew she was close because her legs wrapped around my neck and squeezed tightly. So I jammed two fingers inside her sopping wet snatch and that was all my mistress needed. I felt her legs shake as she shuddered and flooded my mouth and face with her pussy juices. I lapped up every last drop like a hungry kitten does milk. She was still shaking a little bit as we looked at each other and smiled. We quickly cleaned up, got dressed then left with my suits in tow. We never did get her dress or the window treatments not that it mattered.

That is just one of the many adventures My Chocolate Mistress and I have shared together. And believe you me there many more to come...