My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You date guys?" I asked, remembering the drunken broken stoned conversation earlier.

"Is that so crazy? I'm kind of a big deal, you know." She was smiling.

"It's not that. I mean, I guess we have always just assumed. Oh, and you just got done fucking me, and I'm a chick. I think you noticed that."

"Mmm, yes you are." She kissed me then began walking again.

"I date guys. I don't think women date women, they just go out and if they are bi, or queer, or whatever have a lot more fun. Mostly now though I see "A" guy, not guys, but again, its extra curricular. Keep that to yourself, 'k? Promise."

It had been a while since I had had a girl friend; I had never had a girlfriend. I suppose I was going to keep a lot of secrets.

"Sure." We walked quietly for a while.

"You are totally someone's mistress!" I said to her. Just to be sure she knew I was playing I took her arm in mine and walked that was the rest of the block.

"I am totally YOUR mistress." She teased back.

"Only if we do it again." I told her.

"Is that in doubt?" she asked.

"What do you think?" I asked her. I pinned her against the little half wall that surrounded the parking lot. I kissed her again, deeply, running my hand up her shirt until I held her small breast in the palm of my hand.

We kissed longer, hidden beneath a tree. She teased my tits until I thought I was going to come again but I didn't. It made it very hard to get in my car and leave.