My Mistress and I Ch. 01

Story Info
How it all began.
2.3k words
4.3
36.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theloonie
theloonie
1 Followers

Chapter 1 – The Beginning

As I sat there nursing my cup of coffee my cup of coffee, I noticed HER. Now normally I'm quite picky when it comes to the type of girls I go after, timid quiet young ladies that wouldn't be out of place at the four star restaurants I frequent, or young ladies that are from prominent families. But when I saw her none of that mattered anymore... it was like I had been hit by a freight train. There she was, standing in the doorway in a trench coat with combat boots, black leather pants and a skin tight black shirt with a oval cutout over her cleavage and she had plenty of that. Her long black hair hung in a braid down to the small of her back and was bound with a skull 'n cross bone scrunchie.

She walked past me up to the counter and ordered a drink. While she waited for her drink she lit up a smoke and scanned the room, I quickly looked down as her eyes passed over me, but it was obvious from her smirk and slight snicker that she noticed my quick movement. Once her drink was ready she scanned the room once more and then walked right over to my table. She pulled the other chair back and, with a questioning look, motioned to it.

I said "No, it's not taken, and you're welcome to it."

She flipped the chair backwards and straddled it, then took off her trench and draped it across the back of the chair. As she sipped her drink she kept looking me over. Finally, just when I was about to say something to start a conversation, she sighed and said "Well you'll do I guess."

I of course was a bit confused at this, especially as I don't recall ever having seen her before. Then she stood up, finished her drink, put out her smoke, and smugly said "Well, are you coming or not?"

Curious, I got up and followed her out. We went into the parking lot and she headed toward a large vintage hearse jacked up on a 4x4 chassis. Looking at this beast of a car I was even more curious about this girl. As soon as we reached the car she grabbed me by the front of my shirt and slammed me against the car, she looked me in the eyes mischievously and said "Ok now, I've decided your going to be my new toy."

Then, while still holding me against the car, she planted a forceful kiss on my lips and held me there for a bit. Then with her other hand she reached down and began rubbing me through my pants while she leaned in and bit the corner of my neck. I took a sharp intake of breath as she bit me and stuttered out that I didn't even know her. She nibbled her way up my neck to my ear and whispered "Don't worry, you'll get to know me quickly, and I already know who you are."

I was shocked at this but when I tried to speak she kissed me again and held me against the car so I couldn't move. She then reached over to open the door and said "Go get in, I'll explain later..."

By this time I was really wondering what was going on and so I climbed in. The whole interior was done in black plush with white skulls and crossed bones, and lit with black light. There were pillows piled in the back and a huge 'Jolly Roger' blanket laid on the floor, the back was divided from the front by a heavy black curtain that was tied with a rope behind my seat.

She drove through town and into the country a bit, it sort of looked as if she was headed to the old boat launch (a hangout for kids wanting to make out or make love ever since it was closed down by the new one down stream a mile). During the ride I tried to get her to tell me how she knew me, but all she would say is that she would tell me later.

Once at the launch she pulled off road and drove through the marsh for a mile or so to an island covered with trees. As she pulled through a gap in the trees it was obvious that the trees had been arranged to provide the appearance of a completely wooded island, and there was camouflage netting strung over the clearing where a little cabin sat, making this a perfectly secluded little hideaway.

She came around the car and gave me a quick kiss. Then, grabbing the front of my pants like a leash she led me into the cabin. Inside the cabin it looked like a cross between a dungeon's torture chamber and a hippy's bedroom. There were manacles hanging from the ceiling, pillows and bean bags scattered around, a bookshelf full of "toys" in reach of the huge bed, a hot tub in the corner, and a small kitchen along one wall.

She walked over to the fridge and grabbed out a beer (my favorite kind no less), then threw one to me. I thanked her and opened it with the bottle opener she threw me. As I drank my beer she was rummaging through the cupboard, when she found what she was looking for she went back to the fridge, grabbed a few more beers and brought it all to the nightstand by the bed. She then beckoned me over to the over to the couch and said "Come over here and have a seat."

Then once I sat down she cuddled against me and started massaging my crotch through my pants. Finally I flat out asked her how it was she knew me, and why she picked me up. She responded quietly while nibbling on my ear "I've been watching you since my ex introduced you as his manager, then ran off the next day with a bimbo that had bigger boobs."

Then she slipped her hand inside my pants and began playing with my shaft, softly running her hand up and down its length. At this point my mind was having trouble focusing.

"You m-m-must b-be Joe's ex, I th-th-thought you were taller" I managed to stutter.

She shifted her head to look me in the eyes, kissing my cheek and lips as she moved

"Well, well, so you do remember me. Ok, so now that the introductions are done, I have a questi..." she said before I quickly interrupted with

"Besides getting me aroused, what is it you plan on doing with me? You have me out here where I'd get lost if I tried to leave, and inside a cabin that looks like a plush covered torture chamber."

"Well THAT was rude," she said and gave my sack a mild squeeze causing me to gasp "if you will let me finish, I was explaining it is I brought you here for. Now I know that your normally you go out with a completely different type of girl, and I know that you enjoy the use of restraints" she paused while she unzipped my pants and exposed my full erection, then while softly running her nails up and down my exposed flesh she continued "what I want from you is for you to satisfy me in bed, as often as possible. Then once I'm sated I'll drop you off at the garage where your car is at."

As she finished speaking she leaned over and started licking the head of my fully erect rod. Because of everything she had been doing I was so aroused and horny that it was impossible for me to resist, so I gave in to her saying "Anything, just d-d-don't st-stop" stuttering out the last words as she took in my full length and wiggled her tongue against the sensitive bottom skin.

I made a sharp intake of breath as she slowly lifted off me, lightly dragging her teeth along my shaft in the process. Then, holding the head lightly between her teeth she flicked her tongue back and forth across it while sucking hard. I couldn't hold back any longer, I shot a full load of cum into her mouth. She continued to suck every last bit she could out of me before sitting up and licking her lips clean.

She then took hold of my rod and led me by it over to the bed and told me to strip, when I didn't begin to move fast enough she grabbed my sack and said into my ear "strip now or I'll leave you with a case of blue-balls like you've never had before."

I immediately began to remove my clothes, leaving just my socks and bowtie. She then pushed me down onto the bed and pinned me there, kissing and nibbling up and down my neck. She slowly reached up and secured my wrists to the manacles attached to the head of the bead, then slid down slowly dragging her hair across my chest. I tested the restraints and found they were securely attached with just enough slack that I could still drink my beer, but was otherwise immobile. While I was tugging on the chains she nibbled up and down the inside edge of my thigh getting lower and lower as she went and causing me to gasp in pleasure and twitch violently. Then, once she reached my feet, she secured them as well, leaving me completely bound and under her control.

After verifying that all my restraints were locked she left, leaving me bound naked on the bed. I heard a car door open, then I heard it close a bit later, then she came back in and headed for the bathroom. When she finally came out my jaw dropped and my eyes nearly popped out, she was wearing a black fishnet teddy that left nothing to the imagination and showed off her slim muscular figure perfectly. I felt like a deer in the headlights, I was completely stunned by how good she looked, and by the thought that this beauty was interested in ME. I had thought she looked good with clothes ON, but now when I tried to speak I couldn't get the words to form.

She walked up to me and said "Hush now, if you really think I look that good you can show me with your tongue." As I quickly nodded she giggled and straddled my face facing the wall so she could look me in the eyes. Then, grinding her crotch in my face, she said "Now I know you are decent at this according to the girls... so... EAT ME, NOW!" nearly screaming out the last bit, then she reached back and grabbed my still erect manhood and began massaging, squeezing, and pulling on it, keeping it erect and preventing me from thinking coherently. I immediately began running my tongue up, down, and around her shaved slit, nibbling softly on her clit, and flicking my tongue in rapid tickling motions, causing squeals of pleasure to burst from her lips.

Four or so minuets later she shifted to the classic 69 position so she could get at my dick. Running her nails lightly along the sensitive areas of my legs, she then took my rod in her hand and began licking it like it was an ice cream cone. Checking the slack on my chain I found that I could get a hand into position to use my fingers to massage her folds while my tongue concentrated on her clit and the area around it.

I then took her clit in my mouth and while holding it firmly but carefully between my lips I began humming through the scales sending waves of pleasure through her body causing her to throw her head back and let out a bestial moan. In response to this she took and gripped the base of my cock firmly and took my whole length in, running teeth along it the whole way. She worked her way up and down, flicking her tongue across every sensitive inch. Even in my wildest wet dreams I had never conceived of the pleasure she was giving me, it was as if I had died and this was my reward.

She ran one hand around and along my thigh, pressing her nails against my flesh the whole time. Continuing along to my ass, where she ran her nail around my anus slowly. Then, without warning, she slapped my ass quite hard before taking a finger and shoving it into my anus quickly causing me to gasp. Once her finger was inside me she began rubbing against my prostate and tickling the head of my pole with her tongue, it wasn't long before she began bobbing rapidly up and down and using teeth ever so lightly. I was in such ecstasy that I didn't realize I was cumming until I felt it shoot into her mouth. After she had sucked every last drop out of me she carefully sat up, keeping her cunt in position over my mouth.

Then she stretched a bit while saying "Well, I guess I'll have to wait a bit before I fuck you, but that's ok..." she turned and grinned evilly at me "You're not going anywhere."

It was then I realized just how true that really was. I was trapped here, chained to a bed in a hidden cabin out in the middle of the swamp. As I lay dumbstruck by that realization, she got up, gave me a kiss, and handed me a beer. And after taking a deep breath she started to brush her hair. Then, patting my wilted wang she made the comment "hurry up and get your energy back... my pussy is feeling left out here."

And that is how I became my Mistress's prisoner.

theloonie
theloonie
1 Followers