My Mistress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ohh..myyy...godd....sanju...i'm cummming....cumm..cummming..chodo mujhe..ahhhhh" screamed sheela.

She started squirting out pretty hard on to my cock which was still doing its work in her cunt and the next minute, i squirted my huge load deep in her pussy. we both fell on the table for a while in order to get some rest kissing softly. After a while, i lifted her on to my shoulder and carried to the bathroom. I placed her on the toilet as she urged to pee, while she was pissing into the toilet, i got a sudden urge to pee. I let go of my fluid with out warning her into the sae toilet she was pissing, the first stream hit her clit on its way to the toilet. she let out a low moan and lifted her head up to see me pissing into little gap between her pussy and the toilet.

Suddenly, she moved forward to let my stream hit her on the face to which she was moaning while rubbing my waste all over her body and opened her mouth to taste some and gulped it down her throat. I was surprised to see this lady who was pretty shy before one month and now she is fucking for living and tasting my piss with out any concern while got drenched herself completely with my piss. I definitely fell in love with her at that moment. We cleaned off ourselves with a shower and retired to her bedroom to get some sleep, she stared into my eyes and started crying like a baby. I got hold of her head and pulled it to my chest and consoled her asking the reasong for her tears.

"Kal jab tumhari biwi aajayegi to tum mujhe bhool jaaoge na?" asked sheela.

"nahin meri jaan, nahin mai bhala tumhe kaise bhoolsakta hoon?" saying this i switched on the light and went out to hall to get the other suprise for her. She was standing at the door naked watching for her surprise, i went down with my closed hands knelt before her and opened my wrist to reveal a beautiful ring.

"kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi?" i proposed her.

"Haan meri jaan, haan..." she screamed on top of her lungs saying this and burst in to tears again.

We exchanged rings right there, she gave me her wedding ring which she kept carefully in her closet and we kissed right there like newly married couple. We went to sleep after two hot sessions that night. Early in the morning, my phone rang and i heard of a good news that my wife sonia has delivered a beautiful baby girl. I woke up sheela to reveal her the good news, she was happy to hear it but sad too as she was scared of sonia's arrival in few days. We both got ready with in a few minutes and hurried to the hospital to see sonia, sonia was very happy with sheela's arrival as they were two good friends.

After two days, sonia came home with the baby which left both sanjay and sheela to stay apart from their fucking sessions. sonia took care of her baby very well and the other night while sheela was awake worrying of her future, she heard some giggles and moans. she slowly stepped out to the garden and tip toed to the sonia's house to see sanjay fucking sonia on the couch passionately. She felt a ting of jealousy watching both of them and decided to do something about it.

To Be Continued...

12