My Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress takes me at work.
2.6k words
4.13
26.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all! How's it going?

Its Drew....again. I am here again to share with you another lustful adventure with my ultra sexy Mistress.

Today's adventure happened on one of the biggest days of my life.

Let me explain that day...

After signing a deal with The Justice Dept to develop special software for them I was over the moon. I can't even begin to tell you how much my life would change thanks to this deal. I was in such a great mood I sent my staff home early and texted my Goddess telling her about the good news. She was excited for me and thought we should celebrate so since she was off work that day, she offered to come by with some goodies. I couldn't wait to see my Mistress and her very sexy ass self so, I decided to get myself ready for her.

I stripped naked and played with myself while I eagerly awaited my Goddess's arrival. After several minutes I heard a knock at the door and I knew it was Mistress. I crawled to the door and opened to see this young woman dressed in a black trench-coat and with matching leather boots and a duffle bag. I was harder than the rock of Gibraltar at seeing the sight of her. Acting on a pure lustful impulse I ripped open her coat, revealing her gorgeously naked round body and went straight for her pussy. Oh God how I love this woman so!

I was pleasing her innards like there was no tomorrow. At some point or another while pleasing my Goddess's delicious snatch; I began stroking my cock and had spurted my cum all over one of her pretty boots. I stopped eating her out and looked up to see the displeasure on her sexy face. That's when she slapped me hard and yelled at me for ruining her boot. I apologized to her profusely and offered to go get a paper towel to clean it up but, my Goddess had other ideas. She told me that since I was such a nasty slut I was to give her boot a foot job. I did exactly as I was told to do. I licked every drop of cum off her boot. Once my sexy Mistress was pleased she entered my office, set down her bag then had me bend over my desk showing her my pretty ass.

I decided to be a naughty little whore so I shook my ass in an attempt to tease her. I love to do that to her it makes my slutty side come out. After a few minutes of me teasing her with my ass she started playing it. I love it when she plays with my ass. She was pinching, nibbling, rubbing and slapping my ass cheeks. That's when she began rimming my ass. Oh my God I love that so much! I love feeling her warm wet tongue against my asshole. She grabbed my hips which made me ride her sweet tongue.

I was in this heavenly form of ecstasy at that point. I didn't want my Mistress to stop but alas she did. She told me not to move and to spread my ass cheeks apart because we were going to try something new. I was excited as hell but at the same time scared shitless by what she meant. That's when I felt lube running down my ass crack. I could feel Mistress working it into my crinkled hole.

I asked my Mistress what she had planned for me but she didn't answer. Well not verbally anyway. Instead my Goddess shoved two fingers into my ass and began working them in and out. I love it when she does that! She pumped my ass like that for several minutes then her two fingers turned into three. Oh God it felt so damn good! She had me moaning like a cheap porno whore. But she wasn't done yet because soon her three fingers became four.

I yelped as she shoved them into my ass. She was filling me up so good! I wanted her so badly then. She started to slow down her intensity which made me sad but that didn't last long. Because after a few seconds she revealed what it was we were doing by shoving her entire hand up my ass.

Oh my God! I fucking loved it! She was fisting me and my slutty ass loved all of it. I begged her to tear my ass up in which she did. She fisted me for what seemed like ages. She finally pulled her hand out of my well fisted and dripping ass. Oh God I wanted to pin her to my desk and fuck her brains out! She told me to get on my knees because it was time me to do what I do best which was to please her.

Dear God I love this woman! I was quickly on my knees so I could eagerly please my Goddess. That's when she grabbed my hair then pulled me to her sweet round ass and told me to make myself useful for once. I was more than happy to oblige her.

I started by placing juicy kisses on her soft smooth ass cheeks. I was massaging her gorgeous as I did. Then I began licking all over it making sure I covered it with my saliva. She told me to fuck her asshole with tongue and to be quick about it. As soon as I spread her glorious ass cheeks wide enough, she grabbed me by my hair and shoved her ass into my face. She told me that since I was taking too long she figured it was up to her to make me go faster.

She had my entire face engulfed in her ass and I loved it. Being damn near suffocated by her ass has always been a fantasy of mine. She was moaning so beautifully as she fucked my face with her glorious ass. She finally had enough of me and let go of my head. I wanted to bury my face back into her ass as she wiggled it in front of me but she told me not to touch her. I had to restrain myself the best way I could so, I decided to abuse my dick in hopes that it would allow me to have her juicy ass on my face.

She caught me jacking off behind her and flashed that twisted yet sexy smile of hers. I knew my abusing my cock would appease my Goddess and it worked just not the way I had wanted it to. She grabbed my balls and dug her fingernails into them. The pain was intense as she squeezed my balls with one hand while she twisted and pumped my shaft with the other. I leaned against my desk and whimpered as she continued her fun with me.

She let go of my genitals after she was pleased with herself. I looked down and saw my balls and dick had changed colors then smiled as wickedly as she does. Damn she's so good to me! I decided to be ballsy so I grabbed her, planted her with a fat juicy kiss, threw her onto my desk and mounted that sweet pussy of hers. I wanted to take her right then and there. That's when she dared me to fuck her brains out. It was on then!

I drove my cock straight into her hungry pussy and began fucking her senseless. Even though my dick and balls were hurting, I didn't care because her soothing wet pussy was making me feel better. I pounded that sweet treasure for what we both thought was an eternity. The sounds are bodies made as I crashed into her again and again coupled with her feminine scent made me dizzy. She wrapped her legs around my waist and told me to give her everything I had or else. So I intensified my rhythm just for my Goddess.

She was screaming bloody murder as I took her right then and there. She was close to cumming and I knew it so I begged my Mistress to release her sweet nectar all over my cock. That's when she screamed at the very top of her lungs and unloaded her cum onto me and my cock.

Oh Lord she felt so damn good! I stayed still for a moment before pulling out of her pussy by this time I hadn't cum yet. I marveled at the sight before me. Her pussy was well fucked and staring at me. I had to taste it and have her cum on my face. I dropped to my knees and buried my face in it. I licked, sucked, nibbled and kissed her sweet snatch all the while rubbing my face in it, making sure I was coated with her juices.

She moaned loudly as I ate her pussy out. Once her thighs closed around my head and neck I knew my Goddess was gonna cum again so, I grabbed her thighs and plunged my tongue into her hole. I felt her body shake as she screamed again and flooded my face with her nectar. I rose to my feet smiling as she was caught her breath. I was happy for I knew I had pleased her or so I thought.

She regained her composure and instead of smiling at me she slapped me. She went off telling me never to do that without having her permission first. I tried to explain to her that I was only trying to make her feel better but she wasn't listening. Instead she got up, stormed past me, grabbed her coat then told me she was leaving. I begged her not to and apologized all in the same breath but she wouldn't hear me. I ran after her as she started to walk down the hall but all she did was ignore me and that's when it happened.

At that moment I had caught up to her and had a temper tantrum so big it would've made any snot nosed 5yrold brat jealous. I was on my knees when I wrapped my arms around her waist then cried, whined and begged for another chance. I told her that I loved her and that I was only trying to make her happy.

I was even kissing her round belly to show her how I much I never meant to upset her. She called me a pathetic excuse for a man while she grabbed me by my hair,then she told me that if I ever did that again she was done with me. I promised her that her slut would never touch her body without her permission.

She told me she needed a few minutes to herself so I was to return to my desk with my ass ready for her. I did as I was told to do by my Mistress. After a few minutes she returned to my office where she saw me bent over my desk waiting for her. She told me that she was pleased with what she saw and it was time for me to be fucked like crazy. I instantly got hard and excited because I was about to have my ass taken by her. I was ready for her to fuck me but she made me wait. Instead she walked around me until my face was directly in front of her strap-on.

Before she was to take my ass she wanted a blowjob. As much as I didn't want to I opened my mouth then she shoved her strap-on down my throat. She fucked my throat like there was no tomorrow coming. She grabbed my hair therefore forcing my head to move in circles as she relentlessly fucked my face. I thought that my gagging would make her stop but I was wrong she just kept on not thinking about me. Just as I felt myself starting to pass out from lack of air she released me.

I gasped for air as saliva dribbled out of my mouth. I looked up at like a little lost puppy and she just cackled at me. She told me that was for touching her without her permission. As she walked around until she was behind me rubbing her strap-on against my hole. I moaned softly as she entered my back door.

She began to fuck me good and I loved it I tell you! She was working my ass so good. I grabbed onto my desk and hung on for dear life as she really began taking my ass. Oh fuck it felt so damn good! My ass was being mercilessly invaded and I loved it. She pounded my ass for forever it seemed like.

That's when she had me flip over onto my back and pounded the living daylights out of my ass. I once again moaned like a cheap porno whore but I didn't care because, I was having my ass ripped apart by this woman. She pulled all the way out and told me to ride her. I couldn't wait to bounce my ass up and down on her strap-on. She sat down in my chair and with my back to her; I grabbed the back of the chair and slowly slid my ass down onto her strap-on. Oh my God it felt so good!

I wanted to go slow but she had other plans for me. She grabbed my hips and slammed me down onto her. Feeling my ass bounce up and down got the cum in my balls boiling. I was about to explode but just couldn't seem to go over the edge. That was when my Mistress grabbed my hair with one hand and my dick with the other. She pulled my head back and began sucking on my neck while jerking me off.

That did it I couldn't hold it any longer. I begged Mistress to let me cum and she did. I leaned my head back onto her shoulder, slammed down on her strap-on and hollered as I shot load after load of my hot jizz all over my desk.

We sat like that for a few moments kissing each other as we came down from our combined climax. Her body felt so warm against my skin. I could've stayed holding her in that position for eons. She told me that we should eat so I hopped off of her and helped my Goddess to her feet. She reached into her bag and took out lunch which was two sandwiches, 2 bags of chips and a couple of bottles of Pepsi. She sat back down in my chair and I instead of eating just knelt before her because I wanted to watch her eat.

She told me to eat something because I looked half starved, but I told her all I wanted to do was suckle her breasts while she ate. She chuckled then called me crazy and told me to eat because she paid good money for lunch and she didn't want to go to waste or for me to go hungry. She then made me happy by telling me that if I ate lunch I'd get her breasts as my dessert.

I quickly wolfed down my lunch which made her laugh at me, but she just didn't understand how badly I wanted her at that point. So while my Goddess enjoyed her lunch, I wrapped my arms around her and enjoyed my dessert.