My Mistress Firefly

Story Info
Mind your Mistress.
2.1k words
3.9
9.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ziglo
Ziglo
34 Followers

I got the text at 8:52 in the morning. "Get your ass over here!" It was from my Mistress Firefly. She sounded pissed so I knew I had better move it!

Fortunately for me I was just about to head out the door to do a few errands when the text came in, and was ready to respond immediately. When I go to her home, the look upon her face was truly to be feared. She had obviously just gotten up not long before, her hair was in disarray from a night of sleep, she stood bare foot and sporting nothing but a partially open robe. Even so attired, I could not help but admire her regardless as to how she presented herself to me and would have been aroused but for the fact she was royally upset at me and for the moment, I had no idea why.

"Don't just stand there, idiot! Come inside and close the door!" Quickly, I did as told and she swiftly marched up to my face, mere inches away. I was soon to learn of my errors! "You have been busy my little pet, haven't you, on your Fetlife account! What? You don't thing I check?! How many likes of other women's asses have I now seen from you? How many cute and coy comments have you recently placed below their pictures? And now, I see you have friended not one, but TWO other mistresses without asking my permission?!!!"

Cowering, I tried to step back, but she prevented me quickly stepping moving forward to erase any distance. What was the hell was in my head?! I had the most gorgeous amazing mistress any slave could aspire to, someone who out of her grace had accepted me as her own, and this is how I repay that debt? Last night I had obviously let my cock do the thinking without ever consulting with my brain. I felt like a little boy, caught in the act of stealing candy! My imagination ran wild with fearful scenarios of the pain and punishment to now be carried out.

"You're a right proper fucking little mongrel, you are! Can't keep your cock in your pants when you are expected to! Strip naked right now and I expect you ready on your hands and knees for punishment by the time I get back into the room with my riding crop!" Her quick movement to the bedroom broke me out of my stupor. I had at most ten seconds to comply and I moved frantically to save my skin any worse fare!

I managed to drop down just as her footfall quickly entered into the room. Without even a world of warning, swiftly and severely, she bore down hard on my ass, alighting my sensitive skin with unspeakable fire, again and again and again! Helplessly I crawled in every direction trying to avoid the severe beating she was raining down on me, but she found her mark every time. With pain so intense it was unbearable, I began to weep begging for it to stop. And after what seemed an eternity, it did.

But that's when she began to kick me everywhere, especially targeting my balls. What an odd sight it must have appeared to a fly on the wall, me crawling in frantic circles around her floor with her chasing after me in hot pursuit, landing multiple, solid, swift kicks to any part of me that her foot connected with. "Well?" The kicks were unrelenting.

"Cat got your fucking tongue, my horny little pet?!" The kicks came even faster! "Surely you're not that stupid and I, not that terrible of a teacher that you don't know what to say!" The timing of the kicks then slowed, but only because she was now putting enough force into each one to lift me partially off the ground. My voice sound hysterical between my sobs. "Thank you Mistress! ...Please don't stop! ...You are so right and I ..am so wrong! Teach, Ow! Teach me your ways that I never do that again!" I knew I earned everything I got and then more! I only hoped no bones were broken. Finally, at some point, and only when my mistress felt I had atoned enough, she ceased.

Weeping I crawled to her feet and kissed them, they helped deliver my just punishment, but they were also hers and oh so beautiful! After allowing me a moment of devotion, she calmly said "Enough."

She walked back to her kitchen table and sat back down to a partially eaten breakfast. "It's good for you that you came swiftly to me summons. But I hadn't the time to finish my meal and shower for the day. For your sake, my food better not be too cold, or you might be unable to stand when I am finished with you. No come kneel by my side while I eat." She stopped for a moment of quick assessment after place the first bite into her mouth. I knew it must have been cold from the length of my beating, but thankfully she said nothing.

What grace and kindness she possessed. The thought how much I truly loved her was overwhelming in my mind. After putting another bite into her mouth, she shot out her right foot towards me, her big toe extended. "Come suck my little cock." Without hesitation I placed her toe in my mouth, sucking, licking and lavishing it with as much attention as I could. "Maybe this was the toe I fucked my slave in the ass with last night. Or maybe I wasn't. It's of no concern to you." I knew better than to diminish my efforts and sucked it even harder. Soon after, she told me lick and clean the toes on her other foot. Again I lavished it with all the love and attention my mouth and tongue could muster. "Maybe this is the foot that stepped in my dogs piss puddle this morning. Or maybe it wasn't. Again, it is of no concern to you." Again, I stepped up my efforts.

Not sparing a moment's distraction from finishing her meal, she talked to me between bites. "You really are nothing but a God damned mongrel, aren't you my pet? And just like a young pup, eager to hump everything that that walks, you don't have the self discipline to behave yourself. ...do you?" Well then, let's get that out of your system before I deem you useless to me once and for all and finish with you forever." My heart jumped in my throat! What would I be without her love?

She tossed her empty dirty plate on the floor in front of me. "Clean it." My tongue was that now of a four legged pet and did it's best to leave no residue. "Hmm, dog, you did a good job on that! Let's see if we can get some of this randiness out of your system now. You have my permission to hump my leg like the hound you truly are. Go on, hump it!"

Quickly, before she could get upset at my stupidity or slowness to understand, I grabbed her upper thigh between my arms for grip and placed her right leg between mine. In increasing strokes, I rubbed my hardening cock up and down the side of her bare smooth calf. It was an incredible feeling, her soft skin pushing back and forth the foreskin of my swelling cock as I bounced up and down. Soon my precum was leaving a noticeable trail and she looked bemusedly on my face, my eyes rolling back with base pleasure. My breath began to get ragged with the exertion and the effort. On the verge of release, she gave the command.

"Stop!" My halt was abrupt, panting and waiting for the next order. "Disgusting dog! Mutts such as you can't help themselves from trying to poke their nose deep into their master's crotch for its scent and to lick it." She spread her legs and slid forward in her chair.

"Begin." Using only my canine tongue and nose, I moved in tight, horny as hell, inhaling her heady scent deeply several times before lapping ravenously on the pussy of my Mistress. Every now and then she would retract or push forward hard, just to let me know who was really in charge. Soon her discharge became copious and highly addictive and I drove my snout deeper and deeper inside for more.

"Stop!" Again I stopped instaneously. She got off the chair, disrobed and got on the ground before me positioned on all fours. "You have aroused me sufficiently enough for me to allow you to carry on in your efforts of bringing yourself off, dog. As you know, mutts such as yourself cannot help themselves but sniff and lick the ass of a bitch when offered. Being as there are no female dogs here, you may worship mine. ...Begin."

I have always been an ass man, and hers displayed before me, whether showered for the day or not, is the most incredible sight I could ever imagine! I did not need to be told twice. So close, my nose was bumping her flesh, I inhaled deeply, again and again as warm puffs of my warm breath brushed her bottom. I finally placed my snout deep between the crack of her ass, filling my lungs with her irresistible scent. Heaven! No other word could describe it. And then my tongue did what it always wanted to do ever since the first day I met my Mistress. Worship her! Bath her with my salivating lust! I must have been doing it right, for soon I could see a slick of gleaming wetness leaking out of her glorious pussy. I knew then it wouldn't be long before I would be told the next exciting step in pleasuring my Queen.

"Stop!" Her voice was breathy. "Mount me now, you fucking horny hound! Let's get this lust for others out of your system once and for all! Fuck me hard and fuck me fast! As a dog would fuck its bitch!"

Immediately I reared up and within mere seconds was driving my turgid purple head, shaft as hard as steel with all the furry I could muster deep inside my Mistress' womb! Must breed! Must fuck! My cries were primal and sounded like no human! My arms wrapped around her even more tightly, there was no way she would escape me now! I began to hear her whimpering cries rising in volume which only drove me harder and faster to finish. I sheathed and re-sheathed my erection repeatedly deep inside. There was no stopping, no break, and only room for one conclusion. I was going to seed my Mistress. And I wasn't the only one lost in the moment. Her ass was now slapping back hard against me in response. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! We were one in mind and action. Between us two, there were no thoughts, only the unintelligible emotion of our common passion. Building ...building ...faster ...faster. Slap! Slap! Slap!

And then in unison, we came. Howling! There was no other word for it! With one last primal thrust, I drove my ejaculating cock as deep inside my beloved Goddess as I could possibly push it! Her sweat slicked back arched down, her head thrust to the sky. She took my offering with full acceptance! Spurt after spurt after ...glorious spurt.

Drained, depleted, and bottomed out, as if some maniacal puppeteer had cut me free from my strings, I collapsed against her sweating back with heaving breaths, holding her and feeling so connected. I didn't ever want to let go. My devotion to my mistress could not possibly be felt any more intense. I was so deeply in love with her, no words could ever explain. There was only the sensation of total surrender, so intense it bordered on the knife edge of all pain and rapture at once, exquisite and absolute in its existence.

I finally woke back to reality and the call of required duty with her next words. "Now clean me dog, and leave no trace." I smile broke across my face. How magnificent is this woman? How could I be so honored to serve her? Obeyance to my mistress was and always will be my one and only obsession.

Knowing better than to have my Mistress Firefly wait, I quickly got down and crouching behind her, began to clean, one glorious lick at a time. And as my curled tongue moved in to scoop yet another oozing splurt of our co-mingled juices from my darling lady's reddened, slightly parted pussy lips, I couldn't help but think, isn't everything amazing when you're in love and have found your life's sole purpose...

Ziglo
Ziglo
34 Followers