My Mom

Story Info
Son gets caught spying on mom.
1.8k words
4.25
590.7k
158

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and dad split up 5 years ago, over his fooling around with other women, when she caught him red handed with his secretary. When the divorce was over we were left comfortably off so we had no worries about feeding ourselves and the house was in mom's name.

Since then she has kept herself in great condition playing tennis and going to the gym a few times a week. A few men have taken her out, but none of them lasted more then a few dates. My mom, Jade, is 36 yrs old, long black hair down to the middle of her back, with gorgeous blue eyes, an athletic body topped with 36d tits, great legs and stands at 5' 9" tall. Mom had me when she was 18 yrs old, and she married dad soon after I was born.

Her sister Cathy, who at 40 yrs old has almost the same fit body as my mom. She has blonde shoulder length hair, green eyes that sparkled like emeralds and 40dd tits. Aunt Cathy was also divorced and had 3 daughters Julie 20, Tina 19 and Louise 18. All 3 daughters had bodies to die for and boy did I die for them but that's for another story.

I had never really thought of my mom in a sexual way until I was 18. I would sneak peaks at her when she was dressing or bathing like all horny teenagers do when they get curious about the female body. Even when she went for a dip in our pool I would find myself gazing at her wonderful body, the way her tiny bikini left nothing to the imagination.

It was a Friday evening, and my best friend Scott had gone on holiday with his family for 2 weeks. I was home and bored. Mom said, "Alan why don't you get a pizza and rent a couple of movies while I take a shower."

"OK mom, be back soon."

I replied, and 15 minuets later I was back home with the pizza and movies, "Mom pizza's here."

I called but there was no answer. I put the pizza on the kitchen table along with the 2 movies I rented out and went to see if mom was o.k.

As I got to the top of the stairs I saw the bathroom light was on as the door had been left open just enough for me to look in and freeze in my tracks. Mom was sitting on the edge of the bath shaving her pussy. I stood there with my mouth dropping to the floor, eyes bulging and a big bulge in my pants. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, I knew it was wrong but I just couldn't help myself. I unzipped my pants as quietly as I could and got my 8" hard on out and started to stroke it. Mom parted her thighs to shave the few hairs she had around her pussy lips and I could see the pink of her outer lips, which made me pump my cock even harder.

As mom washed her pussy with her hand she caught her clit with her index finger and let out a small moan, "ahhh." I wanted to reach out and touch her, I wanted to her to take my cock in hand and jerk me off over her beautiful face, over her tits, god I just wanted to cum over and in her right here and now. Then all of a sudden I could feel my spunk boil in my balls and move up the shaft of my dick and I watched in horror as my load shot in the bathroom door and caught her on the foot and calf and then over the tiled floor. Mom shot a look at the bathroom door and caught me with my hand on my spurting member.

I darted from the door into my bedroom and locked my door. A few moments later mom was at my bedroom door knocking on it..

"Honey I think we need to talk."

"I'm sorry mom I didn't mean to watch you and do what I did."

"I'm not mad at you Alan, now open the door and lets talk about what happened."

A few seconds later click went the key on my bedroom door and mom opened it. I sat on my bed with the covers up to my waist looking at the floor and my face was beet red with embarrassment.

Mom came in and sat on the bed beside me and told me to look her in the eye, which I reluctantly did.

"So how long have you been spying on me Alan?"

"I..em...err a few months now mom," I spluttered out.

"You know its wrong don't you Alan? Well don't you?"

She asked me more sternly.

"Yes," was all I could say in my defense.

Mom then asked me, "why?"

"I don't know mom, when I walked into the bathroom a couple of months ago and caught you coming out the shower I haven't been able to get you out of my mind"

Thinking back to when I walked in on mom 4 months ago as she was coming out of the shower started my cock twitching again and begin to make a tent in the cover which didn't go unnoticed by mom. She glanced down and saw the covers lift where my growing erection was. She moved slightly which was enough for her short satin robe to open up and allow me a peek under her robe to see she still had nothing on under it. Mom glanced down again at the tented covers her face and neck turning a deep pink colour and my face turning beet red with embarrassment. I finally spoke and broke the silence between us.

"I'm sorry mom I just can't help it, you looked so hot sitting there shaving your pussy"

"I have fantasized what it would be like to just walk in and catch you in the shower. Even seeing you cross the hall to your bedroom after coming out of the shower with just a towel around you."

Mom flushed when I said that.

"And seeing you in your bikini is such a turn on."

Mom just sat there thinking what to say next.

"Well when you put it like that Alan, its been hard for me too. Seeing you walk about in those boxer shorts of yours. Since your father left there have been a couple of men who have dated me but nothing ever came of it"

"It' s been a while since I have been another man." She said ."And I have to admit when I saw you standing there jerking off and your cum hit me on the leg I was shocked at first, then when I thought about it I got wet. I have thought about you too this past while, and seeing that you have grown into a strapping you man."

I sat there with my mouth open.

"You have?" I finally said.

"Yes I have." She said with what I was sure was a wry little smirk.

"So you liked watching me shave my pussy?"

I looked her straight in the eye and answered.

"Yes I did mom it was so horny."

What she said next had me gob-smacked .

"Would you like to shave my pussy next time for me?"

My cock started to throb under the covers which did not go unnoticed by mom. She slid her hand up the cover to where my throbbing cock was and rubbed my dick through the cover.

"There have been a couple of mornings I have looked in on you and you have been asleep and this cock of yours has been making a tent in the covers like it is now. And now that you have seen what I look like naked, I think it only fair that I get to see you naked in front of me."

She said as she started to pull the covers down and off my body. The wide eyed look like a doe caught in a headlight came to mind as her mouth dropped open at the site of my erect meat poking through my boxers.

"It's bigger than your fathers." She said. "And thicker too," as she ran her fingers up my leg until they were at the edge of my boxers.

She looked into my eyes as her hand wrapped around my cock.

"You know it's been a long time since I had one of these. I almost forgot what it felt like to have one in my hand let alone my mouth."

And with that she lowered her head and took my cock head into her mouth. Her tongue licking the underside of it. coating my throbbing member in her saliva and she began to pump my shaft with her hand. My head rolled back and my eyes closed as the electricity ran through my cock up to my brain and back again. I couldn't believe it, my mom was sucking on my cock like I had wanted her to do for ages.

"Mmmm oh mom that feels so good." Was all I could mutter.

Mom took more than half of my thick throbbing dick in her mouth. As it hit the back of her throat, she pulled her head back as she almost gagged. Then she took more and more of it down her throat as I began to thrust my hips forward pushing more and more of my hunk of throbbing meat into her throat. She was getting used to having cock in her mouth again and was giving me the best blow job I ever had. Then she took my cock from her mouth and pulled my boxers off completely.

Getting herself more comfortable she again took my cock into her mouth and began to suck in earnest as if she were milking my cock with her mouth. Cupping my balls in her other hand giving them a gentle squeeze I could feel my spunk begin to bubble up in my balls and moving north through my throbbing shaft. Mom felt it to and moved her head back until only the head of my cock was in her mouth. I caught her hair in my hands and shouted.

"God mom I'mmmm cummminng! Suck me, suck all the spunk from my balls and swallow it bitch!"

And she did, as I shot rope after rope into her wet warm mouth she swallowed all I had and was looking for more. She suck on my cock until I went limp and began to shrink in size and slipped from between her full succulent lips.

As I lay back with a silly grin on my face I thanked mom for the best blow job ever.

"Now its my turn to show you just how good I am at eating pussy."

To Be Continued!