My Mom & Dad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the French door, placed her arm around mom and took her out in the rain. So long I was dumbfounded watching the two rich naked bodies. As they went out in the rain, I picked up heir clothes and neatly folded them. I stood at the open door and saw mom & boss in a close hug, kissing each other. I slowly undressed and stepped out in the rain.

Wow! What a nice feeling! For some time, I stood there with my face up and hand raised enjoying the sharp raindrops on my skin. When I looked at mom & boss they were on lying on the tiled floor, boss licking mom all over. Seeing this my horniness got a new charge and I walked up to them.

I knelt down beside them and exclaimed, “I can’t wait any more, you two fuck me” (“Ami ar thakte parchhina, tomra dujone amake chodo”).

I lied down on the floor with my legs folded and spread. They disengaged themselves and mom started kissing me on my lips & pressed my boobs. Boss came between my thighs and put her mouth in my pussy. The two women took me to seventh heaven and I screamed like mad. A little later, mom put two fingers in my pussy and boss inserted her finger in my ass hole. Within a short while I climaxed with a scream. Now boss and mom got in 69 position and soon they were in frenzy. After some time as both of them had great climax, we came back from the terrace.

While we dried ourselves with large towels, drying the hair was bit of a problem. Boss brought out a hair drier and soon we were tingling fresh. After dinner we all felt very sleepy and mom & I retired in the guestroom. Though boss offered night dress to us, we both slept naked.

Both of us slept like a log. When I woke up, mom was still asleep and holding me close. I felt wonderful at her touch and felt her boobs & pussy hair with my hands. I started feeling horny and started sucking her boobs. Mom woke up with a smile and we kissed each other on the lips. Fire was on between us and we had a very pleasant round of sex.

After that night, I had two sex partners - my mom and my boss.

12