My Mom and One Latex Glove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Sweetie," she said affectionately.

I finished eating my breakfast in bed, while mom got up and finished cleaning the room. She was still naked under her apron and I watched her as she worked. I was aroused after fucking her with her toy, and now I was getting off on watching her bend over to pick up my dirty socks, seeing her round white ass and her pink pussy lips.

She just needed another fucking, I thought. I had an intense desire to stick my dick in her. After all the fucking we did the night before I felt potent and sure of myself with the certain knowledge that my mom wanted it.

I climbed out from under the covers, naked and fully erect. Mom looked at me over her shoulder. "Oh my . . ." she said. She must have seen my intention in my face because she leaned over the edge of the bed, presenting her pussy to me. She looked serious now, and looked back at me in anticipation.

Without bothering to ask, I stood behind her and guided my boner into her pussy. It was a wonderful feeling slipping inside my mom again, and I was very aroused by her. The more we had sex the more quickly I became aroused by her sight, her movements, her smell, her feel.

I thrust into her and she moaned but didn't do anything to stop me.

I pulled out and thrust and again.

"Hold my wrist," Mom said quietly.

"What?" I asked, thrusting into her again.

"Pin me down, Sweetie. Hold me down while you do me, okay?"

"Okay, Mom." I did as she asked, holding her wrists down against the bed and I started fucking her hard, for real.

"Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear," she started with her pleasure noises as I fucked her. "Grab my hair!" she interjected between her vocalizations.

I knocked her clip off her bun and grabbed a handful of blonde hair at the back of her head.

"Pull harder. Hurt me."

I was surprised by what she said but I was revved up and did what she asked. I pulled back on her hair hard enough to pull her head of the bed. I had my other hand in an iron grip around her wrist, and I started fucking her harder than ever. I knew she felt it when her moans turned rhythmic screeches.

I fucked her so hard, her huge, heavy bed shifted out of place under her. With one hard thrust, her face hit my breakfast tray, sending food and silverware scattering over her pink comforter.

"Oh no, oh no, your raping me, don't hurt me, please don't hurt me, I'm your mother!" but the whole time she pushed her pussy back against my every thrust.

I kept fucking without a pause and sped up the pounding. Her noises turned into gurgling moans. I couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure or both.

I didn't really matter anyway. I was holding her down, just like she asked, and I was fucking her hard like she liked, and I was getting ready to cum. I finally slowed down in anticipation.

"Oh no," she started, "oh no. Rape me, Sweetie, I won't tell. I won't tell."

And with that I came inside Mom. It disturbed me, what she said, but it felt so good to cum in her that I just couldn't bring myself to pull out. I pushed in her deep while she softly moaned "you can rape me, I won't tell," over and over. I let myself finish spurting inside her before I pulled out.

"Mom?" I asked. Now that I was done I started to question myself.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to rape you. Are you okay?"

She laughed under me. "We were just playing Sweetie. You didn't rape me. Not at all."

"Oh good. You had me worried there for a minute."

"Thank you for doing me again."

"You're welcome, Mom." ________________________________

After that there were no more hand jobs. Mom and I just fucked. Every day we fucked and sucked each other. Mom was insatiable. She was all pent up with sexual cravings and it came out for days and weeks in aggressive sex. It must have built up for years and it all finally came out on me, on my cock. I made Mom happy on my cock.

I was a virgin one day, and starting that one night, my life turned into a wild whirlwind of sex with Mom, morning and night. She'd grab my cock without warning and we'd go into a three hour long fuck session in the middle of the day. We took showers together. Sometimes she wanted me to play-rape her. Sometimes she would tie me down to her bed and toy with me, making me hard and teasing me before she decided to jump on me and rape me. I came in Mom's pussy. I came in her mouth. I came on her hair, on her tits, on her ass, even on her face. There was no more wiping up cum with paper towels and latex gloves. Mom licked and drank my cum like it was nectar.

Come October 20, my birthday, Mom asked me, straight up, "Do you want to cum on my face, Sweetie? Like in that porn you like?"

I accepted my birthday present and Mom dove onto my dick with her mouth giving me her most passionate and loving blow job so far. True to her word, she pulled me out of her mouth when I told I was ready to cum and she wanked me off over her face until I spurt over and over on her face and in her open mouth. My cum got in her hair and ran down her face and neck. Mom just smiled and licked my cum from her lips. "Happy birthday, Sweetie," she said.

Mom was my first and I loved her. I felt like I was falling in love with her, or at least, I was in love with sticking my dick inside her. We had sex every day. Mom had turned into sex for me. Deep down she was still my mom, but I got hard every time she swayed into the room. We both loved fucking each other and we both got off on the fact that it was so wrong. For us it was right. For awhile anyway.

After months of daily fucks, Mom finally decided that it should end. Maybe she was worn out. Maybe she just thought I should fuck someone my own age. I don't know for sure, but it started with her telling me I should get out more.

I protested and I fucked her even more passionately and vigorously than before just to prove that I didn't buy it.

Mom seemed to enjoy all the fucking but she stuck to her guns and continued to insist that I was young and should see other people and make a life for myself.

That made me feel sad. I wondered what would become of Mom if I stopped making love to her every day, but I knew she had a point.

This kind of talk went on for a while but neither of us did anything to stop our love affair. We continued to make love to each other and I slept in Mom's bed with her every night.

Finally, Mom did something. She hired Megan again. Megan just showed up without warning. Mother hadn't said anything to me about it.

The day Megan came back, I was sleeping naked in Mom's bed.

"What do you want me to do then, Mrs. Merwin?" I awoke to Megan saying to Mom. "Do you want me to, you know, masturbate him, or what?"

I kept my eyes closed, pretending to sleep while I listened, hoping Megan would jerk me off like in the old days.

"Well, he does have sexual needs" I heard Mom say, "and you used to do such a good job with his penis. I think it would be very nice if you helped him in that way again. But, I've been thinking about that and I think my son is ready for something more. A young man of his age . . . if he didn't have this condition, he would have girlfriends."

"Is he still too weak to masturbate himself, Mrs. Merwin?" I could hear someone smacking chewing gum loudly. It had to be Megan because mother never chewed gum.

"His condition has actually improved a lot. But even so, he has been isolated in the house. It's just been him and I. It probably isn't very healthy for him."

"So how has he . . . have you . . .?"

"I've been doing the best I can with him."

"Why is he in your bed?"

"Um, well, because it's easier to take care of his needs that way."

"Oh, I see."

"I don't think his sexual needs can be completely fulfilled with masturbation alone. Sometimes I wonder if masturbating him like that is a little undignified. He's so handsome and has so much potential. He really deserves more. Don't you think so, Megan?"

"I guess so. What do you want me to do?"

"Do you remember what you did with him on your last day? How you let him touch you down there? He seemed to enjoy that. You wouldn't mind doing that again, would you Megan? I know it's asking a lot, but it would mean so much to him, and I can adjust your rate accordingly, of course."

"But, Mrs. Merwin . . ."

"What is it, Megan?"

"You . . . you fired me after that."

"Oh, Honey, is that what you thought? I didn't fire you. I just laid you off and it had nothing whatsoever to do with that."

"I thought you were mad at me because I let him touch me."

"Not at all. I thought it was very sweet of you to let him do that to you."

"So, why did you lay me off?"

"I just decided that I could take care of him myself. I am his mother, after all, and I think I have that prerogative."

"Of course, Mrs. Merwin."

"But, now, I find that he is quite a handful, and I could use some help again."

"That's why I'm here. I want you to know I really appreciate it that you gave me my job back, Mrs. Merwin. I really really need it. So, you want me to let him stick his fingers in me . . . is that what you said?"

"That would be a nice start at least. Have you ever had sex, Megan? You're not a virgin are you?"

"Oh, no. I'm not a virgin."

"And, how much experience would you say you have? Have you done it once or twice, or more than that? Have you done it with more than one boy?"

Megan laughed. "Yeah, I've done lots of guys. You want a list?"

"That won't be necessary, young lady. I just want to determine how comfortable you are with sexual intercourse and if you know what you're doing."

"Yeah, Mrs. Merwin, I know how to fuck." She laughed again.

"Please don't cuss."

"Sorry. So, what are you saying? You want me to fu-- I mean, like, have sex with him?"

"Well, if you are so comfortable with sexual intercourse, than it shouldn't be out of the ordinary for you to let my son do it to you. If he didn't have this condition, girls would be fighting over him. Don't you think so? Just look at him. He as a face of an angle"

"Sure, whatever. I'll do it. But, you have to pay me triple time. Okay?"

"That won't be a problem."

"Wicked." Megan's tone picked up. She suddenly sounded cheerful. "You're the boss. What do you want me to do? Like, should I be on top? Can he even move enough to fuck? I'm sorry, I mean, can he do pelvic thrusts or whatever?"

"He's much better now. I think you'll find he can manage most any position. You should let him lead. It's for him, after all, not for me. But, you should start with an appetizer don't you think? Have you ever given fellatio?"

"You mean, like, a blow job? Yeah, I can do that. Is that what you want me to do Mrs. Merwin?"

"That would be very sweet of you, just to get him started. Then you can let him pick how he wants to do you. Now let's get you out of those clothes."

"Okay. Can you help me with this?"

"Yes, I'll take those. Let me unhook that for you."

I felt Megan slip into bed next to me. I felt soft round body parts up against me and heard gum smacking in my ear.

I opened my eyes to see Megan's face close to mine. Her eyes were glowing with excitement and she had a huge grin. "Hi, Chris," she said.

"What's happening?" I feigned my best groggy voice.

Mom pulled off the comforter, exposing both our naked bodies. "I'll get this out of your way," she said. "I'm going to do some laundry now. You two have fun." She looked at me, "Megan's back now, Sweetie, and she's going to do what you want. You can do what ever you want with her. Anything at all. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

Megan giggled and lifted my dick up in her hand. "Your mom told me to suck your dick. Do you mind?"

Mom gave me a smile that seemed so say, you're welcome. "Let me know if you two need anything," she said, leaving the room but the door was left open.

Megan took her gum out and set in on my stomach, then she engulfed my sleepy dick in her warm mouth. She really knew how to give a blow job. She went to town on me, dribbling saliva down my cock and stroking in me in her fist while taking my knob in her mouth. She took me in deep too, so deep, I was in her throat and I could feel her swallowing on me. Before I knew it, I came in her mouth like an explosion. She took it and drank it all before she let me out of her mouth.

"Wow, thanks," I said, inadequately.

"You weren't supposed to cum yet, Silly. That was just a warm up. Now how are you supposed to fuck me?"

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to. I can get hard again."

"Really?" She sounded dubious. She put the gum back in her mouth and looked at my dick thoughtfully.

"Can I touch your boobs?" I offered. She was sitting over me naked and I was eyeing her tits. They were bigger than Mom's and I was dying to get my hands on them.

"Nah, too boring." She smacked her gum some more. "Hey," she lit up a little, "have you ever tit-fucked a girl?"

"No."

"Do you want to?"

"Okay"

Megan leaned over my dick and started stroking me in her fist while rubbing my knob on her nipples. It turned me on and I got hard again. She seemed pleased. Once I was fully upright, she held her boobs on either side of my dick. She squeezed them and rubbed them on me and pretty soon I was thrusting and she was smiling.

"Okay, you're hard." She stopped and sat up. "Now what do you want to do. You're mom said it was your choice."

"Um, can I fuck you?"

"Uh yeah, you can fuck me. Duh. Do you want to do missionary or doggy style? Kama sutra stuff? Sixty-nine? Foot-job? Rimming? Anal? What?"

"Yeah, that all sounds good. What do you want?"

"What? Do you need help figuring out what you want? I don't care. Whatever. Dude, Chris, how often do you have a girl tell you you can do whatever you want to her? This is like your big opportunity. Do I have to hold your hand?"

"No! I just want to fuck you, okay? From behind, is that okay?"

"Doggy it is." Megan got up on her knees and dropped her face to the bed.

Megan's ass was bigger than Mom's. I held her ass cheeks and let her guide me in and I fucked her. As I built toward climax I bent forward and grabbed her tits from behind. I loved Megan's tits, they felt heavy in my hands compared to Mom's.

Megan had her face turned to the side on the bed as I rammed her and she was chewing her gum, barely moving.

"Hey, Megan, can we do something else?" I asked pulling out.

"Yeah. What?"

"Just something different. Tell me what you recommend."

"Okay," she sat up again. "What haven't you done before that you really want to try? Say, sixty-nine, have you done that?"

"Yeah."

"Okay . . . but, I thought you were a virgin."

"I was, but not anymore."

"But, your mom said you've been locked in the house with her for months."

"Yeah."

"Oh my fucking God. Are you serious?"

"She thinks I need to meet other people."

"Uh yeah, you do. I guess that's why I'm here. Now I understand."

"It doesn't turn you off, does it?"

"No, it turns me on. It's hot. You really did it with your mom?"

I nodded.

"Wow. So, like, what haven't you done with her that you want to do?"

"I've never done anal," I ventured.

"Okay," she said cheerfully, "that's more like it. You want to butt fuck me?"

I nodded. "I'd like to try."

She laughed. "Don't worry, I've done it before. It's easy. You can fuck my ass all you want. I'll show you. . . . You seriously fucked your mother? Like really fucked?"

"Yeah."

"That is so hot. Now I really want you."

Megan got the mineral oil and told me to lube her anus and she did my dick. She bent over again and she guided me slowly into her butt hole. She was tight on me but I was able to slip in on the oil.

"Slowly," she told me, and I started thrusting. Her hand went to her clit and she rubbed herself hard as I ass fucked her.

"Oh . . . oh . . . oh," she sounded like she really felt it and she got louder as I picked up speed.

I was thrusting deep into her ass when Mom walked in with a tray of lemonade. She set the tray on the nightstand and looked over at us. "Christopher Leroy Merwin!" She said in a stern tone.

"What?" I paused in mid-thrust.

"Do you have your thing in that girl's bottom?"

"Uh, yeah, you said . . . she showed me how . . . what's wrong?"

"Is that okay, Mrs. Merwin?" Megan chimed in.

"You let him do that to you?" Mom sounded surprised.

"Yeah, you said anything he wanted. I don't mind," Megan said.

"You're okay with that?" Mom was still disbelieving.

"Yeah, I've done it before. It's not a big deal."

"Do you enjoy it?" Mom continued her questioning.

"Sure. It's sexy. All my friends do it too."

"You don't say." Mom watched, fascinated, as I started thrusting slowly into Megan's ass again.

Megan started making whimpering noises as I picked up speed and fucked her ass with full force. I rubbed her ass cheeks and pounded her, as much for Mom's benefit as my own.

I smiled at Mom when I finally filled up Megan's ass with my cum. I pulled out and globs of white fluid oozed out of her ass and ran down her crotch.

Mom handed me a wash cloth and watched as I wiped my cum off Megan's thighs and crotch.

After that, Megan put on a bathrobe and I put on some sweats and the three of us had lemonade together, sitting on Mom's bed.

That evening, Mom paid Megan to take me out on a dinner date.

At dinner Megan asked all about me and Mom. She wanted all the details, how it got started, how it felt. Did I feel sick and dirty? Was it erotic or awkward? She was wide-eyed and hanging on my every word.

"I want to see you do it," she finally announced. "I want to see you nail your mom. I've never seen anything like that before. Do you think she'd let me watch?"

"I don't know for sure. We could ask her. She watched me ass-fuck you this morning, so I don't see why she'd care."

"That would be so hot. Let's do it. Can we Chris? Can we ask her if it's okay?"

"Yeah, sure." I shrugged.

"Would she be into the three of us, together, do you think?"

"You mean all three of us fucking?"

"Yeah, would she share you? Do you think you're up to doing us both at the same time?"

"I wouldn't mind trying," I replied, starting to get excited myself now. "Would you be into doing something with my mom too? Are you into women at all?"

"I've done it before. I'd be into it if she is."

We finished our dinner quickly. We were both excited and couldn't wait to get home.

Back home, Megan and I approached Mom together. Mom was on her bed in her nightgown reading a romance novel with a glass of wine on the nightstand. Megan looked at me and poked me in the ribs.

"Um, Mom," I started nervously, "Megan and I were thinking . . . "

"Yes, Honey?"

"Do you want to . . . I mean, Megan wants to, um, you know—"

"What he's trying to say, Mrs. Merwin," Megan interrupted impatiently, "is I want to join you and Chris when you make love. He told me all about what you've been doing, and I just think it's so freaking hot. Incest is in right now and I've never done anything like that before. I'd really really love to be part of it. Can I? Would you mind?"

Mom looked flabbergasted. Her mouth was open and she kept looking back and forth between Megan and I.

"Mom," I tried to reassure her, "she figured it out on her own really, but she's cool with it. She just wants to watch, she doesn't have to do anything—"

"But I'd like to," Megan interrupted me again. "I want to do it too. With both of you. I want to have you both at the same time. That would be sweet. Come on, Mrs. "M.' It will be fun!"

A warm glow took over my mom's face and she simply said, "Okay."

Megan gave out a loud hoot and jumped on the bed. Mom laughed trying not to spill her wine.

Before long, the three of us were naked, drinking wine together. Mom lit all the candles again and turned off the overhead light.