My Mom and One Latex Glove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night is still a blur of flesh and pleasure in my memory. Megan kissed my mom on the lips. Mom really seemed to get into it and I saw Mom stick her tongue in Megan's mouth. Megan started tweaking Mom's nipples and Mom didn't do anything to stop her.

I was getting hot and dived into Megan's pussy with my tongue, then I switched and licked Mom's pussy for awhile.

We were all super turned on, especially Megan.

Megan wanted to do it all. She took over from me on Mom's pussy flicking her amazingly fast with her tongue. I entered Megan from behind while she had her tongue in my mom.

Then Mom and Megan got turned around and started doing sixty-nine on each other, with Mom on top. I was hard as a rock and was watching Megan lick my mom when I started looking at my mom's ass.

While they were going at it, I oiled up Mom's anus. She kept her mouth on Megan's pussy while I slowly penetrated her anus. Meanwhile, Megan kept licking Mom's clit and then switched to licking my ball sack as I thrust into mom, right over Megan's face.

I don't even remember how many times I came that night. I know I came in Mom's ass. I came in Megan's mouth. I think I came in both their pussies. At one point, Megan and Mom both had their asses up and their faces in the bed and I went back and forth between them with my hard cock trying to satisfy them both at once.

I was a wonderful night. My cum was all over both of these beautiful naked women, my loving mom and my hard working personal care girl.

I love my mom. I really do. She held my hand and led me into manhood with her love and with the helper she hired for me.

After that night, we had a lot of sex. Megan continued as my personal care assistant, but really she was my hired-on girlfriend. It was her job to have sex with me whenever and however I wanted, and that's exactly what she did, at least when she was on shift. I had her every way I could think of and some ways she showed me that I would never have thought of on my own. I discovered that Megan is a very sexed-up girl and she liked her job a lot.

Mom bowed out most of the time, but on quiet nights when Megan wasn't working, sometimes Mom would invite me into her bed and she would make tender motherly love to me.

On special occasions, the three of us would get together and have a wild uninhibited sex. I think Megan taught Mom just as many things as she taught me. We became experts at making each other cum. Mom loved being tied or held down and rammed hard. My favorite was just to lie back and let Mom climb on my dick and hump me while Megan straddled my face and the two of them played with each others' tits. Megan, as always, liked it up the ass.

Months went by and my depression completely disappeared. My physical condition cleared up. I got a decent job and started making some money finally so I didn't have to be dependent on Mom anymore. Megan started taking college classes with a focus on health education, but she continued as my girlfriend, paid at first, but now she does it for free.

Over time, Megan and I grew very close and we eventually made the decision to get a place together. I miss Mom, but she understood and was very supportive. We both go to visit Mom all the time and keep her company. Mom doesn't pay Megan to have sex with me anymore. Megan does it because she loves me now. The funny thing is, I don't know how long the payments went on or how much Mom paid Megan because neither of them will tell me.

Oh well, it doesn't matter now. Megan and I go to Mom's place on holidays. We had a three way orgy on Thanksgiving, and we're planning on getting together again on Christmas, maybe New Years too.

Megan and I plan on getting married next May and we hope to give Mom the grandchildren she always wanted.

Mom got the bug too and started talking about giving me a little brother or sister. I guess she must mean she wants me to father my own sibling. Well, that's a little weird, even for me. I haven't said "no" yet, but Mom usually gets whatever she wants. I owe it to her after all. She hung in there and turned my life around with her love. I'm just putting her off, hoping she'll change her mind once she has a grandchild or two.

Mom's the best. She really is.