My Mom and the Bully Ch. 02

Story Info
John must now face the consequences of his actions.
2.7k words
4.15
84.6k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by both real life events and some stories on this site. I have fictionalized all persons in this story however some parts are real. You can decide which parts are real and which are not. All characters in this story are 18+.

*****

The screams are the most inhumane I have ever heard in my 18 years of existence. Jimmy's especially. I like to think that a part of him knew his football career is over, because let's be honest, anytime you tear basically every ligament and tendon in someone's knee chances are pretty high they will never be able to play sports at the same level again. Anyway, the first thing I do, and make note of this if you are ever in a similar situation, is call the police and explain the situation. During all this commotion I hadn't realized my Mom went into her room and changed into a robe.

"The police will be here in five minutes. You have one to explain yourself" I say to her.

"Don't you talk to me like that young man! I am still your mother and I deserve respect!"

"Excuse me, but I just caught you in a gangbang with the guy who has been bullying me since elementary school and two of his best friends. You get nothing from me. Now, you're going to tell me why you would do this or you're going to experience the worst pain of your life."

Now before you go on saying 'Oh my god what kind of person would hurt his own Mother? John is a psychopath!' know that I would never hit a woman, especially my own Mom. I have found that in certain situations fear is an excellent motivator. Especially when the person you are trying to scare has just witnessed you take down three football players with very little effort.

"Ok, ok. Jimmy and his two buddies came over saying they were waiting for you to come home because you all were going out for drinks. One thing led to another and that's when you came in. Johnny, I had no idea he was bullying you why didn't you say anything?"

"Because Mom, if I did, you would have called the principal and we would have been called down to the office and it only would have gotten worse. Plus, he is the star football player on our team. Would you really expect the principal to do anything at all?"

"I guess I didn't think of it that way honey. I'm so sorry. If you need anything—"

"Police open the door!"

They got here quick, I thought as I went to open the door.

The police officers stepped into the room, took one look, drew their guns and one of them screamed at me "SHOW ME YOUR HANDS AND GET ON THE GROUND NOW!!" Obviously I complied.

2 hours later

Mom and I sat awkwardly on the couch not knowing what to say or do. I hadn't noticed before but holy fuck she looked hot in that robe. It clung to her in all the right places if you know what I mean. I had given my statement to the officers and so had my mother. No charges were going to be filed and all three of them were taken to the hospital for treatment. I was not looking forward to school the next day to say the least.

"Johnny, honey-"

"Mom, stop. I can't believe you would do this! I mean forget the whole bully thing, these are people I go to school with! Did you ever think about that?"

"No I guess I didn't. Ever since your father left I haven't had..you know...in a really long time and they are such studs. I thought you would never know!" She says sobbing into her hands. "You must hate me now huh? I'm a horrible mother!"

She jumps up and runs to her room and I hear the door slam harder than I've heard it in a really long time.

I get up and follow her to her room and surprisingly find the door unlocked and her sobbing into a pillow on her bed.

"Mom you're not a horrible mother. You're a human being who has desires just like every other person on this planet" I say to her.

"How can you be so understanding? Why aren't you more angry at me? I just did a horrible thing!"

"Ok, I have a confession to make Mom."

She sits up and says in between sniffles "What?"

I take a deep breath and say "I've been attracted to you for years and when I walked in on you earlier doing what you were doing I was sort of turned on. I know you're my mother and it is really wrong but it is true and I can't help it. Ok? There I said it."

I immediately get up to leave the room but she sticks out her hand and says "Johhny wait!"

I turn around and before I know what's happening she is kissing me. My own mother! The woman I have masturbated to for almost 5 years now is actually kissing ME. I push her back on the bed and start undoing the knot of her robe. I reach in and grab her amazing breasts and get a passionate moan in return. I break contact with her and start sucking on her left nipple. Her hand holds my head in place making it really hard for me to breathe. I have to force my way over to her right nipple while my other hand makes it way down to her pussy. I slowly kiss my way down her belly button before licking her clit.

"JOHNNY" she gasps.

I work my way through the alphabet getting to F when she really starts to buck her hips.

"Johnny don't stop. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna UNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHH"

Her juices flood my face and I do my best to lick them all up but there is some left over on my chin. I collect them on two of my fingers and stick them in her mouth, watching her lick them dry. Not wanting her to realize what is happening I immediately rip off all my clothes in record time and stick my raging boner inside her warm pussy.

"OH MY GOD" we both scream out in unison.

I start pumping as fast as I can while holding both of her breasts pushing her to another orgasm.

"Oh fuck mommy is going to cum again. YEA MAKE MOMMY CUM AGAIN!"

"Yea you want to cum?"

"YES MAKE ME CUM BABY! FUCK ME FOREVER!"

I feel her walls grip me like a vise and that sets me off too as we both cum together. I cum harder than I have ever cum before, shooting rope after rope of my hot seed into her pussy. I finally stop cumming and look down to find her passed out on the bed. I slowly pull out and give her a soft peck on the lips as I head to my room, amazed at what has just transpired.

I wake up the next morning to find my Mom still asleep. I go through my usual routine in the morning and leave as quietly as possible for school. As soon as I walk into the building I can sense everyone's eyes on me. Word does travel fast in high school.

"John. In my office, now." It's our principal Mr. Johnson. I knew this would happen. Fortunately, I have prepared for just this situation.

"Have a seat John. I'm sure you know that I am aware of what happened last night. After much consideration I have decided to suspend you for 3 weeks pending further investigation. Now, I am required to inform you that at the end of this investigation that you may be subject to more punishment up to and including expulsion. Do you understand?"

"I do understand. But let me tell you why that's not going to happen" I tell him with a big smile on my face.

"Really? Please, by all means, do indulge me."

I hate it when he talks like that. "Under Section 8 of the student handbook, any act committed outside of school grounds is not punishable by the school. Sure, you can punish me but then I WILL sue the school and let's be honest, I have a case you don't. You will be costing the school board a lot of money, money they will never get back because I will win and I will get damages for your trouble. We both know you're in love with this school's football team. So I guess it would be only fair that I mention in front of the judge how you took funding from other departments to afford the new stadium and team equipment. I'm sure the school board would love to hear about it."

"I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Oh really? Maybe these papers will help refresh your memory. You can keep those by the way I have my own copies."

As he looks at the papers his face turns the palest I have ever seen. He looks up at me and says"J-John, I-I just wanted to let you know that you will not be facing a-any p-punishment for what happened last night. Have a good day."

"Thank you Mr. Johnson. You as well."

I walk out of the main office to find Cindy from the gas station outside.

"Hey Cindy! It's me John!"

"Hey! How are you?" She looks at me pretty warily, almost like she is afraid of me.

"Pretty good how about you?" I say flashing my best smile, which isn't much.

"Good, good. Hey, can you come outside with me

for a second?"

"Sure?" Now I'm confused but alert. Does she plan on leading me outside so some punks from the football team can jump me? Only one way to find out.

We go outside to the side of the building and now I'm really on high-alert, scanning my surroundings for any threats.

"I have a confession. What you did at the gas station got me really turned on and I can't stop thinking about you. I went home and masturbated to it."

With that she drops to her knees and before I can object she has her dick in my mouth. Now, I haven't had many blowjobs but this one was the best so far.

She starts bobbing her head up and down my shaft and I can feel her tongue gently rubbing itself against me. I reach down and gently fondle her breasts through her shirt and in response she takes her shirt off revealing her amazing breasts. I look down and realize I was wrong, they are at least a 34D. I gently start to fondle her breasts and in response she takes her other hand and starts massaging my balls making this even more pleasurable. She takes my dick out of her mouth and starts to suck on them bringing me closer to my impending orgasm. After a few moments of this she licks the underside of my shaft and takes me back in her mouth making eye contact with me while she does so. That brings me to the breaking point.

"Cindy I'm going to cum!"

She gives me a moan in response and refuses to take her head off my dick. In a few seconds I shoot my load deep into her mouth. Having just cum the night before I don't have much to give her and I sense she is disappointed.

"Cindy, that was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it. Next time hopefully you will have more."

"Next time?"

"You didn't think this was a onetime thing did you? Now come on we are going to be late for first period."

We hustle back into the school only to be confronted by three linebackers and two cornerbacks off the football team. One of the linebackers says

"You just ruined our season skinny dick. Now you're going to pay for it."

"Cindy get back."

A crowd has gathered now and I can only hope that a teacher is going to notice it. Maybe I can stall for time.

"Are you sure you want to do this guys? Especially on school grounds?"

"Everyone knows what you did last night to Jimmy. You think anyone will believe you? They'll just think we acted in self-defense. Either way you look at it, you're fucked" one of the cornerbacks says.

That may all be true but what he doesn't know is that there is a security camera right above his head. First rule of fighting: know your surroundings. I shed the weight of my backpack to make myself more nimble and before I can do anything else the two linebackers charge.

The problem you have when two people charge you and you are against a wall is that you are going to take a hit no matter what. The only thing that you can do is eliminate one and then deal with the other. I side step the first linebacker and push him into the door of a classroom head first breaking the glass. I feel the second linebackers arms wrap around me in a bear hug. I recognize immediately that he plans to hold me while the other four use me as a punching bag. If that happens the fight is over. I whip my head back as hard as I can and make contact with his forehead, stunning him. I spin around and give him a nice hard kick to the groin, dropping him immediately. I turn left to find one of the cornerbacks in the middle of cocking his arm back to deliver a right hook. I step outside of the punch and grab his arm while delivering a punch to this kidneys dropping him to one knee.

I think you may know what happens next. Twisting his arm so his elbow is pointing skywards I make a hammer fist and slam it down as hard as I possibly can right above his joint.

CRACK!

His elbow joint snaps like a popsicle stick and I can pretty much guarantee that he is down for the count. Two left. I turn to face them only to find that the other cornerback has run away and it is just me and the last linebacker.

"You still want to fight? I'm more than happy to oblige."

"YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!" he screams and charges me as fast as he can.

You would think he would have learned his lesson from the first guy. I once again side step him setting up one of my favorite moves. He runs headfirst into a locker making a big dent in it. Before he can recover I form my hands into a cupped shape and hit him right over the ears.

Everyone knows that the inner ear is responsible for balance. I don't know the exact physiological mechanics of this move but suffice it to say that by doing this move he will have no balance and won't be standing up without help for a while. He falls to the ground with blood coming out of both ears. To finish him off, and admittedly impress Cindy, I reach for his left leg and proceed to break it at the knee. I won't tell you how to do this, because if we ever meet in real life I have to have some advantage over you. The crowd gathered around looks away all at once and I think one girl even threw up.

Then all at once they start to cheer! I look at Cindy and she is clapping with a big grin on her face. I look around in confusion just as two teachers burst through the crowd only to face the horror in front of them.

*****

To be continued...

Thank you for the comments on the first story. I have tried my best use them in this story. Once again please leave comments and I hope you enjoy! I'll have the next chapter up as soon as I can!