My Mom Becomes a Nudist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SamGrifter
SamGrifter
293 Followers

The washing resumed with my chest, arms and armpits, then slowly my mother worked her way down to my stomach. Her caressing, probing hands were tantalizingly close to my aching, twitching cock, when she said, "Okay, all done."

I was crushed. I so badly needed to come, so badly wanted my mother to make me come, but it had stopped; she had stopped. It was over―maybe that kind of touching was not allowed. Maybe what I wanted was against the rules, her rules, whatever rules we were playing by. Maybe that was a boundary she wasn't willing to cross. Of course, I was frustrated and devastated, but I understood her reluctance.

"Oops, looks like I missed a spot," my mother said as her slippery, soapy hand encircled the shaft of my erection and started stroking it. It felt so amazing; I wanted it to last forever, but once again I knew I wouldn't be able to last very long, especially when she leaned in toward me and started talking into my ear, "You're a very naughty boy, aren't you, Jason? Getting hard in front of your dear, sweet mother?"

"Yes," I replied. "I'm sorry, Mom. I can't help it."

"I always knew you were a very dirty boy. Do you know what happened to dirty boys?"

"No, not really."

"They need to get clean. Do you want me to finish cleaning you?" she said as she yanked my cock harder, the palm of her hand rubbing up and down against the sensitive, swollen head of my cock.

"Yes, please, Mom, please!" I begged.

My mother gripped my cock tighter and started stroking me harder and faster. I couldn't hold back any longer and my throbbing cock started coming in her hand. "That's it, let it go," she encouraged me. "Give me all of it, all of your cum, everything that you have. I want it."

I kept coming and coming, like it was never going to end. But eventually it did and my penis began to soften in her wonderful, loving hand. "See, it's not so bad is it, Jason?" she asked. "I knew you would come around and get used to it, and enjoy us being naked together. Now it's my turn; you do me."

We switched positioned and I mimicked her cleaning routine. When my soapy hands started caressing the soft, silky flesh of her lucious round bottom, I got hard again; I couldn't help it.

My mother turned around to face me and my hands immediately gravitated to her large, full breasts. Her nipples began to get hard from my touch. I was in heaven and so was she apparently. "That's it. Don't stop," she said to me. "That feels incredible, Jason. My breasts are incredibly sensitive. I love to be touched like this."

My mother was breathing hard and heavy now. "You see, Jason, I'm a very dirty girl―dirty just like you. I need to be cleaned, just like I cleaned you. Can you do that? Will you do that for me?"

I removed my right hand from her breast and moved it down to her pussy. My hand was trembling when I tentatively began to slowly rub her swollen pussy lips. Her moaning was becoming louder and quicker. "That's it, Jason. You're such a good boy."

I had no idea what I was doing, but whatever I was doing seemed to be working. "Put your finger inside me," my mother begged. I slid my middle finger inside my mother's tight, wet pussy and started stroking it in and out. "Oh my God!" she yelled out.

I started stroking her faster. My mother seemed to be getting closer to coming. "Put a second finger inside me, Jason, and curl your fingertips back towards you.

Once again, I did what I was told.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed. "Just like that. That's the spot. Keep going, make me come. Please make me come for you!" she pleaded.

My mother braced her arms against the shower walls and went off, even stronger and more intensely than before in her bedroom. When it was over, when her orgasm had subsided, she turned around and turned off the water to the shower. It was only then that she noticed that I was hard again, hard again for her. "You're still dirty aren't you, Jason?"

I didn't know what to say, what to tell her. I didn't know how to tell her how incredibly horny she made me feel, how she would always make me feel like this, how I prayed that this, whatever it was, would never end and last forever.

"I think you are," my mother said to me. "You still look like a dirty boy to me, but maybe not, there's only one way to find out for sure."

"What's that?" I asked.

"With my mouth. Would like that?"

Fuck! Shit! Fuck! I didn't know how to respond to that. How are you supposed to respond when your beautiful, sexy mother asks if she can suck your cock? "Okay," I replied trying to play it cool.

My mother knelt down on the shower floor and took me into her mouth. Words can't describe how incredible the experience was for me―the feeling of her warm wet mouth moving up and down on my rock-hard cock, the sight of her on her knees before me, pleasuring me, occasionally looking up at me for my approval―was beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

I could feel another mind-blowing orgasm building deep inside me. "Mom, wait," I blurted out. "That's enough, Mom. I'm gonna come again."

She pulled off of me and caught her breath. "No, it's not enough; it's never enough. I want to taste you. I want to feel you come inside my mouth, to feel the power of your orgasm."

It was too much, way too much. I couldn't hold back any longer. My cock erupted, pumping pulse after incredible pulse of cum into my mother's loving mouth. When it finally ended, I felt bad, guilty that I had crossed a line I shouldn't have crossed, but my mother didn't seem to feel the same way. She continued sucking me, sucking every last drip of cum from my cock. "I think you are finally clean now," she said after she pulled off my cock, "but that doesn't mean you won't get dirty again, does it?" she said, then she gave me a wink.

* * * * * * * * *
After we toweled each other dry, my mother went to the kitchen to make breakfast, and I returned to my room and got dressed.

I walked into the kitchen; the tantalizing aroma of bacon cooking filled the air. "Why are you still wearing clothes, Jason?" my mother asked. "I thought we had moved beyond that."

"I have to work today; that's why I got dressed."

"Oh, I see," my mother said. "I guess you won't be joining me at the park then?"

"No," I replied. "And I don't think I will ever be able to . . . ever to be around you without getting . . . getting hard."

"It's okay, Jason. I understand. You don't have to go, if you don't want to; I'll stop asking you. Does this mean you want me to stop, stop being nude around you?"

"No, God no, not that. I didn't mean it like that. I don't want you stop. I don't want this to ever stop."

* * * * * * * * *
Mom wasn't there when I got home from my four hour work shift. I couldn't stop thinking about her, fantasizing about her, and wondering what would happen next. I thought about jerking off, but I decided I wanted her to get me off.

An hour later my mother walked through the door. She was wearing a beach coverup, which she quickly removed. It was the only thing she was wearing beside her sandals. I guess she felt that she didn't need to wear her bikini anymore. "How was the park?" I asked.

"It was wonderful, but I think I stayed a little too long and got a bit sunburnt. Would put some lotion on me? My skin is so dry."

"Sure," I eagerly replied and I followed her down the hallways to her bedroom, staring at beautiful, big bottom swaying side to side as she went. My mother retrieved a bottle of Jergens lotion from her bathroom, which she handed to me, then spread her beach towel out on her bed and lied face down on the towel.

I stared at her body, what an incredible sight. Her legs were splayed apart giving me an excellent view of her puffy, pussy lips. God, I wanted to climb on top of her and plunge my hard cock into her and fuck her hard, but I was too timid and afraid to do something like that.

I squirted some lotion into my palm and began applying it to her ankles, feet and calves. I climbed onto the bed and moved up to her thighs and ass. She was moaning softly as I massaged her soft, supple flesh. I moved farther up on the bed and worked on her back, deliberately letting my cock make contact and slide in between her ass cheeks, testing the boundaries, testing her limits, afraid to take it further and penetrate her succulent sex. I was hoping for some sort of signs from her to keep going or for me to stop.

The sign I finally got was not the one I wanted."That's enough, Jason," she told me. "Time to do the other side."

I climbed off of her and she rolled over onto her back. Once again, I worked my way up from her feet toward her head. This time, I purposely made sure my cock didn't rub up against any part of her body.

When I started caressing her well-lotioned breasts, my mother started moaning again, louder this time.

"Okay, Jason. That's enough. You can stop now."

Once again I was crushed.

"Oh, I almost forgot the last part, the best part."

"What part?" I asked.

"My face."

"I need you moisturize my face."

I started to raise the lotion bottle above her face before she stopped me.

"Not that way―the natural, organic way."

"I don't understand."

"Let me show you, hand me the lotion and climb up onto my stomach."

She coated my cock with the lotion. "Put your dick between my tits and tittyfuck me."

I slid my cock into the cleavage of her big, beautiful breasts and started to slowly fuck them. My mother grabbed the sides of her breasts and squeezed them together tightly around my cock, increasing the pressure, the friction, and the intense pleasure.

"Come for me, baby," my mother told me. "Come all over mommy's face."

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. My cock erupted coating and covering my mother's face. When it was over, when I was spent, my mother used her fingertips to work my cum into her skin.

I rolled over onto my back, next to her. "Would it be okay if I . . .?"

"Okay if you did what?"

"If I went down on you and gave your oral pleasure, like you gave to me in the shower?"

"That's very sweet of you, but you don't need to do that."

"I want to do that. I want to make you feel good, like how you make me feel."

My mother thought about my offer over for a long moment before responding, "Well if that's what you really want. I guess it's okay."

She spread her legs apart wide and pulled her knees back. I crawled onto the bed between them and started licking her pussy up and down. She started breathing heavily and moaning loudly. "That's it, baby, just like that," she told me. "Take your time. It's been a long for me. I want to make this last."

I kept licking her and licking her, slowly increasing the pace of the pleasure. She took her hand and started rubbing it through my hair. "Faster, baby, I'm getting close," she told me, then she grabbed my hair and pulled it up toward her so that my tongue was pressed against the swollen little nub at the top of her pussy. I rapidly flicked my tongue against it and she went off. "I'm coming!" she screamed out. Her body tensed and then started shaking uncontrollably. When she had had enough she pushed my head away from her sex.

"Was that okay, Mom? Did I do okay?" I asked.

"It was wonderful, honey. You did a great job. Thank you so much for doing that for me. You make me feel so incredibly happy."

I climbed up on the bed and laid down next to her, and we cuddled together in the spoon position. My hardness once pressed between her butt cheeks. "You need to come again, don't you?" she asked, obviously aware of my situation.

"Yes, but it's okay. I can wait. You don't have to . . ."

She started grind her ass up against my cock. "Oh, yes I do. I'm not finished with you yet," she said. "Rollover onto your back."

I did as I was told.

She climbed on top of me, stradling my thighs. "I want to feel you inside of me. I need to feel you inside of me. Is that okay?"

"Yes, I want it too."

She lifted her hips up and lowered herself onto my erection, using her hand to guide my cock into her wet pussy. She paused when I was fully inside her, letting us both feel the power of our connection.

Slowly, she started working my cock with her pussy. It felt amazing. I couldn't believe we were doing this, that she wanted this as much as I did. It felt so good, her riding me, watching her tits sway back and forth. I thought I wasn't go to last very long, but after coming so much the last couple of days, I guess I was building up some stamina, and I was able to lie there and enjoy the incredible experience.

She started riding me harder and faster, harder and faster. Then all of sudden she stopped with my cock buried deep inside her. I felt her pussy constrict hard around my cock as she orgasmed, and I immediately joined her―pumping load after load of cum inside her.

When it was over she pulled off of me and the juices from our lovemaking poured down over my cock and my balls. We laid there for a long while, enjoying our newfound connection and intimacy, before falling asleep in each others arms.

I woke up and she was gone. I walked into the living room. "Hungry?" she asked.

"Always," I replied.

"Good. I ordered Chinese. It should be her any―" The doorbell rang. "There it is. Go set the table."

I got up and out of the corner of my I could see the look on the face of the delivery guy when my mom answered the door naked―it was priceless.

We sat down at the kitchen table and I did something incredibly stupid―probably the dumbest thing I have ever done in my life. "Mom, do you think what we are doing is wrong?"

My mother just stared at me, seemingly shocked by my question. It took her a long while to regain her composure. "Is that what you think? Is that how you feel, Jason?"

"I . . . I don't know. Most people don't think that mothers and sons should . . . should do the things that we are doing? That it's not normal."

"You mean having sex?"

I nodded.

"The feelings you are feeling about me, Jason, are perfectly normal. It's been known for centuries. The Greeks wrote about mother and son love thousands of years ago. And in the ancient city of Atlantis it was part of their culture and tradition. A mother would train her son and teach him how to be a man before he got married. It was a rite of passage.

"Over time, for whatever reasons, the tradition fell out of practice. But that doesn't mean those feelings don't exist. They still do, but most people are too afraid to act on them.

"Do you want to stop? Is that what this is about?"

"No, but what if someone finds out?"

"Jason, trust me, no one will ever have to find out, if we don't let them. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Do you feel better now, now that we had this little talk?"

"Yes."

"So you want us to keep going?"

"Yes, more than anything."

"Good. Finish eating. I'll be waiting for you in my bedroom."

* * * * * * * * *
After she left the kitchen. I looked down at my plate. Once again, it wasn't food that I was hungry for.

When I got to her bedroom, my mother was on the bed on her hands and knees, chest down and her ass up in the air pointing toward me. She noticed me walk in. "Come to me, baby," she said. "Come to momma. Come take what you want."

I walked over to the end of the bed and pushed my cock into her pussy. She let out a loud moan when I entered her. "Fuck me, baby!" she said. "Fuck me hard! That's how momma likes it."

I grabbed her hips firmly and started fucking her hard and deep. "Faster!" she yelled out. "Harder!"

I started fucking her as fast and deep as I could. Too fast, I guess, because my cock slipped out of her pussy. I quickly shoved it back in and mother let out a loud scream. "Is something wrong, Mom?" I asked.

"My ass! You're in my ass!"

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to. I'll pull it out," I told her.

"Wait!" she ordered. "Don't move. Let me . . . let me see how it feels. I have always wanted to try it this way, but your father . . . he never wanted it."

I looked down and watched her slowly rock back and forth on my cock as it slowly disappeared into her asshole. It took a few minutes until I was all the way inside of her. She paused then, with my cock buried deep inside her. Then she started moving her hips back and forth, fucking my cock with her her tight little asshole. "I'm okay now," she said to me. "Just go slow, go slow at first."

I grabbed her wide hips and started to slowly fuck her in long deep strokes. She started moaning again. "Is it okay, Mom? Do you like it?"

"Yes," she admitted. "Keep going. Fuck me more! Fuck me harder!"

Her ass relaxed and opened up for me, and she was able to take the hard pounding I was giving her. She reached back between her legs and played with her pussy while I relentlessly fucked her ass. The sounds of her screams and our bodies slapping together filled the room.

"I'm coming!" she yelled out. "Hard coming!" And I came with her, pumping her ass with a huge load of my cum. When it was over, my cock softened and slid out of her.

* * * * * * * * *
It continued on like this: sex at least once a day, and multiple times on the weekends. Some nights we fucked until I couldn't come anymore. My mother's sexually apetite seemed to be insatiable.

When she was on her period, I would only fuck her in the ass and it soon became one of her favorite things―something to do with her hormones making her super horny she told me.

A few weeks later I went away to college. I was sad to go, we both were. My mother was crying when I was driving away. The campus was a four drive from our home, so I would try to come home to see her whenever I could, but it was difficult to spend eight hours a week driving and still keep up with my studies, so visits home became more and more infrequent.

Sometimes she would come to visit me. One the most memorable times was Parents Weekend. My roommate had just dropped out of school, so we had the dorm room to ourselves. It had been a month since we had last been together and we were both super horny. While the other parents and students spent the time visiting and catching up. We spent the whole weekend sucking and fucking nonstop. It felt so taboo to do that in my dorm room, and it added to the intensity of the arousal and the sex.

In my second semester I met girl named Jenny, who became my girlfriend, and we started having sex. I would always come, and make Jenny come, but it wasn't same. I broke up with her the week before finals.

I week later I arrived back home for the Summer, excited to see my mother again. When she greeted me at the door with a hug, I should have known that something was wrong because she was fully clothed. I started stripping off my clothes off. "No, Jason, stop," she told me. "We can't, not anymore."

"Why not? What's wrong?"

"The tradition says that this only goes on for one year. It's been a year. You're a man now. My job is done."

I became upset at being cock-blocked some stupid tradition that probably wasn't even true. "No, it's not. It hasn't been a year," I told her. She was never very good at remembering details. "We started in August, it's now the end of May. We still have a couple of months left."

"Oh, I guess you're right, we do."

We started taking each others clothes off in the hallway, and she dropped to her knees and gave me a welcome home blowjob to start things up again.

It was on again, our love making sessions as passionate and intense as they were before. August came around and either my mother didn't remember, or purposely didn't bring it up, and we kept on going.

In the fall, I decided to take a semester off and transfer to the local state university campus near our home. Their Geology department wasn't as highly rated, but I didn't care. I told my mother the reason I did it was to save money by living at home. She agreed. We both knew I was lying and what the real reason was.

SamGrifter
SamGrifter
293 Followers
12