My Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and son get more intimate.
957 words
4.49
316.6k
63

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 2nd part to the fictious story of a mom and son.

It's early morning, the sun was just beginning to shine through the open curtains and mom is still sleeping. I thought of the things we did to each other last night and the tingle returned to my already semi hard cock. I gently pulled down the sheets and saw her pussy lips were still engorged and that she was still in a state of arousal, smiling I gently took a leg in each hand, spreading mom's legs wide to look at her hot wet pussy.

My now throbbing cock was only inches from her sweet honey pot, dripping its nectar down her asshole and onto the sheet below her. I took an ankle in each hand and put her legs over my shoulders, and inched forward until my hard member was at the entrance to mom's love hole. Pushing forward bringing her knees up to under her armpits almost folding mom in half, my rigid cock penetrates her outer love lips and I sink my engorged head just inside mom's inner lips.

Slowly I inch my cock into her slick pussy until I am balls deep inside mom. As she opened her eyes and smiled at me I started kissing her neck, licking and giving her little loves bites. Bending my head down to her breast I took her right nipple, encircling it with my tongue before sucking it into my mouth flicking my tongue over her now hard nipple making mom moan out in pure pleasure.

"Fuck me honey, fuck me hard, deep and fast!" Is all mom said.

Mom's whole body started to shudder as my hard throbbing cock was fucking her deep, ramming in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Don't stop, please don't stop Alan!"

"I'm almost there!"

A couple of more thrusts and mom came all over my cock. I kept thrusting until mom's body started to go limp and she sunk back into the bed, coming down from her high and I then explode deep inside her pussy filling her womb with my hot thick creamy spunk.

Mom lay there smiling to herself as I slid from her body to lie beside her. Mom got up on her hands and knees moving over to straddle me, her pussy just touching the end of my still hard cock. Her legs open wide sticking her bum in the air and turning her on. Mom's hand moved down her body, sliding over her breasts, mom's nipples went hard from the touch of her palms, at least an inch long.

She groaned, moving her hand down over her stomach. Her fingers touch her pussy, gasping she slowly starts to slid her fingers inside, they are wet as she slid them out over her clit. Starting to rub at it slowly at first, her moans getting louder and more urgent as she rubbed faster and harder, her whole body started to shudder.

"God I want to be fucked right now. I do not want to cum without a hard throbbing cock ramming hard into my pussy!"

Mom screamed at me as she dropped her pussy onto my now fully hard pulsing cock. As she impaled herself she let out a scream.

"Oh Fuck Yesssssss!"

She began to ride my rock hard cock, rocking forward and backwards with abandonment.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out you horny little bastard!" She shouts at me.

"Oh yes mom, take my cock deep inside your pussy, I'm gonna fill your pussy again with my hot spunk!"

As I rolled her over without coming out of her pussy, she wrapped her legs around my back pulling me deep into her as I began to piston my cock in and out of her sweet pussy.

"Yes, yes baby keep fucking me I'm almost there!" She gasped.

"I'm cummmiiiinnnngggg, oh god yessssssssss you have me cuuummmiiinnnggg you little fuck!"

Mom's body went rigid under me as she came, which sent me over the edge and my thick sticky cum shot into her sopping wet pussy for the second time. Mom's body went limp under me as she passed out.

By the time she was coming back round I was soaking her forehead with a cold damp cloth.

"Are you o.k. mom?" I asked

"Yes honey." She beamed.

"Was I out for long?"

"A couple of minutes mom." I answered.

Mom lay there for a couple of moments then leaned up on her elbows smiling at me.

"God I have never come like that before." She said.

"Must have been that big love pole of yours that done that to me." She cooed.

"You won't need to date any guys again mom, I will take good care of all your needs from now on."

"Oh honey I love you." She said with a great big smile all over her face.

"I love you too mom."

To think only last night that we were just mother and son until the moment I looked into the bathroom and caught her shaving her pussy.

As I look at the clock it said 10:07am and I heard a car pulling up the drive, as I peeked out the window to see who it was Aunt Cathy stepping out and starting to walk up to the front door.

"Mom," I said in a panic. "Aunt Cathy is coming to the front door"

Mom looks at me and I look back at her. I began to have naughty thoughts of what it would be like to have both of them at the same time.

To Be Continued!

Thanks again to Jessi for all her support and encouragement to be able to write such stories as this.