My Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Things go a little further.
1.1k words
4.53
264.7k
57

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, Cathy came through the front door and it slammed shut behind her. Cathy looked around and saw no one at home, then she heard noises from upstairs.

"Jade it's Cathy, what you doing still in bed at this time in the morning?"

She said as she climbed the stairs to mom‘s bedroom.

As she got to Jade's bedroom door her mouth dropped to the floor. There in front of her was her sister and her nephew trying to get there clothes on before they got caught. Cathy stood there looking in disbelief at the site before her.

"What the hell has been going on here!" she shouted.

Mom sat down on the bed and the tears started to roll down her face.

"Cathy please don't tell anyone. I'll be in so much trouble if you do!" Mom pleaded.

Cathy looked at both of us for a few moments.

"How long has this been going on?" She asked.

Mom looked at her sister still with tears in her eyes.

"We have only been together like this since last night."

Aunt Cathy said, "o.k. I will keep quiet about this in one condition."

"What's the condition?" Mom asked.

What Aunt Cathy said next had both mom and my mouth's hitting the floor.

"As long as I get to try out this handsome stud for myself, then it will be our secret."

After the initial shock I had a huge grin on my face. Was I finally gonna get to see Aunt Cathy's 40dd's and her hot cunt? Mom had no option but to agree, Aunt Cathy broke the silence that had filled the room.

"Shit, it must have been some night you both had!" Cathy laughed.

"What makes you say that?" Asked mom.

"Well you have that just fucked look about you honey." Cathy replied.

We all laughed out loud at Cathy's comments.

"Well seeing as you both are only half dressed I might as well join you."

She said as she began to strip her clothes off. With that both mom and I discarded what clothes we had put on and got back into bed.

Aunt Cathy's eyes almost popped out as she copped an eyeful of my big hard-on as it bounced in front of me as I got back on the bed.

"God! I've never done it with another woman." Mom blurted out. "Let alone my own sister!"

"Don't worry sis you will enjoy every moment of this." Cathy said.

"OK mother fucker lets see what your like in action."

I heard Cathy say to me as she sat on the bottom of the bed. My cock was harder than it had ever been in my life. Not only did I get to fuck my mother but now my Aunt was gonna watch me fuck my mom and then she wanted a piece of my ass too.

I pulled mom close to me and kissed her passionately on the lips as my tongue slid into her mouth and danced with her smooth tongue. I could feel my aunts hand on my leg sliding up and down my thigh. As I looked down she was doing the same to mom, only her hand was on mom's inner thighs.

Mom's slender hips started to move under me as I got between her legs letting my cock head gently touch her hot dripping pussy. Mom started to grind her pussy against my throbbing piece of meat, moving in small circles then thrusting up to meet my incoming cock.

"Come on, Baby! Fill mother up again! Fill your mother's pussy full of that hot cum of yours!"

Mom said as she squeezed my cock with her tight inner muscles.

"GO! CUM IN YOUR MOTHER'S BELLY!"

Aunt Cathy screamed when she saw my cock entering my mother‘s soaking cunt.

"I love you Alan!"

Mom said kissing me full on the lips and moving her slender hips onto my cock. My cock was deep in my mother's hot slick pussy as far as it would go. Cathy was now laying beside mom, her hand running down my back sending shivers up my spine as her hand reached my ass and slid down to my balls and onto mom's wet cunt.

She pushed a finger inside mom's pussy as I was thrusting into mom. I could feel her finger pressing against my cock inside my mom's cunt. When she pulled it back out Cathy moved her hand up to my asshole, she pushed the tip of her wet finger into my ass. My eyes widened and I swear my cock grew even harder as Cathy fingered my ass up to her second knuckle as I fucked my mom's hot dripping cunt.

Mom's hips were thrashing up and down now meeting my every thrust.

"Fill your mom's hot pussy full of that hot, thick cum!" Cathy barked at me.

I lost control when I heard the erotic words come from her mouth.

"FUCK ME, DAMN IT!" Mom screamed as she exploded around my cock.

I sprayed mom's insides with my hot creamy cum as my stiff cock sank deep into my mother's love hole and stayed there until I was done.

Cathy was fingering her pussy for all she was worth with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other.

"You son of a fucking bitch, get your cock in my cunt!" She screamed at me.

As my cock was still as hard as a steel rod when I got off mom, I got between Cathy's thighs.

"Fuck me you little mother fucker."

She moaned out loud as I drove my cock deep inside her wanting pussy.

"Fill me with your hot cum!" She cried out as I fucked her like a man possessed.

A few moments later the sweat dripping off us and mom sucking on her sisters nipples, aunt Cathy was bucking for all she was worth under me.

"Oh fuck I'm cummiinnnggggg! Don't...stop...you...little...fucker!" She screamed on each thrust of my prick.

I could feel my cum boiling in my balls again and moving up the shaft of my throbbing dick. As Cathy exploded over my cock I shot my sticky white cream deep inside her. Her body stiffened as her orgasm tore through her, then she went limp under me as I came down from my high. I looked at mom.

"It's o.k." Mom said, "She has just passed out from the orgasm you just gave her."

As aunt Cathy came round again a few moments later, she had a smile on her face from ear to ear.

"Now that's what I call a fuck."

We all lay there next to each other, with me between them as we all fondled each other.

"It's time's like this that I wished I smoked," Aunt Cathy said.

"Maybe I should introduce this big beautiful cock of yours to my daughters." Cathy announced with a big smile across her face.

Mom smiled, "As long as he has enough left for me I don't mind sharing."

To be continued!

Once again thank you Jessi for all ur encouragement and help.