My Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
Family comes together at Christmas.
2.5k words
4.58
149.3k
49

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Christmas Eve is here, Cathy and her daughters will soon be arriving and everything is ready. The snow has begun to fall so it looks like we are going to be having a white Christmas this year.

Around lunchtime, I heard Cathy's car pull into our drive and the toot of her horn to let us know they are here. It's just as well there here as the snow has began to fall heavier and is almost a foot deep already.

Mom was in the shower when Cathy got to the front door, and as I opened it she flung her arms around me, pulled me close to her, and gave me a deep French kiss.

"Looks like we just made it before this snow gets any heavier."

She said after taking her tongue out of my mouth before returning her lips to mine. As her daughters came into view we broke the kiss, and I could feel my face flush bright red as I ducked back in the door.

Julie is the oldest of Cathy's three daughters at 20 years old. She stands at 5' 10" with 38C boobs but every bit like her mom, long blond hair past her shoulders, the same gorgeous green eyes, a fantastic athletic body and legs. Next oldest is Tina, she is 19 years old, 5' 8" and about a 34c in the tit department. She has short black hair and not quite as athletic as Julie, but still has a great figure. And finally Louise, 18 years old and the biggest cock teaser you will ever meet! She stands at 5' 8" with 40d boobs and has an ass to die for even women look at her ass and drool.

"Where's sis?" Cathy asked.

"In the shower Aunt Cathy" I answered.

"Oh I think you know me well enough to stop calling me Aunt Cathy, just call me Cathy from now on honey."

She beamed at me as she gave me a wink and headed off up the stairs to mom.

Louise was last in the door and shut it with her ass and called for some help with the bags she had in her hands.

As I helped Louise and the other two girls get the rest of the baggage from the car, Aunt Cathy and Mom talked upstairs.

"Hi Sis."

Cathy said as mom came out the bathroom with her towel wrapped around her.

"Hi Cathy, I didn't expect you so soon."

Mom said as she gave Cathy a hug.

"Is everything set for Alan's surprise present?" Mom whispered to Cathy.

"Yeah everything is set." Cathy replied "But there is a little problem."

Mom's eyes went wide as Cathy whispered into her ear and they both went into mom's room.

"So what's the little problem?" Mom asked.

"The little problem is Louise, she knows what we have been getting up to the past few weeks." Cathy said all flushed.

"How the hell did she find out?" Mom quizzed.

"She found a photo that Alan took of us while we were enjoying each other, now she wants in on the action too."

"Well maybe this could work to our advantage and be Alan's extra Christmas present from us both then."

Mom said with a big smile all over her face.

"I have to admit Cathy, Louise has a great little body on her and as for her ass god I wouldn't mind having a feel of it myself."

Mom grinned from ear to ear.

"Oh believe me Jade, Louise has the most beautiful ass I have ever laid my hands on."

Meanwhile downstairs, I began to study my cousins. Julie wore a hugging dark blue sweatshirt and a pair of tight fitting jeans, which clung to her fit body. Tina had on a red jumper, denim jacket and jeans which were a tight fit on her also and with the jacket only buttoned just under her boobs gave them a little lift to emphasize them a little more. Louise was wearing a short skirt which resembled a belt more than a skirt, which came to just below her ass cheeks, and a t-shirt that look as if it were two sizes to small for her. Her nipples were on full view as they were about an inch long and tried to rip through her t-shirt and a pair of black leather knee high boots.

I must admit I could feel my cock began to stir in my pants at the site of Louise, god I could have had her across the table and fucked her ass off there and then. And I think the little cock teaser knew that her outfit had the desired affect on me.

Louise came right up behind me and patted me on the ass, as I turned around to say, "Hey that's..." She cut off with her full lips as they pressed against mine. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her. As our lips locked she parted hers and tried to push her tongue into my mouth.

"Bloody hell Louise your just in the door and your all over him already!" Tina blurted out. "If you got any closer to him you will both be in his pants!"

Julie laughed again I could feel my face turn beet red.

Julie turned and walked into the living room to join Tina who was now putting the presents under the tree.

"Now that we are alone how about a Christmas kiss for your little cousin."

Louise said with a wicked smile across her face as she slid her hand down the front of my pants and rubbed my now very hard cock.

"Mmmm is that my Christmas present you have there?"

She asked as she gave my cock a firm squeeze through my joggers which made my dick jerk and almost made me shoot my load right there and then.

Back upstairs, mom was drying herself off while Cathy chatted to her and also admired her body.

"Let me dry your back for you sis."

Cathy said as she took the towel from mom and began drying moms back.

"Mmmm that feels so good."

Mom moaned as Cathy rubbed down mom's back and her ass. Turn round sis and let me dry your front too, mom did as her sister asked her.

As Cathy dried her sister's front she dropped the towel and began massaging moms 36d boobs. Mom just stood there moaning as Cathy tweaked her nipples with a finger and thumb from each hand.

"That feels so good sis, suck my nipples."

Cathy did as mom requested and fastened herself on to one then the other nipple.

Mom began to feel her legs buckle and grabbed her sister and they both fell onto the bed with Cathy's mouth and hands still attached to moms tits.

"Oh yes, bite them, harder, harder. Yes just like that!"

Mom moaned out in ecstasy as she had her tits giving a thorough seeing to by her sister.

Cathy's free hand went slowly down Jade's stomach to her sopping wet pussy. As she got to moms pussy mom opened her legs wide to allow Cathy all the access she wanted. Cathy pushed a finger inside mom and felt her pussy grab her finger like a vice. Mom was soaking wet and Cathy just smeared mom's nectar all over her bald pussy and caught mom's clit between her fingers and tweaked it. Sending mom over the edge and having her orgasm rip through her.

Cathy got between moms thighs and lapped up her love juice until her mouth was full then slid up the bed beside mom and began to kiss her. As they parted their lips, Cathy shared mom's sweet nectar with mom as their tongues danced wildly together. Mom's hand was down Cathy's sweatpants and she had 2 fingers buried deep inside her sisters dripping pussy. As they both kissed and swallowed mom's juices Cathy's pussy exploded over mom's hand as she held Jade close until her own orgasm subsided.

Both lay there next to each other on the bed smiling and contented.

"I think I will need to freshen up."

Cathy said as mom took her hand from her sister's pussy and brought it up to their lips for them both to lick Cathy's sweet juices from mom's hand. Mom went back into the bathroom and freshened up and Cathy followed right behind. They both came downstairs shortly after.

"Hi Aunt Jade." Said Julie and Tina as mom and Cathy came down the stairs.

Louise finally let go of me and walked into the hall and gave mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi Aunt Jade, I think this Christmas is gonna be really interesting this year."

Louise said with a wicked smile across her face as she went over to check if there were any presents for her under the tree. Mom and Cathy just looked at each other as if to say, "yeah really interesting!"

"Why don't you girls take your bags up to your rooms." Mom said.

"Alan can you give me a hand with my bags?"

Louise asked batting her eyelids at me.

"I suppose so."

I answered but she was already half way up the stairs wiggling her ass at me as I picked them up.

By the time I got her bags up to her room Louise had already taken her boots off and was standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Just put them next to the bed sweetie."

She said playing with her hair. As I got to the bed she gave me a little push knocking me onto the bed. As I turned around Louise jumped on top of me and straddled my stomach with a wicked grin on her face.

"Now lets finish our kiss in private."

Louise whispered into my ear as she nibbled on my ear lobe. As she stretched out on top of me she planted her lips on mine licking my lips with her tongue. I opened my mouth and Louise slipped her tongue deep into my mouth. Our tongues danced a wicked dance as I wrapped my arms around her, no longer in control of myself. I wanted her bad, and my stiffening cock wanted her too.

Louise got off the bed and closed the bedroom door and pulled her t-shirt over her head; as she did so her big tits bounced back on her chest as her white lace bra strained to contain them. Dropping her so called skirt to the floor she was now down to her bra and panties.

"Well big boy, lets see what is trying to get out your pants?"

Louise inquired as she began to pull my joggers down around my ankles and then completely off and dropped them on the floor next to her own clothes.

My cock was now fully hard and ready to fill this hot little sluts willing pussy. As she tugged my boxers down my hardened piece of meat sprang out and pointed towards the ceiling.

"Oh my!"

She gasped with her hand over her mouth as if she had never seen anything like it before. Then a smile cracked across her face from ear to ear and she gave my cock an inspection with her fingertips.

Lightly stroking the underside of my cock with her fingernails she lay down beside me on the bed.

"You have a beautiful cock honey," she said licking her lips.

Wrapping her fingers around my cock and giving it a jerk down to completely leave the head of my now throbbing cock exposed to her gaze. She bent her head and licked the tip of my dick as she turned her body and straddled my head. I could smell her sex thick in my nostrils as I pulled her lace panties to one side and gazed upon her hairless cunt.

I licked her bald pussy, which began to part and dribble her nectar onto my tongue. Tasting her sweet juices on my lips I pushed my tongue into her love tunnel and started to flick my tongue as deep inside her as I could.

"Oh god yessssss!"

She moaned as she began to lick around the head of my throbbing hard on and take it deep into to her hot wet mouth.

She began to hum around my cock, which made me moan out in pleasure as I ran my finger over her clit and sent shivers up her spine. As Louise ran her tongue down my full length I could feel something hard against my cock.

"I see you like my tongue stud."

She said as she took my cock from her mouth briefly. Her hand wrapped around the base of my cock, she then took my pulsing prick into her mouth and throat. She began to jerk my cock back and forward while sucking on the head as it started to swell in her mouth to twice its size.

My face was now buried in her soaking cunt as I tongued fucked her tight little twat while rubbing her clit with my fingers of one hand. My other hand was now running up between her ass cheeks, rubbing her cunt juice over her rosebud and sliding a finger into her tight asshole. Louise bucked against my mouth as she felt me finger her ass with one finger then two.

Louise slurped and sucked at my cock in her mouth, deep throating me while gently squeezing my balls. Only stopping to suck my balls one by one into her mouth.

I moaned out, "Oh fuck yeah, suck my balls!" As she was stroking my cock.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum!" I said as I moaned onto her pussy.

She took my cock back into her mouth and sucked harder as I began splashing her throat with my hot white sticky spunk and as she swallowed every last drop it Louise felt herself go over the edge.

My manipulations on her asshole and cunt had her squirting her nectar over my face and in my mouth.

"Oh fuck, I'm cummmminnnnngggggg! Oh fuck yessssss! You got me you fucking horny bastard!"

She yelled as she convulsed on top of me. Her pussy spasming around my tongue and her asshole almost cutting off the circulation on my fingers such was the force of her orgasm.

Her body went limp on top of me and I rolled her onto the bed. Louise had passed out. A few minutes later she came around covered in sweat and feeling very light headed she asked how long she had been out.

"Only a couple of minuets." I answered.

She grinned all over her face.

"That was amazing, I have never come so hard before"

All of a sudden we felt we weren't alone in the room and as we looked at the door there stood mom, Cathy, Tina and Julie. Louise turned and smiled at me.

"Well looks like we are going to have a Christmas that we will never forget."

I just lay there, lifted my hand and crooked a finger at the onlookers to beacon them over to the bed.

To be continued!

Thanks again to my friend Jessi.