My Mom is a Star

Story Info
Son turns his fantasy for his ex-porn mother into a reality.
3.9k words
4.38
83.2k
178

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 06/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,732 Followers

This story was inspired by a conversation I had with a lovely lady I met in Literotica chat and I do hope I have captured her experiences and feelings in the way she hoped.

******

Julia shook the washing from the dryer and carefully folded her son's clothes into a pile. Like all sons on return from college he had dumped a huge pile of washing in the laundry room before raiding the fridge with the words, "I'm starving" then retiring to his room. What Julia did remember with a tingle was the tight cuddle that Chris, her baby boy, had given her when he returned crushing her 5'4" frame to his chest and holding her tight. She could still smell the manliness on him and loved the feel of being held tight in the arms of a man who truly loved her.

At 19 Chris was all grown up and filling out to become the same fine figure of a man his father was and Julia mentally compared the two men in her mind. Both were around 5'8" so while not tall, they were very powerfully built. Both had dark tight curly hair and Chris had inherited the dark brown eyes of his father rather than Julia's piercing blue eyes.

Her husband John, Chris's father, had a nice covering of wiry hair on his chest that led down in a trail to his magnificent 9-inch cock, and Julia giggled to herself wondering if Chris had inherited all of his father's attributes, then sighed as she wished her husband had been here to see his son all grown up.

John had died in somewhere in the Middle East in some desert fighting for his country and Julia still remembered the knock on her door that fateful day, the two uniformed soldiers informing her that her husband had fallen. After the funeral when things had calmed down, and family and friends retreated back into their own lives, Julia found herself with only a small army widow's pension and an 18-month-old son to bring up on her own.

Because of her dedication to her son, Chris, Julia had never re-married despite more than a few genuine offers. Although Julia had no interest in being someone's wife she still needed male company and would occasionally go out on blind dates but she would quickly lose interest before things progressed very far. No one really measured up to her ex-husband, in either character or equipment.

One fine summer's day however, Julia was out celebrating her 30th birthday while her son was away at his first summer camp and she got chatting in a bar. It had been over 5 years since she had been with a man and she felt the urge to just get laid without the need for any complications.

Julia leaned against the washing machine as she reminisced about that day many years ago when she had allowed a handsome black guy named Kenton to pick her up in that bar and take her back to his hotel. She could feel herself get wet between her legs as she recalled to her shock and surprise when Kenton had removed his jeans and she was greeted by the biggest cock she had seen in her life, including her late husband's. It twitched like a black snake then rose to meet her like it had a mind of its own. She and Kenton fucked in every position that night losing count of the number of times she came from riding his thick ebony pony, and from that moment forward she knew she was hooked forever. Staggering out of the hotel a few hours later Julia had not been as thoroughly fucked as she had been since the night before John was deployed and the newfound thirst for casual black cock raged inside her.

From then on, Julia would scour the internet looking for interracial chat rooms where she would talk and cam while her son slept, sometimes performing with a large black dildo she had bought.

When she could get a baby sitter or when Chris was away on school trips or away at camp, Julia would frequent the jazz clubs on the South side of town and gorge herself on a banquet of black cock fucking as many black men as she could, leaving no hole unfilled. At first, anal had been painful but after a while she grew to love the feel of a huge cock in her ass and would sometimes take on two or three men at once or one after the other. Julia was careful to protect her image and reputation and contained her lust for black cock to when she knew her son would be away and was very discrete as to where she sated her desires.

She couldn't believe her luck when one of her more regular lovers asked her if she would like to appear in a film. She was very hesitant at first but when she heard how much she would get paid Julia knew this was a chance to augment her meager widow's pension which would allow her to better provide for her young son. She had to bite her lip to stop herself from screaming with excitement, as deep down she knew that with her lust for black cock she would have done it for free but wanted to contain her emotion until hearing all the terms of the offer. But when her lover explained that Julia's natural 34C breasts weren't big enough for their core audience so the film company would also pay for enhancements that sealed the deal and she eagerly agreed to the opportunity. Over the next few years, Julia and her new 34DD breasts appeared in many films, most of which involved her and several well-endowed black men.

Julia shook her head from side to side, her long brunette hair whipping around her face, to bring herself back to reality and could feel the dampness between her legs that her memories provided as she carried the basket of laundry to her son's room. She was mentally planning her evening thinking of how she would get out her big black dildo and perform on camera in her favourite online interracial chat room and she absentmindedly opened her son's door without knocking. From her position with the door partially opened she could see her son had headphones on and was watching porn and the image of a large black cock thrusting into a white woman's pussy from behind filling the screen of his laptop. As the guy grabbed the woman by the hair and pulled her head back so another man could shove his equally as large cock in her mouth Julia found herself looking at her own face on the screen as her son slowly jerked his cock, his eyes glued to the monitor. While Julia should have been outraged or embarrassed all she could think of was that Chris had indeed inherited everything from his father, as he worked his hand up and down his long shaft never covering more than half of it with his big hand.

Chris loved the familiar action he was seeing on screen as he had watched these clips so many times he almost knew them by heart. When he had first come across them on an internet porn site and recognized his mother he wasn't sure if he should be disgusted or not but to his surprise he found himself incredibly turned on by them. In the video clips his mother was younger but her body was not that much different than it was now. When he had hugged her earlier on and felt her huge breasts pressing onto his chest he had to move away from her so she didn't feel his growing erection and quickly retreated to his childhood room to watch his daily dose of his mother being fucked.

The moans coming through the headphones told him his mother was clearly enjoying every inch of the cock in her pussy and you could still hear her squeals of pleasure, albeit more muffled, when the other cock was stuffed in her mouth. As that clip ended Chris clicked on the next one, knowing this was the one that always made him cum as out of all them it was his favourite.

He watched as his mother on screen got on all fours with her ass high in the air while a guy with a huge cock stood behind her. Chris started to work his cock faster as his mother's moans filled his earphones and the guy on screen fingered her ass with one, then two fingers. Then withdrawing his fingers he probed at her ass with the head of his black cock while he asked in a deep voice, "do you want my big cock in your slutty ass?"

It was his mother's reply that always sent Chris over the top as she literally screamed, "Yes fuck my slutty white ass and fill me full of your cum," followed by the most sexy guttural moan Chris had ever heard in his life as the guy pushed his thick cock slowly into his mothers ass. Grabbing a sock from the bed Chris spurted into it as he shot stream after stream of cum while he watched his mother orgasm from the anal pounding she was getting on the screen.

Chris had fucked a few girls in college but whenever he had suggested anal most had taken one look at the size of his cock and quickly declined. One brave girl had reluctantly agreed to try it but that encounter ended in tears before he had even pushed his bulbous head much past her tight anal opening.

As Chris shot even more cum into the sock he admired the way his mother pushed back trying to get more of the black cock into her ass.

Julia stood dumbfounded in the hallway as she watched the scene before her and how her son was getting off watching a clip of her being fucked. She couldn't help herself and she quietly put the basket on the floor and lifted up her dress while shoving her hand down the front of her panties. Rubbing her clit like she was trying to remove a stain from the carpet she watched as her son worked his cock while the younger version of herself was being fucked on the screen. Julia could hear no sound but she remembered the scene well and her pussy flooded with her juices at the memory of the feeling of being spit-roasted between two wonderful cocks.

The first clip ended Julia went to remove her hand until the next clip started and she instantly recognised it as a clip from her anal gangbang series. As she watched from the doorway she could almost feel the burn from the cock entering her ass and in frenzy she tore her panties from her body so she could have unrestricted access to her aching cunt. Standing with her legs spread apart she reached lower and probed her own ass with her juice-covered fingers that slipped in easily to her tight backdoor.

When her son started to spurt Julia couldn't hold back and returned her attention to her pussy, thrusting three fingers in deep with two on her other hand still in her ass. As Chris spurted into the sock Julia nearly fell to the floor as her orgasm racked through her petite body flooding over the fingers that were fucking her pussy and ass.

Julia had to hold the door frame for support as her legs were like rubber and when she saw her son remove the headphones and close down the PC she staggered down the hallway as quickly as her wobbly legs could carry her while calling breathlessly over her shoulder, "Chris your washing is outside your room."

As she entered her bedroom she pushed her bedroom door almost closed behind her then frantically searched her bedside drawer for her black dildo. Almost crying with joy she shed her remaining clothes as she drooled over the black dildo and logged onto her favourite black chat site and quickly accepted the first request for a private session from a screen name she recognized, BlackSnakeMoan83.

Chris opened his door and saw his washing in the laundry basket and felt relieved his mother hadn't caught him jerking off while watching her being fucked on screen. As he lifted up the basket while making a mental note that he needed to wash the sock himself he spied a pair of lacy black panties on top of the neatly folded clothes in the basket. Chris picked them up thinking that they had somehow got tangled up with his laundry but he knew immediately they had recently been worn. He could still feel his mother's warmth on the panties and the wetness soaked through the crotch, and lifting them to his nose, he inhaled his mother's heady scent. As he did so it dawned on him that perhaps his mother had spied on him and in shock he wondered what would have caused her to remove her panties so brazenly in the hallway, though he half hoped he knew the answer. Walking quietly along the corridor trying to work out in his brain the words to say he paused as he reached his mothers door that was slightly ajar.

Listening at the door he heard his mother speaking to someone and looking through the crack he could see she was naked at her laptop and camming with a black guy whose handsome face filled the screen.

"Yes I am a slut for black cock," his mother moaned as the camera angle shifted on screen and now Chris saw the man working a black cock that made his own seem small by comparison. "I want your black cock inside me like this," his mother hissed in a low sultry voice as she adjusted her camera angle and by the way she was moving her hands it was clearly evident that she was inserting something into herself.

Chris could hear his mother moaning as she fucked herself with the dildo and the man on screen worked his cock while giving her words of encouragement. Chris could feel himself getting hard again and dropped his shorts to his ankles and began working his cock as he strained to see more of what was happening in his mother's room. As he stretched forward he lost his balance tripping on the shorts wrapped round his ankles and stumbled into the door that swung wide open.

Julia felt the rush of air as the door opened behind her and slamming the laptop lid closed spun in the chair to be greeted by the sight of her son with his cock in his hand working it back to its full glory. His eyes weren't looking at her face but were glued to the large black dildo that was half inserted into her soaking pussy and glistening with her juices.

"Oh My God Chris!" Julia exclaimed her voice laden with lust not sure if she should run and hide or carry on with the immoral intentions that rushed though her brain like a swollen river ready to burst its banks. Before she had time to decide Chris stepped out of his shorts and into her room with his cock still in his hand while moving toward where she sat spread-eagled on the black leather chair.

Forgetting he was her son, or perhaps spurred on by the fact that he was, it seemed the most natural thing to do in the world as she enveloped his swollen circumcised cock with her mouth.

Finally realizing the fantasy that had played out in his mind on an endless loop since he had discovered the old video clips online Chris gripped the back of his mother's head as she sucked his cock deep into her warm inviting mouth and he began to move his hips as he slowly fucked his favourite internet porn star's face.

The lust inside Julia raged like a fire as she stood and gripped her son's now throbbing member and pulled him towards the bed while at the same time letting the dildo fall from her pussy. "I want you" she gasped, pushing him backwards onto the bed so his ample cock pointed up in the air. Straddling his tall and proud member Julia grasped her son's cock and placed it to her pussy lips and while looking deeply into his eyes slowly let her body sink down onto it.

They both moaned in unison as Chris felt his cock being gripped by his mother's tight pussy and Julia felt herself being opened wonderfully by his thick throbbing cock. Julia placed her hands on her son's chest and began to ride him up and down, riding him faster and faster like she was racing a horse to the finish line. Chris grasped his mother's ass and helped in her frantic riding forcing himself up and deep into her until finally both of them knew the moment was near.

With an animalistic scream Julia came first, her head thrashing from side to side as she orgasmed on her son's cock. The sight of his mother's heavy breasts swinging from side to side with her head thrown back moaning in ecstasy was too much for Chris and he jerked his hips upwards spurting his seed deep into his mother's womb. Julia collapsed into her son's arms and cradled his head against her breast as they both cuddled silently until they fell into a deep contented slumber in a tangle of limbs.

The moonlight was shining thorough the window when Chris woke to find his mother looking down at him smiling as she carefully smoothed his hair. "That was fantastic," she sighed while leaning and kissing him softly on the forehead, "you must make all the girls very happy at college."

"Thank you Mum" Chris replied, "I have wanted this for so long ever since I saw you in those clips, and realised just how hot you were."

Julia blushed at his compliment but inside she glowed with pride as she realised that her own son found her hot.

"What did you like the most about the videos?" purred Julia hoping she knew the answer, but needing to her son say the words out loud.

Chris blushed and paused while working up the courage to utter an honest response, "it was you taking those cocks in your ass Mum, I have never been able to get any girl to do that for me."

"Well, we can't have that?" Julia laughed and rolled over to the bedside table and retrieved a large tube of gel. Handing it to her son she said, "make sure you get me good and ready, then take it slow," and with that she knelt up on all fours with her ass pointed towards her son.

Chris looked at his mother's round ass and could feel his cock twitch as he squirted a generous dollop of gel onto his fingers before pushing them into her tight pink star. When she groaned loudly he removed his fingers quickly concerned he was hurting her.

"Why have you stopped?" Julia asked softly.

"I was afraid I was hurting you" Chris replied, reading his mother's face as she looked back over her shoulder.

"Some pain is OK, but most of it is pleasure so don't stop again unless I really scream in pain," she explained before she placed her head on her hands and pushing her ass higher in the air wiggling her bottom enticingly at her son. Chris returned his gel covered fingers to his mother's ass and realising that her moans were of total pleasure, rather than of pain, he worked two, then three fingers deeper and deeper into her snug smooth hole.

His cock was soon rock hard and Chris knew the moment for him had come for him to lose his anal virginity on the very ass he had been worshipping for years, his mother's. Moving behind her he coated his cock with a generous amount of gel before pressing it at his mother's anal star, feeling the resistance as his big head tried to enter her.

He couldn't help himself as he repeated a line from the video clip he had committed to permanent memory. "Do you want my big cock in your slutty ass?" he said in the deepest voice he could muster.

He nearly came as his mother moved her hands behind herself and pulled her ass cheeks apart and replied in a guttural sexy voice, "yes fuck your mother's slutty ass with your big cock and fill me full of your seed."

Chris began to push and first felt her natural resistance but then his mother relaxed and gently pushed back he felt his cock slide deep into her welcoming ass. He let out a long moan of pleasure as he watched his long cock disappear deeper and deeper into her ass and the feeling was so intense he knew he could never stop, even if his mother begged him to.

Julia pulled her ass cheeks wider as she felt her son's thick cock probe at her ass and then groaned loudly as he started to push inside. She savoured that almost painful, yet divine moment when her ass resisted the invasion before giving way and embraced the burn as her son's cock sank deeper into her bowels. Julia knew she had always been a bit of anal slut but having her son's cock in her ass took her to a new high, or perhaps a new low, although she didn't know or care which at that present moment.

As Chris bottomed out she felt his wiry pubic hair rubbing against the rounded globes of her ass while he held himself steady inside her and leaning forward he asked in a soft whisper, "are you OK Mum?"

Sliding a hand between her legs Julia began to massage her own clit as she moaned her reply, "yes son, your cock feels so good in my ass...now fuck me hard until I'll have trouble walking!"

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,732 Followers
12