My Mom, My Love

Story Info
He discovers the true depths of his mothers commitment.
10.5k words
4.59
221.2k
111

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mom My Love.

My mom, Jeana, is the most beautiful person in the world to me. I'm telling you this because it is important for you to realize that no matter what she went through, and all the hell she was made to suffer, she's still a very strong person and beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~

As the story goes, I am told by her, and she has no reason to lie to me, that I was conceived with a man several years her senior. She was only sixteen at the time I came to be, and he was four or five years older than she was. Shannon, her best friend in high school introduced them. He was smitten with her right away.

Shannon was dating his older brother, and so, why not get Ron and Jeana together so they could all four hang out, she thought it would be great since they hung out so much. Mom and Shannon didn't think that Ron would be that interested in her, they thought he just wanted someone to hang out with and play pool with, or talk. But they were wrong. VERY WRONG.

My dad took up with her at once, at first thinking she was much older than she was, but when he found out, he didn't care.

They had a lot in common, they both liked wrestling, and back in 1983-84, it was a big ticket. The music was kick ass, mom had her first mustang, and she and my dad loved playing pool.

They spent all the time they could together in his parents bar, and he helped her improve her pool game. Oh, but there's a story there for later. There was a lot of cool shit that happened then, me being one of them... yeah yeah, on with the story.

Ok, so dad, Ron, hooks up with my mom, and there's no prying them apart. She told me the story of the first night they met, how they talked and played pool, had a few beers, (like I said, he didn't know she was that young) and he even picked out a song for them.

My dad played 'Shame on the Moon' by Bob Seger for her, asking her to dance, it melted her heart and burnt into her soul. That song still makes mom cry to this day.

So between the pool, flirting, beers, dancing, all that stuff they did, things went really good between them. She thought she remembered it being about one a.m. or almost closing time when they left the bar and went to his house.

They spent the rest of the night kissing and talking, yeah that was all the first night. Don't be so perverted. My mom said that my dad was a real nice guy the first night, besides, they sat up talking till dawn and she fell asleep in his arms on the couch.

However, the next dates weren't so innocent.

God I wish I could tell you what she told me, but because of her age at the time, I can't say it. But what she told me, after she stopped crying, it was so fucking hot! I can't believe my mom was so naughty. And on the pool table after closing... oh shit! No wonder she cries every time she hears that song!

Apparently, my dad's got a hell of a tongue and a fetish for licking hot pussy. I can understand that, moms pussy is fucking hot and worth every lap. *Eh-hum. Excuse me while I adjust here.* I can't believe she told me this about them either. I'm glad she did.

He would come to meet her at school during lunch hour, calling her during the week, but they hadn't any alone time. (Ya' gotta remember, school was a more open back in 83-84.) She couldn't wait to see him over the weekends. She was craving more than just hugs and kisses from him, and that was exactly what she got, More.

After they dated for about a year, she found out she was carrying me. My dad had gone back to Chicago for something and when he called her and found out, all hell broke loose. He wasn't angry, but everyone else seemed to be. But she wasn't the only pregnant high school girl in existence. I think it was mostly because of her age.

Dad came back to Mississippi with intentions of marrying her, but her parents wouldn't have it. It caused a big fight and mom never saw my dad again.

Her parents married her off to some rich guy, way older than her, like almost twenty years, and shipped her off to Louisiana. My mom wanted to go back to Colorado where she was born, but no one would let her. At the time, it was become a pregnant run away, or marry this man. Lesser of two evil would have been to run away.

This guy beat her every chance he had. He sent her into early labor screaming that he was going to kill her and me if it was the last thing he ever did. When the ambulance and police came, they arrested him for attempted murder. My mom spent two months recovering.

She tells me that the only reason she survived that last beating was because she was protecting me, she was not going to die until her last breath was given to me for my life. And it almost was.

He had kicked her so hard that he broke several of her ribs and arm in two places. But she held steady in the fetal position so that he would not kick me. The last straw was the gun in her face. It has traumatized her to this day, and since I am a cop, I am careful about how I handle my guns around my mom.

Before she was released from the hospital, some people came to see her. They had heard what had happened and wanted to step in and help get her on her feet. She still doesn't know why they helped her out, but they got her a job, and helped her heal both physically and mentally. They also helped her care for me. I will always be grateful to them, who ever they are. Thank you.

Mom went back to Mississippi when she was able. She wanted to start over there so the people that helped her, get back, get on her feet and get going. They were so cool to do that. By this time, I was around two, and a hand full.

She hooked up with a guy she knew in high school and he seemed to treat her really good. She ended up pregnant with my sister and he packed her off and moved them to Florida. He worked odd jobs and for daily labor places and mom took a part time job with some small store. Balancing me, her pregnancy, job and whatever else she was dealing with wasn't easy for her. She just kept going because she had too.

Her relationship ended with this guy when she came home from work early one day because she was sick, and found him tied up with her sister on the couch fucking.

He packed up everything he owned and took the only car they had and left her high and dry. After two weeks of trying to balance getting me to day care and to work on the bus, she got fired. We had to move back to my grandmothers because she didn't have any way to go or any way to take care of me.

The morning she went into labor, she had to ride the bus to the hospital. She bundled me up on that cool December morning and we walked to the bus stop a few blocks from the house, it was 4:30 am. We hitched 2 buses to get to the hospital. It was a good thing that her water hadn't broke before we got there. She got to the hospital and finally someone came to get her.

A kind nurse took me and got in touch with my grandmother who had been at work when mom left the house. They came and picked me up, took me back home and left me with my aunt. Mom had my sister the next morning.

When I saw my mom, she said I snuggled into her chest and wouldn't let go. They had to wait till I went to sleep to take me away from her. She came home three days later and she said that I never left her side. She kept both of us in the bed with her.

Mom has been though two marriages. The second one was also an abusive one, but it was more mental than physical. I watched her deal with that one, two miscarriages from it, and almost a third. She was six months pregnant, but you couldn't tell it because she was good at hiding it. And she hid it on purpose because she was afraid of him.

He beat her so bad after she told him she was pregnant again, she couldn't walk for a week. That was when I decided that was enough. I was sixteen then.

I took my sister, who was 12, and mom, and drove them to my best friend's house. They rushed her to the hospital and kept her from miscarrying. They nursed her back to health, and by then, I had managed to get us a place to stay and chose my career path after one of her best friends, a county Sherriff, Wes, had come to see her after the arrest that he made personally.

Wes stood outside her hospital room talking to me for awhile about what happened, and I told him everything. He was so angry that he threatened, and I quote, "to kill the fucking asshole if he ever came near my mom again."

Bob hasn't spoken to my mother since before the end of their divorce. He pleaded her to come back, but Mr. Wes stepped in and slapped a restraining order in his face. I had to personally thank him for that.

My little brother came into the world safe and unscathed. I was there, mom said she needed me. Ok, not exactly the best time to see your moms pussy for the first time, but it gave me a new understanding and better appreciation of what a woman goes through in her lifetime.

After they cleaned her up, and handed her Arron, (I think she named him after my dad)and I saw her pussy for the first time in its natural state, was when I wanted to crawl back inside of it.

I felt love in a completely new way that day for my mom. I have never regretted it either.

~~~~~~~~~~

The years passed and she managed all three of us on her own. I came to love her even more for her devotion and drive. But I continued to see her go through so much. One night, I happened to be coming home to visit her and my brother.

When I walked in the door, the house was dark and quiet, except for the candles, and their song in the background. I'm guessing it was around my dad's birthday, she always tried to celebrate it, she was crying. I hate it when she cries like that. She says, "Bo, your so much like your dad. God I miss him." then she starts crying again. It had been that way every year since I could remember. I knew what I was walking into then.

But this year, it was different. She had been drinking something that wasn't wine, and wasn't crying. She had sent Arron off to his friends for the weekend, and she sat in the candle lit room alone, with the song playing, maybe she had cried, but not like usual. There was something different in her eyes.

I walked over to her and sat down, taking her hand.

"Mom? You alright?"

"Yes baby. I'm fine."

"I'm sure if dad knew..."

She scoffed.

"It's not for him baby, it's for me. It's was the night I got pregnant with you, not for him."

"Huh?"

"Yeah." she smiled. I had never seen her smile like that. "It was so beautiful. We just clicked that night. We made love like I can't describe, and I knew the moment he let loose in my body, I was pregnant with you." She stroked my face. "Bo, baby, you look so much like your dad at that age, but you know what."

"What mom?"

"I love you more." she had a funny tone to her whisper.

"Thanks mom." I whispered. "I love you too."

"Bowen?"

"I want something from you."

"What's that mom? I'll do what I can."

She was hesitant, cleared her throat, quickly downed the rest of what ever it was she was drinking before she actually said anything.

"Bowen, I want you to make love to me."

It was a good thing the room was dark and she was well past her way to wasted because I almost shit myself when she said that, and I'm sure she would have noticed my reaction right away if she wasn't. Then again, she may have never asked me if she wasn't.

"Fuck mom, I can't fuck you! Your... your... you're my mom!"

"Who said anything about fucking! I can fuck myself anytime I want to."

She spread her legs open exposing her naked juice soaked pussy and flicked her swollen lips. I went stiff instantly.

"See! I can fuck myself just fucking fine!" She was panting and moaning with pleasure as her fingers swiftly brought her over the edge of ecstasy.

"Mom. Please. Stop." Oh yeah, I begged her hard, and enjoyed every second of her fingering herself too. "Fuck mom! FUCK!"

"No, make love to me Bo. I don't want to fuck. I want to be touched and licked and loved."

She brought her juice filled fingers to her lips and licked, what a turn on! Then held them to me, I was so tempted, but it was so wrong.

"Come on Bowen baby, I don't taste so bad."

God! She smelled incredible! If it was as awesome as it smelled, I could only imagine what it would taste like. I couldn't help but lick, and when I did, I felt my cock stiffen so hard I had to undo my jeans, revealing the engorged purple head.

"Oh Bo! So beautiful." She whispered, reaching for me. I eased back a bit as she grazed the

pre-cum soaked head of my erection. It shot lightening through my body. "Baby let me see it all."

"Mom, no, your drunk, your, you need to go to bed."

"BOWEN SCOTT I am not!" her voice sank from a scream to a whisper. "And I am going to bed when I feel you, like, when I feel I should, when I feel myself come for you and bed."

I stood up so I could help her to bed, and she lunged for my jeans pulling them open, exposing my massive hard on. I was ashamed that it was because of my own mother I was so stiff, but she was so sexy and so hot at that moment, such a beautiful woman.

"Oh My!" she grinned massively, licking her lips. "Oh Bo, you are so beautiful." she murmured.

I don't know what happened next, it was like some one threw cold water on her. She looked me dead in the eyes, and I saw something, (I'm still not sure what it was), in hers.

She withdrew from me quickly and got up from the couch just as swiftly as she could, stabilizing herself on the arm as she backed away from me.

"I...I...oh god, I'm so sorry Bo, I...I..."

She turned on her heel, stumbled, almost falling, and ran to her bedroom.

I stood there dumbfounded, my manhood limping. I almost felt insulted. I gathered myself together and turned on a small lamp just inside of the hallway, then went back to blow out the candles.

I saw she had been drinking Jose', and shook my head. No wonder she was so bold.

I picked up her glass and what was left of the fifth and carried it to the kitchen. I sighed, rinsing out the glass and looked at my reflection in the window over the sink. What did she see?

I'm not ugly, girls chase me all the time. I don't have time for them because of my career, and... then something caught the corner of my eye. It was a photograph of her and us three kids.

We all resembled her in some way, but each of us had some attributes of our other parent. She was smiling so big in that photograph. It was the day I gave her the keys to the house.

She was so proud, she finally had a home after all the hell she had been though. I looked in the window again and looked away, shaking my head. "Oh god, mom."

I kicked off my shoes and turned the kitchen light off as I went towards the hall. Her bedroom door was ajar and I slipped inside. She was lying on her side, the moonlight caressing her bare shoulders through the window.

I caught a glimpse of her face in the fingers of the light, I had never known my mom to be so beautiful. Her dark hair embraced her, dancing down her body. I fell in love with her that night.

I crawled in bed next to her, gathering her up in my arms. I was pretty sure she was passed out, but she stirred.

"Bo?"

"Yes mom, it's just me." I snuggled against her, remembering doing it was I was younger.

"I'm so sorry." she whispered, tears cracking her voice.

"Don't be mom. It wasn't so bad."

She choked on her tears she was crying so hard.

"Come on mom, it's ok."

"I'm sorry Bowen." she just kept repeating herself.

"Mom, it's ok." I kept trying to reassure her.

She looked up to me, I put my fingers to her lips and rubbed her cheek to calm her down. I knew I shouldn't have done what I did next, but I couldn't help it.

I kissed her. I kissed her deep and long. I felt more lightening shoot through my body when I did. She kissed back, and it was soft and lovingly. She broke the kiss and drew in a deep breath. I kissed her forehead and drew her into my chest, she snuggled down into me.

"I love you mom."

"I love you Bo."

"Get some sleep mom."

"Thank you baby." she whimpered a little, I felt the dampness of her tears on my arm and chest, but soon, she slept.

I lay there for a few more hours watching over her. She was so vulnerable all of the sudden, this woman who had been so strong for all of us, was suddenly a mental mess of emotions. I cradled her closer and slept.

The night crept into daylight and the phone awakened me. It was Arron needing a ride home because his friends parents had to go somewhere all of the sudden and he needed picked up. I told him mom wasn't feeling well and I would be there shortly to get him.

He asked if I had my patrol car and I said I did, "cool!" he said. I laughed. I hung up the phone and looked over at mom. She lay there naked, and I longed to touch her beauty. But she was sleeping so good. I kissed her cheek and got up, sliding my clothes back on.

I went to the bathroom and took care of business quickly. As I washed my hands, I looked in the mirror, still trying to figure out what she saw that made her act the way she did. Did I look like my dad? I know I looked like some one besides her. Maybe that's what she saw. I left her sleeping and picked up Arron.

Mom was a wreck the next few days after recovering from her hang over. I spent the rest of that Sunday there because she was in no shape to take care of Arron. I don't think she completely recovered from that hang over for about three days. I had never seen her that bad.

My usual night to visit for dinner was Wednesdays and Saturdays, and the occasional Friday. When I showed up for dinner of Wednesday, Arron was sitting in the living room with take out and mom was nowhere to be found.

"Hey bro, where's momma?"

"Her room. She picked me up from school, got me this and said she didn't feel good." He held up his chicken leg and pointed to the rest of the food on the table. "Bo, she don't look so good."

His voice was worrisome.

"I'll go check on her. Save me a piece of that chicken will ya." He nodded.

I went down the hall to her room and knocked softly. No answer. I eased the door open and saw her sitting in the big chair that sat in the corner of her room next to the picture window that over looked the pond in the back yard.

"Mom?" She looked over at me and looked away. "Momma, you alright?" she just stared out at the pond. I walked over and pulled the footstool closer to sit on. I took her hand and she withdrew from me. We had always been so close, I had no clue what was going on.

"Come on mom, if this is about the other night, it's no big deal." I don't think that sounded right.

I saw the tears roll down her cheek. I took her hand and this time she let me. I reached up and brushed the tears away. "Mom, I know that you weren't yourself the other night. And I'm sorry if what I did made things worse."

She smiled then, "I liked it when you kissed me. But I'm so ashamed of myself for that." she looked at me, her eyes so dark with fear and pain, "I'm so sorry Bowen."

"Don't be mom. It's not like I didn't start the kiss."

"It's not just the kiss, but touching you, wanting something from you like that. Exposing myself and doing what I did in front of you. I'm an awful woman!"

"No you're not mom, you're beautiful and strong. I'm not going to analyze what was going through your head when that happened. But for the record, it was very hot and sexy."

I saw her cheeks redden a bit and felt a tingle in my groin as I thought about it. Damn, it was fucking hot to watch her finger herself and smell of her luscious sex. I cleared my throat.

"Mom, if I wasn't your son, I would make love to you in a heart beat."

She smiled a bit.

She hadn't been with a man since my brother was conceived. She didn't even date for fear of being beat up again. I felt bad for her because there were some really nice guys out there, but she wouldn't because of her track record.