My Mom, My Love Ch. 02

Story Info
The love deepens.
3.1k words
4.44
68.6k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved back in with mom and Arron a week later, breaking the lease to my apartment. I took the room adjacent to moms as we agreed. I was devoted to her and Arron, more so than I had ever been. I felt as if I finally took the place in her life that I was meant for, to be at her side in both life and bed. When I was home at night, after my brother had gone to bed, I slept with her. It seemed to work best when I worked graveyard shift and came in after Arron left for school in the mornings.

Mom and I knew that there was no way we could be together 24/7, but it was exciting to find her in my bed, laying naked and posed. When she would silently slip into the shower with me, and I would take her slowly and energetically, pushing her against the cool tile wall, sliding deep within her softness.

I liked making love to her in the shower more than any thing. There was just something about her when the water over took her body that was enchanting. I can't tell you how stiff I become watching the water glisten over her naked form. Our lovemaking became more vibrant as we got used to being together.

A few months after I moved in, I received an invitation to speak at a Law Enforcement convention in Chicago. I told mom and Arron during Sunday dinner. Mom was a bit shook up, I didn't understand why. She cleared the dinner dishes away sending Arron off to take a bath and get ready for school the next day as I put away the leftovers.

I was shoving the food in the fridge when she propped herself against the counter and looked at me. "How long?"

"Just a few days. I'll be back by Tuesday."

"Do you really have to go?"

"It's an opportunity to make a difference. If they didn't want me to speak, they wouldn't have asked me." I put the towel down after wiping off the counter and turned to her, "You know the reasons I chose to be a police officer. You know better than anyone."

"Yes baby. And I'm proud that they chose you. I know how devoted you are about the subject of Domestic Violence."

I saw the tears well in her eyes and took her in my arms, holding her. "Come on mom, don't." I whispered into her hair, kissing her lightly. "I know it's still hard to deal with even after all this time. But you're safe now. I'll always keep you safe."

"I know Bowen, I know." she looked at me, "I guess, I just don't want you to go."

I wiped a stray tear from her cheek, "I'll call you every chance I get. I'll phone sex you if that will help?" she giggled. "I'll miss you every second I'm gone, and just wait till I get home." I smiled eagerly.

She nodded and snuggled into me, "Umm, yes. Of course, after the jet lag wears off."

"No, I won't even wait for that to wear off."

"Oh you're so bad!" she smiled up at me.

"I love you." I kissed her lightly, still remembering that Arron was around and about.

***

Friday, the day of my flight. Mom insisted that she take me to the airport. I was just going to a taxi to drop me off, but then I thought, why not spend the last few minutes with the woman I love, instead of alone.

Arron hugged me tight as we dropped him off at school,"Be good Bo, and bring me back one of those Chicago dogs or Pizza's!"

"I'll do what I can lil' bro." he started walking away and I hollered after him, "Arron, be good... you take care of momma while I'm gone."

"I'm not hugging her when she cries!" he yelled back at me and waved, I waved back.

Our conversation was light for most of the drive. When we drove into the parking garage, the thought crossed my mind about making out with my mom in the back seat, FUCK that sounds hot! I could feel my cock get hard just at the want of her. GOD!

She startled me when she touched my hand. She was smiling, acknowledging the hardness showing though my jeans, "Oh you naughty man!" she seductively whispered, "We couldn't, there are cameras all over the place in here."

I smiled, "Damn Angel, but it's a good idea isn't it?"

"Yes baby, it is," she had this look on her face, I could only describe it as mischievous, "I would love to make out with you here." she giggled, "It's been a long time since I had sex in the backseat of a car."

"We will just have to break that dry spell someday won't we?"

"Um, I don't know how. Where would we go? I mean, I can see getting caught with another man, but getting caught with you, that might be a little more risky." She winked at me, I understood, driving the conversation elsewhere, trying to get my mind off taking her right there in the car.

"I wish you could come with me." I whispered, kissing her cheek.

"You know I can't. Besides, who's going to take care of your brother, and the house, and I just got that new contract, and what if I happened to run into your father after all these years, and..."

She stopped talking then, looking in the review mirror, touching her face.

"He would still think you're beautiful. But does it really matter?"

She shrugged her shoulders, still tracing the scars around her eye and lip.

"I don't care what he thinks Angel. I love you. I think you're beautiful."

"Thank you Bowen." she whispered, I could barely hear her, but I saw the tears well. I put my arm around her and held her to me, not wanting to let go. We sat there in silence until it was time to go. My heart ached even more now having to leave her.

We got out and I collected my luggage. I held her hand as I towed the suitcase and the duffle bag behind us. She smiled, walking beside me, talking nervously as we went inside. The closer we got to doors of the airport, the more nervous I became.

All of the sudden, I didn't want to leave her. I felt my heart sink at the thought of being away.

I checked my bags and then went back to where she stood looking out the window. I put my arms around her and held her close.

"You know, if someone who knows us sees us like this, they might think it a bit strange."

"I'm just hugging my mom." I smiled, knowing there as so much more between us. I wanted to kiss her so much. "Come on, let's go find some where a bit more private. I have a little bit of time before they lock me in the staging area." I laughed, she didn't.

We walked over to a secluded area that was restricted and I pulled her behind a column out of camera shot. I held her close and planted a hot kiss on her, wrapping my tongue with hers. I wanted her passion to hold me through the upcoming week. I wanted to taste all of her. I wanted to take everything I could from her to carry with me.

I thought about that as I kissed her good bye, and held her tightly, whispering my love for her. The look of love was deep in her eyes when I nudged her nose for one last peck. She giggled and whispered she loved me, and thanked me for being who I was to her. They called for my boarding and we wistfully walked back to the gate.

"I love you Bowen."

"I love you too Angel."

I collected her once more and kissed her quickly, hoping no one would see or question my attention to her. "I'll call you as soon as I get to the hotel."

"I'll be waiting baby," we kissed again, "come back home safe."

"I will Angel, don't worry."

I slipped from her arms and through the gates to my destined plane. I turned once more before I got out of site to see her still standing there, she waved, I waved back and then turned to go. I stopped once more, just to see her again, and she was gone. My heart suddenly ripped from my chest, my knees felt like gelatin, my stomach tied in knots. I suddenly missed her more than I could have ever imagined.

I had been to Chicago a few other times, but this time, the flight took forever and the drive to the hotel even longer. I settled into the room and washed my face, looking at myself, thinking of the first night she wanted me to make love to her, and what had become since then. God I missed her, her scent, her body, her touch.

I thought about the night before when we made love.I remembered sliding down her body to her moistness between her milky thighs, smelling of her scent, her sex wanting of me. I kissed and proceeded to taste her. I don't think I ever tasted her more than I did that night.

She opened herself to me, allowing me to take her at my will. Her flower blossoming with swollen petals, the pollen attracting me like a bee to a rose. I tasted of her, slowly, methodically, taking in every sweet ounce of her honey.

She quietly begged me for more as I licked her folds, gently suckling each lip, working inside and out. Her scent grew as her arousal increased. I pulled her lips apart with my fingers, giving me access to that stiff little stem within her swollen bloom that perched itself desirably atop her beautifully shaped sex.

I teased and taunted her, bringing her to the verge of explosion, only to ease back and work her into another tizzy. By the time I was fully satisfied with my lusting of her passion, and brought her to the edge of ecstasy, she drowned me in her liquid love toxin until I was soaked from my chin to my chest. GOD! I love it when she creams me like that.

I took her slowly, reaching every inch of her insides one spot at a time, feeling her swells with my own. Purposely, I drank her in, every beautiful inch of the woman who lay before me, breathing heavily. Her breast rose and fell as I pumped in and out, her hips meeting mine.

Gradually, we became one rhythmic action, her every stroke encountering mine. She clenched her vaginal muscles around me, forcing up, squeezing. She came, the liqueur of her love flowing about my loins, making it harder for me to hold back until I could stand it no longer, and I released all of myself to her.

I fell away not long after, gathering her to me. She kissed me, never saying a word, and nestled into me. She looked at me so deep, as if what was between us before no longer existed. I felt different in that moment, knowing something had changed, something that no one would ever take away. I caressed her hair and never left her side the rest of the night.

My heart ached and I wanted to be home with her, holding her, loving her, being the family man that I had become. I grabbed my phone and called her just to hear her voice.

"Hello?"

"Hi Angel."

"Hi baby."

"I hear you made it home safe."

"Yes, and I'm making your brothers favorite for supper."

"Ah, fried chicken."

"Yes, with the trimmings."

"That's not fair mom," I whined, she giggled, "will you make my favorite when I come home?"

"Yes. I can do that," she giggled again. I knew what she was thinking.

"You naughty woman!"

"You wouldn't want me any other way." her voice wicked with her words.

I was getting stiff and wanted to feel her on my body. I pulled my hardness from its restrictions and slowly stroked as we talked. "I miss you Angel."

"I miss you too baby." I heard her voice change, it was soft and sensual, "How is my lover?"

"Horny, thinking about your body against mine."

"Umm, and my lips touching you, my tongue entwined with yours, or working my way down your body and gently taking your massive manhood between my lips."

I moaned, stroking a little harder, "Yes baby, oh I love the feel of your lips on my rod."

"I love to taste of your cream, the pre-cum that glistens on the tip as I dance my mouth around you, it makes me hot and my pussy throb at the want of you inside me."

My breathing increased as my strokes did, "Your tongue dancing around my tight balls, sucking on me and then running up the length of my shaft always feels so amazing." I grunted as my hips started to gyrate to the movement of my hand.

"One day, my lover, I will drink your cream from your throbbing cock, drink fully of the love liquid you provide me, tasting its sweet saltiness upon my lips, feeling its heat shoot down my throat, swallowing all of you."

"Oh God Yes!" I groaned, coming closer to the edge of my climax. I had never let her have me that way. I would let her go down on me and bring me to the edge, only to throw her over on her back and mount her until I came deep within her body. But the thought, the sheer pleasure of her lips, and the want of my jism in her mouth was breathtaking. "I'm going to come, Oh yessss!"

I hissed.

"Yes my lover, come for me, let me drink all of your pleasure. Let me taste of your labored love that has satisfied me, let me swallow that sweet heat of your prefect body, lapping at the cream that spills from your luscious loins!" I could hear her panting. I could only imagine her fingering herself in earnest of the heated delight we were sharing. She moaned, "Oh baby, come for me, come my lover!"

I could only whimper helplessly as I sprayed my load all over my belly and hand, panting feverishly, caught in the moment of her words. She gasped for air, taking herself over the edge.

"Oh baby, I love you," she whispered through deep breathing.

"I love you too Angel." I lay back on the pillows, my head spinning. So much for me phone sexing her. Damn!

"Thank you baby, umm, that was incredible!"

"Yes, you were as well." I looked at my cum covered hand, smiling. "Angel, let me call you back, I need to..."

"Yes, go clean up, I'll talk to you in a little while baby. I love you."

"I love you." The phone when silent and I lay it on the bedside table.

I slept after that, waking to the darkness of the room. It was almost eleven. I hadn't eaten since breakfast, and my flight fatigue on top of exhaustion from the former phone sex had sealed my fate when it came to sleep.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face, standing in front of the mirror naked. I had taken a quick shower earlier to wash the drying come from my body and lay in the bed with damp flesh, wishing she were next to me.

I looked at myself, not in a way a male would admire himself, I looked deeper, wondering why I was here and not home with her. Yes, it was a wonderful opportunity for me, but was it worth it?

I found my clothes and put them on, deciding that I would go find something to eat. Hell, this is Chi-town, there has to be a pizza parlor, or something open this late at night.

Before I left my room, I picked up my phone and looked at it, five missed calls, and two messages. I fingered through them, mom, unknown, and some number I didn't recognize. I pulled up the messages and listened, the first was from someone at the convention, reminding me about my appointed speaking time, the second was mom.

"Hi baby, just checking in on you. It was getting late and I was getting ready for bed. Just wanted to tell you I love and miss you. Be careful baby." her voice went soft, "I miss you Bowen."

I saved her message and ended the call, looking at the phone. It was funny, I loved her more now than I ever did, even if it was against ever law of nature and the world. She had become a woman in my eyes, not just my mother. She had been a woman to me since I was sixteen.

I called the house, it just rang. I knew she was asleep, but usually she doesn't sleep that heavy. I tried again and she answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" she sounded sleepy.

"Hi Angel."

"Hi baby."

"Did I wake you?" of course you woke her you idiot!

"No, I was in the bathroom. I haven't been able to sleep much tonight."

"Everything ok there?"

"Yes. I'm just used to having you home, that's all."

"It's not like tonight wouldn't have been my shift." I reminded her, trying to make her feel better about the circumstances.

"I know Bo, but, still, you come home and check on us in the middle of your shift, and, well, honey, I'm just used to you being so close now." she sounded sad.

"It's ok Angel, just a few more days. Besides, I'm sure Arron is happy to have you all to himself."

"Actually, he was invited over to a friend's for the weekend, or at least until tomorrow night. So I'm home alone." I heard a bit of despair in her tone, "Unusual for me, I didn't mind it so much before, but now, I'm lonely."

"I'm sorry Angel. I miss you so much."

"I miss you too baby." she hesitated, "It's awfully late, shouldn't you be getting some rest, after all, your speech is tomorrow."

"I've been asleep since we last talked this afternoon. You wore me out." I chuckled.

"I'm sure it was more the flight than my words."

"Well, I would like to think it was your hot, sexual love that pushed me over the edge to ecstasy, wearing me out the rest of the way."

She quietly giggled, "Well, baby, just wait until you have the actual package, not just the advertisement."

"I can't wait." I mused.

"I guess I need to go, just talking to you has helped me relax. I think I can sleep for a little while now."

"Good. If you need me, call me."

"I will baby. I love you."

"I love you too Angel."

"Goodnight."