My Mom Needs Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,723 Followers

"Oh wow, look at you, Jimmy!" she gasped when she saw me. "You really have filled out, what a body you've got at nineteen."

"Thanks, mom," I said, watching her eyes drift over every inch of my body. When I caught her fixing her gaze a little too long on the bulge of my crotch, mom actually blushed a little!

"Now that we've got these on, how about we go for a little swim?" she suggested. It was a very hot day and here we were in swim suits. Mom had been married to a very rich dude for a couple of years, a young record producer, her second marriage. They split, but she got a very generous settlement, which now enabled her to live in a luxury apartment complex in West Hollywood. And there was a rooftop pool at mom's apartment complex, so now we headed up there and both dived in to cool off, then found lounge chairs to stretch out and get some sun. Wet, mom's bikini looked even more alluring on her than it did dry.

"Where's that suntan oil?" mom said, fumbling through her bag, finding it. "I'm not all tan like you, Jimmy. I better put some of this on, the rays are strong today."

Back from the hot tropical sun of Asia I was, indeed, all tan and well attuned to the sun. But mom was still pale, so she rubbed suntan oil over herself as I glanced out of the corner of my eye.

"Better get these too," she said, rubbing the oil over her breasts, largely exposed to the sun. "I wouldn't want them to burn".

"No you wouldn't, mom."

Then she turned around and I watched her rub the oil over her firm, springy buttocks.

"Can you get my upper back for me, honey?" she said, untying her string top, revealing the pale sides of her breasts now as she lay flat on her stomach. I had to do everything I could to repress an erection as I oiled up my mother's smooth, warm skin, trying to drive all those fantasies I'd had from my mind. These fantasies were stronger than ever now that I detected mom might have had a bit of a hankering for me too, the way she had me get that revealing swim suit, the way she eyed me when I put it on.

"Thanks, babe," she said as we now both took in the sun, watching people come down to the pool, mom commenting, gossiping about them.

"See that dude?" mom said as this young muscle guy came up to the pool. "The second he sees you he's going to eat you up with his eyes, the guy's a flaming queer. When he first moved into the building I had my eye on him but he's a faggot through and through."

Mom was right, the guy couldn't keep his eyes off me. But I got used to that in the service and on those hot beaches in Southeast Asia, full of cruising queers.

Then this tall, gorgeous black woman came up to the pool, wearing a bikini as skimpy as mom's and with a body to match, though she was at least ten years younger than my mother. Mom watched me look her over, smiling.

"You like her?" she asked as I tried to discreetly eyeball the babe's satiny dark body.

"Uh huh," I admitted freely.

"Ever fuck a black woman, Jimmy?" mom asked as I looked her over, a little stunned by this question.

"Yeah, a couple of times."

"Whores?"

"Yeah, once a whore, and then a couple of other times, chicks I'd met at discos," I said.

"Right, I remember you always were a good dancer, probably helped get chicks into your bed, huh?"

"Didn't hurt."

Now I thought I could be a little brazen too.

"You ever fuck a black guy, mom?"

"Why, Jimmy!" she said, turning to me and pretending shock, but smiling knowingly. "What a question to ask your mother! But as a matter of fact, I have. Though I've got to admit he was nothing to brag about in the bedroom department. White women keep hearing how sexy black guys are supposed to be, how they're hung real big and everything, but this dude sure didn't fit the profile."

So we sat there and talked and sunned ourselves for the next hour.

"I think that's enough, I don't want to get burned," she said finally. "How about we go back downstairs?"

Once back in her apartment I felt all charged up, having stared at my mom's body all afternoon, talking to her frankly about sex partners and fucking and stuff.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, okay?" she said. "I want to get this oil off my body."

So I sat there in my swim trunks and turned on the TV, waiting while mom took her shower. I could hear the water, and imagined it raining all over her naked body, wishing I was in there with her!

Then I heard the water turned off, and a few moments later mom reappeared with a big white towel wrapped around her body, still drying herself off.

"Mmmmmh, that felt good," she purred, uninhibitedly running the towel between her legs, drying off that zone. She knew she was doing that right in front of me, and she knew I could see it. What did that mean?

Suddenly, she dropped the towel to the floor, standing there in front of me as naked as on the day she was born, looking right into my eyes.

"This is okay, isn't it Jimmy?" she asked. "I don't have to be too modest around you. After all, you're my little baby boy."

There was no point pretending now, so I just unabashedly took in mom's nudity as she sat on the couch next to me, casually spreading her legs, letting me now see not only her bush, but a hint of the pink slit hidden within her thicket.

"Maybe you should take this off too," she said, suddenly reaching for the elastic waistband of my swim suit, pulling it down and off me so that, suddenly, I was as naked as her.

All afternoon I'd been trying to suppress the swelling that wanted to rise up in my dick, now I couldn't suppress it any more as it quickly grew and became erect, mom looking right down at it.

"My, my, look at that!" she said, gazing at my boner.

Now she slid up to me, reaching down to take hold of my cock.

"Come to momma," she whispered. "I know you want to, Jimmy."

And then, suddenly, there were my mother and me, naked, sharing a hot, wet kiss as she twisted my cock -- her own son's cock! -- in her hand.

"You turn me on, honey, it's as simple as that," she said. "You have for a long time, and today I guessed that maybe I turned you on too. Am I right?"

"Yes, you're right, mom," I said, pressing my body against hers.

"Do we need to talk about this before we do anything else?" she asked. "I know it's pretty twisted, what we're doing."

"If you think we need to, mom, we can talk about it."

"I don't, not now," she said, pressing close, her big breasts squeezed tightly against my chest. "We can talk about it later if we feel we need to."

And so we kissed some more, this time my hand drifting between my mom's legs as she spread them apart, inviting me to explore her humid snatch. And humid it was! She may have dried herself off down there after her shower, but that did nothing about her own juices, continuing to flow as her excitement mounted, making her as wet as a ripe mango.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she panted breathlessly. "We'll be more comfortable in there, baby."

I followed mom in and watched her tear the covers off her bed as the two of us tumbled down on it, hugging and kissing, excitedly pressing our bodies against each other, mother and son!

She had her hand wrapped around my cock again but now I focused on her big breasts, mounds I'd desired to hold for a long, long time.

"You like them?" she asked as I squeezed them gently.

"Yeah, mom, you have a hell of a pair," I said as she laughed.

"Here," she said, pressing my head down to her breast. "Why don't you suck on them."

I took one of her big, corky nipples between me lips and suckled it.

"Oh yeah!" she panted. "Look at you, Jimmy. You sucked on them when you were baby. And now, after all these years, you're sucking them again!"

Didn't I know it!

I sucked one nipple, then the other, taking my sweet time. Then mom pressed my head between her massive jugs, letting me feel their smooth, soft warmth against my cheeks.

"Just where you should be, baby," she purred. "Between your mother's loving breasts."

I could've stayed down there forever, my face buried in all that soft warmth, but mom finally pushed me away.

"Now I want to taste something," she said, bringing her lips down over my neck and my chest, stopping to kiss my nipples, to suck them a little as I had sucked hers. Then her tongue drifted, ever so slowly, over my stomach and down to my pubic hair. She looked up at me as she got close, close to her target.

Then she was right down there, staring at my cock, inches from her eyes, holding it in her hand.

"Look at you, Jimmy, you got a big one, just like your daddy," she said. This was the first I'd ever heard about my father's endowment. "Like father, like son, I guess."

Then she started to kiss my cock as I looked down -- my own mother kissing my cock! She was in no hurry as she planted kiss after kiss over every inch of my cock and then all over my balls too. She teased me, tortured me as I longed for wetness, for her tongue. And then I felt it as, slowly, she began to lick me, licking every inch thoroughly as she had kissed every inch. The sensation of mom skillfully dragging her tongue over the rigid surface of my erect penis sent shivers running through me, making me want more, making me feel to desperate now to feel my cock between her lips.

"Want momma to suck it now?" she cooed, looking up at me with dreamy eyes.

"I'd like that, mom, I'd like that a lot," I said, reaching down to run my fingers through her thick, lustrous hair. Mom always had beautiful hair, the envy of other women.

"Good, baby, because I'm hungry," she purred, opening her mouth and taking my cockhead between her lips, twisting the shaft in her hand as she sucked the knob. I looked down as my mom kept gazing up at me, wanting to lock eyes as she sucked my cock, her head bobbing up and down as she took more and more of my cock in her mouth and down her throat.

"Phew!" she gasped, coming up for air after she downed at least half my length. "How many inches you got down here anyway? About eight?"

Her guess was dead on. Like most guys, I'd measured my own cock, erect, and eight inches, give or take a millimeter or two, is what it always came out to be, erect.

"Good guess, mom," I said, as she eyed those eight inches closely, now all slick and wet from her saliva.

"That's what your daddy had, eight inches," she said. "Though you're a little thicker than he was."

She looked at me, her eyes sparkling with arousal.

"I can't believe I'm doing this, sucking my own son's cock!" she said. "It's outrageous, isn't it?"

"Yeah, mom, but outrageous can be fun,"

"It sure can!" she hissed, resuming her cockfest

I just laid back and enjoyed it, enjoyed my mother's skillful oral attention, looking down at her -- at my own mom! -- as I luxuriated in the intense sensations.

"Goddamn!" she gasped, coming up for a breath again. "you really do have quite a mouthful for me, don't you, Jimmy?"

"Yeah, mom, enjoy it," I growled, feeding it to her some more, feeling cocky, reveling in the obscene outrageousness of it all.

Luckily, I have great-self control, so even this was as exciting as anything could be, getting my cock sucked by my own mother, a mother for whom I'd long felt secret, lustful longings, I was able to hold back and enjoy her nice, slow blow-job.

"That's enough of that for now," she said, finally pulling back, panting, gaining back her breath. "But there is one more thing I'd like to taste, Jimmy. Let's turn you around."

Suddenly mom had rolled me over on my stomach and was kneading my buttocks, spreading them apart as she massaged me.

"My, my, these buns are hard!" she said. I'd always been an athlete and so I knew my buttocks, like the rest of my body, were nice and firm and muscled. Which mom seemed to appreciate. I had seen photos of my dad, and he was another muscled, athletic dude who stayed in shape. As with my endowment down there, I guess the rest of my endowment also took after dear old dad!

"Let's take a look, shall we," she said, suddenly spreading me wide open, exposing my asshole to her view. For the first time I felt a little vulnerable and embarrassed, having my own mother staring into my crack, right at my asshole.

"Like having this licked too?" she asked.

In Bangkok I used to patronize a whore house where that was something of a specialty of the house, eating out men's butts, and I got to like it quite a bit.

"Sure," I said, craning my neck to look at her, seeing her lick her lips. And then, suddenly, she buried her face between my ass cheeks and I felt her wet, slick tongue pressing against my asshole, licking it up, really digging in there with a passion.

"Wow!" she said, pulling back. "I used to wipe you down here when you were a baby, and now look at me, I'm licking it!"

That sure was an outrageous thought! Before mom handed me and my sister over to her own mother for rearing, she had nursed and taken care of me as an infant. So I'd definitely had a go at her nipples before, and she'd no doubt tended to my bottom. Now she was tending to it in an entirely different, entirely adult way.

"Yeah, mom, lick it, lick my ass!" I hissed, bucking it up against her probing tongue, feeling frisky, feeling raunchy.

"God, this is so intimate, baby, tonguing your butt like this," mom said, pulling back, looking up at me.

Glancing over my shoulder at the sight of my gorgeous, naked mother, down at my bottom, tending to me like that, I suddenly had a yearning to tend to her. I wanted a taste of dear old mom now. I wanted to devour her, I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to make her feel real, real good!

"Now how about I take care of you, mom," I said, turning over as she came back up to hug me. "How about now I have something to eat?"

"Yes, baby, yes!" she panted. "I want that so much. I want you to feast on me!"

So I laid her out on her back as she spread her legs wide.

I just stared at it first, my mother's pussy, sitting there like a red, wet flower amidst a forest of dark curls.

"That's where you came from, baby," she reminded me, running her fingers through my hair as I gazed at the gateway through which I had entered the world. It was a freaky thought. This was my mother, my mother's cunt I was getting ready to devour. I was returning to where I came from and, later, when I finally got to fuck her, I'd really be making my way up into my birthplace.

But first I felt like going back up higher, to her breasts once more, where, many years ago, I had been nurtured. I hadn't sucked them enough. I wanted those stiff, sensitive nipples in my mouth again, yearned to feel the warm softness against my cheeks some more.

"You love it up here, don't you, honey?" she said as I luxuriated by her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples, pressing my cheeks against those ample mounds. And meanwhile I let my hand drift between her legs to feel her, as she again took hold of me.

Then, as she had with me, I let my lips drift lower, over her smooth, still firm and trim stomach, down over her bush and, again, between her legs. And now I dug right in with my tongue, tasting my mother, savoring her pussy, its scent a mix of her natural sweetness and some wonderfully fragrant soap she must've used when she showered. Back in Asia I became accustomed to pussies like that, pussies bathed in scented soaps, dabbed with scented oils. In Bangkok and Manila and Hong Kong the women knew how to make their pussies alluring.

And so did mom, as I now learned, lapping away, really eating her up.

"Yes, Jimmy, there... like that!" she gasped as I softly flickered my tongue against her engorged clit. There it was, my mother's aroused clitoris right against her son's probing tongue. I was giving head to my own fucking mother! I love going down on babes, and I can't count the number of pussies I'd enjoyed orally. I crave oral sex. But this wasn't just oral sex, it was oral incest!

Then I worked my tongue up into my mother's vagina, a tunnel I'd visited before, nineteen years ago.

"Yeah baby, slide it in there, make momma feel good," she begged as I worked on her with my lips and my tongue, licking and sucking and kissing every inch of her inflamed vulva, probing into her vagina.

"Now how about this," I said, suddenly turning her over as she had turned me over, spreading her buttocks open as she had spread open mine.

"Oh God, Jimmy, yes!" she panted, reaching back with an arm to press my head between her buns. "Lick that too, lick it the way I licked yours, I love that!"

I stared at her perfect asshole, a little creased star sitting in the center of her crack, a puckered crater with a raised ridge. I dug my tongue into her anal crater now, first licking her, then skewering her anal passage with my tongue.

"That feels so good, baby," she purred. "And it's so special, so intimate, to have you do that to me, my own son."

"Yeah, mom," I said, pulling away a moment. "Your own son licking your asshole."

"And that's not the only thing you can do to it," she said suggestively, turning around, coming down to face me.

"There's something I have to tell you, honey," she said, looking into my eyes, a touch troubled. "I want you inside me so much, in my cunt, my pussy. I want you to fuck your mother!"

She took hold of my hand.

"You know I told you how after this last guy, Steve, took off, I swore not to mix it up with men for a while?" she said. "Well, I was serious about that. So I stopped taking the pill, and I'm not on it now. Unless you happen to have a rubber with you, Jimmy, you can't fuck me, not until I get back on the pill again which, I promise, I'll do right away. I want to fuck you so bad, but I can't risk-- you know--"

"Well, I don't have a rubber with me, mom."

She smiled.

"Actually I'm glad of that, because I've just been thinking of something else. You see how sensitive I am back there, in my ass. Well, how'd you like to fuck me up there instead, fuck me up the ass?"

"Wait a minute, fuck you up the ass, mom?" I said, stunned.

"Yeah, bury those beautiful eight inches of yours right up my butt," she said. "You've fucked chicks up there, haven't you?"

"Sure, mom, lots of times."

"So you like doing it that way?"

"Yeah, I like it a lot, a whole lot."

She smiled broadly.

"Well good, then, because now you can screw your mother in the butt, okay?"

"Okay, mom!"

"Let me get something," she said, reaching into a dresser drawer, retrieving a tube of lubricant. She unscrewed the cap, squeezed some onto her fingertips, and then worked it back between her buns, turning around so I could see.

"Here, Jimmy, you can watch your mother grease herself up, grease herself up for your big cock," she said as my eyes zeroed in like a set of lasers on the lewd sight.

"Okay, I'm ready for you now," she said, wiping off the excess jelly with a tissue.

What was going to happen now? Would mom get up on elbows and knees, sticking out her butt for me, expecting me to mount her like a hound dog mounts a bitch? That was the usual route when it came to ass-fucking.

"I want to look at you, baby, I want to look at you while you fuck me," she said, grabbing a couple of pillows and wedging them under her buttocks as she stretched out, flexing her legs all the way back. "Get on top of me, like you were fucking my pussy."

No, I guess I wasn't going to assault mom anally from behind, the usual way. Instead I knelt between her open legs as she reached to take my cock in her hand, guiding it down to her lubed and very exposed asshole, my target. And as I felt her rub the tip of my cock against her membranes, positioning it against her hole, she looked at me with eyes literally blazing with twisted, lustful desire, the desire of a sexually ignited woman in need of her own adult son and the taboo pleasures of his rigid cock.

libidinal
libidinal
2,723 Followers