My Mom Never Dates Anyone?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,182 Followers

"Mom your the only woman in the world for me. I've been attracted to you for a long time to. I just couldn't bring myself to hit on you. I thought you'd send me back to Dad's for good."

Things got even hotter as we made love almost everyday. Sometimes we'd have a sex night, and fuck our brains out like two horny kids for hours on end. We both turned each other into nymphs, we did all kinds of kinky fun stuff. Most of all I loved watching my Mom cum hard. It is such a turn on, seeing loose her sweet innocence and get sexual with me. She waited for me all those years. Makes me love her even more. I don't where this is going, but I'm not going anywhere. It just to hot, I want to keep this passion alive.

I can't wait to tell you more. There is a lot more to tell about our little secret.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,182 Followers
12