My Mom the BBC Shemale and My Wife

Story Info
A relationship between mother, son and his wife.
3.7k words
3.88
98.7k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yarracuda
yarracuda
64 Followers

After the wedding, we didn't move out from my mother's house as my salary is not enough to cover our expenses and since my wife is also not working.

Mom allowed us to stay with her since she will be living alone if we move out.

I had no issues with this as I save my expenses and on an off without my wife's knowledge I can suck mommy's dick and be fucked by her. Mom is also looking forward to this encounters I suppose.

Her age is pushing 60 but she still looks attractive most probably to her testosterone production that delays her menopausal syndromes. She still maintains her cock size which during the last fuck looks like almost 10.5 inches.

She had her cock circumcised two years ago due to the inability to fully expose her cock head whenever she got aroused.

The doctor who attended her circumcision was totally shocked to do the procedure on a fully grown old mature woman with one of the biggest cock he had ever seen.

Mommy does not have any feelings or lust towards other women, as she had told me long time ago. She is only aroused whenever she is with another man, hence her affections towards me.

She is practically a virgin when it comes to sex with another woman.

My wife, who is now married for almost 6 months to me had so far suspected nothing of mommy's little secret so far. I had fucked mom for almost twice weekly without any suspicion so far.

My issue with my wife is my inability to fuck her due to my impotence issue. I can only get hard for seconds before going limp again.

So far, I had only managed to satisfy her orally but never a full penetration course. She, being a very conservative women, never once complained to me about her needs in sex but deep inside I clearly know that she is hurting.

I get my satisfaction from my sessions with my mother and vice versa but by doing this I am being very unfair towards my wife.

It was raining heavily that Saturday night and I decided to disclose the issue to mom as I can't bear anymore the agony that my wife Sheila is going through.

"Mom, you know that I agreed to get married due to your pressure alone only. You keep telling me that I can't be alone all my life. That's the only reason I agreed for the matrimony despite knowing the fact that I might not be able to have sex with my future wife."

Mom was quite perplexed to hear this. "But Jimmy, mom thought your problem was just temporary. I can see you have semi erections whenever we fuck son. What is wrong now? Have you ever penetrated Sheila so far, I mean for the past 5-6 months of your marriage?" To which I've answered "No Mom."

"Dear God", mommy exclaimed. "Forgive mommy son." She said regretfully.

"Never mind mom. I'm not putting the whole fault on you. My concern now is for Sheila. She is deprived mom though she is not telling it loud."

I had a very long thought before having this conversation with Mom but the only thing that disturbs me is whether she will be agreeable for the bomb that I am going to propose. I have two parties to convince, Mommy and Sheila, both equally difficult.

After a long silence, with a shaky voice I told mom "Mom, can I ask you something? Something you need to only do if you are totally comfortable and agree with."

"What son?" she asked with a little bit of suspicion.

"Can you fuck my wife?"

There was a long silence.

After what it seems forever, she said "Dear Jimmy, you know mommy, I've never been with another woman, plus Sheila will totally freak out when she finds out about Mommy's appendage."

What mom does not know is, I had a very long argument and thought process within myself before this conversation took place.

I had all the solutions and answers already put into place and just need the avenue to convince Mommy and Sheila.

"Mom, you no need to worry about any of that. Tonight is the night. We will have a three sum, as a f****y. You can have me together and that will solve your problem as there will be another man to arouse you. About Sheila, you don't have to worry. Let nature takes control. Her sexual instinct will take over once everything is in place."

After that, I and mom proceeded back to her room as I prepped her for the encounter. We both had our shower together. I can see her cock getting aroused several times whenever she looks at me directly naked in the shower booth with her. She practically begged me to suck her and let her fuck me to which I denied as I need her to be in her fullest ability and filled to the brim for the task with Sheila.

Sheila, on the other hand, went to bed early tonight as it is raining heavily, hence my personal time with mommy.

I shaved mom's pubic hair which is greying and she rarely shaves as it tends to grow fast due to her testosterone imbalance. She maintained a rock hard stiffness for the whole shaving session and I can even notice some precum flowing out from the tip of her penis. She is totally aroused but she is still worried about Sheila's acceptance and she kept bringing this matter up whilst I've prepared her.

She finally slips into her nightie gown and I asked her to lay on her bed and wait for my cue, which is a phone call once I get Sheila aroused.

I planned to give Sheila an oral session and whilst she is in ecstasy, I intended to ask Mom to come in and do the necessary. By then Sheila would be too aroused to say no.

As such, I made my way to our bedroom with Mom still waiting anxiously in her own room.

I noticed Sheila sl**ping with her back facing upwards. She was in her night shorts with a spaghetti string blouse, with no underwear beneath. Slowly I approached the bed and sat beside her.

I proceeded to pull down her pants, she sighed slowly, being disturbed in her deep sl**p. I continued to fully open her shorts and by then I noticed that her eyes are gazing down lovingly at me.

"Someone is being naughty tonight" she cheekily said to me.

I noticed that she had already opened her legs knowing that I am prepared to lick her beautiful labia and clitoris. She is cleanly shaved knowing that I always lick her on and off.

The sweet smell of the pussy is enough to arouse me giving me a semi flaccid Hardon. The smell almost resemble a sourish sweet smell, like the smell of a freshly peeled mango.

I licked and licked, her juices flowing continuously. She was murmuring "More honey, more." Her eyes closing each time I play her clit with my tongue.

I noticed this opportunity, took out my phone without her knowing and fast dialled mom, her cue to come in.

I'm being totally stupid, unknowingly I closed the room door when entering, which I originally planned to just close it enough for Mom to open without any sound.

As the door was closed, when Mom opened the door, a loud creaking noise occurred to which Sheila got startled and noticed Mommy standing at the door.

"Mom, sorry mom." That's the only word that came out from her mouth before she pulled the quilt and covered her body and face.

There was a silence in the room. I stood up and went to get mom. She was also confused after looking at Sheila's reaction.

Me instead, long ago I had fantasized about all of this in my mind, is totally unperturbed by all the happenings. This is my only chance to spice up the whole situation.

I guided mom to the bed whilst Sheila still hiding inside the comforter. "Sheila, c'mon, Mom is here for us. She is f****y."

"No Jimmy. What are you planning to do? Have sex together? Please Jimmy. Don't make me and Mommy your victim for perversion, please."

"Sheila, it's not about me. It's about all three of us. We are f****y. And we all have needs. Please understand me. I need your cooperation. Mom is ok with all this. She is cool."

"And she has a surprise for you. C'mon, be cool. Come out and let's have fun. Please?"

I pleaded. Mom sat without uttering a single word beside me. Slowly I noticed that the comforter is being pulled out. She peeped from inside the cover and seeing mom sitting beside me, she smiled and asked "How exactly you wish to make this a f****y thingy Jimmy?"

I smiled and I pulled mom to stand beside our bed facing Sheila. Slowly I hugged mom from behind and started playing with her ears.

I noticed a small bulge growing under Mom's nightie but this is still unnoticeable to Sheila. I can see Sheila is a tad bit embarrassed when she saw me, a son hugging his own mother in lust. I proceeded to play with mommy's already stiff nipple and caress her breasts.

Suddenly, Mom blurted out, "Suck Mommy's cock son>."

To which I can see the curiosity in Sheila's expression. Who won't be surprised with that kind of statement? Especially from a women.

I held moms cock through her nightie, by now the whole size is visible, all nine inches and this time it did not fail to fall in Sheila's sight.

"It's a long story honey. For now, just enjoy the moment."

To which Mom said "Yes dear. Enjoy the moment. Let's have fun."

I took this opportunity and opened Mom's nightie in full. There she stood in full glory, her 42h boobs hanging sagging towards her tummy.

Her cock is already half erect revealing a thick pinkish dark meat in contrast with her fair body.

Sheila, still in a state of daze, gazed at Mom without blinking until I interrupted.

"Sheila, do not worry, Mom is actually a genetic woman, born female. In her late 30s she had some hormonal imbalance issue. Suddenly her body started to produce testosterone instead of oestrogen. She had practically a male puberty with her boobs gotten bigger, abnormal hair growth, bigger clit, muscular body and the worst part is she could not bear c***dren anymore.

That's why I was the only c***d they have. Unfortunately, in his mid-40's my dad got cancer and before he was gravely sick, both my parents took a very drastic plan that will change everyone's life. Dad suggested a penis and testicular transplant to Mom so that we can keep our f****y lineage alive once he died. Since Mom is already practically a pubescent male at that stage due to her strange hormonal imbalance, she was a great candidate for a male organ implantation. And so they doctor did exactly what he wanted, 3 months before he dies, his penis and testicles were removed and transplanted onto Mom.

That why you can see the balls and cock of my Mom is rather dark complexioned as my father was a black in contrast of her being a white lady. Once the procedure was successfully completed, Mom was put under observation for several months by the doctors who did the ground-breaking operation. Her physiological changes never ceased to amaze them as her body automatically adjusted to the new organ with her ass and boobs getting larger and bigger despite her small build. Anyway, Mom is 5'2"with a constant weight of 55-58 kegs since her younger days. Dad's cock kept growing after the procedure as practically Mom is going through the male puberty process until it reached a maximum flaccid state of 6 inches. Once aroused, her cock is exactly 10.5 inches long with a circumference of 4 inches. Her cock was so thick and due to that she had to be circumcised as Dad was not previously.

However, the changes not only occurred to Mom physically but also mentally. She started liking other men despite having a cock of her own. As such, so far she had not fucked any women since the day the operation was done. And the truth is, I had been fucked numerous times by Mom and I do drink her cum straight from the source several times a week due to my body's inability to produce sufficient testosterone. You know all of this by now are you? But due to my weaknesses and also inabilities, I cannot let u suffer, hence Mom and I decided to spice up our relationship.

Sheila, I hope you can understand where I am going with all of this. Please don't get mad at me."

Her silence seems like an eternity, with a sudden gasp out of norm. I was expecting the worst when she said "Why not honey, she seems to be half ready and I have not experienced any penetration so far in my 32 years of life."

The sun shone brightly in my life at that moment as this opens a tons of possibility of having fun with my whole f****y without any limits.

At this stage, mom is already fully naked with her half erect cock and big boobs dominating our sights.

Sheila on the other hand is still hidden halfway beneath the sheets. But her eyes if fixed onto Mommy's appendage.

Now I have to get mommy hard. I held her cock in between my palm and starts stroking it. Her eyes twitches, body shudders slightly. She was sitting down beside me on the bed comfortably. Her tits rested on her thighs since it was so big and sagging.

The dark coloured meat starting to bulge up, bl**d rushing to every nook and cranny of her penis cavity. Unexpectedly Sheila woke up from her lying down position and starts massaging Moms back lightly. The eroticism of our relationship kick-starts at this exact moment.

All of us got comfortable. I wanted to taste Mommy's cock so bad inside me but I guess my day is not today, it is getting ready for Sheila.

I sense a feeling of ecstasy and love bonding in between Mom and Sheila. They kept gazing at each other affectionately.

Her cock twitches. Sheila ordered me to open my boxer. I got naked almost immediately. My semi flaccid cock started to get hard.

At its max Hardon, I could not match up to Mommy's size. Sheila gazed at both of us and said "Mom's a monster."

Mom replied, "Yes honey, today I'm trying to prepare it for you and Jimmy. At last it's going to serve its purpose in my life."

I held moms cock again whilst the massage by Sheila is still ongoing. I can see her precum oozing out from her cock head. Glistening in the room lights reflection. She is a white women with a Big Black Cock in between her thighs.

She is an Amazonian beauty. White haired mature 60 year old women with the biggest set of tits I've ever seen, with a wife hip and big protruding ass and a 10.5 inch super hard cock. All contained within such a small frame.

Sheila on the other half is slightly taller than Mom, about 5'5", weighing around 55 kgs. I kissed Mom's lips and guided Sheila's hand to Mom's cock.

She held it immediately feeling the rock hard appendage with rushing bl**d in hand. Her breath becomes faster and I can straight away notice this from the heave of her chest, her boobs 32d sized shuddering with anxiety and lust. Her nipples super hard and jutting out

My first battle is won, she is looking at Mommy with lust. Next I guided her hand to stroke Mommy's cock slowly. Mom starts to grunt, her boobs slowly transforming from its saggy state to a more stiff position. Mommy had inverted nipples and it's also hairy, due to the testosterone production. She also lactates small sum of milk continuously due to the hormonal treatments she had to take to continue sperm production.

I noticed whitish substance slowly dripping out from her nipples telling me that her arousal level is high enough and she has no problem having the same feeling with another women.

My role is coming to an end in this game. I can't get hard. My cock sways limply in between this two gorgeous women. Sheila does not bother about my presence at all and I can feel the pheromones smell wafting through the air. Mom is technically an alpha male in this aspect. So I decided to let her lead the pack since I noticed that both of their chemistry had clicked well. Slowly I moved out from the bed and sat down on a side chair placed in between the bathroom door and the window facing outwards.

Both of their bodies, stark naked are now exposed with no sheets covering them. Mom is on her back and lying down comfortably. Her cock is rock hard, facing upwards, her hands holding it while shield is lying on the right side of her big boobs, both their nipples touching together.

Sheila removes mom's hand from her cock and started holding it whilst stroking it gently. "Do you like it Mom?"

"Yes honey, suck Mommy's cock. I'm ready for you. Please do it now. I'm all yours. Take me in full."

Sheila moved downwards. She is gauging Mommy's size against her mouth. I wish I could see what is playing inside her brain now. Slowly she licked Mommy's tennis sized balls. Clean shaven glistening Sheila's saliva covering her whole balls.

Mom grunts. Her male instinct slowly taking over. Her legs widening. Slowly her hands caressed through Sheila's hair guiding her motions sucking the balls.

"Suck the stick shield. I'm ready for your hot mouth." Mommy blurted out.

Sheila licked her Mother in Law's cock head. The dark black head is ever ready now, full and rounded, circumcised with enough room to expand.

Her lips engulfing my mother's cock in full now. Her motion getting steadier. But it'll be almost impossible for her to deep throat or take a bigger piece of that horse cock in her mouth as mom is definitely bigger than almost any guy.

She is trying her best. Slurping sound is loud and mom is twitching in pleasure agony. They are both in a world of lust.

Her cock stood like a rocket waiting to launch.

They change position. Mom is on top now. The pinnacle is near.

Sheila opens her legs wide. Knowing Mommy's size, I know she is going to experience some sort of pain at least.

Her vagina is not used to a size that big. She is packing like a bull.

Mom called me. "Come here Jimmy. Suck Mommy's cock. Make him wet. Mom is ready to fuck your wife. Something you will not be able to do forever." It was like an insult but strangely somehow or rather I felt aroused.

It's like a cuckold relationship with Mommy being the bull with the big black cock.

I sucked her cock. Obviously I'm more used to the size as I had more training that Sheila previously. Sheila is just waiting for the penetration.

My saliva is dripping in Mommy's cock. I licked the salty precum from the tip of her cock. She placed her knees in between Sheila's thighs and slowly pointed her cock at the entrance of Sheila's vagina.

Contact is made. A loud grunt from Sheila. Mom stopped in her motion. She told shield to take a deep breath. "Honey, breath slowly. Mommy know it's big. But you have no choice. You are mine. Your body is mine. Jimmy is not your owner. I am. I have the functioning cock. Not Him. He is small and unable to suffice you. Let me give you the taste you wanted all this while." Mom said in length.

Her cock broke into the vaginal cavity of Sheila. She shouted for the first 10-15 thrusts. I guess it takes some time for to get used to that sheer size. A 60 year old women fucking a 32 year old women with her 10.5 inch cock is a sight to behold.

She is fully in. Sheila's eyes are closed. I guess she is enjoying her ride.

Mommy is becoming fiercer in her movements now. I can see her ass jiggles with her boobs moving side to side aggressively. Sheila's vagina is foaming as she is producing so much of cum plus Mommy's precum.

The bed is wet with their juices. Mom grabbed her back and lifted her out of the bed. They are in a standing position with Sheila's legs clasped to Mom's hips. This is truly a dominant position that shows that Mom is the ultimate male in this relation.

She fucks Sheila so furiously, as Sheila is creaming on top of her lungs. Despite the shouting, Sheila is enjoying this fuck extremely as she kept kissing Mommy's lips all the while.

They changed position. Sheila wanted a doggie and Mommy gladly obliged. He cock went straight onto Sheila's vagina. No trouble.

They were going for a very long time until Mom's voice came out from her lips.

"Jim, get out of the room. She is mine forever. We need to have some private time." I gladly obliged.

It was 1030pm when I came out from the room. The noise from the room continued for another 6 hours.

They were continuously fucking all night long. Both were screaming on and off.

At last, at almost 5am, everything went quiet.

yarracuda
yarracuda
64 Followers
12