My Mom The Stripper

Story Info
Lonely mom ends up stripping for her son and his friends.
6.7k words
4.64
497.9k
581
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,627 Followers

Sarah Anderson cried the whole ride home. Her asshole boyfriend dumped her on their first anniversary, of all times. As a single mother, it wasn't easy for her to date but she thought she had finally found someone who accepted her and her situation. It was only 10 o'clock and she knew that her son, Frank, would be home with his friends. All she wanted to do was sneak up to her bedroom put on some comfortable pajamas and spend the rest of the night alone.

Sarah was 38 years old and had been a single mother ever since her husband left her for his secretary 15 years ago. Her son was only three years old when he left them and so had never known what it was like to have a father. Raising her son alone had been a difficult experience for Sarah, but she was looking forward to Frank finally going to college and standing on his own two feet.

Despite her current mood, Sarah looked stunning. She had dressed for a special night out with someone that she thought could be the one. She wore her sexiest little black dress, which fell halfway down her thighs and clung tightly to her body highlighting her sensual curves. The dress was a wraparound held together by a clasp on her left side above her hip. The effect of the dress was that there was an overlap of the material in the front that left a slit at the bottom and a exposed a deep cleavage between her small but perky breasts. The slit at the bottom of the dress opened slightly as she walked offering a glimpse of her upper thighs with every step.

She had chosen that particular dress because when the clasp on the side that held the dress together was opened, the entire dress would fall off of her body in a single motion. She imagined herself unwrapping her body like a gift for her boyfriend at his house and fucking him senseless on their anniversary.

Underneath her dress she wore a body hugging chemise with purple mesh and black lace. The purple mesh covered her back and sides and was practically transparent. The black lace trimmed the edges of the chemise and covered most of the front of the outfit in an inverted triangle that started at her breasts and came to a point over her panties. The lace had an intricate pattern woven into it but still left her breasts and stomach mostly exposed. To finish the outfit, she wore a pair of black lace g-string panties, sheer black thigh high stockings held up by a black lace garter belt and a pair of black fuck-me pumps with five inch heels.

For a 38 year old, Sarah kept busy and managed to maintain a relatively slim body. She is 5'5" and her body barely has an ounce of fat on it. Her waist is slim and her hips flare out, giving her a true hourglass figure. Sarah has dark brown hair that she keeps short, which shows off her long slim neck.

Pulling in to her driveway that night she noticed a car parked in front of the house with the engine running and a woman walking up to the door.

"Can I help you?" Sarah shouted to the woman as she tried to compose herself. The other woman turned to her and Sarah immediately thought that she was a prostitute. She was wearing a skin tight fluorescent pink dress that barely covered her ass. Her bleach blonde hair was teased up and she could smell her cheap perfume from 10 feet away.

"Yeah, I'm here for the party." The woman replied in a nasal voice.

"Party? I think you have the wrong house." Sarah said sternly.

"This is 421 Jefferson Street, right?"

"Yes it is, but I think there's been a misunderstanding."

"I don't think so. Some guy named Derek called and said he wanted some entertainment for him and his friends. Here I am."

Sarah recognized the name as one of her son's friends. She couldn't believe that her son would order a stripper.

"And what is it exactly that you do, miss....?"

"The name is Starla, and I'm an adult entertainer."

"You're a stripper?"

"I prefer performer."

"A performer, eh? And what is it you plan on performing for a group of eighteen year old kids?"

"Trust me honey, they ain't no kids. They are full grown whether you like it or not."

"I think you should go." She was livid that after everything else she had been through that night that she was now arguing with a stripping in front of her house.

"You gotta pay me first, or I ain't goin' nowhere." Starla stuck her thumb out and pointed at the car parked in the front.

"Normally I charge $250 for a show like this, but these guys ordered the deluxe package."

"And how much is that?"

"That runs $600 plus tips."

Sarah didn't know what to do. She had to get rid of the stripper but she didn't want to cause a scene on her front lawn. She dug through her purse, thankful that she had been to the bank earlier to get cash to pay the landscaper. She counted out the money and held it out for Starla.

"Here you go. It's only $500 and I'm sure you've guessed that you're not getting a tip."

"That's bullshit, my time is valuable."

"Then go find another house to strip in. Take your money and get out of here before I call the cops." She knew it was an empty threat, but it was all she had.

Starla saw that she wasn't getting any more money from her and snatched the bills from her hand. As she walked back to the car she turned back to Sarah and said.

"With a body like that and the way you handle money, you should give us a call sometime. I'm sure plenty of guys would pay good money for a nice suburban housewife stripper."

Sarah didn't even bother responding to Starla as she left. Inside her house she marched right over to the door leading to the basement and yelled down for her son. She heard muffled exclamations of surprise and shock that she was home while she waited for her son to appear. She was standing in the kitchen, fuming when Frank walked in.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do young man!" Her tone left no question as to how angry she was.

"I.... uh..." He stumbled over his words while trying to gauge what she knew.

"How could you bring a stripper into my house?"

"I... uh... I'm sorry mom. I didn't think you would be home so early."

"I'll bet you didn't."

She stood in the kitchen with her arms crossed waiting for a reply. After a minute with no response she continued.

"It cost me $600 plus tip to send Starla home. I want my money right now!" She figured that just because she got away without paying the stripper full price there was no reason for Frank to catch a break.

"Uhh... ok. Give me a minute and I'll get the money."

Frank turned and fled down the stairs as fast as he could. From the kitchen, Sarah could hear their muffled conversation as he explained what happened.

"You mean we have pay, and we're not getting a stripper?"

"Dude, she is pissed. Just give me the money."

"Frank, she hates you right now. Let me bring it up." Sarah recognized Derek's voice.

After another muffled exchange she heard footsteps and then Derek appeared in the kitchen with a fistful of cash.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Anderson. We shouldn't have done that."

"I'm sure you're really sorry."

He reached out and handed her the money.

"Here is the $600."

"Just $600? What about my tip?"

"I'm sorry; Frank didn't say anything about a tip." He sensed that she was starting to calm down and decided to be a wise ass. "I only usually tip after a dance."

"Excuse me?" She tried to look stern but was starting to feel ridiculous given the conversation that she was having with her son's friend.

"Well, it looks like you're dance card is open for the rest of the night and our entertainment fell through." He let his words hang in the air before continuing. "You're welcome to join us downstairs if you want."

"Let me get this right, are you asking me to strip for you and your friends?"

The fact that she didn't slap him like he expected only encouraged him.

"Well, we did pay you for a show." He looked right into her eyes and acted like she should see the logic in his comment.

"Trust me Derek, you guys don't want to see and old woman like me taking my clothes off."

"Sarah," He switched to her first name hoping that he was swaying her. "First of all you're not old. And besides you're hot. In fact you're a perfect example of a MILF."

"MILF?" Sarah knew exactly what he meant, but she wanted to make him squirm.

"Uh, yeah. You know, a Mom I'd Love to Fuck." Derek blushed nervously as he spoke.

"Did you just say that you want to fuck me?" Sarah raised her eyebrows, but felt a tingle between her legs at the new direction of the conversation.

"Yeah, but can you blame me? You've got a smoking hot body; I'll bet all of Frank's friends want to fuck you too!"

Sarah didn't know how she could ever look at her son's friend the same again. "I think you should focus your attention on someone your own age Derek. It's time for me to go to bed."

As Sarah turned to leave Derek blurted out, "Well, if you change your mind Sarah, you know where to find us."

"Keep dreaming."

Up in her bedroom Sarah threw herself onto her bed laughing at herself while digesting the fact that an eighteen year old boy just told her that he wanted to fuck her. The thought of a room full of young men staring at her body and fantasizing about fucking her quickly replaced the anger that she felt towards her asshole boyfriend.

It might have been the wine she had at dinner, but as hard as she tried, she just couldn't get the idea of teasing a bunch horny teens out of her head. After a half hour in her room she decided that since she was already dressed up to put on a show she might as well give one. She mustered up her courage and decided to go down to the basement and have a little fun. First she touched up her makeup and put on some more perfume and then she went downstairs.

Sarah could hear the TV and juvenile posturing of the group of eighteen year old boys in the basement as she walked down the stairs, but in an instant the conversation ended leaving just the TV in the background.

"Mom!" Frank said, nearly choking on his beer.

Standing at the far end of the basement with her hands on her hips, Sarah surveyed the room and found her son sitting on a couch with three of his friends; Derek, Rob, and Mark. She let her eyes catch each of theirs for a moment as she took in the scene. Her eyes lingered for a moment on Derek who gave her a wry smile as if he expected her to show up.

"Well, since you paid for a show I figured that it was only fair that I give you one." Sarah shifted her weight from one leg to the other while she spoke.

Frank couldn't believe what he was witnessing. Surely she wasn't serious.

"Mom?" His initial surprise melted away into confusion.

"What's wrong Frank? Don't you think that you mother has a good enough body to be a stripper?"

She watched his friends' heads turn to her son in unison. They waited anxiously for his response but her son couldn't find words to speak.

"So you don't want a show?" Sarah pouted while Derek poked her son in the ribs and whispered something under his breath.

"How could we turn down an offer like that Mrs. Anderson?" Derek jumped in to save them.

Sarah watched the expression on her son's face. He stared back at her with wide eyes and an open mouth, still trying to process the scene before him.

"Mrs. Anderson..." Her voice trailed off. "That doesn't sound very appropriate for a stripper, does it? How about you boys call me Sarah?"

"Sarah it is." Derek chimed in while the other boys nodded in agreement.

"Now that that's straightened out, let's turn off the TV and turn on some dance music." Sarah's heart was racing at the prospect of stripping for these young boys. She walked over to the light switch and dimmed the lights before taking a position in the middle of the room.

She waited for Derek to put on appropriate music before she spoke again.

"So what kind of show does $600 buy you?"

Sarah watched the boys squirming on the couch, unsure of how far they should push her. Derek was again the one who took the lead.

"Well, we did order the deluxe package."

"I'm guessing there is more than just a strip tease in the deluxe package..."

"Well..." Derek started nervously. "We expected lap dances too." His face was beet red.

"Let's just start with the basics and see where that takes us." The realization that she was on display for a group of horny boys was already getting to her and Sarah felt a growing warmth between her legs. She started to move her body to the music while the boys each opened up a fresh beer.

She had never done a strip tease before but figured that anything would be good enough for that audience. Seeing the cold beer, she walked slowly up to Derek, who was sitting with his legs spread apart. Sarah leaned down and placing one hand on his knee she reached out and took his beer from him. Standing back up between his spread legs she drank as much of the beer as she could in one chug before giving him back an almost empty can. The beer helped to calm her nerves and relax her while she moved.

Sarah looked down into Derek's eyes while her body swayed. She recognized the look of lust and knew that he did in fact want to fuck her. She felt her pussy getting moist at the thought of fucking him.

After a few minutes she worked her way back to the middle of the room and ran her hands across her body. Her hands traveled from her hips, across her stomach and up to her breasts. She pushed her breasts together and could feel her hard nipples through the thin fabric of her dress. Sarah closed her eyes while she massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples in front of her son and his friends.

Frank was still in shock that his mother was dancing in front of him and his friends. He knew that she was only teasing them and would go any further, but he already had a raging hard-on.

Sarah slowly turned around. With her back to the boys she bent over at her waist and touched the floor. With her legs apart, she knew that the bottom of her dress had ridden up enough to show off the tops of her stockings and her garter straps. The back of her thighs and the swell of her firm ass just barely came into view as she posed for them.

Frank eyes were glued to his mother as a thin strip of her soft flesh revealed itself between the top of her stockings and the hem of her dress. He felt guilty that he was lusting after his mother, but he couldn't control himself anymore.

Sarah's pussy was dripping wet and she hadn't even taken anything off yet. She slowly stood back up, trailing her finger tips along her stocking covered legs and up her thighs. Her fingers caught the hem of her dress on the way up and lifted it enough to show off that she was wearing a g-string before letting it drop back down.

Deciding that it was time for the big reveal she turned back to face the couch and ran her hands across her body again. One hand came up to her breasts while her other teased the hem of her dress again. She pulled it up enough to expose her inner thigh almost up to her panties before moving her hand to her side and grabbing the clasp that held the dress together.

With a single motion she crossed the point of no return. Sarah held her dress together in front of her while gyrating her hips to the music. Slowly she pulled her hands apart revealing her purple mesh and black lace lingerie. Only a few hours earlier she had been fantasizing about stripping for her boyfriend and now she found herself stripping for her son and his horny friends. Sarah held the sides of her dress out while the shoulder straps fell down her arms and then released it letting her dress fall into a crumpled heap around her feet.

Standing in front of a group of horny teens wearing a see-though chemise, thong panties, garter belt, stockings and fuck-me pumps it was clear that she had just crossed the line from dancing to stripping. There was something about being so exposed and having horny men lusting after her body that thrilled her. Sarah hadn't felt so alive in years.

Frank watched his mother's dress fall the to floor and felt the same sense of crossing a line that would change things forever. His hand moved to his crotch while he involuntarily rubbed his cock through his pants. He could see his mother's nipples poking through the thin black lace that only offered a hint of cover. His eyes raced up and down her sexy body, taking in every curve and every inch of her flesh that was exposed.

Sarah stood in front of the couch for a minute, slowly dancing to the music, letting the boys take in the sight of her body. After deciding that they approved of what they saw she walked over to her son and stood between his legs. As she walked up to her son she asked.

"So, what do you boys think? Do I have what it takes to be a stripper?"

Her question was met with eager nodding and nervous uh huhs. Even Derek, the confident one, was at a lose. Standing between her son's legs she put one had on his shoulder and leaned in to take his beer. His eyes didn't move from her breasts the whole time. While bringing the beer to her mouth she asked Frank.

"Well, son, what do you think of your mother now?" She chugged his beer while waiting for an answer.

"Don't tell me you don't have anything to say." She teased him. "Well do you think your mother looks good?"

All Frank could do was nod.

Sarah decided to tease him some more and after handing him back his beer she reached into his lap and ran her hand along his hard cock.

"It looks to me like you approve." Sarah then turned around and walked back to the middle of the room. While she walked she lifted the hem of her chemise, holding it above her waist. Her full ass was on display while she walked and only a hint of her g-sting was visible as the rest disappeared between her cheeks. In the middle of the room she turned back around while still holding up her chemise. Her damp panties clung to her pussy as she danced.

Her hands moved from her sides, releasing her chemise, and again explored her body. One hand quickly ended up between her legs and eventually moved over her panties. With her eyes closed, Sarah swayed from side to side while she rubbed herself. After a minute of rubbing her panties, her hand moved up and slipped under the waistband and fell back in place against her pussy. Her flesh was hot and wet. Sarah's fingers rubbed along the length of her pussy while one slipped between her folds and pressed against her opening.

Even though her panties obscured her hand, it was clear to Frank and his friends what his mother was doing. He rubbed himself harder while watching his mother masturbate in front of him.

Sarah's finger pushed inside of her forcing a soft moan past her lips. Her head fell back and she lost herself in the moment.

"Dude, your mom is fingering herself." Derek poked Frank in the side again.

Sarah heard Derek's comment and smiled while rolling her nipple between her fingers. She kept fucking herself with her finger until she came. Her body shuddered and she froze for a few seconds while an orgasm rippled through her body.

"Ohhhh...." She moaned to herself while the boys watched. Sarah waited until her orgasm subsided before removing her finger and then lifted it to her mouth. She locked her eyes on her son's friend Rob while she pushed her finger into her mouth and licked her juices from her finger.

As soon as she pulled her finger from her mouth, Sarah walked over to Rob, who was sitting at the far end of the couch, and turned her back to him. She bent over again while standing between his legs. She danced for him but realized that he was too shy to touch her so she reached behind her and grabbing his hands she pressed them against her thighs. He didn't move at first but slowly she felt his hands rubbing against her. She stayed bent over while her son's friend massaged her thighs and slowly moved up to her ass. His hands pushed her chemise up over the swell of her ass while she pushed her hips back towards him. Rob could smell his friend's mother wet pussy which was only inches from his face.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,627 Followers
12