My Mom Was a Prude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lower and lower went her hips... taking more and more of me into her. There were no more tears in her eyes... no more cold stare... no more visible disgust. Only a loving smile and a look in her eyes I'd never seen in a woman's' eyes before, butt have seen many times since..... LUST!

Finally my entire organ was deep inside my Mom. And she started to ride me, ever so slowly. Butt, I guess we had let the fire burn too hotly... because, I felt the muscles that were holding my cock, spasm. I heard her shriek....

"OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH BUDDY! OH BUDDY, I LOVE YOU!"

Her spasms got stronger, and I felt her whole body shuddering uncontrollably... then her love tunnel became a lot wetter! I felt a tingling that I'd never felt before... then my own bodily spasms overcame me, as I felt this tremendous pressure deep inside me building... like flood waters against a weakened dam. I reached up and pulled one of those scrumptious tits to my mouth and began to suck... probably as I had hungrily done so many years ago. I sucked as much of her tit as I could into my mouth, put my hands around her and grabbed a handful of both ass cheeks. "Mom, we're fucking! I'm actually fucking you, or you're fucking me! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, MOM... IT'S SOOO GOOOD! I've wanted to fuck you for so long and now, we are really fucking!

My hips bucked upward, as hers came down. I didn't know what the hell was happening inside my virgin body, but it was the greatest sensation I had ever known.

During one of my upward thrusts, I felt the dam give way and this tingling, surging, roaring feeling took complete control of my body. I felt as if everything, every organ, was coming out of my body, right through the head of my cock. I felt it spurt, and spurt, and spurt, and spurt, into my Mom's belly.

"MOM... MOM... MOM!!!! OH GOD, MOM! OHHHHHHHH AWWWWGGHHHHH!!!!

Those same muscles of hers that had convulsed so much, a few seconds before, were doing it again... and I felt even more wetness drowning my dick!

"BUDDDDDDEEEEEEEE! I'M CUMING... YOU'RE MAKING ME CUMMMMMMM! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

We continued to thrash, and buck, for several more seconds, until we both collapsed, she on top of me, with my cock still embedded in her. Though, slightly diminished in size, it was a long way from being flaccid.

We lay in that position for several minutes while our breathing did it's best to return to some semblance of normalcy. Then Mom rolled over, letting my cock flop out of her garden. She laid on her side for a few seconds, with her back to me, and I could hear her sobbing. I reached for her, but she jumped up and ran into the bathroom, and closed the door. I got up and hurried to try to catch her, but the door slammed just before I got to it. I heard the sound of the toilet flushing, then the sounds of sobbing, and water running. I called out to her several times, but she refused to answer. I waited outside the door for about ten minutes, before it finally opened. Mom walked her beautifully naked body, right by me, and headed back into the bedroom, with me right behind her. I couldn't help but, notice that I, at last, I was getting my look at her naked ass. And the way it moved from side to side, as she walked, made my cock stand at full attention again, and it was swinging back and forth as I walked.

Once inside the bedroom, I fully expected Mom, to be so guilt-ridden, that she'd immediately get dressed. Butt she just turned toward me, and smiled.

"Buddy, I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel guilty as Hell, about what's happened this morning. I do. And one part of me wishes that none of this had ever happened. Butt, I'd also be lying, if I told you that I didn't enjoy it. I'm pretty sure that this was your first time, Buddy, and part of me is glad that it was with me. OH, will God ever forgive me, for saying that?

She reached out and fondled my rigid cock, and said...

"Damn! We can't let this happen again... We simply can't!"

I put my arms around her again, held her tightly against me, and whispered in her ear...

"I love you, Mom, and I always will. I've loved you all my life. But, after this morning, I love you more than I can find words to describe."

Then our mouths met again, but this time it was a slow, tender, and passionate kiss. At least, it started out that way. Before we knew it, our tongues were at it again, and our hips were rotating in unison.

"Mom, I'm not through with my looking yet. I want to get a good close look at that "behind" of yours."

She cracked a little impish grin, and turned around....

"So, LOOK!!!! Look at my ass! It makes me feel so hot to know you're looking at it! And, I guess you know, that you can TOUCH, too!"

She wiggled that fantastic ass in a very provocative manner, and I dropped to my knees for a very close look. I began with light caresses on the resilient flesh of both cheeks. Then, without a second thought, I brought my lips to the creamy skin, and began bestowing countless kisses on every inch. I heard Mom moaning again, butt, when by kisses were replaced by my licking tongue... the movement of her hips began... and went directly to high gear. I gave that splendid behind one helluva saliva bath! But, when my tongue started licking between the cheeks, she went completely ballistic! She stepped away, reached down, helped me up, then pulled me toward the bed.

Mom stretched out on the bed, and as I was standing at the edge, ready to lie down beside her when she reached out and started stroking my cock. In a moment, she leaned over, and without a bit of hesitation, or preliminaries, put her mouth around it, and took all of it inside. One of her hands went around to my ass, and began squeezing it, the same way I had done hers, earlier. Her mouth started a pistoning action, and I could hear the slurping as she was really sucking the hell out of it. I put one hand on her left tit and caressed it, marveling again at the beautiful impressive aureoles.

"Oh Mom... I wish today never had to end. I'm so happy, I could stay here forever. I'm so happy I just want to cry."

Taking my cock from my mouth.... she said the words that made me the happiest person of the face of the earth.

"Buddy, I pray that God will forgive both of us. But, I know that today will not be the end of this. You've awakened something in me, that I don't think I'll ever be able to repress, or reject again."

Mom looked deeply into my eyes as she pulled me onto the bed with her...

"This will only be between us, Buddy! NO ONE MUST EVER KNOW!!! It's called incest, and it's illegal, and it's taboo!! Do you understand that?"

I nodded in complete agreement. I damn sure didn't want Dad to know. And I surely didn't want my Mom to go to jail, either.

"Around everybody else, Buddy, I'm going to be just the way I've always been. And you must not forget that I'm still your Mother... and that I shall still act like you Mother. I hope you understand that, because that is the way it HAS to be. I may get mad at you and you may get mad at me, but, that's just the way that lives have to be!

When I think it's completely safe... and you still want to "see" me, and "touch" me.. you can. Now, this next thing I'm going to say, is going to shock you... because I've never in my entire life used this word before today. When it's totally safe, I will WANT you to see me, and touch me. And I will want to see and touch you. And I will want you to FUCK ME! I will want to FUCK YOU! I will want us to fuck each other. You see, as I said, you've awakened that part of me that's been asleep for 43 years... and I don't want it to go back to sleep. Now, I'm not going to say that word anymore.

I will never feel this way about your father, or anyone else, just you, Buddy. If we're very careful, and we MUST be, we can be very, very good for each other. But, you must remember, if you let this out to ANYONE, or even hint about it, we will lose each other. Because society will take you away from me, and then put me in jail. I don't think you want that. Remember, no matter how mad you ever get at me, NEVER let this come out!!! Okay?"

"Oh Mom, I do understand. And you're right, we probably will get mad at each other, from time to time, but I solemnly promise that I'll NEVER say anything to anybody. I never want to lose you."

"Good! I hope that neither of us lives to regret this. But, right now come here. The first time, I was the one on top. This time, it's your turn, then, since you seemed to get so much pleasure out of licking my ASS ... DAMN! I never thought I'd say that word either... maybe you can lick and kiss it, while I'm on my knees... and we'll see what might happen. My ass has never felt the touch of somebody's fingers, or lips or tongue, and it's making me very excited to think you may want to do those things to it. Darling, I'll have to tell you that before today, the only position I've ever had sex in was with me on my back. Sex has never ever lasted over two minutes before. Something tells me that we just may end up discovering more and we will learn together. We'd better be glad of something else, too, Buddy. We have to be glad that I can't have anymore children, or we'd have to be doubly careful!"

Mom had pulled me next to her, and at first I laid beside her, while we snuggled, embraced, kissed, and let our hands roam at will over our bodies. At last, neither of us could stand it any longer, so she rolled onto her back, spread her legs, and pulled me on top of her. My mouth immediately headed for the nearest tittie and the huge delicious aureole. I sucked like a starving child, at first one, then the other... as Mom.. took my cock and guided it toward her once-again wet pussy. "Ohhhh, Buddy, you've got to quench this fire inside me!! Please, please, DO ME! "Do what, Mom?" "You know what I want, just fuuuuu me!" "Mom, please tell me. I need to hear you say it. Please, Mom. PLEASE tell me what you want." "Dammit, Buddy, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD, BUDDY And, I just hope you never get tired of fucking me. Is that what you wanted to hear? Ae you happy now that you've made me say that word? Now.. FUCK ME!!!!!!!!

I plunged as deep into her as I could, withdrew most of the way, and plunged again... without taking her tit from my mouth. We did a little better that time... we must have lasted at least 30 seconds, before both of us were approaching the top of the hill. I plunged faster and harder, faster, and harder.. 'til I was literally pounding my meat into my Mom! Butt, right now... I wasn't fucking my mother... I was fucking the woman I loved!

Again, Mom was the first to start spasming and shuddering, she was meeting my every downward thrust with an upward one of her own. "Ohhh... ugggg... ahhhh.. FUCK ME BUDDY! PLEASE DON'T STOP! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEEEEE!

The bed was rocking... shit, the whole room was rocking.. as we were both letting out a combination of moans, screams, and grunts! I felt that familiar tingling starting again, and knew what was to come... I pounded as deeply into her as I possibly could, and held it there... feeling the muscles in her vagina... squeezing and releasing my exploding cock. Again, I felt as if all my guts were coming out of my cock... as my cum squirted and gushed into her. She had both of her hands on my ass, holding me right there... and milking me 'til she'd gotten every last drop out of my cock. We embraced, and our mouths, again came together in the most tender of lover's kisses.

Mom ended up calling Dad again... to tell him that she was still feeling like hell, and wouldn't be coming in today. Dad told her that she ought to take something else besides aspirin.

"Oh I already did, Bill", she told him as she fondled my cock into new life, "In fact I've had two doses, and I feel a little better." She squeezed my cock, as I inserted my fingers into her pussy and began to finger-fuck her. "And I just may take another........."

We must have been careful enough, because Mom and I fucked whenever things were safe, for the next twelve years. And, like good wine, she kept getting better with age! After that day she never again hesitated to use the words, "Fuck Me", when we had sex. In fact she'd get carried away quite often and kept repeating it over and over and over as I was pounding my hard cock into her pussy, and eventually, her ass. She was right about us discovering new positions, and having a lot of fun learning together.

Ahhhh.. aren't fantasies wonderful? And, they're legal, too!!!

This is my one and only attempt to write a fantasy story on the subject of incest.