My Mom was the Best Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right there, Baby boy, but gentle," she cooed as I pressed my hips towards her. Her soft feminine flesh easily yielded to my unbending manhood as I slowly entered her pussy until I was buried to the root. We lay there several moments before I started slowly stroking my length in and out of her wet cavern.

"Oh God Adam, your cock feels so nice," she moaned underneath my thrusting hips. I squeezed her tits, paying particular attention to her nipples as I began to increase my pace. Before long, I was plunging my cock in and out of her silky canyon like a man possessed.

Her moaning increased dramatically as her sexual arousal rose to meet mine. Within minutes, she was moaning and then screaming as she had another orgasm on my unrelenting cock.

Minutes turned into an hour as I moved her on top of me. She slowly lowered her wet vagina onto my erection until I pushed as deep inside her as I could go. I latched onto her hips with both hands and pulled her down on my cock as I thrust my hips upwards. I sucked vigorously at her hanging breasts, tugging roughly at her nipples with my teeth as her wet pussy slid up and down my rigid dick until she had numerous orgasms. We fucked doggie style before I flipped her back into the missionary style, with her slender legs wrapped around my back as I pummeled her down into the middle of her mattress.

Mom and I were unaware that Jack's friend had given him a ride home from school. She was moaning loudly from the intense erotic pleasure that I was giving her with my big cock. I backed out of her pussy long enough to grab her slender legs and place them over my shoulders. I hooked my elbows under both of her knees as I rolled her onto her upper back to fuck her even deeper.

She started to scream, "I Love your big fucking cock inside my pussy, Adam. You make me cum many more times and much harder than your Dad ever did. You're turning me into such a nasty slut for your wonderful cock. I'm going to cum again for you baby. Oh Fuck Me Adam, I'm cumming for you again," as I sent her over the edge to yet another incredible orgasm. She bucked like a mare in heat as she let her young stallion pound her into the middle of her bed underneath me.

"Oh Mom, I going to cum inside you again. Oh God, oh God, AAAhhhh, I'm cumming, Mom," I bellowed as I pushed my cock as deep inside her saturated pussy as I could go. I felt my thick penis swell before it released a huge load of my hot gooey cum deep inside her fertile folds. I pumped my cock inside of her repeatedly, depositing every drop of my thick sperm into her wet hole.

"Oh Adam, I feel your thick gooey cum gushing up inside me," she cried out as our combined orgasms shook our bodies.

I laid my head down beside hers to enjoy my intense orgasm. She glanced over my shoulder to see Jack standing in the doorway, watching and listening to us fucking like a pair of wild animals. I pumped my hips into her several more times before I noticed her horrified gaze and turned my head to see that Jack was standing there. I knew he could see her fully exposed tight pink asshole because of the way I had her rolled up nearly onto her shoulders. And he couldn't miss the view of my big cock stretching out her saturated cunt as a mixture of our combined cum leaked down the crack of her perfect ass.

"You guys are fucking perverted and disgusting," Jack spit out venomously. "It's a good thing that some of my friends didn't walk in here with me, to catch my older brother fucking my Mom like a cheap whore, with her enjoying every second of it. You should have at least closed the bedroom door, because I didn't need to see you guys fucking like that either." Jack slammed her bedroom door and we could hear him stomping down the hallway towards his room.

I pumped my hips into her several more times to empty every drop of my gooey mixture deep inside her tender flesh. We lay quietly together for a minute before she stated, "I should go talk to Jack."

"You better give him a little while to calm down, Mom," I advised her as I eased off her body. I looked down between her legs at her dark furry triangle to see our mixture of cum leaking out of her dilated cunt.

"I might as well face him right now, Adam," she retorted. She slid to the edge of the bed and picked up her light blue robe, pulling it on as she walked towards her bedroom door. I watched her tight little ass sway slightly as she opened the door and disappeared down the hall. After a moment, I stood up and followed, my softened cock swinging as I walked towards Jack's room.

I could hear her already having a fairly heated conversation with my 18-year-old brother Jack. "I have needs too, you know, Jack," I heard her say. "Needs that your father hasn't bothered with for many years," she added.

"Okay, so you let Adam fuck you in your bed like a cheap whore, is that the gist of it, Mom?" Jack snapped back at her. "How long has this been going on, Mom?" Jack queried.

"Only since Friday morning at college, Jack, I swear," she replied.

"Well it's still pretty disgusting and highly illegal, Mom, having intercourse with your own son," Jack continued.

Things were pretty tense around the house for the remainder of the holiday season. I spent X-mas eve and morning, as well as New Years in her bed fucking her to multiple orgasms before I coated her insides with loads of my hot juice. I fucked my Mom nearly every other day for the rest of m time home.

Jack was upset with us because of our constant activity, but kept our family secret within our own house.

I went out with friends the weekend after New Years and came home later than I anticipated. I could barely hear Jack's radio playing and his reading light was on so I assumed that both Mom and Jack had already gone to bed. As I walked up the stairs, I could hear Jack softly moaning so I snuck over to his door and peeked in.

My Mom was topless on Jack's bed sucking on his cock while he squeezed her tits that were hanging down over him. I quickly scooted down to my room and grabbed my video camera to record this erotic action. I recorded the action as she lifted her mouth off him to slowly stroke my brother's erect cock directly in front of her face, looking at his stiff penis and almost studying it like she was totally fascinated by the second manly tool that she had created inside her body over 18 years ago. She kept lifting her eyes to watch Jack's face as she slowly stroked his rigid dick as if waiting for his approval. I noted that Jack's erection was probably about 6 inches long and about 1.5 in diameter, quite a bit smaller than mine, but still considerably bigger than Dad's puny little nub.

Jack took her hint as he reached down to lightly press on the back of her head to move her mouth back down onto his erection. She licked around his purple tip a couple of times as she still stroked his man meat with one hand while she cradled his balls with the other hand. As she licked his tip again, Jack moved his younger hips forward while pressing on the back of her head.

I watched and recorded as nearly half of Jack's cock disappeared into her mouth. I zoomed my camera in on her face as she clamped her thin lips around Jack's dick to make a tight seal before her head began to move. I could tell by the movements of her mouth, that her tongue was whirling around Jack's sensitive cock tip as her head moved up and down the length of his shaft.

Jack moaned louder as she worked her special magic on her younger son's erection. After several minutes of her expertise, Jack moaned out, "I'm going to cum in your mouth, Mom." She responded by continuing to suck more of Jack's cock into her mouth as she jiggled his heavy balls around.

"Oh God, I'm cumming, Mom," Jack cried out as he released his first load of sperm into her hungry mouth. She lifted up her mouth towards Jack's tip and I could see her throat moving, while I recorded every second on the camera. She was greedily swallowing every drop of her son's thick gooey sperm as she cradled his balls and running her tongue around his tip.

As Jack's erection began to soften and deflate, she stuck out her tongue to show Jack and then looked over at me in the doorway to show my camera the load of creamy semen on her tongue. She swallowed one last time before sticking out her tongue to show us that all Jack's thick cum had disappeared down her throat.

"MMMmmmmm, you taste really good, Jack. Your teenage cum is just as tasty as Adam's, and so much better than your father's," she softly purred as Jack lay back on the bed, exhausted from his sexual arousal and then subsequent release.

She rose from her knees, moved up his bed and kissed his mouth for several long seconds. "Maybe someday I'll suck your cock until you are good and hard, before I straddle your hips and guide your cock into my pussy. Then I'll let you fuck my pussy until we both have several orgasms before I let you shoot a massive load of cum deep inside me, Jack. You have a nice sized cock for my pussy, Jack, considerably bigger than your father, but not as huge as Adam so I think we would both enjoy it," she purred contentedly. "But for now, I'm only going to having intercourse with Adam, until he gets tired of fucking me."

She started to walk past me to leave Jack's room before she paused and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for sharing, Adam, I didn't know how upset you might be with me sucking your younger brother's cock."

"It's okay, Mom, I'll share," I softly replied as I patted her tight ass. "I want to watch and record the action of the first time that you guys fuck, Mom. Jack watched me fucking your hot pussy from the doorway, so if I watch you both fucking it will make us even. Okay?"

"You are such a voyeuristic pervert, Adam," she stated with a grin before she walked down the hall towards the bathroom as Jack sat on his bed and I stood beside him. "Wow Jack, I think Mom really enjoyed sucking your cock," I stated. "You're not quite as large as me, so she could suck you a lot easier. She hasn't had sex with Dad in over 7 years, plus he isn't very well equipped in the cock department, if you know what I mean," I added. "So when I finally gave her my big cock in my dorm, she kind of went crazy for it after Dad had neglected her sexual needs for all those years." Jack simply nodded that he understood.

We all became closer once again after that fateful encounter. Jack helped out around the house more with laundry and dishes, doing things without having to be told by her.

The weekend before I had to return to college, I came home to find her laughing loudly in the kitchen as Jack helped her with the dishes. I instantly grabbed my video camera and went to see what was happening. I stood beyond the doorway to the kitchen and recorded as Jack ran his hands up and down her back as she washed the dishes. She giggled at his soft touch before he did a hip bump against her trim hips. I was more than a little surprised and maybe a little bit jealous when she hip bumped him back.

She turned towards Jack and he hugged her tightly against his tall lanky body. Jack was nearly as tall as me but maybe 10 pounds lighter. She raised her arms to hug Jack around the neck, which naturally lifted her tits upwards at the same time. Jack's hands slid up and down her back several times before he patted her butt. She let out a little squeal of excitement at his actions. A moment later, Jack grasped her buttocks in his hands and squeezed her tight rounded bottom.

I recorded as she passionately kissed Jack, before she slipped her tongue past his lips. Jack reacted by tugging at her little butt, lifting up her mature crotch to grind tightly against his obvious erection. I wasn't sure if they knew I was standing there recording their hot action or not. I could see her firmly pressing her soft tits against Jack's chest. Seconds later, Jack pushed her blue blouse up to cup her breasts, before he unsnapped the restraining fabric to release them from her dark colored bra. Her pink nipples were obviously erect and her darkened areoles puckered, standing out from her creamy white tit flesh. Jack lowered his mouth to take her nipples into his mouth and suck roughly as she purred out her contentment. He was also squeezing her tight ass while he tugged at her hard nipples.

After several moments, Jack lifted her onto the kitchen counter and pulled her to the front edge. Jack began to grind his crotch against her work slacks. She responded by reaching down to unzip Jack's jeans and release his raging manhood. I watched and recorded as she gently stroked at Jack's hard-on with her hand. They kissed passionately as Jack continued to squeeze her tits while she stroked his dick.

"Do you want me to suck on it again, Jack?" she whispered hoarsely.

"Yes, Mom, please suck my dick until I cum in your mouth," Jack replied.

She slipped off the kitchen counter top and knelt on the tile floor in front of my brother. She slid down his jeans and his white jockey shorts to release his erect prick. She licked gently around Jack's purple tip several times before she slid her mouth forward to take half of his meat past her slender lips. Her head began to bob up and down, as she took more and more of Jack's cock into her mouth until she had devoured almost his entire 6-inch length. She tenderly cradled Jack's heavy balls as she sucked on his rigid shaft.

Her oral expertise brought loud moans of joy and contentment from him. He naughtily asked, "Do you like sucking my cock as much as Adam's cock, Mom?"

"MMMmmmm, you're not quite as big so it's easier," she mumbled after releasing a mouthful of his cock.

"You are such a beautiful sexy slut, Mom," Jack stated. "You know I'm going to fill your mouth with a big load of cum, don't you Mom?" he added. "And then I want to fuck you."

"Uh huh," she replied as she continued to apply her magic oral action to Jack's boner. After a few minutes, Jack lightly placed his hands in her hair. He began to face fuck her with a slow hips movement, which she quickly got used to.

Jack moaned louder as he stated, "I'm going to cum in your mouth, Mom!" He pressed both hands on the back of her head and pushed her face all the way down onto his stiff prick. She lifted her head slightly as Jack began to spurt his load of semen into her waiting mouth.

I felt a little jealous as I watched and video recorded her begin to gulp down Jack's thick creamy load of baby batter for the second time that I had witnessed. Again and again, Jack thrust his hips forward to empty every drop of his love syrup into her waiting mouth. I watched her whirl her tongue around Jack's tip as he began to finish spurting and then soften until she let his dick fall from her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, that's good, Jack," she softly complimented.

Jack pulled her to her feet and headed towards the stairs to take her to his bedroom. I followed and recorded her tiny ass as she accentuated her hips with an exaggerated sway as she walked towards Jack's bedroom.

Once in his room, Jack lifted her blouse to reveal her breasts hanging free of her bra. Jack quickly dispensed with her bra, leaving her naked from the waist up, with puckered areoles and rock hard nipples. As she lay back on Jack's bed, he unfastened her dress slacks and slid them down, exposing her dark green panties. Jack slowly eased her panties off her trim hips before she spread her legs to show him all her hidden treasure. Both Jack and I could see her dark pink labia and her puckered asshole as she lay on his bed.

Jack dropped his jeans and white underwear as he prepared to mount our lovely Mom.

"One minute, buster," she exclaimed. "You're not fucking this little pussy until you lick me to an orgasm. Start by licking along my labia, Jack and then slip your tongue inside me," she commanded. Jack did exactly as she told him. "Now move to the top of my pussy and caress my swollen clitoris with your tongue, Jack," she added.

Within minutes, she was moaning and crying out as Jack easily pushed her towards an orgasm. Her head rolled back and forth on the pillow as she clutched the sheets. "I'm gonna cum, Jack," she bellowed out. "Drink my sweet cum just like I drank yours, Jack," she cried. "Oh God, I'm fucking cumming for you Jack."

I watched and recorded as Jack licked and sucked at her pussy. She reached down to hold Jack's head against her pussy as she bucked her slender hips upward against his face like she was having some sort of convulsions. Jack continued to lick her pussy as her sweet love nectar flowed down her fleshy channel to coat his probing tongue.

Jack lifted his face after a minute to say, "You taste wonderful, Mom, I'll eat your lovely pussy anytime you want me to."

She smiled and said, "I love sex Jack, so when Adam goes back to school, you'll have your work cut out keeping your horny Mother as satisfied as I need on a regular basis."

"I think I'm up for the job," Jack replied as he stood up to display a fully erect cock. "Now spread your legs for your youngest son like the slut that Adam has turned you into," he added.

"Lie down on the bed, Jack, I want to be on top of you for your first time," she demanded and Jack instantly complied. She moved over top of Jack and reached 2 fingers between her legs to part her puffy labia.

I watched and recorded as she lowered her trim hips onto Jack's stiff dick. She rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her wet slit several times before she squatted over him. I jealously watched as Jack's rigid prick pushed up into the warm fleshy crease that I had thoroughly enjoyed a number of times. She slowly rocked her trim motherly hips back and forth, devouring every fraction of Jack's cock on the down stroke and revealing its full length as she lifted back up.

Jack did his part too, grabbing her ass in his hands to pull her down onto his rigid prick as he thrust upwards wildly. She placed her hands on each side of Jack's shoulders and lifted her chest off his and into the air. Jack promptly latched onto her hanging tit to suck her nipples before pulling and tugging at them.

I moved to record her face as she purred like a satisfied kitten. "Oh Jack, if you keep sucking on my tits like that, you'll make me cum all over your cock quite quickly," she moaned. Jack continued to piston his dick in and out of here wet love box as I saw him pulling on her stiff pink nipples with his white teeth. I moved lower to record Jack's cock plunging into her wet pink hole. I could see her tiny pink asshole tightly puckered up while her darker pussy lips were all wet, loose and seeping her juices. I could also see Jack's large balls as they contacted her ass with each movement of their hips.

She was riding her young stallion like a mare that was fully in heat. Between her rocking her hips on top of Jack and his obvious deep cock thrusting, she was taking all of his rigid manhood inside her tight pussy repeatedly without so much as a tiny whimper or complaint.

"You're going to make me cum again Jack, only this time I'm going to squirt all over your beautiful hard cock," she moaned out loudly.

"Cum for me as much as you want, Mom, because I know I can keep your slutty little cunt fully satisfied with this dick," Jack replied. He raised one hand from her tight little ass and slid it up into her hair. He pulled her head down and plunged his tongue into her sexy mouth. I could see their hungry mouths working together, each one trying to bring more satisfaction to their partner.

"Oh God, Jack, oh God," she cried out as she lifted her mouth from Jack's and settled down to grunt and grind her hips on Jack's deep plunging cock. "I'm fucking cumming again, Jack, all over your beautiful big cock that I created inside my swollen belly so many years ago. I'm such a dirty Mom to let both my boys fuck me like a cheap whore. But I love the feeling of a hard cock deep inside my nasty little cunt. You are making me cum so many times before you spurt all your hot thick gooey sperm inside my hungry pussy. I've been sexually neglected for a long time by your drunken and drug abusing father until your older brother Adam finally made me feel like a really sexy and sensuous woman for the first time in a long time in his college dorm room."