My Mom was the Best Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed on top of Jack, breathing heavily as she relaxed from their combined sexual efforts. Jack kissed her passionately for the next few minutes as her breathing slowly returned to normal. He held her tightly against his body, crushing her soft breasts against his chest as his hands slid up and down her bare back. I moved lower to record as I could see Jack's balls were shimmering with a fresh coating of her juices until it started to drip onto his light colored bottom sheet. It was blatantly obvious that she had cum very hard on Jack's dick to be leaking already.

"Thank you Baby for the incredible sex," she whispered. "Both of you boys give me such better loving than your father ever thought of giving me in 25 years of marriage. Of coarse both of you are better endowed in the cock department than your father. I hardly ever had an orgasm with your father, but I cum buckets like a cheap crack whore for both of you when you fuck me. Do you want to try a different sexual position, Jack? Maybe missionary or doggie style next? Your older brother has trained me in a number of new positions as well as taking me anal virginity a few weeks ago."

"No, I like you on top for now, Mom," Jack replied. "Lean down so that I can suck on your soft hanging tits as I pull your ass down onto my cock, Mom. I will roll you over into the missionary position just before I pump your cunt full of my first load of thick gooey sperm."

Her tight little pussy bounced up and down on Jack's stiff cock as he continued to thrust his young hips upwards to meet her every movement. She lifted up on her arms and Jack promptly latched onto her soft swinging tits, tugging and sucking at her nipples. She moaned and cried out as Jack fucked her with an almost primitive rhythm.

"Oh Jack, this feels so good," she moaned loudly. "Fuck me baby boy, make your dirty Mommy cum all over your cock again." Within several minutes, she moaned and gasped as she began to cum again on Jack's stiff prick. Her mouth hung open and her big brown eyes were nearly closed behind her eyeglasses as she swooned into another orgasm. Jack pulled her face down and kissed her as she cried out in intense pleasure, before collapsing as dead weight on top of Jack's lean body.

"Oh fuck, Jack, that was an incredibly intense orgasm," she purred as she quietly lay on top of my brother.

"I want to roll you over and fuck you harder until I cum inside you, Mom," Jack stated.

"Okay, Baby," she cooed as she rolled in unison with Jack until he was on top of her. Jack instantly began thrusting hard and deep. She lifted and rolled her trim hips to meet her younger son's thrusting for several minutes before she wrapped her slender legs around Jack's back. I recorded as Jack drove balls deep into her openly splayed cunt. Jack quickly worked both of them into a frothy mess of wet juices as she stated that she was almost ready to cum again. Her hands worked up and down Jack's back until she grabbed his butt to pull him all the way inside her.

I knew she was cumming by the way she slightly bucked her trim hips as she held Jack's dick as deep as she could. "Oh God, I'm fucking cumming again for you Jack," she cooed as she tensed, moaned and then relaxed.

Jack was slamming his cock into her like a man possessed and I knew he was almost there also. "Oh Mom, I'm cumming inside your beautiful warm and wet pussy. I can't stop cumming because my balls have so much sperm to splash deep inside your little wet cunt, Mom. Oh God, it feels wonderful to cum inside your pussy, Mom. I'll fuck this little hole for you anytime you're willing to open your legs and let me in, Mom. I guess I'm now officially a mother-fucker just like Adam, only he's headed back to college and I'll be home here to fuck my lovely Mom until you're satisfied."

Jack lay on top of her for several minutes, kissing and hugging each other as his stiff prick slowly lost it's vigor and slipped out. When Jack slid off of her, I gazed and recorded her pussy as Jack's thick cum began to ooze out of her. She smiled a meek shy smile and motioned me closer.

"Come give Mommy that massive Brown family cock now, Adam," she whispered.

I handed the camera to Jack as I slid out of my jeans to release my rock hard prick. She blatantly spread her legs to show me all her femininity as I moved up between her slender thighs. "Put that huge fucker inside me, Adam, and show Jack how you can make me cry out with pleasure."

I pressed my purple bulbous cock tip against her cum saturated crease and pushed. I felt no resistance at all between her several orgasms mixed with Jack's semen. She was very wet as with one long deep thrust I buried every inch of my rigid manhood deep inside her. I could feel Jack's load of cum squish out of her pussy as my huge dick filled her cunt.

Jack moved around with the camera, taking shots from various angles as I began my long slow thrusting in and out of her greasy pussy. I was in no hurry with my lovely Mom as I wanted to give her several more orgasms before I dropped my load of sperm inside her.

She flipped her legs around my back as she whispered, "My cum mixed with Jack's sperm made it extra easy for you to slip inside me, Adam. Now fuck me silly with that huge monster cock. You have really spoiled me with that huge horse cock of yours, Adam. I love the feeling of your big cock buried so deep inside my little cunny."

She had a wide smile as my long thick cock slid in and out of her well-lubricated pussy again and again. Her soft tits jiggled around on her chest underneath me as I slowly picked up my pace of fucking her. I could feel her open her thighs a bit wider to let me go balls deep inside her, massaging those sensitive nerve endings inside her lower body with the tip of my dick that only I had ever touched before.

She was rolling and lifting her trim hips to meet my thrusting, her face flushed with both excitement and exertion. Her mouth hung open, showing off her perfectly aligned white teeth against her thin pink lips. She was breathing heavily between soft moans and cries of sensuously delicious pleasure.

I sensed rather than saw Jack moving around us as he continued to video record our dirty incestuous activity. I looked down past her flat belly at my meaty cock plunging in and out of her pussy, splitting her dark pink labia with each stroke. I looked back up at her face and she was puckering up ready for a long passionate kiss. We kissed for a minute with our tongues probing, dancing and then sucking on each other's while our hips maintained a steady rhythmic beat into each other.

She softly whispered, "Fuck me harder, Adam, you know how much easier and frequently I cum when you fuck me rougher than usual."

I promptly did my best to please her as I picked up my sexual tempo and voracity. In a matter of seconds, she was moaning loudly as I pummeled her ass down into Jack's small twin mattress. Her moans quickly turned to cries and then gasping ragged breaths as she told both Jack, me, and the camera that she was about to cum again on my cock.

"I just can't seem to get enough of your big horse cock, Adam," she stated with a wicked grin after she regained her composure. "Your father could never make me cum like this. Jack will be a good substitute when you're not around, but you're still the best for me. I feel like a cheap crack whore looking for a fix whenever I get near you and there is a bed around. But once you put your cock inside my tight little cunt, I don't care about anything else, except giving and receiving sexual pleasure. Now fuck me doggie style, Adam."

I lifted my body off her and she rolled onto her hands and knees, parking her perfect bum high in the air. I moved around behind her and guided my rigid rocket to her wet hangar. She moaned loudly once more as I drove my entire length into her in one thrust. I reached under her to roughly squeeze her hanging tits as I banged her wildly from behind. I pulled twisted and tugged at her erect nipples, inflicting minor pain without hurting her. I thrust slightly upwards from behind her, nearly lifting her knees off Jack's bed. She rocked her hips backwards to meet my thrusting.

Jack moved in front of her to watch and record our actions as I fucked her intensely from behind. The harder I fucked her tiny body, the more she rocked her hips backwards to meet me. Her sexy mouth hung open, emitting soft moans that Jack caught on video, as I mauled her tits while thrusting deep inside her wet slit.

"Oh my God, I love being fucked like this by you, Adam. Fuck me like a dirty dog. Your Mom is happy to be your nasty bitch that's in heat for your prick, Adam. I'm almost there again, Adam, I'm going to cum for you. I love cumming on your huge nasty cock, Baby. Taking your dick doggie style or up my tight little pink asshole makes me cum so hard," she added.

"Adam has fucked you up the ass with that huge thing, Mom?" Jack asked incredulously.

"Yes Jack, Adam and I have done almost everything possible," she replied. "Adam has taught me many things to enjoy about sex that I never even thought of doing with your Dad."

I pounded her for the next 15 minutes as she had 3 more orgasms. I could feel the pressure building in my heavy balls as my virile sperm anxiously waited their turn to be expelled. I reached down and rubbed my thumb across her puckered pink asshole as I banged her. She squealed with carnal delight as she came on my dick with a juicy load of her sweet nectar.

I thrust a couple more times before I felt my cock swell and release. I spurted a massive load of cum into the soft folds of her very wet cunt. I continued to pump my hips forward a number of times as each thrust deposited millions more of my sperm in the depths of her lovely cavern.

She eased down onto her flat tummy as I kept pumping my hot semen into her cum filled slit. She purred like a satisfied kitten as I finally collapsed on top of her prone body. My stiff dick slowly softened and I lifted up and slid off of her perfectly shaped butt. I looked down to see my thick cum leaking out of her dilated and well-fucked crease. Jack moved beside me to record her stretched out cunt slowly losing its bounty of cum. We watched together as a puddle of cum spread in a large pool on Jack's lower sheet. Within several minutes she was softly snoring in a blissfully satisfying slumber.