My Mom was the Best Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam, we need to get ready to leave before everyone returns," my Mom called out.

"Stop in and see us whenever you can, Adam," Ellen cooed as she let my softened cock slip out of her mouth. "I'll have something special waiting just for you, Adam," she grinned as she followed me into the bathroom. She put on a shower cap to sit in the shower and suck my cock the entire time I was taking my shower.

As I began to towel dry, my Mom walked in the bathroom. Ellen crawled over to me on her hands and knees on the bathroom floor as an obvious invitation. I mounted and then pounded her incredible fuller body on the bathroom floor in the doggie style position for 10 minutes before I unloaded another massive load of sperm inside her. She moved to sit on the porcelain throne to pee while I pulled my clothes on.

My Mom leaned over to kiss Ellen goodbye before she walked upstairs and out towards her car. Mom looked either upset or disappointed with me at the copious amount of sperm that I had just pumped into Ellen's blond pussy.

As Mom walked out the front door, Ellen whispered to me, "What days do you have the least amount of classes, Adam?"

"Wednesdays, I have an 8 AM class and then a 3:45PM class," I replied. "Why do you ask?"

"I'd like to get together on a regular basis, if you might be interested, Adam," she replied. "Of course, it would have to be our little secret, just you and me, understand?"

"Yes, I'm interested," I replied, "If you think you can handle this big cock in a number of different ways."

"I would like to experiment with you, Adam, just you and me while my children are in school and Greg is working," she responded. "See you at 9:30 Wednesday in front of the Administrative building for a 4 plus hour rendezvous?"

"I'll be waiting for you there," I replied. "Be in the passenger seat because I'll drive us back to your house while you suck on my cock as I drive."

"Sound delicious, Adam, has your Mom done that with you?" she asked.

"Yes, she has. Bring an old towel to catch all the semen that you probably won't be able to swallow all of me," I stated.

My Mom and I had no way of knowing it, but as soon as we pulled out of the driveway, Ellen pulled on her panties and nightgown and headed back up into her bed. She placed all 4 pillows on the bed under her nicely shaped butt as she drained my huge loads of sperm down against her ovulating fertile egg. She lay in that position until she heard the garage door open and Greg pull in. She quickly re-arranged the pillows and pretended to be asleep as Greg came upstairs to check on her.

"Are you feeling any better, honey?" Greg asked her. "Is there anything you need?"

"A little, I just feel a little bit off this morning," she replied. "No, you can just relax, maybe strip the beds in the family room and let the air out of the inflatable mattress."

"Ok, I'll take care of that. Everything into the washer?" Greg asked.

"Yes, please," she responded.

Several minutes later Greg came back upstairs, red faced and seemingly flustered. "What's wrong, Greg?" she asked.

Greg sat down on the edge of the bed and stated, "There seems to be a number of semen and wet spots in the middle of the sheets from the air mattress."

She smiled widely and said, "Your big sister Rosemary isn't quite the Saint you've always made her out to be, Greg."

"What do you mean?" Greg retorted. "You don't think? Not Rosemary and Adam? Really?"

"Actually I know it," she responded. "You were snoring like crazy last night after a couple beers, so I moved out onto the couch about 2AM. I heard noises in the den around 3AM and I quietly slipped down the steps undetected.

Your sister Rosemary was sitting on the toilet downstairs naked. Adam was standing in front of her with his penis sticking out like a sword, and a very large sword at that. Rosemary was sliding her mouth up and down Adam's unusual length for several minutes until he pulled out. Adam lifted Rosemary up off the toilet and guided her over to the air mattress, where she slid back in the middle of the bed to spread her legs and Adam lowered his face between her slender thighs. Adam started licking her pussy until she was moaning so loudly that he told her she had to quiet down before she woke someone up.

Adam moved up over top of Rosemary to suck on her perfectly shaped soft full breasts. She responded by opening her legs wider to reach down and guide Adam's very large dick against her dark haired pussy. She moaned out loudly as Adam pushed his manhood up inside her. They kissed passionately for a minute before Adam began pounding her tiny ass down into the air mattress. She moaned and cried out as Adam pushed her to several orgasms. Finally he thrust and held tight against her as he filled her with a load of his sperm. They lay there coupled together on the air mattress for a few minutes before she rose to go into the little bathroom and I quietly slipped back upstairs.

I think I may have heard them downstairs again this morning after you and the kids went to church. They only showered, came up to kiss me goodbye and left about 10 minutes ago, so they had well over an hour alone downstairs this morning while I fell back asleep."

"I can't believe it, my sister Rosemary and her own teenage son Adam?" Greg brooded. She could see by the obvious erection that Greg was aroused by the news revelation.

"Do you want a blowjob, Baby?" she asked. "To relieve the stress of such disturbing and unwanted news about your Saintly sister Rosemary?"

Greg quickly closed the bedroom door, dropped his pants and moved up onto the bed. She wrapped her lips around his 6-inch shaft and slipped her mouth up and down his rigid dick. She rolled his purple tulip tip around with her tongue as she recalled how much she enjoyed sucking on Adam's huge cock. It didn't take very long until Greg groaned and released a hot gusher of thick creamy semen down her throat.

"Thanks honey, that really de-stressed me," Greg moaned as he headed for the bathroom.

"Anytime Baby, you know how much I like to suck your big hard cock," she replied with a grin. "Probably as much as Rosemary has been enjoying Adam's big prick. I'm pretty sure that right now she is driving on the interstate back to Adam's school with a pussy full of his thick gooey cum. It's probably starting to leak out of her stretched out pussy to soak her small black panties."

Three days later Ellen was sitting in front of the school administration building waiting for Adam to finish his morning economics class. She was feeling slightly queasy, and was not quite sure if it was the excitement of her rendezvous, adulterous guilt or if she was pregnant from the 2 fucking sessions she had already enjoyed with Adam. She knew that she had been ovulating and still she allowed Adam to baste her fertile insides with several loads of his potent sperm. Greg and her had discussed having another child, but had never totally committed to it.

She slid over into the passenger seat as I approached her minivan. I was surprised to see her all made up with light tan eye shadow and mauve colored lipstick. I eased behind the steering wheel and promptly headed down the road towards her house.

"Do you really want me to give you head while you are driving the interstate, Adam?" she asked me with a huge smile. "Because I will if you want me to, since I love sucking a man's stiff cock until he cums in my mouth," she said with a nasty grin. "I sucked my husband's cock after you and Rosemary left Sunday morning because you left me so horny I couldn't resist."

"Yes, get your mouth over here and start sucking my big cock, Ellen," I replied with a huge grin. I eased my seat back as far as I could and she did the same with her seat. She moved down to kneel on the floor in front of her seat and reached over to unzip my pants. My abundant cock jumped out to greet her and she promptly opened her mouth to take almost a third of my dick inside. Her blond haired head began moving back and forth as she slid her mouth along my length, taking more and more of my length with each movement.

"Open your shirt, Ellen, I want to see those big 36DD tits as you suck on my rigid pecker," I stated to her. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and slowly unbuttoned her blouse as her pouty lips continued to caress my hard prick. She unsnapped the hook of her bra and her large twins spilled out of her shirt. I reached down to squeeze and cup her massive orbs before pinching her already erect nipples.

"You obviously enjoy sucking a man's cock," I stated as she rolled her tongue around my tip.

"MMMm, mmmmm," she mumbled past a mouthful of my erect cock.

"I taught my Mom Rosemary how to suck cock a couple weeks ago, and she has turned into quite a willing student," I told her. "I don't think she is as enthusiastic as you, Ellen, but she's still learning. I'm also the first person to eat her pussy until she had an orgasm. Can you imagine that? 44-years-old before anyone licked my Mom to an orgasm? My Dad Mark was such an arrogant and abusive asshole to her. And then I gave her the first really big cock that she had ever experienced," I continued as she tenderly sucked my man meat. "I fed her tight little cunt a cock that was easily 3 times the size of that nub my Dad gave her. She moaned, cried and screamed as I took her to multiple orgasms that she truly deserved after so many years of frustrated marriage to my Dad."

"Your Mom is so lucky to have this beautiful big cock to enjoy on a regular basis," she mumbled as she lifted her mouth off my prick. "But for the next few hours, this is all mine," she continued. She slipped her right hand down into her slacks to rub her clitoris as she sucked on my rigid pipe. She lifted her soft left 36DD tit and laid it on my leg, rubbing her erect nipple as she lovingly sucked my dick.

I barely lasted 10 minutes before I told her to get ready to start swallowing my semen. I pushed down on the back of her blond haired head as I started to spurt an old faithful geyser of cum into her mouth. She responded by gulping at my erupting member and swallowing as quickly as she could. A small trickle of cum juice still leaked out the corner of her mouth to drip on her 36DD tit. As my spurts finally subsided, she lifted her large tit to lick my residue off her pearly white flesh.

She moved back onto her seat and I navigated to her driveway. "Open the garage door and drive right inside, Adam, I wouldn't want the neighbors to see my new lover stopping by," she stated. I drove in, closed the overhead door and shut off the car. "Let's do it in the family room on the noisy pull out sleeper sofa," she said. "I don't want the smell of raw sex in the master bedroom," she added.

I headed into the family room to see the sleeper sofa already pulled out with clean sheets. She started peeling off her clothes as she stepped into the room. I quickly stripped naked and laid her back in the middle of the bed. I eased her knees apart and gazed upon her blond pubes. I saw that she had trimmed her pubes to resemble an arrowhead pointing towards her puffy dark labia. I also noticed that the folds of her labia were darker and heavier than my Mom's as I leaned in to start licking and sucking.

She moaned loudly as I licked at her tender flesh. I could already taste her tangy flavor from rubbing her clitoris while sucking my cock on the way home. It didn't take me long before she was bucking her fuller hips against my face and crying out like she was being assaulted. She released a flood of hot sex juices, which I lapped up like a hungry dog as she whimpered.

I moved up over top of her and guided my thick mushroom tip against her wet hole. She cried out as I sunk my entire length in one long slow thrust. She opened her meaty thighs wider, moaning and rolling her blond head back and forth as I began to move rhythmically between her legs. Within 5 minutes, she cried out that she was going to cum. I felt her youthful body tensing, clenching and tugging at my hard driving stiff dick, trying to milk more sperm out of my balls and into her hot cavern.

I pounded her roughly in the middle of the bed until she had 2 more orgasms. "I want you on top for a while, Ellen," I told her as I eased over onto my back. "Ride this big dick until you are full of my hot gooey sperm," I continued. She rode me nearly as hard as I had been riding her earlier. She came several more times as I pulled on her nice full ass and sucked on her erect nipples. Finally I rolled her over and fucked her hard and deep until I deposited a huge load of my gooey semen in the fleshy folds of her tight pussy.

We lay there panting from our exertion as she stated, "I love your big hard teenage dick just as much as your sexy Mom does, Adam. You can bring this big cock over to visit me every Wednesday morn if you want." She cuddled up in my long arms and we both fell asleep.

When I awoke, I guided her up onto her hands and knees and fucked her doggie style until she came several more times and then I filled her pink gash with another load of my gooey cum. We met regularly for the next 8 weeks at her house for unadulterated fornication.

I didn't realize that she taped every one of our sexual escapades with her hidden camera. On Greg's birthday in March, she presented him with a present of an edited video of me fucking my Mom. It was the same one that she had already told him all about before she gave him a blowjob.

She gave him another blowjob as he watched the explicitly sexual video and then told him that she was pregnant. She neglected to tell him that I was the father of her new child. She told Greg that he should invite Rosemary over to celebrate his birthday and that she would conveniently be out of town with the children. She told him that he could show Rosemary the videotaped evidence and maybe he should at least get a blowjob out of his older sister and possibly much, much more.

Greg liked his wife's warped sexual ideas and invited my Mom down for supper. She thought about it and agreed that she would stop in on her way to visit me later in the month. True to her word weeks later, she showed up and had several beers with her younger brother Greg before supper. He casually mentioned to her that Ellen had taken the children to a kids show with her Mom and was spending the night with them at her house.

"Come, I want to show you something very interesting," Greg told my Mom as he took her tiny hand and led her upstairs to the master bedroom. He turned on the bedroom light which started 2 hidden cameras recording.

"Greg, we shouldn't be in your bedroom alone when Ellen is not here," Rosemary softly protested.

Greg sat on the end of the bed and opened his legs, guiding my Mom to sit down between them. He began to softly rub her back and shoulders. She was a little buzzed from drinking too much on an empty stomach as Greg continued to gently massage her shoulders. She leaned back against her younger brother as she purred contentedly from his nice gentle massage. He rubbed her shoulders for another minute before he pressed the play button on the remote. As she tried to focus her eyes on the screen, Greg reached around to cup her soft breasts in his hands. She instantly tensed up as she heard her own voice on the tape moaning, "Oh yes Adam, fuck my horny pussy with your big hard cock."

"Oh God, where did you get this, Greg? When? What do you want from me?" she whimpered as the tape continued to play.

"I want everything that Adam has enjoyed with you, Rosemary," Greg replied. "I want to feel your sexy mouth on my cock, I want to lick your lovely pussy and I want to fuck you to as many orgasms as Adam has already done. I know I'm not as big as Adam, but I can still give you plenty of sexual pleasure."

As she sat there motionless on the end of the bed, Greg slid his hands under her top to push her bra off her soft full breasts. "Your nipples are already hard, Rosemary," he whispered in her ears as he rubbed her stiffened nubs. "Your nipples were always erect when we were growing up, and you wore those padded bras to try and hide them. I always wanted to suck on my big sister's lovely tits," he added.

She remained silent as her younger brother lifted her top over her brown haired head before he unsnapped her black lacy bra and slid it off her shoulders. She was now unwittingly facing directly into one of the hidden cameras to be caught topless on the recording. Greg spun her onto his lap and leaned down to suck on her sensitive erect nipples. She moaned softly and cupped the back of his head as he sucked tenderly at her small nipples topping her full breasts.

"You always had the most perfect breasts Rosemary. I fantasized over your trim body since I was a teenager and you were in college. You had the most incredible little ass imaginable. It was high, tight and perfectly rounded. Then you met that abusive asshole husband of yours and married him. I could only imagine him fucking this beautiful body every night like I wanted to do when you moved away."

"So I grew up and dated Darlene in high school. She was the spitting image of you, same hair color and style, nice tits like yours, but she could never match your tight little ass. You would come home to visit and Darlene would always say that you two girls were twins. I don't think she ever realized that I was only interested in her because she looked so very much like you, Rosemary."

"Darlene commented regularly on how much we looked alike, but she always threw it out there that she was the younger twin by 6 years, I think just to piss me off," Rosemary stated as Greg resumed sucking on her erect nipples. "MMMmmmmm," she cooed as he continued to suckle at her soft breasts.

"I want you to suck my dick like you sucked Adam in my family room, Rosemary," Greg stated. "He says he taught you to suck cock, Rosemary." He eased her off his lap and back onto the bed. She unsnapped his slacks and unzipped his fly to relieve the stress from his obvious bulge. She pulled down at the front of his tight underwear, peeking over the edge like she was looking into a gift-wrapped box for a new present.

"Adam wasn't my first blowjob ever, but he has taught me to really enjoy it," she stated. "Mark wasn't very big in the cock department, so it was hard for me to try to suck his puny little dick," she continued.

Greg's 6-inch erection popped out and she wrapped her tiny hand around his shaft and gently stroked it while she was being secretly recorded. She put her left arm under her head to slightly prop herself up as she licked around his thick purple tip. Her eyes were half closed behind her glasses as she rolled her thumb across his sensitive cock tip, before licking at him again. She continued to stroke his stiffened cock for a few moments before she took half of his dick into her wet mouth. Her head began to slide up and down his rigid man meat as he unsnapped and unzipped her dark colored slacks. She lifted her head until more than half of his cock was in her mouth as she tugged at his length.

He let out a low moan at her cock sucking skill while his fingers slid under the elastic of her tiny panties. She opened her legs slightly, allowing his fingers to find her wet labia. His long finger slid up and down her ever-dampening crease while she sucked more vigorously at his erect cock. It was her turn to lift her mouth off his cock and moan loudly when his finger found her tight entrance and slipped inside. He began to finger-fuck her tight rubbery hole as she sucked his prick like a cheap crack whore looking for a fix. He started to rock his hips towards her moving mouth as she sucked furiously while lifting and cradling his heavy balls with her tiny hand.

"Open your mouth and stroke my cock, Rosemary, I'm going to cum in your mouth just like Adam does," he informed her. She lifted her head, opened her mouth wide and stroked his cock to comply with his wishes. "Oh God Sis, I'm going to cum," he bellowed as she continued to stroke his rigid member. Stream after stream of thick gooey man juice shot out of his thick purple cock tip to land on her tongue. Several spurts of his creamy cum was enough to fill her mouth before she had to swallow. She greedily gulped his semen down before he lifted her face to kiss her lovely mouth. Their tongues danced around while he squeezed her full tit with one hand and fingered her with the other.