My Mom was the Best Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to eat your lovely pussy until you cum for me, Rosemary," he told her. "Adam says he was the first man to ever eat this lovely pussy. That's a sham because I would have licked you to an orgasm years ago if you would have just let me." She had a huge smile on her face as he repositioned her trim body on the bed for the best camera views as he slid her slacks and hipster panties off. "You still have the most perfect ass, Rosemary. You would make today's college girls jealous with that tight little ass."

He lowered his face between her slender thighs and she moaned contentedly as he licked around her wet pussy like only Adam had done up until this moment. He reached up to caress and then squeezed her tits as he probed her wet love hole with his long tongue, before rolling her clitoris around with the tip of his tongue. She purred like a satisfied kitten as her sexy mouth hung open to emit small gasps and moans at his pussy eating expertise.

In less than 10 minutes, she was lifting and grinding her hungry crotch against his face buried between her slender thighs. He responded by gripping a tiny ass cheeks in each hand and squeezing her tight bottom as she tensed and bucked her hips against his face. Her cell phone began ringing as he licked at her wet pussy.

"Oh God, that's probably Adam looking for me," she moaned as he continued to enjoy her sweet pie.

"Yeah, I'm sure that Adam is looking for his favorite little fuck buddy, Rosemary, but tonight he's going to have to wait," Greg stated. "Tonight's my night to fuck my older sister, and I'm not sharing you with that young stud, Adam. He's already had plenty of incestuous sexual fucking time with you, Rosemary, but this is my first time and I'm going to fully enjoy it all night long."

"Oh God, I'm going to cum for you, baby brother," she moaned as she lifted and bucked her trim hips a little bit harder. A moment later, she released a gusher of her hot juices down her love canal for him to drink the sweetest nectar flowing from her special fountain. She lay back on the bed with her mouth open, gasping for air as she recuperated from the orgasmic pleasure that had nearly overwhelmed her petite body.

"How did I do, sis? Did I do as well as Adam?" he asked as he moved above her trim body.

"Incredible is the only word I can think of, and yes, you did as well as Adam," she replied.

"Good, because now I'm going to fuck the most beautiful woman of all my forbidden dreams and fantasizes," he replied.

"Greg, I'm an old married woman with 2 adult boys," she stated. "You could easily find someone much younger, nicer and prettier," she continued.

He moved up over top of her trim body and pressed his meaty knob against her wet crease. He softly grunted and she let out a soft contented sigh as he eased his rigid purple tip past the entrance to her mature sex. She gently ran her small hands up and down his back while he pushed deeper inside her until his trim hips bottomed out against hers.

"MMMmmmm," she murmured. "Oh crap," she said as her phone began ringing again.

"He can wait, Rosemary," Greg stated. "I know that I'm not as big as Adam down there," he then apologized.

"That's okay, you feel nice," she responded. "Sometimes Adam is a little too big, hard and rambunctious with that thick monster of his when he's sliding in and out of me. It's nice to feel a more normal sized cock for a change."

She shot her younger brother a sexy grin as she flagrantly opened her legs a little wider. He quickly responded by lifting and lowering his trim hips between her slender thighs to piston his erect dick in and out of her slippery love hole.

"MMMmmmm, your cock feels so nice," she purred while raising her trim hips to meet his every thrust. "I'll bet that Darlene really enjoyed this nice cock inside her tight little dark haired cunt," she continued.

"I thought that she enjoyed me both before and after we were married," he replied. "Until I came home early from work one day to find a strange car parked in the driveway. I quietly let myself into the house to hear her moaning upstairs in our bedroom. I didn't know whether she was being attacked or something, so I grabbed an aluminum softball bat out of the hall closet as I went upstairs."

I heard her crying out, "Fuck my hungry pussy with this wonderful big cock, Jamal," so I stepped into my office and grabbed my camera. I walked into our bedroom to find my petite wife flat on her back with her legs spread widely apart with a teenage black guy fucking her like crazy. He had a monstrous coal black dick as long and thick as my forearm and he was driving almost every inch of it in and out of Darlene's splayed cunt. She lay there with her eyes shut and her mouth hanging open, gasping for air between coaxing him onward as this young black guy fucked her like a cheap whore.

They both stared directly at me as I started taking pictures of them fucking like wild animals. Seconds later, Darlene announced that she was about to cum again, and Jamal said he was almost ready too. Darlene started crying, moaning and bucking her hips underneath him, before he plunged as deep inside her as he could several more times. He held his monstrous dick deep inside my wife's dirty cunt and I knew he was pumping her full of his black seed.

Jamal looked at me and said, "You like watching your wife getting fucked by a real big black cock? Then watch this, hubby," he said. He pulled that insanely big black cock out of Darlene's cunt and told her to lick it clean. I watched Darlene get on her hands and knees and start licking their combined cum juices off his massive meat.

I took a couple more pictures before I turned and picked up my baseball bat. I swung once and I could hear his arm snap and shoulder pop out of joint. Jamal rolled his body away from Darlene, screaming in pain as I swung again to connect with his right knee. I could hear his knee bones shattering as he fell off the bed.

I told Darlene, "These pictures will make our divorce proceeding very simple and easy. Now get your dirty cunt and your young black lover out of my house, before I crush his skull like an over ripened pumpkin. You're not getting one cent out of our divorce, you disgusting pig."

"Darlene helped Jamal out to his car and drove him to the hospital. He was on a full basketball scholarship so they told the doctors that he fell down the exit stairs at the college. Unfortunately for them, the coach saw them part way down my block and knew that they were nowhere near the college when the accident occurred. Jamal lost his scholarship and both he and Darlene were brought up on charges of attempted fraud. Darlene ended up serving 2 years in state prison and I don't know or care what became of Jamal."

Greg continued to piston his stiff dick in and out of his older sister's wet pussy as he told her the torrid story of his divorce. She responded to his story and continuous movement by lifted her trim hips upward to meet his thrusts. Before long, she wrapped her slender legs around his back and locked her ankles together. That submissive gesture and her implied invitation prompted him to fuck her even harder and deeper.

"MMMmmm," she purred. "I've never experienced a big black cock, but I think Adam enjoying me would definitely compare to the same way as Jamal was fucking your wife Darlene," she added. "But right now I have your nice cock to satisfy both our needs."

"Yeah, it seems that your son Adam has been giving you a pretty large piece of white meat quite regularly Rosemary," he puffed out between his deep hip thrusts.

"Yes, Adam has been spoiling me pretty good lately, better than 20 years of marriage to Mark," she grunted in reply. She lifted her trim motherly hips to meet his stiff dick, which continued to piston in and out of her well-oiled sleeve in a rhythmic fashion. She ran her tiny hands up and down her younger brother's back as his fucking pushed her rapidly towards an orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum for you, little brother, and coat your nice cock with another big load of my creamy sex juice," she moaned.

"I'd really like that Rosemary, that's why you're on your back underneath me," he replied. "I would like you to cum lots of times for me tonight, just like you do for Adam. And then I'll fill your lovely little cunt full of my sperm, the same as Adam does," he stated. "Your pussy feels so wet and tight around my cock Rosemary. I can see why Adam enjoys you as much as he does."

"Your cock feels really good to me to Greg," she replied. "Now kiss me because I'm getting ready to cum for you." She pulled his mouth down to hers and plunged her tongue inside.

His tongue danced around hers as he squeezed her soft tits, paying special attention to her hard erect nipples. He concentrated on long slow full-depth cock strokes to feed the hot raging fire within his older sister's loins. She responded to his rhythm by sliding her tiny feet higher on his back, allowing him to drive even deeper inside her.

She bucked underneath him while moaning hoarsely, pulling her mouth away from his to cry out, "I'm fucking cumming for you, baby brother. Oh God, oh God, it feels so good to cum like this Greg," she softly moaned while her petite body released its load of hot sex juice. He kept sliding his rigid dick in and out of her clenching pussy as she slowly relaxed, gasping for air.

He slowed his thrusting and relaxed on top of her, kissing her mouth while squeezing her soft tits. "You have such a perfect body, Rosemary, that's why I've wanted to enjoy you like this since I was a teenager."

"I always thought you were more intrigued with Cindy, since you were closer to her age and you two seemed closer," she stated. Once again, her cell phone began ringing as she talked to her younger brother.

"Adam just doesn't give up easily, does he, Rosemary?" he asked quietly. "I guess I wouldn't either, with a chance to fuck such a beautiful sexy woman like you Rosemary. I grew very close to Cindy when we were growing up, but you still had the sweeter and sexier body," he replied. "Cindy's breasts were smaller than yours, only a 34B, and her ass wasn't as high, firm and tight like yours, Rosemary."

"MMmmmm, I'm glad I was your favorite fantasy, Greg," she cooed. "I just never really knew that you had any sexual interest in me. You were always teasing Cindy relentlessly, almost like some sort of childish foreplay."

"You were off to college and then married that abusive asshole Mark before I had much of a chance to get closer to you, Rosemary," he retorted. "I could imagine him fucking your perfect body like a crazy pervert when you first married. So I ended up getting closer to Cindy after you had left the nest."

"How close did you get to Cindy, Greg?" she inquired with a crooked smile.

"As close as I had wanted to get to you, Rosemary," he answered. "Cindy's senior prom date wanted her to go much farther than she was willing to go. She gave him a partial hand job and then sucked his erect penis. He responded by rolling her on her back and trying to drag her panties off to fuck her and she said NO. She started crying and jumped out of the car and he took off to leave her standing along the street in her torn gown. She called me at college and I promptly picked her up and took her home. Fortunately for everyone, Mom and Dad were out to a friend's house so they didn't see her torn gown. I held her quivering body tightly to mine until she stopped crying and shaking."

"Later I beat the crap out of her asshole prom date. We quickly grew much closer after that. After graduation, both Cindy and I were working part time jobs, while Mom and Dad took that trip to Maine. I took her out to supper one Friday night after work and then we came home to watch a movie. She wanted to watch some silly chick flick and I reluctantly joined her. She cuddled up against me as we watched it and I couldn't help but get aroused by the closeness of her teenage body and her inviting scent. As the movie ended, she thanked me for watching it with her before she lightly rubbed her hand across my erection. "Oh Cindy," I softly whispered as she gently rubbed my cock through my shorts."

"You saved me from that asshole Dan on my prom night, so I'm still a virgin," she purred. A moment later she unzipped my shorts to release my erection before she lowered her mouth and began to suck me. I promptly lifted her t-shirt and unhooked her bra to let her twin 34B tits out, squeezing them and rubbing her erect nipples as she sucked my prick like a pro. I opened her shorts and slipped my hand down inside her tiny panties. I couldn't believe how wet she already was, so I gently eased a fingertip up inside her blond haired pussy."

"I'm still a virgin, Greg, but I won't be by morning if you want to help me with my problem," she told me. I lifted her mouth off my stiff penis and French kissed her deeply, before she took my hand and led me into her bedroom. She dropped her shorts and her tiny underwear beside her bed and lay back across it, spreading her legs to show me all her golden haired treasure."

"I climbed on her bed and hovered over her as I sucked on her erect nipples. She reached down to grab my stiff boner and guided it to her wet pink gash. "Fuck me Greg, I don't want to be a virgin any longer," she whispered as I slowly pushed inside her. I tried to be slow and gentle until I felt her hymen stopping my entry. She grabbed my ass and said, "Push Greg," as she lifted her tiny hips towards mine. I pushed, she cried out and I slipped the rest of the way inside her blond haired pussy until our hips bottomed out against each other. We kept kissing as I lay there to let her lower body get accustomed to her first man being inside her."

"After a few minutes, she said, "Now fuck my horny little pussy until morning comes Greg." I did her bidding without any hesitation, fucking her gently to several orgasms before picking up the pace to begin pounding and pummeling her tiny ass into her bed."

"Can I cum inside you, Cindy?" I asked as I neared my release. "Because I don't want to get you pregnant."

"Yes, my period will start in the next couple days Greg," she responded. "Fill my hungry cunt with a big load of your hot sperm."

I thrust several more times before I felt my cock swell and then spurt after spurt of my thick creamy semen into the softest folds of her young pussy. I kept pumping my hips forward until my cock finally softened and slipped out of her saturated crease. We lay there kissing and caressing each other's body for the next few minutes. After a few minutes, I sucked and tugged at her still erect nipples, bringing moans of pleasure from her young mouth. My cock began to regain its strength and I promptly resumed fucking her wet pussy. We spent the night together in her bed, fucking like a pair of rabbits until she had nearly a dozen orgasms and I came inside her blond haired pussy 3 times before we fell asleep tangled up in each others arms.

Greg continued to fuck Rosemary's wet love hole as he told about his first sexual encounter with their younger sister, Cindy. She responded to her younger brother's erotic story by lifting her slender hips to meet his every deep thrust. Within minutes, she exclaimed that she was going to orgasm again. She cried out loudly as her petite body succumbed to its most primitive feelings.

"I like to make you orgasm like Adam does, Rosemary," he said with a grin as his older sister swooned underneath his still moving body.

"MMMmmm, I like to cum on a hard cock too," she replied.

"I'm getting ready to cum inside you, Rosemary," he advised as he thrust his rigid dick deeper and harder with each stroke. "Oh God, Rosemary, I'm finally cumming inside my beautiful older sister's hot pussy after all these years of waiting," he stated as he thrust as deep as he could one last time. He felt his cock tip swell and then spurt out a huge load of thick creamy semen, coating the soft delicate flesh deep inside her very wet pussy. He thrust several more times until every drop of his love juice was emptied into her saturated cunt.

He lay quietly on top of her for the next few minutes, kissing her sexy mouth passionately as he fondled her soft tits, while his cock slowly shriveled inside her wet cavern. He dipped his fingers in his semen that was starting to leak out of her dilated pussy. He slowly massaged his juices mixed with her cum around her swollen and distended clitoris, rubbing gently as she lifted her hips to grind against his long fingers.

"Oh Greg, I'm so fucking horny tonight, that's why I was going to visit Adam," she purred as he continued to massage her swollen clitoris. "You're going to make me cum again," she moaned as she ground her trim hips harder against his fingers. He sucked roughly at her erect nipples, tugging at her sensitive nubs as her lower body began to clench and spasm at his tender touch. She finally lay back on his bed, totally satisfied as more of her juices leaked out of her dark haired pussy.

"You probably were planning on being flat on your back getting a long deep fuck by Adam's monstrous cock by now, weren't you Rosemary?" he asked crudely.

Before she could answer, the phone beside the bed started ringing and he made no attempt to pick it up as the answering machine kicked on. Adam left a message, "Hi, Greg and Ellen. I wondered if you had heard anything from my Mom. I thought she was heading down here to my dorm, possibly stopping by your house at some point along the trip. Let me know if you hear from her as I'm getting a bit concerned. Thanks."

He pulled his lips off of her mouth and moved his head lower to suck on her still erect nipples. He lifted up to grin at her and say, "Should I have picked up and told Adam that I was busy fucking you to multiple orgasms as intensely as he did downstairs in my family room, Rosemary?"

"Probably not," she stated with a sexy smile. "I'll call him later and tell him that I was postponed in heading here and that I'll see him mid-morning. That gives us the rest of the night to enjoy our newfound incestuous relationship together."

"Have you ever been fucked up your tight little perky ass, Rosemary?" he asked softly.

"No, I've never tried that," she blatantly lied to her younger brother.

"Good, because I want to be your first man back there tonight, Rosemary," he told her. "I've dreamed and fantasized about your perfect little ass for years, big sister, and I want to fill every hole of yours with my cum before morning," he added.

"Mmmmm, sounds nice little brother," she softly cooed.

He rolled her onto her belly without any protest from her. He gently rubbed, massaged and caressed her firm, tight, perfectly rounded ass cheeks for a couple minutes. He spread her nice butt cheeks apart to gaze upon her tightly clenched pink little asshole. He stuck out his long tongue and slowly rimmed her pink entrance.

"Oh God Greg, no one has ever done that to me before," she cried out in a lie as she lifted and pushed her tight ass against her younger brother's face. He continued to caress her ass as he licked around her tight sphincter. Moments later, he plunged several fingers into her saturated pussy and then smeared their combined juices against her tight pink flower. He eased his cum coated finger past her tight backdoor seal, slowly pushing deeper and deeper inside her asshole.

He was already fully aroused again by his older sister's incredible little ass as he pushed his stiff dick into her saturated pussy to pick up lots of cum juice. He eased out of her slick cunt and pressed his rigid prick against her tight bunghole.

She moaned loudly as she relaxed her tight butt hole and he pushed deep inside her backdoor. "Oh yes, fuck my tight little asshole, Greg," she cried out as his stiff cock pushed deep inside her from behind. "Fuck my beautiful little virgin ass the way you've wanted to ever since you were a teenager," she purred.