My Moment of Truth

Story Info
College girl indulges in phone sex before class.
807 words
3.74
26.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tightie
tightie
5 Followers

I hadn't been able to spend any time with Tim for a couple of days, but we would talk for awhile every day until our next date. I had about 15 minutes before my next class, but I figured I'd go ahead an enter the empty classroom, hoping to study a bit before people started showing up.

Tim called me, we both began talking about plans for the next evenings plans...and then Tim began enticing me, "I want fuck you right now." Tim knew how to get me hot when he talked dirty to me.

I replied "Oh, baby, I want your huge cock in my tight pussy right now."

Tim continued, "Oh, God, I need you now...I want to fuck you so hard in that classroom.."

As Tim continued with the hot dirty talk I could feel my panties become wet, my tight pussy began to pulsate. I sat down in the nearest chair where I could try and concentrate on not getting so hot before class. I could hear Tim moan, hear his breathing become heavy and rapid...he knew that always, always turns me on. I love to hear him moan, and in pleasure hear his breathing fasten...I love the thought of him masturbating, it is just a beautiful sight that gets me really hot. I whimpered a little bit because I was so fucking horny, I needed a good, deep, hard fucking in my pussy right then and there. I just whimpered, "Oh, damnit, Tim!! You know what that does to me, oh, oh,...God, I want to suck your dick so hard...make you cum in my mouth tasting and swallowing every drop of you, all over my stomach and chest....I want your load in my tight pussy."

I heard Tim moan so loud I knew that got to him, as it go to me...he said, "Oh, baby I want to fuck you in the shower, you get on your knees and suck my big dick and shoot my load all over your face. I want to eat your pussy in the tub."

"A shower fuck sounds so damn good to me, I want you on your back so I can ride you hard cowgirl style with the both of so wet." I could feel my pussy just throbbing in pain for Tim to penetrate me with his delicious, huge, dick. I moaned a little bit louder for him to hear as I slipped my hand up my skirt and into my panties and into my tight, aching pussy. I had to keep an eye on time as well, making sure no one would come in while I was fingering myself...I had about less than 10 minutes to go. I continued to rub hard and fast changing between my wet pussy and sensitive clit. I moaned and whimpered a little bit louder enough for Tim could hear because he gets hard when he listens to me cum.

Tim continued, "Oh, honey, I want you to cum for me, I'm almost there, oooh, ooh, Oh, God, Yes, That is it, I love hearing you...Cum for me, baby, I need you to cum for me....I wish you were here so I could fuck you..."

Tim enticing me to cum right there, made it all the hotter, I concentrated rubbing my clit, thrusting my pelvis, wanting a good fuck from Tim, I heard Tim's voice go in and out, indicating he was cumming for me, I could hear his words faintly, "Oh, baby I want you so bad," his words sounded like a cry for help, I loved every word of it.

I figured I would add in, "Oh, Tim, I want to suck your dick, clean of our juices....cum in my mouth, baby, cum all over..." I could hear Tim cum over the phone, my panties drenched, I began to cum, the moment was so hot, and then I heard voices down the hall, kids were coming into class, I still had my hand up my skirt rubbing my clit...I couldn't stop, I could hear Tim saying how hot it was to cum over the phone with me, but I dropped the phone into my lap, for I didn't have the strength to hold it as I was trying to cum before the knob turned...my thighs quivered and my toes began to curl as I came all over my fingers....as soon as I did, the door swung open with a group full of students coming in, I jerked my hand out from underneath my skirt...I kept my hand below the desk as students looked at me precariously, I had a feeling some had to have known for my face was flushed with fever from my orgasm, I picked up the phone and told Tim, "Thank you, class is about to start."

Tim replied, "No, Thank you, baby."

tightie
tightie
5 Followers