My Mom's a Cougar Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventure of my mom the cougar continues.
6.4k words
4.41
108.4k
171
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,167 Followers

Previously I wrote about finding my mom, Dana, on a website for married cougars who were looking for some young cock. The website didn't have any profile pictures, only physical descriptions and bios so everyone could keep their anonymity until both party's decided the time was right to reveal themselves. I was on summer break of my sophomore year of college and bored to tears. I managed to trick her into thinking I was a mystery man on the website and took full advantage of it. After several fuck and suck sessions without revealing my identity, I finally revealed myself. She was shocked and horrified that she had been doing her son. She made it very clear in the following days that it couldn't happen again.

Any time I broached the subject of continuing our sexcapades after she found out it had been me the whole time, she would get more than a little upset with me and stop my advances cold, even if I threatened to send the video to my absentee father. But she was having none of it, even telling me to send the damn video at one point. But I wasn't ready to lose that kind of leverage just yet.

Why would I want to fuck my own mother? Because she's fucking hot, that's why! At the time she was 41-years-old, 5' 8" tall, long brown hair, brown eyes, with a 38DD-26-34 build. She had perfect skin, long legs holding up a toned body, a great smile, and a laugh that lights up a room. Every head turns to catch a glimpse of her when she's around.

I knew she was still on the prowl on the cougar website. It was time to exploit that knowledge.

I called a buddy of mine, Matt, from college who lived a couple of towns over. I asked him if he wanted to have some fun and told him of my plan. He was all in.

Matt found Mom on the website and pursued her with gusto. It was shocking to me how Mom talked to him through text. She sounded like such a slut! How she craved young cock, how much she loved sucking and fucking it, how she loved the idea of doing it in risky places. She went on and on. Matt was shocked. And turned on. But he'd have to wait. I promised him the wait would be worth it.

They set up a casual lunch date at the local sub shop. Mom showed up dressed -- and looking -- like she was 20 years younger than she actually was. Short-short jeans shorts that would make Daisy Dukes look like baggy pants were doing a very poor job of covering her ass while a super tight coral colored tank top clung to every curve, making her 38 specials look even bigger than they already were. Her toned, tan body was on full display.

"Hey, Mom, what're you doing here?" I asked as I walked into the sub shop with my two buddies Steve and Travis, even though I knew exactly what she was doing there. Steve, Travis and I had been friends forever. They knew my mom really well. And they made it very clear as we got older just how hot they thought she was.

Mom almost came out of her skin when she saw me. "Oh-oh-oh, hello, Mark," she stammered. "What are you boys doing here?"

"Grabbin' some grub," I said nonchalantly. 'What're you doing here all by yourself?"

"Oh, uh, the...the same thing. Just getting some lunch."

"Mind if we join you?" I asked.

"Oh, uh, no...I mean, sure, sure. I'd, uh, I'd like that."

I sat next to Mom while Steve and Travis slid in on the bench seat across from her. Mom nervously scanned the store as we ate our sandwiches.

She jumped as her phone suddenly buzzed to life.

What's up with the sausage fest?

It's my son and 2 of his friends! They just showed up! She scanned the nearly empty store again. Nothing. She leaned in to me and whispered in my ear, "If you think you're going to trick me again, you've got another thing coming."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked her.

Her phone buzzed again. My phone was in my pocket. It obviously wasn't me.

I don't have time for this. Or you can pay a penalty. Trust me, paying the penalty is worth what I have for u.

What's the penalty? What do you mean worth it? She typed back. It wasn't long before an image flashed across the screen. It was a picture of Matt's pole. I thought I had an impressive piece of meat but my God! He could make porn movies with that thing! Dana's cunt instantly got wet at the thought of this thing being buried balls deep in her. She quickly removed the image from the screen with the hopes no one had seen it. Impressive! Can't w8 to fuck it! So what's the penalty?

Give the 2 across from u ur underwear. Give all 3 blowjobs in the alley where I can see.

What?! Where r u?!

After that we fuk as much as u want.

But why?

Because it'll be fukin hot! I'm hard just thinkin about it!

I don't know if I can. Her screen flashed again. Another cock pick, this time with his hand around it -- just barely. Her soaked cunt and her lust took over. "Fuck!" she thought. This had better not b a trick! she typed.

No trick. I'll fuk u good right after.

She excused herself from the table and headed for the bathrooms. Not long after, she returned to the table. I could see her coming. There was a bounce under her tank top that hadn't been there before and her gumdrop-sized nipples were suddenly trying to tear through it. I grinned. I had a pretty good idea of what was coming.

She came to the table and paused. She raised her hand and opened it. Her lacy white bra and matching g-string dropped into Steve and Travis' laps. The look on their faces was priceless. Unlike me, they had no idea what was happening. Their jaws hit the table.

Mom put her hands sexily on her hips and stood there for a moment letting us soak it all in. She turned and started to walk away, giving all of us a perfect view of her ass. And she knew it because she was workin' it.

She stopped and turned at the waist to look back at us. She wiggled her finger at us. "Come with me, boys."

Steve and Travis couldn't get out of their seats fast enough. They were tripping over their tongues as they followed her out the door, with me right behind them.

Dana led them through the parking lot and around the back of the building. All the while, her head was on a swivel, hoping to catch a glimpse of the man with the horse cock. There were plenty of cars. He could have been in any one of them jerking himself off. There was an apartment building on the other side of the alley behind the sub shop. He could've been in any one of those. For that matter, any of the tenants in that apartment complex would be able to watch the show she was about to give. "But how had he seen me inside the restaurant? Did he hack into the security cameras? Or placed his own hidden camera? Maybe he wanted to see what I looked like before he came in." Her mind was racing.

Dana found a spot that was about as hidden away as she was going to get and still -- hopefully -- be visible to her next fuck. She stopped and pulled out her phone. Here okay? she texted quickly.

That's good came the almost immediate reply.

She spun her head around again. "Where the fuck is he?" she thought. She dropped to her knees as the three boys surrounded her. The asphalt was warm and rough on her knees. She began to massage her breasts over her shirt. She could see the obvious bulges in our gym shorts. "C'mon, boys, don't be shy. Let's see what you've got," she said as she started to pull Steve's gym shorts down.

Soon there were three stiff poles pointed at her face. Steve and Travis had cocks that would satisfy any woman, but they looked average next to mine. She took Steve and Travis, who were standing on either side, into her hands while I was left to my own devices. Both men moaned as she wrapped her soft, warm hands around their shafts and began to slowly stroke them.

She smiled up at all of us. "How's that? Do you like that?"

"Ohhhh yeah!"

"Fuck yeah!"

I just smiled at their reactions.

"M-m-mrs. A, c-c-can we see...your tits?" Travis stammered.

Dana thought about it. "What can it hurt? I'm about to have their cocks in my mouth, so..." She released each boy and quickly lifted her tank top over her head and set it on the ground. She began to massage them and pinch her erect nipples.

"Wow!"

"Holy fuck!"

"Mom, your tits are incredible."

She grabbed Steve and Travis by their shafts again, only this time she leaned over and took Steve into her mouth.

Steve gasped. "Holy fuck!" he shouted.

Travis's jaw dropped. I just grinned.

In no time she was taking Steve's full length into her throat as his balls slapped against her chin. She released him from her grip and was now stroking Travis and I.

This was a dream come true for both Steve and Travis. In moments she could feel Steve throbbing in her throat. She began to suck him stronger and faster.

Steve placed his hands behind her head. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuuuuuuck!" He unleashed a stream of hot, sticky cum down the back of her throat. Steve pumped his hips into her face, encouraging her to suck every last drop out of his ball sack.

"So much cum! My God!" she thought to herself. She began to gag as her airways were clogged with cum and cock.

When the throbbing stopped she released him from her mouth and took several deep breaths.

"Holy fuck!" Steve moaned as he stepped away and pulled up his shorts.

She turned her attention to Travis. Without a word, she gobbled his stick up.

"Oh, motherfuck!" Travis exclaimed as he threw his head back.

She was stroking both of us hard and fast. Her hand followed the movements of her head on Travis' stick. In essence, she was giving him a hand job and a blow job at the same time. He was near the edge of the cliff watching her take Steve's load down the back of her throat as she stroked him. It didn't take long for her to drive him off the cliff.

"M-m-mrs. A, c-c-can I cu-u-u-um on your t-t-tits?" he stammered.

She removed him from her mouth but kept stroking. "Is that what you want, sweetie?"

"Y-y-yes, please," Travis said, practically begging.

She smiled up at him as she moved in closer, all the while tugging on him hard. She moved in until his throbbing hose was mere inches above her tan, firm tits.

"C'mon, baby, give it to me. Cover my tits in cum, let me see it," she cooed up at him.

His body started to tremble. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Fuckggggaaaaaaa!"

A thick, white rope shot out the tip of his hose and splattered against her chest. A second and third burst spurted out, landing on top of her breast and spreading across the top of them. She continued to stroke his pulsing member, coaxing several smaller spurts of the white liquid out before she took him into her mouth and sucked his straw hard, trying to get every bit of protein out of it.

His body shivered hard twice before she released him from her mouth with a "pop". He looked down at her cum covered tits and smiled a satisfied smile. "Holy fuck!" he panted.

Mom twisted her body in my direction and looked up at me. "Your turn, sweetie." I pulled her face to my groin and she swallowed me whole with the first gulp.

Steve and Travis' jaws dropped. They looked at each other stunned. They couldn't believe they were watching their best friend get sucked off by his own mother! They watched in amazement as I threw my hips into her face with my ball sack bouncing off her chin.

"You ready, Mom? You ready to take my load?" I growled.

She looked up at me as best as she could and nodded her head. " Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmmm!"

"Here I go! Here I go! Uggghhhhaaaaaa!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmhmmmmm!" she groaned. I could feel my spunk shoot down her throat with each pulse of my veiny beast. Mom kept her mouth wrapped around the tip as she stroked the shaft trying to tug every drop of goodness from it.

When she thought she had drained me she released me and pulled back. She looked up at me with a wicked smile. She wiped a drop of cum from the corner of her lips and tucked it back into her mouth.

"Thanks, Mom. That was fucking awesome," I said looking back at her with an equally wicked grin.

The word "mom" snapped her back to reality. She realized she had just sucked her son off to orgasm -- again.

Mom resisted the urge to lift her breasts up and start lapping the sticky cum off of them. Instead, she looked up at the three of us. "This...this...this can't happen again," she said it trying to convince herself as much as us.

Steve and Travis nodded. "Y-y-yes, okay," Travis said.

"Uhhhhh, thank you?" Steve said, not quite sure what to say after that.

I smiled. "We'll see."

She looked at me again. Her grin had turned to a scowl. "Now give me your shirt so I can wipe this off."

I pulled my shirt off, revealing my six pack abs and sculpted chest. She began to dab and swipe at the mess that covered her chest and tits. It had even began to slip through her cleavage onto her taught stomach.

"Thanks again, Mom," I chuckled. "C'mon, guys, let's get outta here before the cops show up or something." She was still cleaning herself off as we walked away.

Dana cleaned herself off as best as she could and threw her bra and tank top back on. She walked back to her car holding her g-string in her hand, grumbling about what had just happened. "I can't believe I just gave that fucker another blow job! And his friends, too! Fuck! This had better not be another fucking trick!" She got more and more upset about it the more she thought about it.

Just as she climbed into her car her phone buzzed.

That was fukin awesome! I blew my load!

I hope u saved a load for me, u bastard! This had better not b a trick!

I've got a load waiting for u.

Where r u?!

Meet me at Riverview Park at the Wilson picnic area.

When?

Now.

K. I'll b there ASAP.

Dana's car roared to life. She drove as fast as she could to Riverview Park, her lust guiding her through traffic. At the entrance she asked the ranger where the Wilson picnic area was. He told her to take the main drive all the way back, then hang a left away from the river. Take that until it dead ends. There's a pathway that leads you back to it. It's the last picnic area on the path he told her.

She pulled into the circular parking area. There were two other cars there. She tentatively walked down the tree lined path, passing two other campsites along the way, not seeing anyone. She finally reached the Wilson picnic area. It was a large cemented area with a roof over it. It was filled with picnic tables, ready for the next family gathering. It had a couple of permanent charcoal grilles on either side and was tucked away into the woods. There was no one. She hesitantly walked onto the covered area. Her head was on a swivel.

"Hello? Anybody here?" she quietly called out.

"Hello, Dana," came the manly voice from behind her.

It startled her. She spun around to see a handsome young man her son's age standing there 10 feet away. He was tall and trim. His blonde hair was set off by his tan skin. He stood there smiling, dressed only in a pair of Nike basketball shorts and flip flops. His body was chiseled. She could see signs in his loose shorts of the horse cock she had seen on her phone. Her body grew warm. Her pussy grew moist.

"H-h-hello...I don't know your name yet. How do you know mine?"

"I know a lot of things about you, Dana," he said with a twinkle in your eye. "I'm Matt. I know you're a horny MILF who just sucked off her own son and his two friends in public. I know you like to swallow cum. I know you like having cum splattered on those amazing fucking tits. I know you love hard, young cock."

She gasped. She was shocked he would talk to her that way already. She watched the bulge in his shorts grow. "I...I...I..."

"You can't deny it, Dana. I just watched you do it."

"B-b-but you made me do it!"

"I didn't make you do shit. You wanted to do it. Just like you can't wait for me to fuck you right now. You're just hungry for cock, that's all. You're a cock loving slut. Tell me I'm wrong."

"I...I...I...that...that's not true!"

"Liar. How many times have you sucked your son's cock? Hmmm?"

"I...I...he...he tricked me!"

Matt laughed. "I know this wasn't the first time you've had his cock in your mouth." Her face was turning red. He nodded at her. "Now strip." She hesitated. "C'mon, strip," he said again.

As if her pussy was doing her thinking for her, she pulled her tank top over her head. As she did, Matt kicked off his flip flops and dropped his shorts. Her jaw dropped and her knees went weak. His cock was even bigger than she thought! "Holy shit!" she thought to herself. And it was only getting bigger as he stroked it! "He'll tear me in two with that monster!" But she was up to the challenge.

She removed her bra and dropped her shorts as Matt moved closer. When he stopped, the tip of his beam was pressing against her stomach. It felt like a fist. With one hand he roughly grabbed her breast while the other palmed her puffy pussy, making her jump onto the balls of her feet. It momentarily took her breath away. She reached forward with both hands and wrapped them both around his beefy stick. It was so thick she could barely get a good grip on it. She could feel the power pump through its veins. She'd never seen anything so big. Not even in the movies! It really would be like fucking a horse!

He slipped a thick finger past her velvety lips and pumped hard several times. She closed her eyes and gasped.

"Look at you. You're fucking soaked. You can't wait to be fucked, can you?"

"I can't. I can't! I want you to fuck with that fat fucking cock of yours!" she said without even thinking about it.

Matt laughed. Just as quick as he had slipped it in, he pulled his finger out of her aching pussy. He lifted her up and sat her down on the picnic table behind her. He sucked the finger that had been inside her. "Mmmmmmm," he said with a grin. He took two steps back and began to stroke himself again. "Finger yourself. Show me how you fuck yourself."

Dana quickly did as asked. Soon she found herself lying on top of the table flat on her back with two fingers buried in her snatch with one hand and molesting her tits with the other. Her thumb strummed a steady beat on her excited clit while her fingers furiously slid in and out of her slit, dreaming of Matt's massive cock buried balls deep in her.

Whether she wanted to admit it or not, between sucking off the three boys -- one of which being her only son -- out in public like that and knowing Matt's horse cock would soon be plowing her like a mule through a field, she felt her body building to an orgasmic crescendo.

"Ohmygawd! Ohmygawd! Mmmmmmm, fuck!" she shouted as she pounded away at her own body.

"That's right, cum for me, you cock loving cunt. Show me how you cum," Matt encouraged her as he continued to slowly stroke himself.

"Cumming! Cumming! Cuuuaaaaaaghhhhh!" Her body trembled as the thunder rolled through her body. Her back arched and her eyes closed as the wave covered her.

When the storm passed, she slid her fingers out of her gash and sighed. Then, suddenly, she felt pressure on her still twitching cunt. She opened her eyes to see the evil grin on Matt's face leaning over her. More pressure. The swollen head of his member started to slip through her gates. It felt like what she imagined a fleshy baseball bat would feel.

Dana closed her eyes again. She felt the head slip completely through, followed by its thick shaft. It kept slowly sliding in. And sliding. And sliding. Until she had taken all 12 inches of his massive snake. She had never felt so full in all her life.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,167 Followers
12